The Sindustry: Prodigal Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure if that is S for Sunny, or if it's Superman's logo," the interviewer says.

Sunny stood up and did the Superman power pose, causing the interviewer to laugh. That image became the cover image for the DVD, the thumbnail for the site, and one of the funniest images in porn. She looked so confident, funny loving, and full of optimism.

#

That hopeful image was the deepest contrast from the end of her shoot with Ab-Whored. She was dragged back onto an ugly stained couch, covered in piss, vomit, cum and spit. She gasped for breath raggedly through her sore throat.

"Look at me, whore" the sociopath demanded.

Sunny looks up. Her eyes looked dead.

#

Sunny's eyes were more alive now, but always looked on the edge of tears.

"Why did you have to go do that?" Melissa asked.

"You know why," Sunny said, "I was always being cast in the innocent roles. It limited what I could do. Then Miley Cyrus came out with her "Wrecking Ball" video and ended her Disney image once and for all I wanted to do that too. But everyone was saying I should wait."

"Because we cared," Melissa said, "This industry spits our talent faster than Hollywood. You're lucky to make it to 30 before you get tagged as nothing but the MILF character. You had so much possibility at the time. There were so many ways to have used your youth to build a long career."

"I know, I should have listened," Sunny said, "I even tried for some of the better BDSM sites. I really wanted to do that."

Melissa and Salvatore looked at each other.

"Look, some of those sites, they reached out to us to ask what we thought about working with you," Salvatore confessed, "We told them it would be better for you to wait a year and extend your career. I even agreed to do a scene with one of them if they postponed it with you."

"That scene would be from Daddy Bears 8?" Jason asked.

"Yes," Salvatore said.

"That was my favorite video of yours," Sunny said, "I really wish I could have been the one starring with you in it."

"I told the same site that if they postponed you, I would do a scene where I trained you in the art of submission," Melissa confessed, "Which I really wanted to do. But I had only been doing BDSM for about six months and wouldn't have been ready yet to do you justice."

"Everyone here has something to apologize for," Jason said, "But it sounds like way to make up for this is right in front of us."

All three looked at each other and nodded.

"Okay, then. Do we have an idea of how we want to go about it?"

Jason looked back at David and me for answers.

"I know what I want," Sunny said, "To be honest, it the thing I have been thinking about a lot over the last ten years."

She looked to Melissa.

"Can we start with just me and Salvatore?" Sunny asked.

"Sure," Melissa said,

Melissa slipped out of frame. She grabbed a bag she brought with her and changed her outfit for when she would come back later.

"Salvatore," Sunny said.

"Yes, Sunny?" he asked.

"Can I ask you to get naked?" Sunny said.

"Whatever you like," he said.

Salvatore stripped off, showing his muscular, hairy body. Sunny ran her hands along his body, pulling gently as his chest hair.

"My Dad was hairy like you," Sunny said.

Salvatore nodded.

"He must have been a good man to raise a daughter like you," he said.

A look of sadness crossed Sunny's face.

"Lay on the bed," Sunny asked him.

Salvatore did. Sunny crawled up on top and ran her hands up his legs. She began kissing his thighs.

"I never told you this, but I always fund your thighs the hottest part of your body," she said," You never skip leg day."

"I don't," Salvatore said.

"My Dad was a big fitness buff. He would jog every morning and go to the gym at least three times a week. He always insisted on wearing these 1980s style short shorts that left little to the imagination. I was always embarrassed when friends came over and he was leaving or coming in from a workout. Especially because he would tan really well, which meant the white skin underneath would show up. My friends would giggle about it," she said.

She paused her story to kiss his thighs again.

"One of my friends confessed later that she had a crush on my dad," Sunny said.

"Had. And he was a big fitness buff. All past tense," Salvatore said.

Sunny nodded.

"When I was fourteen he died of a heart attack. He dropped dead in the middle of the day at work. Only 47 years old, never smoked, rarely drank, and exercised and ate healthy. It was so unfair. I was so angry about it. How is it that assholes who drink, smoke, and eat like shit can live forever, but my dad dies for no reason," Sunny said.

Tears began welling up in her eyes.

"I know he wouldn't have wanted me to go into porn, but I like to think he would be proud if he saw what I accomplished. Well, could have accomplished, if I didn't..."

She trailed off. Salvatore reached forward and lifted her chin.

"I'm proud of you. I'm proud of what you managed to do early on, and what your capable of now that you're back," he said.

Sunny managed a smile.

"So, you remember what happened in that BDSM video I starred in that you love so much?" Salvatore asked.

"Yes," Sunny said.

"What happened at this point in the video?" Salvatore asked.

"The girl started sucking your cock," Sunny said.

Sunny moved up to position herself to blow him. But Salvatore put a hand over his cock.

"She wanted my dick, but you prefer my thighs. What happened with them and her?" Salvatore asked.

Sunny had to think for a second, but when she finally recalled, Salvatore's thighs were already clamped around her neck. He pressed in, choking her. Sunny grabbed his thighs and tried to steady herself. She struggled for several seconds. She started slapping the side of his thighs and he let her go. Sunny gasped for air.

"Thank you," she said.

She took a few moments to catch her breath.

"Again, so I am ready for it," she said.

They got back into position and Salvatore started choking her with his thighs again. Sunny lasted longer before having to tap out.

"There was a cut scene from that video the producers didn't put in," Salvatore said.

"Really?" Sunny said.

"Yeah. Let me show you how it went," he said.

He signaled her to come close. He closed his thighs on the side of her face instead of throat. He took his cock in his hand and pointed it toward Sunny's face. Sunny opened her lips to take it in.

"Close your lips and eyes," Salvatore said.

Sunny did as she was told. Salvatore moved his cock right up to her lips. He tapped it against one of her cheeks, the other, then her forehead.

He then moved it to her lips. He passed over them one, left to right. Then his brought his cock to the center and began flicking it against her lips quickly, burbling her lips. Sunny's eyes opened and she saw an immature playful grin on Salvatore's face.

"What.. are.. you.. doing?" she asked between flicks of dick on her lips.

"Making you sound like a crazy cartoon character," Salvatore said.

"Stop... it!" she said.

Salvatore continued. Sunny moved her face to try to escape it, but she couldn't break the vice-like strength of his thighs. She tried to reach and pull his cock out of her face, but he would bat her hands away. In a bold mood. She reached forward and caught his cock in her mouth. She bared her teeth and gave a growl.

"Ooh, scary," Salvatore said.

He lay back casually, unmoved by this threat to his manhood and livelihood.

"Take thith theriously," Sunny managed to speak around his cock.

Salvatore loosened his grip. Sunny let him go.

"I guess it's time to treat you like an adult, and an adult star at that," Salvatore said.

Salvatore got off the bed and stood next to him.

"Hands and knees, in front of me," he ordered.

Sunny came over. Salvatore put his cock out and took her head, and directed it to his cock. She started blowing him.

"That's good, but if you want to be taken seriously, you need to deep throat it," Salvatore said, moving her head down.

He started with pushing her in deep, then thrusting into her throat. Sunny's mascara began to run as she struggled to take it in. But to her credit, she didn't give in. Each time he let her go to catch her breath she thanked him.

"How does it look?" Salvatore asked Jason.

"It looks really good," Jason said.

"It may look good..." Melissa said.

She is off camera when she said that, but then walked in with a leather dominatrix outfit. She smacked a riding crop against her palm.

"But we won't settle for good enough," Melissa said, "Stand up."

Sunny did as told. Melissa spun her around so that her ass was facing the camera. She pulled Sunny's skirt and panties down. She delivered a smack with her riding crop. Sunny jumped at the impact.

"That's was a mere love-tap," Melissa chided.

She delivered another smack. She spun Sunny around and pushed her back down on the bed.

"You need to get your collar, you feral bitch," Melissa said.

Melissa had a pink collar just off camera. She grabbed it and put in on Sunny. It had a big name tag that read "BITCH".

Melissa hooked a leash to it. Sunny was her willing submissive.

"Let's work on that deep throating," Melissa said, tugging on the leash.

Melissa put Sunny through a rough deep-throating lesson, gives her spanks to either correct or reward her behavior. She then bound Sunny's wrists and positioned her face down, ass-up. Salvatore pounded her pussy from behind while her face was buried in Melissa's pussy.

Melissa put on a strap-on and she and Salvatore shared Sunny's mouth and pussy. Then Sunny was put over Salvatore's cock. He slid his cock in her ass and Melissa took Sunny's shoulders in her hands. Melissa set the pace as Sunny bounced up and down on his cock.

#

Watching it, I couldn't help but contrast Melissa and Salvatore's handling of Sunny to the Ab-Whored abusers. If they wanted to get her to go somewhere they told her through slapping her senseless. Melissa and Salvatore need only touch her face and she was at her command (Hell, if Salvatore beckon me over I would probably say yes to anything).

