The Siren Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade clinked her glass to get everyone's attention. "Larry, Sid, Ling. I have a favor to ask of each of you. You can say no if you want to. We have 4 newcomers to our group who I am tasked with evaluating. I am hoping that I can rely on each of you to entertain one of them as a guest, these aren't paid or official dates, but I will see that I repay all of you for your help. At the very least you will have my gratitude. Any objections?"

Jade was surprised when Ling spoke up. "Oh Jade, you are always too nice. Let's look at the list. You have asked Larry to have a threesome with two beautiful blondes. Everyone knows Larry would do anything you ask of him, anything. He would take a bullet for you. Sid is almost fucking Teddy right here on the table, you can't see it from there, but she already has his dick out of his pants. And it looks great. So that leaves me. Rose is gorgeous, her tits are amazing. If you call this off right now, I am still dragging her back to my room."

Kat walked up and asked Jade, "How are things going?

Comments like great, wonderful and beautiful were tossed about the table.

Jade finished her drink, kissed her Beau passionately and took Kat's hand. Kat and Jade picked up Lars and headed to their suite.

Jade replayed some of her memories from her 'interview' with Lars and was sure he would enjoy what she had planned for tonight. They entered his suite and everyone kicked off their shoes. Jade asked Kat to stop the rotation on the big circular bed and pulled up a comfortable chair for Lars so he could watch as the evening unfolded before him. Lars poured himself a Jefferson, "Ladies, drink?" He received only headshakes no so he took his assigned seat and settled in for the show. Jade led Kat to the bed and started to undress her. Once they were down to their lingerie they started kissing. Kat wasn't exactly sure what was coming so her heart started to pound, and she started to soak the crotch of her panties. Putting on a show always gets me wet, Kat mused.

Jade was in full on tease mode. Jade's fingertips found their way to Kat's sex. They briefly brushed Kat's outer lips at the edge of her panties before kissing down Kat's neck, removing her bra and gently sucking Kat's nipples. Her very hard nipples. Jade removed her own bra and panties putting on a little show for Lars before dropping to her knees and pulling down Kat's panties. Kat moaned, expecting a tongue on her dripping cunt, but Jade stood up, locked her sparkling eyes on Kat's and pushed Kat onto the bed. Knowing that she had ample time Jade chose to torment her oldest friend with anticipation.

Sucking on Kat's right toes she complimented her on her pedicure, then slowly slid her lips along Kat's leg. Avoiding Kat's vulva Jade tilted Kat's legs back so she could dance her tongue around Kat's lovely anus. Kat must have bathed and cleaned just before the reception because Jade found her sweet and fresh. Better yet her star was covered with Kat's slick tasty and fragrant girl goo that was running down from her slit. Jade had made sure to position them to maximize the view for Lars. As she stuck her tongue into Kat's star, she noticed Lars edge forward in her peripheral vision.

Off to the other toes. As expected, Kat reacted with a moan and a, "Don't be such a tease, bitch." This only strengthened Jade's resolve to take Kat to the edge before ever really touching her pussy. As Jade sucked her way down Kat's leg, she looked in her eyes to make sure that she was sufficiently aroused and to be on the highest possible boil. While Jade dawdled at Kat's thigh just to make sure she was ready she gently raked her manicured nails from knee to hip crease on the opposite thigh.

Kat was moaning, squirming and panting, "Do me bitch, do me now!" Jade looked up and smiled and lowered her face to Kat's slit, tongue leading the way. "Thank you, thank you, that feels so good. You are still a bitch but thank you." Jade giggled and licked her way up to Kat's clit and lovingly sucked it into her pursed lips. "Yes. Oh yes. Suck it. Lick it. Cummingggg." As jade lashed the tip of the clit with her soft wet tongue. "Oh Gawd! Uhhghh! Ohhhh!"

When the initial spasms and gushing stopped. Jade worked her way up Kat's torso leaving a trail of female ejaculate from her face as she went. Eye to eye with her victim Jade said, "Bitch? Look what you did to my face you bitch. Lick this up!" Kat moaned and did as she was told. The cleanup ended with a passionate round of deep wet kisses and moans. Jade pushed herself up and looking back at Lars said, "Scoot your chair closer, but no touching until I tell you!"

Lars chuckled, "Not exactly how a boss expects an employee to talk."

Jade giggled out, "I'm the Captain now! Do as you are told."

