The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Bright light assaulted Dante and Lily's eyes as everyone tried to shield themselves from the bright light. After a few seconds their sensitive eyes started to adjust before they heard a voice.

"Welcome to Avalon Alpha King Dante Silvrash and Alpha Queen Lily Silvrash and Lycans. We have been expecting you and wish to welcome you to the home of the elves."

Dante blinked as his eyes adjusted before a picture formed before him. Off in the distance was a massive tiered city set upon a huge hill that was absolutely massive. Mountains and valleys and forests and plains with lakes and rivers were everywhere the eye could see. Everyone just spent a few minutes looking around at the beauty and wonder before them. There were two suns in the brilliant blue sky though each were smaller than the Sun of Earth but were bright and warm upon their skin. It may have been another world and realm but it was strangely similar in many ways too. Dante locked eyes on the speaker of the voice, a rather tall and regal looking male elf in gold and white luxurious robes was standing in front of their group with a small host of what were clearly guards standing at attention behind the elf. Dante focused on his refined features. Clear blue eyes, a richly sculpted face, long flowing golden hair that was intricately braided in places and the distinct long and sharp knife ears of the elves he had read about in fantasy. He had a rich clear ringing voice that started once again.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Callon Oberon and I am nephew to her Majesty the Queen. She has sent me here with our Royal Guard escort to guide you into the city and to the Palace. Queen Oberon thought that a smaller group and guide would make it easier to take in the view and ask questions as we make our way inwards. There will be a grand reception at the Palace for you and Queen Lily both when we make our way there."

Dante and Lily held hands and smiled at Callon while the rest of their contingent bowed their heads slightly. Lily addressed Callon.

"Thank you and your Queen for the warm welcome and escort. We would be pleased to follow you and learn more about your grand city and this amazing land. This is brand new to us all and never before have we wolves mixed with the rest of the supernatural world that is out there. We welcome your guidance and ask for your patience as we adjust to this fantastical world we find ourselves in. Please lead on."

The Royal Guard formed ranks on either side of their envoy and Callon lead them into the city. There was a well manicured and maintained path of cut white stone that curved and branched its way up to different points of the outer wall. The main path that they were on lead to a massive gate that was the main thoroughfare into the city of Avalon itself. As they got closer they could see crowds of elves and even some elven war horses with mounted riders as well as wagons bringing in goods and products into the city. In some ways it almost seemed medieval to the lycans who grew up in a modern earth, but at the same time the level of craftsmanship and materials seemed far more modern than one would believe. It was an interesting mix of ancient and modern construction and materials that caught Dante and Lily's curiosity. The massive fortification wall alone was nearly 40 feet high and over 15 feet thick in places but the material was nearly seamless and neither Dante nor Lily could figure out how it could have been constructed. Callon informed them that the original city of Avalon was thousands of years old and was continuously growing and improving. In the case of the outermost wall, it was over 500 years old and much of it had been constructed by magic and with the help of the masters of all things stone, the dwarves. Callon continued to point things of interest out and explain what they were seeing.

"Elves are for the most part isolationists but as you can see we do have limited contact with other worlds and races including humans and Earth. Parts of our city and other cities were made with the help of dwarves and the dwarven kingdom and as you've seen in the different crowds we also have some half-elves, or elf-blooded as is the proper name, that are a result of our mixing with humans. They do not live as long as elves but they do live significantly longer than their human counterparts. We have a healthy and thriving economy based on trade and services and gold and other precious metals and gems. We don't use paper currency as the humans do but then again all races have small populations versus humans comparatively and don't need to. For our population size and our work with our supernatural neighbors and allies, we mainly do so through the trade or gold and precious gems and metals. In the distance if you look up in front of us and to the right of the Palace, you can see several of the towers and the majority of the Arcane Academy where different schools of magic are taught. Your Majesties, both of you will undoubtedly be spending some time there."

Dante smiled eagerly at Lily and their guide. "Yes I'm sure we will. We are both quite looking forward to expanding our knowledge and learning new techniques and skills. This really is a beautiful and remarkable city and we appreciate you guiding us Callon. We've never before seen anything like this and there is so much for us to learn and enjoy. Seeing the different races reflected here as well has been fascinating."