The Ab-Whored creeps would shout contradictory demands to their models to confuse them and make them unable to comply, which led to senseless hits. There were no such cheats needed by Salvatore or Melissa. First, they had enough experience together that they could communicate with each other with few words. There demands were clear, and even as they escalated it was always clear that Sunny was up for what they asked. She grimaced, bit her lip, and cried out, but she never looked defeated, beaten down, or like she had given up and just wanted everything to end.

Salvatore was near coming. She grabbed her by the hips and lifted her off his cock. He stood up, then lifted her up. He tossed her back on the bed.

"Hold her down," Salvatore ordered Melissa.

Melissa pinned her down. Salvatore got back on the bed, took Sunny's legs and pinned her thighs with her knees. He took his cock in his hand and started jacking off.

"Lift her head," Salvatore said.

Melissa did so. Sunny licked her lips as Salvatore worked to finish himself. Sunny opened her mouth.

"Shut her mouth," he said.

Melissa put one hand under Sunny's chin. Sunny made a play at shaking her head to resist,

"Close your eyes and await you surprise," Salvatore said.

Sunny obeyed just in time. The first load shot out of his cock and splattered Sunny's face. He aimed his cock to her tits for the next load, shaking his cock as he came. The next few loads she shot at her pussy and thighs.

"Good little whore," Melissa praised.

"Open your eyes," Salvatore said.

She did. She smiled.

"Thank you," she said, "Anything else I can do for you?"

"Look down at your chest," Salvatore ordered.

She looked down at the cum on her chest.

"Is that an "S"?" Sunny asked.

"Your signature letter," Salvatore said, "Unbound her wrists."

Melissa did so. Sunny, without being told to, stood up an did the Superman power pose from her debut casting video.

"There is the lost Sunny," Salvatore said.

"It looks even better with the cum mask," Jason said, "Like Rorschach from Watchmen."

"Maybe I should sell shirts," Sunny said.

"Does that mean you are back in the industry?" Jason asked.

"Of course," she said.

Sunny grabbed Melissa and gave her a hug.

"Hey, don't get cum on your mistress," Melissa said.

Melissa pushed Sunny off. She had her own messy cum "S" on her dominatrix corset.

"You won't always be on top," Sunny said with a wicked edge in her voice.

Sunny reached back and smacked Melissa's ass.

"Maybe one day, but I'm still the dominate one," Melissa said.

Melissa grabbed Sunny's hair and moved her head to her chest, making her licked the leather corset clean with her tongue.

"When can we expect your next video?" Jason asked.

"As soon as Annette writes it," Sunny said.

Jason looked back at me and gave a wink. I gave one back.

I looked at David and Gwen, who had been watching and operating cameras during the events. They looked as wowed as me at what just happened. Even me, the writer, was at a loss for words. But Gwen managed to summarize all the feelings I was feeling.

'I've never ugly cried after watching porn, but I think this will be the first," Gwen said.

#

The day didn't go as planned, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. I am certain Jason and I had better sex that night because of our experience making the video happen.

We lay together afterward in his hotel room.

"I never thought getting into porn podcasting would turn out so meaningful," Jason said.

"You were just hoping to score with some porn stars?" I asked.

"Of course. But also, I really did want to highlight the best in porn, the creative people, the dreamers," Jason said.

"I believe you," I said, "I don't think you would have been scouting for stories in the fringe fan meetups for nothing."

"I had asked Sunny to come on the show, but she declined. She was only dipping her toe back in," Jason said.

"A lot can change in a few hours," I said.

"Do you think we can repeat this? Bring some back into the industry after they fell out?" Jason asked.

"The odds of finding another story like Sunny would be hard to find again," I said.

"Well, it doesn't need to be as big as that. There are a lot of reasons performers left. Maybe we can be the chance for them to make their own brands and OnlyFans," Jason said.

"Call it Porn Again for Sin, or RePorn Stars," I said.

"Ha, that's great. Maybe you can be cohost?" he asked.

"Maybe," I said, "I'd check with Gwen and David."

"We could make it a mutual thing. You guys shoot it, I promote it," Jason said, "Hollywood makes money of nostalgia porn, why shouldn't we?"

He took my hand and looked at me meaningfully. I was sure he was falling for me. Maybe I was a bit with him. But I wasn't about the settle down. I'd only been a few months into hooking up with male porn stars, and I wasn't ready to give it up. Until I was ready I figured we could have a thing based on bringing back porn stars looking for a second chance.

It's not the most outlandish porn-based hookup scenario.

12