The Siren Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade smiled up at him and swallowed. "Yummy", she said smacking her lips. "Next?" Derek smiled at Bradley. Bradley walked over to him and dropped to his knees and went down on Derek. Jade studied his technique. Bradley's movements were more aggressive than hers and he was able to throat everything Derek had. Derek smiled at Jade and looking down at Bradley said, "Let's give the lady a chance so I can do a comparison." Jade took Bradley's place and started giving Derek her best possible blowjob. I never get competitive with one of my sisters over things like this so why do I want to do better than Bradley. This is weird. But interesting. After a couple of minutes Jade backed off and asked, "Derek, how did I do? I have another idea, do you think you guys could spit roast me?

She continued to suck Derek while she straightened out her legs and pulled up her dress so Bradly could take her from behind. Bradly slipped it into her wet pussy and groaned, "Jade you really do feel good on my dick."

Derek chimed in, "That's it fuck her!" "Better yet grab some lube and fuck her in the shitter."

Bradley giggled, "Maybe, but her pussy feels surprisingly good." They continued like that as passions continued to build and the boys decided it felt best when they were both pushing into Jade together, Jade started to really enjoy their attentions. They seem to be enjoying me, I think I am going to, "Cum! Cumming! Fuck me, fuck me harder." Bradley twitched and came in her pussy and Derek in her mouth.

After she came down Jade asked as she walked to her toy drawer. "Would one of you boys like to be spit roasted?"

Derek looked interested but dubious, "How could that possibly work?"

Jade pulled her strap-on out of the drawer and announced, "Ta! Da!"

Bradley cracked up, "I call his mouth. Jade you are full of surprises." Jade put on her strap-on the one with the pussy and asshole dildos and pushed Derek into a bent over position and he eagerly swallowed Bradley's cock.

Jade lubed up and slipped into Derek's ass. He grunted a little but didn't skip a beat with his cock sucking. Jade got into it much more than when she had pegged Teddy, in fact she pretended she was riding the mechanical bull at the bar and slapped Derek's ass with a loud crack. Bradley grinned at her as he thrust deep down Derek's throat trying to make him gag. Jade admired how well Derek performed as she reached around and stroked his hard cock. It seemed that the pegging was hitting Derek's prostate just right because he groaned and shot a huge load that splashed all over Bradley's shins and feet. This triggered Bradley and Jade then frigged her clit until she had a solid orgasm.

Taking off the strap-on Jade asked. "Derek, this is your party, don't you want to eat my pussy and fuck me? Just so you can honestly say you had me?" Derek smiled and let a little of Bradley's ejaculate dribble from his lips. Jade kissed him and whispered, "Whore." She then pushed him onto the bed and continued. "I have an idea. Bradley, would you be a dear and be my fluffer?" Bradley needed no further prompting and started sucking Derek back to life. Once he was hard again Jade mounted him and whispered to Derek, "Here is something you probably don't do often. "

Then to Bradley, "Lube up that big, beautiful cock and stick it in my ass." She pumped Derek a few times with her love sleave and then leaned forward so Bradley could slide his prick into her ass, she whispered to Derek. "You can feel that prick sliding over your cock through the thin wall of soft, slippery flesh separating you? The only thing between you. Enjoy." Bradley and Derek started an alternating rhythm massaging each other's cocks at the same time they fucked both Jade's holes. It felt good to Jade, but she felt a little weird being a conduit for but not the focus of all this sexual energy.

She made a mental note to examine her feelings about this later. Even though the boys had locked eyes and were almost ignoring her she was determined to make the most of it. She rocked her pelvis and rubbed her clit against the base of Derek's cock while Bradley pumped and filled her bowels with his long thick manhood. The sexual energy between the two men wasn't wasted on her. What would Lingling do? She would absorb that energy and feed her orgasm with it. She tried to imagine the flow of orgasmic energy between the two swollen cocks in her body. I can feel it. I can use this to cum.