Jade was straddling Kat and she started to slide into her split. She commanded, "Sweetie, tilt your pelvis so your clit is pointed up. Yes, just like that now hold that pose." Holding her Torso vertical Jade lowered her gaping dripping pussy on to Kat's straining pussy bud. She wiggled her girl parts on Kat and moaned, "Sweetie, I hope that feels as good for you as it does for me." Kat could only moan, "Ummmm, Guuuddd." Jade continued to wriggle around as Kat's breathing accelerated and her panting got deeper and louder. Jade captured Kat with her gaze and just like Lingling had taught her synched up her breathing with Kat's, "Sweetie, breathe In. Out. In. Out..."

Within a couple minutes they were breathing and feeling as one in time with Jade's tribbing. The power of Jade's eyes took Kat away from the room, the ship, even Lars and they could each feel an orgasm building within their partner, echoing in a feedback loop. Kat had always loved her Sweetie. This was a perfect tribute to their long loving relationship. Kat drank in the love she felt in Jade's eyes. Lars was fascinated. It was as if Jade had hypnotized his woman, she never looked so hot. He could see that she was on the brink of a seismic orgasm, he wanted to join in. Wanted to be part of this. He slid to the floor and scooted up behind the women, they were so lost in their world of two that they were completely unaware that he had moved to position his tongue a centimeter from his woman's entrance.

Deciding that now was the moment he pushed his tongue into Kat's dripping cunt. It was like an IED had been triggered. Kat shrieked, "Aaaaarrrghhh! Ohhh! Fuck!!! Jade, oh fuck!" And her eyes rolled up into her head. As Kat's pelvis shot up into her clit, Jade saw stars and grabbing Kat's hips tried to weld their genitalia into one orgasm of spasms, shivers, twitches and pulsing pleasure radiating from the centers of their being.

Jade rocked forward and rested her head on Kat's chest. Her tilting pelvis gave Lars total access to the long valley of dripping pussy. He feasted like a starving man, licking, sucking, drinking the feminine essence of the amazing woman. It didn't take long for a second set of orgasms to wrack the lovely bodies. Lars stood and dropped his clothes kicking them away. He entered Kat, she moaned and hissed, "Yessssssss!" He pulled out and slid into Jade. More moaning and swapping back and forth. Jade managed enough coherence to say to Lars, "Lars? I love a thumb in my butt. Please?

Jade's asshole practically sucked his thumb in as he accelerated the pace of his strokes. The glazed look in Kat's eyes and Jade working on his thumb told him that they were close again, so he prepared. Jade could feel the energy in Kat building below her, so she took Kat's hand brought it to her own breast and took one of Kat's nipples in her mouth. That did it. Kat moaned, and spasmed on Lars's cock while Jade's rectum milked Lars' thumb and Lars dumped his load into his woman. Kat whispered, "Thank You. That was amazing. Thank you both."

As Lars softened and slid out of Kat, Jade slid to the floor and sucked up everything there was to suck. I am such a cum slut. But I love it so much. As she attacked Kat's dripping pussy hole.

After hydrating, they continued their tryst with regular mortal human sexual activities that seemed mundane by comparison. Late in the night Lars slept on his back, a happy woman in each arm.

Jade dreamed of Larry doing both Ines and Shelly. In her dream somehow Larry had a giant tongue and was able to fuck one of them with his cock and the other with his big purple giraffe tongue. The thought of it made her so hot she orgasmed in her dream and woke up wet and sticky.

Lucky Larry

Larry led Ines and a giggling and tipsy Shelly to his room. Shelly babbled the whole way, "LET ME KNOW IF I GET TOO LOUD!!" Squeezing her hand Larry rolled his eyes.

Ines snickered, "Larry I know one way to shut her up." Yes. Please.

When they got into the room, Ines grabbed Larry and pulled him in for a deep probing kiss. She looked at Shelly and put her finger across her own lips assuming that this gesture would mean the same even down under. Ines undid Larry's pants and slid them down his thighs, but instead of kneeling before him she encouraged Shelly to assume the position of cock worship and grabbing Larry's stiffy pushed Shelly's head onto it. Ines then resumed her make out session with Jade's man. This feels so wrong being with Jade's beau. But yummy and dirty too. I can be a slut... a siren.

Shelly was starting to mumble around Larry's cock, so Ines reached down and thrust Shelly's head forward until she started to gag a little. Note to self, find out about gag reflex training.

Ines giggled a little and Larry could feel her grinning around the kiss. He pulled back to see what was going on and started grinning himself. "You OK down there, Shell?" Ines started to take off his shirt so she could play with his chest hair and nipples. Larry pulled off her top and then stripped her, followed by getting Shelly naked.