Callon with their Royal Guard escorts continued to guide them through the bustling city. The city was constructed of rings inside of rings leading up to the Palace and Royal Grounds. In the outermost ring were the commonwealth housing and some lower end markets and districts. Going into the next ring was the major marketplaces and bazaars and stores of all types. In the next ring up was divided in two. It held the Noble houses and also some higher end upscale businesses including the vast bank as well. The final ring was the Palace district and the Royal Grounds and that's where they were heading. As they passed through the final ring the Palace loomed large in front of them. It was a massive spired structure made of the same immaculately crafted white stone with judicious use of gold and silver throughout. The lycans would have to be especially careful around the silver in Avalon, which even included the lands currency of silver coins as well. Gloves would need to be used in most transactions they quickly realized.

The Royal Grounds lived up to their name as everything was perfectly manicured and shaped. Flowing green grass, copses of large vast trees, beautiful beds of flowers and natural walkways and private seclusion's all over. Callon lead their envoy up the wide sweeping stairs and in through the main arched entrance. "We will guide you to a reception room where you can refresh and prepare for your welcome by the Queen and Court. At your leave your Majesties."

Callon lead Dante and Lily with Bryn and Astrid and Marcus and Stephanie into a room, while the rest of the envoy were lead into a different adjoining room. Callon was about to leave to give them privacy when he stopped at the door. "When you are ready merely ring the bell on the table here and we will come get you and guide you into the Queen's Court."

With that he gently shut the door and left them to get ready. Bryn and Astrid quickly handed off the Little Royals to Dante and Lily's assistants while Lily snapped her fingers and the mythril chest appeared at their feet. Lily opened it and reached in pulling out her armor. "Ok let's get going on this so we don't take too much time. Dante and I will get suited up and then we will make sure Fenrir and Alunra look their best."

Within 15 minutes both Dante and Lily were suited up in their dress armor and Fenrir and Alunra were in rich outfits of silver and gold and beautifully soft to the touch. They looked like royalty should look even as the babes they were. Astrid and Bryn checked each other to make sure they were at the best before concluding all were ready and Astrid range the bell. Callon quickly came in with several more escorts, scribes and assistants from the Court and led them out into a large atrium. The rest of Dante and Lily's envoy quickly joined them and they were guided to a grand hall complete with a second level and gallery and arching vaulted ceilings high above. As they made their way down the hall and towards the throne set up on a raised platform at the end they heard and elf call out into the hall. "Presenting to the Court of Avalon, Alpha King Dante Damian Silvrash, the Silver King and most beloved of Luna's Children and Champion. Presenting Alpha Queen Lily Victoria Silvrash, the Emerald Queen and most beloved of Luna's children and the Champion's Great Love. Finally presenting Prince and heir to the throne, Fenrir Dante Silvrash, and Princess Alunra Lily Silvrash."

A great cheer and applause rang through the hall as Dante and Lily holding Fenrir and Alunra stopped before the steps up the platform before the Queen with their Hellhounds and their envoy a bit discreetly back from them. The Hellhounds and their envoy bowed deeply while Dante and Lily as visiting Royalty politely dipped their heads to Queen Oberon. Queen Oberon stood and walked down her dais and stood in front of Dante and Lily. Lobelia was tall and had an otherworldly grace and beauty. She stood well over 6 feet but was still dwarfed by Dante's gargantuan size. Flowing rich golden locks were intricately arranged around her face and woven among her hair and crown highlighting her long and delicate ears and tumbling nearly down to the floor. She wore exquisite robes of gold and silver and white that appeared to be a King's ransom worth and was as majestic as Dante and Lily had imagined for the Elven Queen. She spoke in a light but crystal clear voice that seemed to echo with authority.