Derek was panting as he thrust up into her, Bradley was breathing down her neck with each stroke. They were close. She was close. They just needed a little nudge. Jade grabbed Derek's jaw and twisted his Gaze away from Bradley so she could kiss him and thrust her tongue into his mouth. Between kisses she whispered, "I bet you like that whore. Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to make our boytoy cum too? Do it!" She bit Derek's lip hard, maybe a little too hard but not hard enough to draw blood.

Derek groaned. "Cumming. Oh fuck. Fuck. I am going to cummmmm." He started to twitch in her. Bradley could feel his spasms. Jade was there too and squeezed them both and spasmed on the dual penetrators. Bradley was right behind them he pushed in enough to feel Jade's rectum milking him on the base of his cock and could still feel Derek pulsing in Jade's other hole and he started to spew into her. There was much moaning, grunting, and panting for a long minute.

Bradley pulled out and so did Derek. Bradly looked at Jade's backside and commented, "Jade, look what a mess we have made of you, let me clean you up."

Bradley dropped down and slurped up his own spunk dripping out of her anus and well as Derek's oozing out of her pussy. "Lick my clit a little please." Jade asked. Always ready for more and better sexual stimulation. Their time was up, and the men dressed to leave. She assumed that they would spend the rest of the evening together. After they left, Jade had a drink and took a long hot bath.

Unable to sleep she went up on deck and stood at the rail gazing across the moon lit ocean, collecting her thoughts. You are such an attention whore. I hated not being the focus of that threesome. What is wrong with me. I hope I do this to bring joy to people not just for adoration. She had 3 threesomes this week Mike and Rose and Bert and Meredith were all great. But were they great because they stroked her ego or because everyone including her had a wonderful fulfilling time. Then there was Derek and Bradley. She was sure that they enjoyed themselves and each other and even her but she felt uncomfortably empty after tonight's date. Do I need therapy? How can I know if I am really a selfish bitch deep down? Is there anyone I can talk to?

Self defense training had taught her situational awareness so even lost in thought she heard and reacted to the soft footfalls of bare feet on the deck behind her. She smiled broadly as Larry walked out of the shadows and handed her a glass of bourbon on the rocks. "Thanks babe." Jade said taking the tumbler from his hand and having a sip.

"I saw you disappearing down the hall and realized you couldn't sleep either, so I decided to join you."

"How did you see me leaving my room? Stalker!"

"It's not like that. Ling had just finished giving me a massage and I was going to bed. Seeing you gave me other ideas. So here I am. OK? Do you not want company?"

"I am glad to see you, my big hunk of man love."

"You really think I am a hunk? I never cared about things like that before I met you, I always lived inside my head and was perfectly happy there."

"Larry, you are a sweet man and a hunk, now that you have shaped up."

"Jade, what is troubling you? Is it the drama surrounding the brothers that is keeping you up? Is it finally hitting you?"

"No that is not it at all. I was thinking about my date tonight, about why I do what I do, and what do I really give to people or is my behavior a ruse to get what I want from them? I could just be a selfish bitch."

Larry chuckled, "That is a fine subject for a moonlight tete-a-tete. I will try my best to help you figure it out, just remember I am a results driven thinker. I start with the results and work back to the conditions that created them."

Jade explained her recent adventures and her thinking and then asked, "Well? What conclusions can you draw Mr. Wizard?"

"Take this with a grain of salt since I am biased in your favor and hardly impartial. It doesn't matter what you think, even if you think you are selfish. The end result of your actions are always to maximize the happiness of as many people as possible. I see it in how you treat Me, Kat, and Lars. How you treat your coworkers, how you treat your clients. Other than the brothers and Dwayne I can't think of anyone who regrets having met you."

"What about Rick? I think I broke his heart, started him down the path to divorce and destroyed his happy family." Jade had to explain Rick and her adventures leading up to her return to work.

"Was that your intent? Did you make him any promises extract any promises from him, lead him on? Why haven't you responded to his texts? Why aren't you with him now?"

"Not my intent, I never had a plan, I never looked at long term consequences. I was just trying to find my way. I am not with him now for a number of reasons, chief of which is I have a man I love and it isn't him. I could never trust a man who left his wife and kids for me. What happens when the next beauty catches his eye?"