They moved to his bed. Larry was on his back with a woman in either arm. Shelly was stroking him while Ines sucked on one of his nipples. "Ok ladies. Are either of you bisexual?"

Shelly giggled, "Naw."

Ines provided a much more detailed and nuanced answer. "Until a week ago I would have said no, but then I met Jade while working the bar and... I wanted her. I never felt that way about a woman before but..."

Larry put his hand on Ines's cheek, "She has that effect on people. With one cock between the three of us you two will need to interact with each other sexually, if you want to fully enjoy tonight."

"We know." They both agreed. Larry kissed Ines again,and Shelly started to move down on his prick again.

Slurp. Slurp. "Oh, yum. Larry."

Larry broke the kiss and said, "Ines? Would you sit on my face?"

Ines straddled Larry's head and lowered her wet shaved pussy down onto his lips. She brushed him with her fat smooth outer labia to scent mark him and when he thrust out his tongue, she wiped the length of her slit down it. He reached up and fondled Ines' pert pouty Cs and rolled her nipples. Shelly continued to hoover him. After a few minutes Larry asked Ines to turn around, so she was facing his feet. "Now finger Shelly. Try to make her moan."

Ines did as requested and burrowed her fingers through a mass of curly blonde pubes, easily finding Shelly's wet hole and swollen clit. Shelly jumped at first but then relaxed as she began to enjoy the feeling. She shivered and moaned "Guhrup. That feels good. I like it." Larry enjoyed the pussy on his mouth and the mouth on his cock and then sighed. Business is business. There is work to do.

"Ines? How does she taste?"

Ines haltingly brought her fingers to her lips. "Hmmmm. She smells really good and tastes OK. I have never tasted another woman before, I was hoping Jade would be my first, but I could learn to like this.

"OK. Let's mix things up a little. Ines get on all fours and eat Shelly's pussy. Shelly? Ready for more?" Ines parting Shelly's legs and going down on her distracted Shelly so she pulled off Larry's cock. Larry slipped away from Shelly and slid in behind Ines. He pushed his thumb into her well lubed gash and found her g-spot. This made Ines shiver and moan. He removed his hand and slid his tool in to plumb her wet and hungry depths.

Ines groaned. "Oh, Larry. That feels good. Shelly tastes good. Her pussy lips are yummy." I can't believe I am eating out another woman and loving it. I should have been more open with my lesbian girls back home. I have been missing out on a lot of fun. But... What would my family say if they knew I was quitting being a bar tender to become a puta. A lesbian puta. I am enjoying this too much to stop. I will deal with the consequences later.

Obviously, she was turned on by this whole thing because she started lapping the cunt on her mouth with enthusiasm and making Shelly whimper. Larry could feel Ines's excitement build and slipped his thumb into her butt. Pow! Ines started to cum on his cock and thumb. As Ines came down, he pulled out his thumb and stroked her rigid back as her tense muscles relaxed. "All right my beauties. Time to switch." Ines rolled onto her back legs spread and Shelly gave Larry a look like I don't know about this.

Larry slid into her Juicy hole pushing Shelly's head down and forward. "Fair is fair. You didn't complain when Ines ate your pussy. Trust me she tastes good." Shelly knew that Ines was shaved but seeing it up close and rubbing her face on the smooth soft skin was another thing, a good thing. It really turned her on rubbing her cheeks and lips over all the smooth hairless skin. She has to shave to keep up the fantasy that she is a blonde, not like me. The rubbing made her pussy and nipples tingle. As Shelly warmed to the situation, she found that she was enjoying being fucked and licking twat.

Ines moaned. "Yes. That's good. Right there, suck harder." Shelly licked and sucked the micropenis that was Ines' swollen pink clit bud and started to think about what she had liked that Ines did to her. She realized that she had loved having Ines lick her and suck on her clit. The one thing Ines hadn't done was stick a finger in her twat. Let's see how Ines likes it. Shelly stuck a finger into Ines' well lubricated quim and found her g-spot after a little searching and exploring. I'm a fucking gynecologist too. Ines groaned. "Yes, Shelly keep that up. Suck my clit. Don't forget about my clit. Oh please. Suck my dirty lesbian whore cunt!"

Larry started to drill Shelly vigorously. Ines dirty talk was really getting to him. With each stroke the force traveled through her and caused Ines's tits to bounce on her chest. Both women were getting into the orgasm zone. Ines loved being eaten, Shelly liked eating and Larry was driving. Ines begged Shelly to suck on her clit harder. Ines came again, and so did Shelly as Larry sprayed her womb with his ample jizz. They collapsed in a heap.