"Welcome Alpha King Dante and Alpha Queen Lily to Avalon and my kingdom, we are extremely pleased to host you and welcome you here. I am The Elven Queen Lobelia Oberon and we have patiently been awaiting your arrival since we were informed. Just as your Goddess guides you here to us, I can tell you that so too do our Gods and Goddesses speak to us and had informed of us your pending arrival. The world is indeed changing and it stands before us all in you and your beautiful mate and your envoy. We have known of your kind the Lycans for eons but Luna had always kept her children apart from the rest of the world and Lycans were rare and very isolated, interacting only by necessity with humanity and only in carefully guarded measures. Rarely have we ever had lycans in our Court and never the Royalty of your kind. To have you join us here is a welcome change and a true blessing. As I am sure you all will be learning of and about us, we too will be learning about you and your kind as well. Even among what some humans refer to as the supernatural community lycans, or werewolves as some have called you, have been rare and mysterious and almost unknown to the community and races at large. The Gods announcement to us that you would be coming and staying with us for a time sent shockwaves through our people and our Court here, and you standing here today is a unique excitement and thrill to many of us as you can hopefully tell."

Dante and Lily graciously listened and accepted the praise of the beautiful Queen before them before Dante responded.

"Queen Oberon, first let me say that your beauty and radiance is astonishing as is your welcome and that of your people. Both Lily and myself are delighted to be here and are very grateful for your consideration and assistance. Anything that either of us can do for you please do not hesitate to ask."

Queen Oberon smirked and a ripple went through the crowd. "Oh really, anything I ask for is it?" She paused as she thought. "I can imagine a few things that might not go over so well, but I do have one request. Hopefully one that your beautiful and majestic Queen and mate will agree to as well. Never before have we seen a lycans transformation in this realm let alone in this court. Would you, King Dante, agree to show us your own unique magic inherent to the lycans? We will accommodate you in any way you need if you are willing."

Dante was surprised and looked at Lily who smirked and spoke to him through the bond. Go ahead King Studmuffin, you know I like you showing off at times. Why don't you really blow Lobelia's mind and the courts and run a gamut of all of your skills and transformations. Just remember you're going to be stark naked in front of the Elven Court for a short while so try not to give them too much of a show, that is MINE and you know I don't fucking share my love.

Dante smiled and nodded at the Queen. "Of course your Majesty. That said there are a few things to be aware of and I will need a bit of time to get out of my armor, shifting with it on doesn't work out well. I also have a few other surprises to share with you and your Court as well if you'd indulge me, I promise that it will be a unique show. I do have to warn you that I must be sans clothing for this as I'm sure you're aware and ask only for leniency and restraint in doing so. I need my Hellhound Bryn who is our primary guardian for the children to come hold Fenrir for me and I would ask that a small privacy screen or some area to help me get changed back into my accoutrements afterwards would be brought in. If that works for you then I'd be happy to indulge you and the Elven Court."

Lobelia smiled at him and motioned for a few assistants to gather what was needed. Dante handed off Fenrir to Bryn as Astrid began to help Dante de-armor and strip down. When his shirt came off and he was just down to his leather pants Queen Lobelia commented from near him. "Your Queen is very fortunate to have such a mate as you. Rarely have we seen such an example of power and masculinity in front of us before, let alone virility."

Dante blushed privately before he stripped off his pants and stood tall and nude in the elven Court. Lily had been watching Lobelia closely as Dante stripped down and when his leather breeches came off Lobelia's eyes widened considerably and she as well as many others in the court gasped at his physical perfection. Dante glanced at Lily who nodded to continue. Dante closed his eyes and embraced his other half and moments later his great black wolf was in the Court. The raw power and magic pouring off of Dante was overwhelming and all of the elves in attendance gasped at the sight. Dante trotted around as the silver in his ears and on his chest caught the light whereas his pitch black fur seemed to absorb it. Dante trotted up next to Lily and sat down on his haunches. Queen Lobelia addressed Lily in shock. "Queen Lily your mate is absolutely magnificent! But he is so massive, I've never heard of a lycan being this big before especially in their wolf forms!"