"Let this one go. It was beyond your control. Accidents happen and this Rick guy sounds like he already had one foot out the door when you met him. Maybe it will all work out better for him and his family, you don't know, you can't know. Don't worry about it. As to your work here, you are a ray of sunshine in many people's lives. Don't over think it. Just continue to be you. BTW, I heard that you turned down Bert at first not wanting to get involved in revenge adultery. That tells me everything I need to know about your character and intentions."

Larry put his glass on the rail and stood directly behind Jade. It was a warm night on the ocean and late enough for no one to be around as he lifted her thin short sundress over her head. He let it flutter to the deck as he moved her hair to the side and kissed and nuzzled her neck. Jade moaned in appreciation which prompted him to bring his hands up to her breasts and fondle her nipples. I love having my man behind me running his hands over my body. But it is so hard to kiss this way. Jade spun 180 in his arms and captured his lips with hers. He took her into a near crushing embrace as her succulent tongue breached his lips.

They kissed passionately until Jade started to lower herself to her knees. She undid his shorts and dropped them to his feet. Taking his fat firm cock into her mouth she used all of her best tricks to maximize the pleasure she was giving him. After she had his breathing accelerated, she released him and stood again turning away from him. She reached back and grabbing his hands, placed them on her smooth toned hips. She rubbed her rump against his erection and said in a breathy voice. "You know what I want, put this where it belongs."

"I would love to, but there is a condition. Tell me what your motivation is for doing this."

Jade groaned in anticipation, "OK. First it will feel good and make us both happy. Second, public displays are exciting, third if anyone sees, they will smile and you know I love to make people happy, fourth, my pussy is dripping and I need you to cork me up. What if someone slips and falls on my girl juice? Finally, I am hoping we get caught. I think this is called gorilla marketing. Is that good enough for you? Oh, yes babe, just like that give me that big beautiful cock."

Jade gazed off into the distance thinking of nothing except the important sensations flooding her body, his cock in her dripping quim, fingers on her nipples, lips on her neck soft breath and 'I love you' in her ear, at that moment she couldn't be happier. After some panting, moaning and shouts of "Cumming!" They glanced around and noticed Rivka and Zev watching them discreetly from the shadows. Larry waved them over. No one was in the least bit uncomfortable with the nudity or the knowledge of what had just been going on.

Zev grinned. "It's a little late to be putting on a show. You missed the last call crowd by an hour."

Rivka gave Jade a mischievous grin and asked, "I assume you instigated this, Jade?"

"Now you are sounding like my mother. But no, he took my dress off. You would have thought that I was nothing more than his personal fuck toy."

"No one would ever accuse you of being a flower at the mercy of the wind and the current. We all know better."

"As you can see Mom, we are perfectly fine. Just fully enjoying a lovely evening. We are about to head in so you can relax."

End of Week Two Saturday morning

Because of the turmoil and security issues of Passenger change day, Saturday morning was the one morning Jade would allow herself to sleep in, since there was No SD with Rivka and Zev and skipping yoga for one day wouldn't hurt her. Lars had called a general staff breakfast meeting in the conference room for 9:30 AM. Not all staff could attend because many were busy preparing for the arrival of the next group of passengers from the states. All the sirens were there, Larry and Rivka, (Zev had security duty). And a few key others. As people filled their plates with food, Lars cleared his throat.

"I have some announcements to make. First, Kat and I are flying out of Havana tomorrow to spend 5 days at the corporate office. We will be back when you dock back here next cycle. Second, while we are gone, Larry and Jade will be leading you, treat them as you would us. Also, we will be available via phone in case of DIRE emergency. If anyone calls us, they better have an exceptional reason. Third, the unpleasantness with the 'brothers' may not be behind us, my sources say they are lying low, but everyone must remain vigilant. Finally, Jade is leaving to attend to personal business next cycle, but I can speak for all of us when I say we expect her back after her week off."

End of Week 2

Authors note: I really enjoyed writing this chapter and hope you enjoyed reading it, if you made it this far. As always comments and feedback are welcome, I always reply to PMs through literotica.com

Fortunately, I was able to adhere to Chekhov's Gun Law. In case this was bothering anyone.

I am working on week 3 now and hope it won't take too long to complete.