The Siren Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week Two Monday

Jade arrived for her morning workout with Rivka only to find her sparring with Zev. As strong and as skilled as she was, she was unable to move him if he resisted, Zev was a huge mass of muscle. They were working on techniques where he would move overconfidently at her, and she would use his momentum against him. Depending on the scenario and how quick she was she could throw him about half the time. Jade was really daunted by his size reasoning that her best defense might be to strip and offer him sex as opposed to trying to fight. Both Rivka and Zev thought that plan had merit but had inherent risks.

Zev told Jade to watch key elements of her opponent's posture and body position. In particular watch their feet and act on shifts in weight and balance. Given her small stature the average male attacking her would be disastrously overconfident, something she would need to capitalize on with precision if she was to survive an assault.

They worked out for an hour at which point Jade needed to cool down to teach the 9AM 'Yoga for better sex' class. She had checked sign up last night and unless there was some kind of surge in registration class would all fit in one studio. Ling showed up just in case. It would be nice to have two instructors. One of them could circulate and correct student's form, if necessary. Plus, she enjoyed spending time with Ling in any activity. They followed her original routine with the addition of warrior pose and tree pose for balance. The class was small, so Rivka and Zev joined in.

When they were finished Zev complimented Jade and Ling on the class. Zev had practiced Yoga for years and thought the routine served its stated purpose well even if it was mild by most practitioner's standards. Any stretching, mindful breathing and purposeful body movement was better than none. After class they all went their separate ways and Ling went to the spa for her shift.

Jade had made lunch plans with Larry, Ling and Sid. Jade took the opportunity to further pole everyone on their experiences. They discussed the vote, it looked like nothing had changed in anyone's mind, Rose and Ines were the favorites with Shelly and Teddy getting a strong but not the top recommendation.

Larry expanded, "I mean I like Shelly, I would do her again if given the opportunity, but she is a little rough around the edges and probably not ready for clients who want and pay for the best. Still, she is a natural blonde with a cute bush, and she has great knockers. Plus, she welcomes girl on girl pussy licking and ass reaming with enthusiasm.

Sid mused, "Teddy. Teddy has amazing stamina. He popped 5 times and brought me to 7 orgasms, but he is a southern boy and a little indiscrete at times. Maybe it was me being overly sensitive to any possible race-based comments. But he was amiable in the face of my rebukes and did make me cum seven times.

Jade reported all this to Kat.

After lunch Jade had a date with an old family friend of Lars. Thor was both an old family friend and an older man, 72 to be precise. Jade didn't know what to expect, but everything turned out great. Thor had a full head of close-cropped white hair and a fit body and a firm 6 inch erection which he took great pleasure in inserting into Jade's body. Thor had been widowed for 10 years and couldn't get excited about woman his own age so...

After Thor left Jade got a call from Booking saying that Dwayne had switched his date from a threesome with Ling to an all-nighter with just Jade. Dwayne was due at 7 so she spent the remaining time primping and preparing, wanting to make his night memorable, in spite of the last-minute change of plans.

There was a knock at the door and Jade opened it for Dwayne. She lifted her face to give him a kiss. His posture seemed stiff, and his response guarded, something was off. Jade said, "Just give me a second to text services that you are here." She turned away from him and instead texted "911" to Rivka. She turned to see him bearing down on her and another man with a large suitcase coming in the door. Dwayne swung a fist at her, and she ducked and grabbing his arm to keep him moving, threw him onto his back, a syringe of clear liquid rolling out of his hand.

The intruder had a silenced pistol aimed at her, she dropped to the floor. A shot spat out with a muted thump and some glassware behind Jade and Dwayne shattered. The assassin's shot was followed by two loud reports from the door. Two holes in the stranger's chest appeared along with red blood blossoming into his shirt and he fell to the carpet. Zev kicked the fallen gun away and landed on Dwayne, a hard elbow to his ribs making a sickening crunching sound. Dwayne made an attempt to fight and escape but was in too much pain, so Zev rolled him over and pulling a zip tie from his jacket pocket restrained Dwayne's hands behind his back.

Jade was shaken but in control. Looking at the man on the floor, she was disturbed because based on the amount of blood, she was pretty sure Rivka had killed him. Bile rose in her stomach. Ugghh. Thank God for Rika's training sessions. "Excuse me, I have to puke!" she exclaimed as he raced to the bathroom.

Rivka checked for a pulse on the corpse and finding none picked up the silenced pistol using a napkin to preserve any finger prints. We are in international waters outside the law, but Lars believes in proper handling of things. They waited for Jade to return before questioning Dwayne.

Zev lifted Dwayne onto a chair. "Hurts doesn't it? There is more where that came from."

Rivka grabbed Dwayne's face by the cheeks to force open his mouth. She shoved the barrel of her pistol between his teeth. Zev moved Jade behind them out of the blood and brain splatter zone. "Dwayne, what was the plan? Talk!" She said, removing the gun from his mouth.

