The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante quickly reigned in his power and the light returned as he was transformed back, yet still naked, back to his normal self and wrapped his arm around Lily's. "We are looking for friends and allies."

It seems like Dante's impromptu speech had quite the effect on everyone present. It quickly and eloquently summed up the entire reason for the King and Queen of the lycans to be there in front of them in the first place. It started slowly but there was applause building. It was Queen Lobelia that was the first to join in and soon the entire Court was filled with it. Lobelia slightly bowed her head to Dante and Lily and the applause slowly calmed down before it finished and Lobelia spoke.

"Very well said King Dante and all true as well. We are here for new friendships and new allies. A vision of a different future, hopefully not too far off. Let us adjourn to a more comfortable setting and see where our friendship lies. I'm sure your beautiful mate and Queen will help you become more... presentable again." There was a smirk and a twist to Lobelia's lips as she said that and unnoticed to almost all but the lycans there was a slight growl from Lily. Lily leaned into Dante's ear and whispered "That's enough of showing off what is mine! Let's take Lobelia's suggestion and stop showing the world just how lucky I am." Dante chuckled and gathered his leather pants before heading over with Lily and Astrid and Bryn to the privacy screen that had been brought in.

***