All Comments on 'The Signal'

by appyB

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
whore

so really she is just a whore for money, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good effort and I like the fact anything can happen

Very enjoyable read that said ticked a lot of my boxes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved It

Loved the story and hope you will consider expanding it, as there are a lot a of avenues you could take this down. Both seem to be unattached and there must be chemistry between them to do this. Yes she seems to be a bit mercenary with her demands at the moment, but this will could ease as the story develops. But hey you are the one writing this so it is up to you what you want to do.

Thanks and stay safe

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep Writing

Very well done, please keep the story going. I, and undoubtedly others, want to find out what is in “Meeting Notes”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great premise.

But the sex leaves much to be desired. Dialog is lacking in a major way.

When she's blowing him it feels good to him. That's all. Needed he questioning him: Do you like it? Should I do more? Do your balls need attention? Should I keep doing it? Are you getting ready to cum? Tell me, would you like to cum in my mouth or my pussy?

When he goes down on her, all we hear is that he's good at it. Meh. Need details. Need her giving him some directions as to how to lick and suck. What to lick and suck. And other comments that detail how she's enjoying it.

Had great potential. But sex was too rushed.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Good scene setting. Good buildup.

But the sex itself was a total disappointment.

Lacked details. Saying he licked her to an orgasm isn't erotic. How she made him do it. How he did it. What he felt while he was doing it. How she felt while he was doing it. Even if he was 'good' at it, surely she'd have told him how she liked it. What to do more. Less. Faster. Slower.

And the fucking was equally blah.

Disappointing.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous