The Siren Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry's phone pinged with a message, "Urgent, 8 Am meeting, usual attire." Jade's phone went off too.

Larry decided to wake the women and saw Jade looking at him, her green eyes sparkling in the dim light. "Babe, you look lost in thought. Will we have time for a proper introduction to the new day?"

Grinning Larry said. "It's only 6:30, meeting is at 8:00 usual casual attire."

He nudged Rose's thigh and she looked at him. "Time to get up already?"

"I am afraid so, if you would like to get fucked before you go back to your room."

"I'm so tired, can I take a rain check?"

"Sure."

Rose got up, pulled on enough clothes to make the 100 ft walk to the room she shared with Shelly and headed out the door.

Larry sighed. "I really like Rose, but I am glad to have you all to myself, beautiful."

"I was thinking along the same lines." As Jade crawled over to Larry and took his cock in her mouth.

Week two Tuesday morning

Lars

Lars was dressed in his usual work outfit of black slacks and crisp white shirt. Kat was dressed similarly. Everyone else was in robes or workout clothes. Lars and Kat were obviously trying to set a tone of authority over their staff, and it worked. Rivka and Zev both looked contrite and uncomfortable as they retold the story of the shooting, interrogation and the disposal of the evidence. Jade didn't think another session on Larry's lap would be well received in this climate, but the thought made her giggle a little.

"I can't condone the sloppy vetting, but I am glad no one was hurt except the people who deserved it." Lars said tersely. "This can Never happen again. Suggestions?"

Larry spoke up. "We need to be more careful across the board. Vetting. Financials. I know a hacker who freelances for the same people I used to work for. She was amazing at digging into people's finances, who is paying who, how money is flowing, I will contact her today. If we had looked into Dwayne more deeply, we would probably have found his connection to the brothers. We could also use someone to look into social media and Phone traffic."

Rivka commented, "I know someone. A young Israeli guy who I used to work with in my undercover days, Benjamin."

Zev added, "I know Benjamin, he is very good."

Jade added, "Thanks babe, you are the best. First, I want to thank Zev and Rivka for being there to save me within a minute of my text. I don't fault you for not catching Dwayne in advance. I am just glad I was paying attention and knew I had to call for help, I could have easily put it off as his nerves. I have been thinking a lot about how to carry on in the future. From now on I want to meet all my clients in public for a drink or bite to eat, before committing to a date. Unless they are repeats or personal friends of Lars'."

Kat added, "You mean like we did with Jake? And you did on your own with Rick?"

"Exactly. Not quite picking up dates in bars but what they call a meet and greet."

Lars tried to tie things up, "Our action items are Larry contact your person, Rivka, Zev see if we can get Benjamin on a retainer. Jade, decide how you want to do your personal vetting. Now let us get back to normalcy."

"Kat and I looked at your feedback on the new recruits. We are prepared to take on Shelley and Teddy on a trial basis and offer Ines and Rose a full position as Sirens. Kat and I will be speaking to them this morning. Shelly and Teddy will be doing meet and greets as part of their appointment booking process anyway now. Jade, can you and Ling mentor Rose?"

Jade and ling said, "Absolutely." As one and Ling added, "I would be honored."

"Great, now everyone grab a bite for breakfast and off to your duties."

Kat took jade aside, "What was so funny?"

"I was just thinking that I should sit on Larry's lap today and fuck him to break all of this tension."

Kat struggled to suppress her mirth, "Sweetie, you do recall that you were the target of all of this and could have been killed or kidnapped, don't you? This is a serious situation. I hope you get that?"

"I do get it, I know, it's just that lately I have been feeling invincible, the Wonder Woman of courtesans. And after months of grief, I can't live my life in fear."

Jade passed on breakfast opting instead to follow Rivka and Zev for her morning training session and then her Yoga. As she left the meeting her phone buzzed with a text message. It was from Alan. Jade, I asked Lola to move in with me and she said yes! Jade responded with That is wonderful, I am so happy for you both.

Jade then frowned. She noticed another message from Rick. He had sent several, all ignored. But she has to be a big girl now and not hide from her problems.

