The Shower

Story Info
A couple find some release at the end of a hot day.
1.5k words
4.24
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a hot, sweaty and frustrating day at work, and I sense that we could both do with a bit of release.

"Jump in the shower" I say "and I'll get some food going."

"I'm not very hungry" is your response.

You traipse off to the bathroom though, and I start to check the fridge.

"Jack" you call me from the landing. "Can you grab me the new bottle of shampoo on the table?"

I grab it and head to the bathroom, and you are as naked as the day you were born, about to hop under the shower at the far end of the bathtub.

"Do you want me to wash your hair for you?" I ask, hopefully.

You pause for a second, and then nod.

You kneel sit down in the middle of the bathtub with your back to me. I grab the showerhead off the wall and after checking the temperature is right, start to wet your hair, watching the warm water cascade down your back. I pass you the shampoo bottle, and you squeeze a generous dollop onto my hand. I pass you the shower head and I start to massage your head and work the shampoo into a delicious white lather. You are using the shower head to keep the suds out of your eyes, and you manage to spray me in the process. Laughing, I get you to rinse my hands and take off my shirt.

I'm back into the lather on your head. I know you like having your scalp gently massaged, so I do my best to massage everywhere from your temple to the top of your neck. You must be enjoying this, because you manage to drop the shower head and it bounces spraying me again.

"Sorry" you mutter, but then turn to me and say

"Come and join me and I'll wash your hair too."

I'm out of my clothes and into the bath behind you quick as a flash. Kneeling higher up behind you, and trying not to let my already partly hard cock touch your back.

I rinse the lather off your hair and watch it slide down your back and over your shoulders. I wish I could be slightly higher so I could watch it slide off your breasts.

"Conditioner" you say, passing the bottle back to me, breaking my train of thought.

I begin the process again, working the liquid into your scalp gently. You sigh a little and fall back ever so slightly, right into the end of my now rock hard cock. Turning around your gaze goes first to my raging member and then up to my eyes, a smile forming on your lips.

"Your turn" you say and I turn around for you to shampoo and rinse my hair.

Your fingers feel so nice on my head, not to mention the swell of your breasts and your now hardening nipples pressing against my back every so often. You finish my hair and we stand up, facing each other. I love it when we are this close and looking into each other's eyes, but you have other ideas, and grabbing the soap make me turn away from you. You spray me with the shower head and then start to lather my back, working your fingers into my shoulders down my back to my buttocks and then down each leg. It's heaven.

Then I feel you pressed up against me, and like an octopus, you envelop me with your arms, rubbing soap over my chest, my neck, my stomach, down my legs and ending back at my cock. I can hear your breathing in my ear before one hand cups and lathers my balls whilst the other pulls the skin back and rubs soap into every inch and crease. Finally, being the thorough individual you are, you part my buttocks and rub the soap around there too.

My turn now, and I get straight to work on your shoulders, down your back to the top of your buttocks. I kneel down and lather each leg, massaging them a little while I plant a kiss on each of your cheeks. I lift your arms up above your head and lather your armpits, using it as the perfect excuse to reach around and cup your breasts. My god they feel amazing. I stroke the underside of them and close my finger and thumb around each nipple, giving them and rub and a gentle squeeze and marvelling at how hard they are.

I turn you side on to me, and get plenty of soap on both my hands. My right hand moves slowly down over your abdomen, over your neatly trimmed bush and onto the lips of your pussy, delighting at how warm and wet you feel. At the same time, my left hand has travelled down your lower back and under your buttocks and begins to rub gently on the outside of your anus. You lift one leg and put it on the edge of the bathtub, allowing my hands better access to rub and massage both front and back at the same time. I slip one finger into your pussy, ever so slowly and feel you lean against me slightly, moaning gently.

I continue to push my finger in and out of you, in and out, feeling your inner wetness, but the soap is starting to dry out on us, so it's time to rinse. I pick the shower head up and put it back on the wall mount, and we stand together under it, rubbing our hands over each other to get rid of the soap. I'm behind you now and rubbing your gorgeous buttocks. The soap is all gone and you turn to me and put one leg on the side of the bath and turn the shower off. I take my cue and kneel down, gently placing your leg over my shoulder, your back against the wall and your pussy exposed for me to lick.

I start by gently lapping at the lips, tracing the outline of them before using the tip of my tongue to part them slightly. I can taste you and it is delicious. I continue to lick up and down, again and again, sometimes just up, sometime just down, sometimes both up and down, feeling your juices slowly leaking out onto my tongue. You are holding my head when I start to drive my tongue deep inside you, rewarding me with even more wetness. You are pulling my head closer into you, grinding yourself against my tongue. My face and nose is completely covered, the aroma of you intoxicating, your legs trembling ever so slightly.

You release my head, and make me lie back in the bathtub. You are facing away from me, and I watch as you reach back and position the head of my cock at your entrance in a reverse cowgirl. You move slightly, and I can feel the tip start to slide inside you. You pause for a moment, then push down, burying my whole length inside your warm, wet, velvety loveliness. You grab the sides of the bath and I watch your pussy slide up and down my shaft, up and down, coating me with your juices. I gently stroke and knead the gorgeous cheeks of your arse as you pump up and down, again and again.

You are riding me really fast now, and I can sense something going on. You are absolutely dripping wet. Then it happens. You turn to me with a fierce look of pleasure and surprise just as I feel this incredible rush of juices force my cock out of you. You squirt three, no four times, covering me. I watch the lips of your pussy trembling and pulsating, listening to you panting in front of me. I take two fingers and quickly insert them inside you, searching for your g-spot. I vibrate them as fast and as deep as I can against the area. This time your back arches down, and you moan, almost like a wolf at the moon, and squirt again.

You flop onto your back, totally spent, but with a contented smile on your face, catching your breath for a moment. Then you make me stand, and kneel in front of me. I watch as you start to take my cock inside your mouth, delighting at the warm wetness and swirling of your tongue around my head and shaft. You are sucking slightly, drawing me deeper into your throat. I've never been sucked quite like this. You are attacking every part of it, licking, swirling, sucking and clamping your lips, and I am struggling very hard not to explode. You sense this, take my cock out of your mouth and say

"Time for you to cum".

You know exactly how to touch me, so you reach out and after about a dozen glorious long strokes I unload myself all over you, some of it onto your face, then your neck and breasts and arms, pumping again and again and again. I too am totally spent. You take your hands and slowly rub my seed all over your breasts and neck and stomach. I help you up, and you turn the shower back on, and we stand there pressed against each other, kissing and holding each other in tight as the warm water streams down from above, feeling each other's juices wash away into the bottom of the tub.