Lily smiled patiently at her fellow Queen remembering how shocked she herself was upon Dante's first transformation, let alone his current one that had recently grown after the events in Mexico. "Thank you Queen Oberon, he certainly is magnificent I agree and he is the most handsome wolf in all the world. But you are right he is massive. Never before have our kind seen anyone like my Dante and he is the largest wolf in known lycan history right up to the original lycan and First Champion of Luna our Goddess. He has grown since becoming the champion and due to other factors is now as you see him. He now stands at over four and a half feet tall at the shoulder and is well over 500 pounds. There can be no doubt that he is Luna's Champion and the Silver King. I am very lucky to have him and for him to be my mate, but he is unique. Far more unique than you know yet."

Lily ran her free hand down Dante's mane and spoke to him. "Continue the show my love, show them all something new."

Lobelia was shocked, not only at the massive lycan before her but that there was yet still more to show. Dante let out a low rumble in his throat before he unleashed a massive roar that echoed through the grand hall and seemed to reverberate from everywhere at once. Lily and the envoy could see many elves jump in fright before they calmed. Dante shifted back into a kneeling position next to Lily before he rose and started to gather his power. Dante merely made a quick statement, "Round 2 here we go..."

With that Dante entered his War God state before breathing out a glowing mist of blue and white vapor as his eyes took on that otherworldly color and electricity raced across his body and leapt off of him at random intervals. Everyone but the lycans recoiled in shock and not a little bit of fear. The power that had been rolling off Dante in waves when he was a wolf had increased dramatically in this state and the very air itself felt charged and electric. Lobelia and the rest of the elves they could see were visibly shocked once again but Lobelia stood tall and strong in the face of such power. Dante's voice echoed out and reverberated with energy, "And now for the final trick... don't blink and don't scream please."

Dante dug deep inside of himself and began to channel the energy slumbering deep inside of himself as the light in the hall dimmed and darkness seemed to creep up upon the vast stone room. The air began to hum and a low whine seemed to echo through the air as Dante began his final transformation. As tall as Dante already was, his imposing stature quickly grew to epic proportions. The thick black mane erupted out of his skin which had thickened and toughened considerably as his muscle mass dramatically increased along with his height. Tendrils of what looked like shadows were coming off of him and his feet and hands grew wicked looking huge claws before his face partially transformed into that of a human and wolf while blue-white fire leapt from his eyes and danced around the vapors and air as a slight mist or vapor in the same color fell from his mouth, almost like a small fog coalescing around him.

Several in the balconies and around them screamed and jumped in fright before reason took hold. It took a moment for most to remember that the devil in front of them was an ally and King as well and did not need to be feared. Respected yes, but not feared.

However Queen Lobelia was absolutely amazed and fascinated, enthralled even at the creature in front of her. In a break with decorum her face showed her wonder and she stepped forward and ran a hand over Dante's chest and ran a finger over one of the gargantuan claws on his hand. "What are you?!"

Lily laughed while Dante smiled, even though his came out a little bit creepy in his titanic and altered state. Seeing a glowing fang filled mouth and glowing eyes smile at you would look a bit sinister to anyone, but Lily and the lycans had seen this before and already knew of Dante's power and majesty. Inside he was still very much Dante Silvrash the person. Dante spoke though it certainly sounded a little bit different in this form, his voice was much deeper than normal and there was a slight hiss added to some words due to the large fangs. Not to mention the sheer authority of his voice and the power inside of it, it seemed to promise with absolute certainty that anything he said would be done.

"Queen Lobelia, I am many things. I am a man, I am a wolf, I am a lycan, I am a mate, I am a father, I am an ally, I am a protector, I am a Champion, I am a servant, I am a King, and to some I am a monster and a promise of death. But above all of this I am still just me, Dante Silvrash. But to you Queen Lobelia Oberon, I would hope I am a friend and stalwart ally. It may be true that we are but neophytes to the world we now find ourselves to be a part of, but we are lycans. We are ferocious and we are mighty and we are proud, but we come here looking for friends and allies. Trusted confidants and teachers, and brothers and sisters in arms in the coming fight. Visionaries to share with us a new path for all to come together and grow and evolve."