Over a month ago around the time of her anniversary melt down, Rick had texted her. "I had a big argument with the wife when I got home. I missed seeing you after our first date and was in no mood to be interrogated about why I was so quiet. I let slip that I was thinking about asking her to share me with others, if she was going to continue to ignore my needs. She didn't like that suggestion because she assumed I meant we should adopt a swinging lifestyle. She wasn't interested in the least in having sex with me or anyone else. When I explained what I was suggesting I let slip that I had already investigated my options. She hit the roof. I was her property. She was not willing to share me. I moved into the guest bedroom that night."

A week later, "I am separated from my wife, her lawyer had me served at work today. She wants full custody of the kids, which makes sense since I am already an absentee father now. Call me if you feel like it. I am heading back to your town next weekend."

The following weekend. "In town. I was wondering if we could get together. I guess that since I have not heard from you that you are uninterested and sticking to your plan. If you ever take pity on me, please call. Any time. I really liked you."

Finally, this morning. "The divorce is in the works. The lawyers are trying to hash out an equitable agreement. I got a big performance bonus after the last show and I am taking a little vacation with my Asian ATF from Philly, her name is Gloria. I will reach out again when I get back and things have progressed. In case you have had a change of heart."

Jade felt a sinking feeling. On the one hand Rick was a really nice guy and obviously hurting, on the other she hated to see a family broken up. Those poor kids. She felt bad about having a small although unknowing part in Rick's situation but tried to console herself that he had initiated things. She dressed rapidly for the gym and continued her inner dialog. If I had spent the rest of that week with Rick, I doubt the outcome for his family would be any better but probably much worse. She thought about replying but then asked herself, what would Kat say to do. Just leave it. It wasn't like they had a real relationship, and she was ghosting him.

She walked into the gym ready to burn off some energy and forget about this moral dilemma she found herself in. She attacked the heavy bag like it was Dwayne's accomplice. Kick. Punch. Kick. Punch. Rivka asked, "Want to talk about it?"

"This isn't about last night. It's something else."

"Doesn't matter, I am here for you. Also, I am a pretty good listener." Jade explained the situation and how she felt, including what Kat would have advised her to do.

"Kat would have been right. You are fortunate to have such a close and wise friend. I am fortunate to have you as a friend. You are the kindest most caring person I have ever met next to Fatima."

"I will remind you that you said that next time my PMS gets the better of me."

"OK. You seem sufficiently warmed up. Let's go kick Zev's ass."

Jade was justifiably proud of herself when she put Zev on the mat first try.

After workout and yoga, Jade showered and changed for her lunch meeting with the new people. A meeting Kat had scheduled for her after she and Lars had told them all their decision.

At lunch after they ordered, Jade began with, "I was very pleased when I heard from Kat that you all accepted our offer. I want to share my thoughts on meet and greets and how we are marketing ourselves. Everyone here has worked as an escort in one form or another, so everyone is familiar with picking up dates and feeling out client potential in people. Things to remember are that we are here to make money, but also serve a customer service and brand ambassador role."

"That being said, because our rates are as high as they are you need to concentrate on people who look like they can afford us. If you meet someone who seems promising and interested, send them to medical to be tested and so they can apply for vetting. I would hate to see you waste time flirting with a person for an hour only to have them refuse to be tested or vetted."

"The no condom rule is my pet kink but if you have a client who insists on a condom they are available at medical, if that is what you agree to with them. Teddy, you are a special case since we can't know for sure if a woman is on birth control unless something comes up in their blood test. If the results indicate it, you will be informed, and you can determine how to proceed with your client."

"Finally, try not to get too intoxicated or loud unless you are certain that is what your date wants. I am trusting all of you to exercise your best judgement and represent the sirens professionally." Shelly gave Jade a thumbs up and mumbled, "I know that was meant for me, I will try to keep my mouth full whenever possible and I don't mean with food."

"Finally, people who are willing to spend this much money for sex are expecting a once in a lifetime experience. Also, they are used to being pampered and to getting their way. Always keep that in mind."

After their meal, Ines offered Teddy and Shelly a tour of the various bars on board and introduced them to some of the restaurant staff.

Jade looked into Rose's eyes. "Rose I was hoping to get a chance to talk to you alone. I have a short tryst this afternoon, but I was wondering if you would like to do a pub crawl with me this evening looking for the next mister right now?"

"Jade, I would love that."