Jade had taught him that proper hydration and pacing was essential, so they took a break to recuperate. Seeing a puddle of Larry jizz collecting under Shelly Ines thought, What would Jade do? She slid in between Shelly's thighs and happily lapped it up. Cleaning up Shelly in the process. The effects of the alcohol at reception having worn off Shelly was a little more subdued and the three of them had a quiet conversation.

Larry told them about everyone in the group. Mostly they wanted to hear about Jade. Ines asked, "Have you known her forever? You seem like very old friends, lovers."

Larry looked wistful. "On the contrary, we have only known each other for about 3 months, but these people are my family now. Jade? I love Jade. It feels like years, Ling was right I would do anything for her. But that is Jade for you. She has so much love and she shares it with no regard for herself, like it could never run out. Ines, close your mouth, you obviously have a massive girl crush. My only regret is that Jade had to lose the love of her life, her husband Jim, for me to find the love of my life. I have been with many women, but I have never felt the way I feel for Jade. My only dream is that our relationship lasts a lifetime."

Shelly chimed in, "Yee ahhh, get a grip girl. There are plenty of us good Sheilas out here."

"But only one Jade."

Larry had a devilish grin on his face. "Are either of you girls into anal?"

They both looked a little dubious as Larry found a bottle of lube. Once he explained the Jade method, he had learned, Ines volunteered to go first. She had resolved to do anything Larry asked of her reasoning it would get her in with Jade.

Step one was sensual massage along the Clitoral trunk nerves and around the Anus. Then they progressed to gentle digital penetration followed by more clitoral and vaginal stimulation. Lube was good but a woman's own pussy nectar was the best, velvety slick and oh so fragrant. Shelly selflessly volunteered to let Ines lick her cunt some more. Larry stretched Ines out with two fingers and fully relaxed her with soft strokes and even a few kisses and tonguing around her back pussy.

In a few minutes, Ines took Larry's cock and helped him shove it in. Once past the head and both sphincters she was happy controlling the depth and pace. Reaching down Larry was able to thumb her g-spot and rub her clit. "Ohhh, Babe. Fuck my ass harder. Give it to me. Slap those balls on my clit. Larry moved his hands to her hips and pulled her back onto his fat cock as she moaned into Shelly's twat. Ines screamed out a powerful orgasm. "Oh God I didn't know I could cum this way and so hard. So good, Oh Larry!" Shelly had an orgasm on Ines's mouth, but Larry held back.

"OK. Larry. I am ready, do me next." Shelly got on all fours Ines's cunt in her face and Larry prepped her. "Hurry up back there, I told you I was ready. Put that donger in me." Larry lubed up in her pussy and slid into Shelly's asshole. "Fuck yah! She shouted into Ines's cunt and slid back onto Larry's full length. "Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Do me Mate! Take this ass. Cum in my ass handsome." Larry had rarely been called handsome, so he went for it. Shelly squealed with delight as he stroked into her tight ass. "Fuck my shit hole good. Fuck meee, fuck my ass, cummminggg, I'm cuming on your cock. Uhhhgggh. Arghhhh." Larry's spunk splashed in Shelly's rectum and as he subsided, she shivered one last time and slid off his shrinking rod.

The heap of sweaty bodies lay there on his bed. Eventually, Shelly slid over and took his cock in her mouth and sucked out the last of his jism. "Hmmm. Tasty."

"That was amazing for a batch of firsts or have you two been lying to me about this being your first time. Ines crossed her heart and Shelly just smiled.

"It will take me about a half hour to recover. You are both welcome to spend the night."

They did and went around the world again.

Sid

Teddy was on a roll. Not wanting to call it a night yet he dragged Sid to the only Dance bar on board and proceeded to continue to romance her. Sid looked amazed, "Is this new? How did I never know this was here?" She asked the pretty server taking their drink order.

"Been here about a year. We keep a low profile to discourage the rowdiest partiers. Aren't you one of those Sirens? You are so beautiful, and so nice to everyone. I am Alice, your server, nice to meet you. Enjoy your night."

They had a few cocktails and danced for a while, then Teddy asked, "Sid? What is it going to take to get those beautiful long legs wrapped around me?"

"Weren't you listening to Jade? YOU are my date tonight. I'm a sure thing."

"Nope. Didn't hear a word. I only have eyes for you Darlin'."

"Teddy, you are so full of shit. Cute, but full of it. So, tell me your story."