"Great. I will meet you at your room at 6 to discuss wardrobe choices if that's OK?"

Jade's afternoon date was a good-looking businessman who needed a break from his wife and family even if only for an hour. It went very well. As he was leaving, he was planning on trying to squeeze in a 3 hour visit before they all left for home.

Jade took a quick scented bath and then prepared to go meet Rose. Jade was carrying several hangers of clothes and a small bag of Lingerie. Rose answered with her hair up in a towel and a robe that just barely closed over her bust. "Hello, gorgeous. I brought over some wardrobe options, so we can coordinate. Let's take a look in your closet."

Jade found exactly what she was looking for, a sheer clingy dress in a sage green. Handing it to Rose she said, "Here, try this on." It took both of them to roll the dress over Rose's breasts even with no underwear. "Are you OK going commando?"

"Sure, but my nipples are really sticking out."

"Shine on, you crazy diamond. That is part of the plan. I want to see if my charm can overcome the lure of your Venus man-traps. This isn't a Disney property and we will be out at bars after the children should be in bed. Now put on some makeup while I try on outfits."

Jade had brought a clingy red skirt that hugged her hips like it had been painted on and a gossamer white top that she tied at the waist and only closed 2 buttons. Jade was sans undies too and her bullet hard nipples almost popped through the fabric of her blouse.

Both outfits came down to only 2 inches below their ass cheeks. Descent if they pulled them down and remained standing upright but oh the boys would love watching them sit down or climb onto a barstool. Jade pulled out her makeup bag and applied makeup in her signature colors, dusty rose and charcoal, and tarted it up for a night of fun and maybe some frolic. "OK. Here is the plan, the bars and restaurants start to pick up around 7 so we should hit a couple of the more chic spots. Then at 9 we are meeting someone at the Lava lounge."

"Jade, I trust your judgement, lead on."

Their first stop was the bar where Jade had met Larry. Just as the sun was setting. "I love this place. This is where Larry and I met. It holds fond memories for me."

"It is too bad Larry is so devoted to you. I would be willing to take him off your hands if you get tired of him."

Jade chuckled, "Not likely Larry is an anomaly, much more to him than meets the eye, although he has been working on that since we met, dropped 15 pounds and toned up impressively.

The red of the setting sun made Rose's hair look like it was on fire. And sitting sideways to the light her right nipple cast a sharp shadow outline on her left tit. Jade whispered. "Heads up target coming from the bar."

A tall nicely dressed late 20s man walked over and said, "Good evening, ladies, may I offer you a drink?"

Jade smiled and innocently said, "I know all the wait staff on board. Are you new?"

"Oh no! I am not a waiter just a gentleman wishing to buy two lovely ladies a drink."

Rose replied, "Don't mind my friend, she was just having you on. Gin and tonic for me. My name is Rose and this is Jade."

Jade put out her hand and squeezed his palm gently. "Nice to meet you?"

"Michael."

"Nice to meet you Michael, tell Tony I would like my usual." Michael left to order the drinks. He came back in a moment empty handed.

"Tony insisted on bringing the order over since he was unsure that I could carry 3 glasses."

Tony set down a glass of what looked like a double bourbon rocks for Jade. "Nice to see you tonight Ms. Jade."

"Tony, haven't I told you to drop the Ms. and just call me Jade?"

"You have M.. Jade."

"Ms. Rose? I presume?" setting down the G & T for her."

"Thank you, Tony, please it's just Rose." Tony set the last glass down in front of Michael and headed back to the bar.

Michael raised his glass and said, "Shall we toast to, Rose-lipped maidens, light foot lads?"

The toast made both ladies smile. And Michael asked, "What brings you two beauties on board. I doubt it is a family cruise, you don't look like sisters."

Rose giggled, "We are sisters in a way, at least as of today. I was just accepted as one of the Siren Sisters."

Michael tried to hide his confusion, "Should that mean something to me?"

Jade said gently and matter of factly. "We are escorts, courtesan's actually who work for the cruise line company."

Michael had not been able to take his eyes off Rose's tits since he sat down, he almost tipped over his drink when he reached forward and was unable to take his eyes away from Rose, even for the split second it would take to locate his glass. It was as if he was afraid that if he looked away, she would disappear. Jade noticed how Rose responded to his adulation, she sat up a little straighter to push her chest out and if it were possible her nipples got bigger and stuck out even more. Grinning, Jade placed her perfectly manicured fingers on Michael's chin and turned his face toward her. His pupils were dilated, and he blinked to refocus on Jade's piercing emerald eyes.

"Well now Michael, now that we have your complete attention, let me explain how we work. We are Courtesans, I am one of the two original Siren Sisters. It looks like Rose is calling you to crash against her rocks and you have little or no will to resist. Here is the deal. You can have those beautiful tits to lick, suck, motorboat and have the image of them in their naked glory burned into your memory for your spank bank. But.. It won't be cheap. We charge $1000 for the hour, or $1900 for both of us. Multiple hours and overnight visits are also available. The only thing you need to decide is, 'Do I want to spend all my time on those tits or do I want to drown in these emerald eyes as Jade milks every drop of cum in me with her pussy or ass. Or do I want it all, a once in a lifetime experience.' If you are interested, I suggest that you go to medical and ask to be tested. Everyone gets tested for all known diseases, so we never have to use condoms and you can have the most intimate encounter possible."

"Can I finish my drink and talk to you both a little more before I go for my test?" Jade had let go of his chin but held his gaze with hers.

Michael was grinning like an idiot. Jade touched Rose's hand to indicate with a quick eye flick that she should pick up the conversation. "Michael, it is OK for you to look at my Breasts. I like it. Just keep your mouth closed and try not to drool. Are you alone on this cruise?"

"No not alone. I work for a company that just merged. Our old boss wanted to repay all of us for making the company a success and a great place to work so he sent 20 of us on a cruise. The last year has been hellishly busy. Preparing all the financials for the merger while continuing our new business work and reassuring existing customers that the merger will be good for them. This is the first time off I have had in a year. I plan to make the most of it."

Jade took his hand in hers and stroked the back softly with her index finger. It had the effect of pulling his attention back to her. "What about you personally, are you married, divorced, seeing anyone?"

"I got divorced from my high school sweetheart 3 years ago. Since then, I have dated and been playing the field but haven't found anyone I click with."

Rose asked, "No work romance?"

"Our company has very strict sexual harassment policies and training. There is one woman on another team, Stacy, that I am attracted to, but she is shy, and I have been afraid to ask her out. You two are so direct, it is refreshing."

Jade picked up the thought, "There are several reasons for that, chief of which is scheduling. Most guests are only here for a week so there is no time for extended flirtations and courtship rituals. We find it is best to be direct so no one is left guessing, if you love the chase you are not in our demographic anyway. My sweet spot is married or mature men who have wives that don't take care of them or who work too hard to find the time for the kind of pleasure we have to offer. The work provides the disposable income, but time is their most precious asset."

Michael was shaking his head, yes, as he absorbed this info. He finished his drink and Jade let go of his hand. "Off to medical then?" Rose asked him.

"You bet, will you excuse me ladies? I have something to attend to." Michael stood and as he was walking away almost collided with a server because he couldn't take his eyes off Rose's Chest.

Rose giggled. "Sweet guy, what do you think he will do?"

"He will get tested and then agonize over what to do. I see a 1 or 2 hour threesome in our future." Jade had noticed a distinguished looking man in his 50s at the next table watching them and straining to hear their conversation. He came over and snagged a server asking for another round to be brought to the lady's table.

Clearing his throat from a respectful distance, "Hello, my name is Bert, may I join you ladies?"

"Certainly, we are here to meet gentlemen like yourself." Rose answered him.

Capturing his gaze, Jade asked, "Is there anything you didn't catch while you were eavesdropping? Anything you want me to expand on? Don't be embarrassed. We love being the center of attention."

Bert cleared his throat, "I am one of those men who works too much and has a wife who is a cold fish in bed. I had hoped that if I took her on a romantic cruise and set the right conditions she would warm up. We have had two romantic dinners since we arrived and last night she shut me out again. I asked her if She was enjoying herself. She said she was. Then I asked if I could have a blowjob and she sputtered and said, 'Eeww! That is disgusting you want to put that thing in my mouth? Thank you for ruining a perfectly wonderful evening'. Now I am trying to figure out what to do. I am thinking some revenge adultery might make me feel better."

1...45678...12