"Fuck you, they will kill me."

"And you think we won't? Ask your friend here." Zev growled as he grabbed the dead man's hair and lifted his head off the carpet.

"What are you offering?"

"A few more minutes perhaps hours or days of life. If you have additional info to trade maybe our people running the investigation into the brothers will take you off our hands. The wheels of justice can always use a star witness. Your choice. Talk!"

"Fuck you. Those two are serious bad guys."

"Say 'fuck you' again!" Rivka ground the barrel of her pistol into his damaged ribs. Then, "Zev? Be a dear and drag this piece of shit into the shower in my room. It will be easier to clean up there. This fucking carpet will need to be completely replaced."

Dwayne whimpered and cried the whole way. Zev propped him up against the tile shower wall. "Shoot through the top of his head so the bullet travels down his spine. That way the bullet will remain in his body, and we won't need to replace any tiles." Jade felt sick again and ran to her bathroom.

Jade waited for the sound of another gunshot but after 30 seconds only heard Dwayne cry out, "No! Stop! I'll talk."

Zev and Rivka smiled at each other, and Dwayne babbled about how he was supposed to drug Jade and stuff her in the suitcase. The three of them were being picked up by a cigarette boat at 3 Am at one of the watertight doors. He was to get a door location once their transport was near. We would be gone before anyone suspected Jade was missing.

"Thank you, don't you feel better? Jade, you can come back now. And bring that syringe." Jade came back with the needle and handed it to Zev.

"Dwayne what is this stuff? Where were you supposed to inject it?"

"Heroine and pentobarbital. It works fastest in the jugular. No. Don't. I am cooperating. I will behave."

Zev said, "Sorry we don't trust you. Good night." He then injected the entire contents into Dwayne's Neck. His head lolled over and they left him to rest.

Jade tried to calm down. The adrenaline was wearing off and she was shaking like a leaf. I need a drink and then some cock. She called Larry, "Babe, something has come up can I come over? Oh, Rose? Her interview? No don't send her away. Can I join you? Would that be, OK? Please? 3 or 4 minutes. I love you."

Rivka and Zev stuffed the corpse into the suitcase, dislocating several joints to make it fit, zipped up the case and wheeled it into the bathroom. A trustworthy cleanup team was called in as well as a luggage trolley. Rivka and Zev loaded Dwayne and the suitcase on the trolley and covered it with a sheet. The liner had nothing like a brig, so they made their way to an empty storage room near engineering and stashed Dwayne and his silent companion there. Dwayne's heart was still beating, and he was breathing slowly so they tied him to a chair and put a gag in his mouth. They left the unzipped and opened suitcase with his silent friend in his field of view so he would have something to think about when he woke up.

Zev got a text on Dwayne's phone at 2:45 AM. "Hatch 10A 20 minutes." He stopped in to see Dwayne. Dwayne hadn't regained consciousness yet. Zev wheeled the bag out after checking for leaks. He slowly made his way up on deck and positioned himself and the luggage directly above door 10A. A long sleek boat drifted up to the hull and stopped with a dull clunk. Then there was a soft rap against the door. Zev and Rivka muscled their package up on the rail and checking their aim let it fall. The heavily loaded bag plummeted toward the sun canopy over the cockpit. It tore through the flimsy material, grazed one of the crew, breaking his shoulder and crashed to the deck bursting open and spilling its contents across the floor. "What the fuck!" Was the shout of surprise as the pilot pushed the throttle to full and the boat sped off. Disappearing into the dark ocean.

They then went to check on Dwayne. He was awake but didn't look happy as he struggled to breathe with the tight gag in his mouth. Zev took the gag off him, "Now no screaming! We don't want to upset the crew." Dwayne winced as he gasped to fill his lungs with air.

"What happens now?" he asked coherent but shaky.

"That depends on what information you have to trade." Zev informed him. "If it's good. You may live out the week. If not I will run a steel cable through your guts. Attach a 50 KG weight and drop you overboard in the dead of night. If Rivka takes pity on you, she may shoot you in the head as you go over so you won't live out your last 2 or 3 minutes contemplating drowning in the deep dark ocean. So, talk into the voice recorder on your phone. Start with how they got to you then continue with info we can use to destroy them."

A miserable Dwayne started babbling. "They bought my gambling debts, then my company, then had me working as their bitch for the last 2 years. The day after they left ship they called me to tell me they were sending someone to help me clean up the mess they made with Jade. A slight miscalculation they called it, Carlo came aboard, and you know the rest."

Sweating profusely, Dwayne continued. "I know where the Bodies are buried. One dead hooker they strangled and several competitors that pissed them off. Buried over the last six months so there may still be some DNA evidence to be had."

"In that case you will be leaving soon, before word gets back to the brothers, and they decide to have the bodies moved." Rivka made a phone call to a trusted contact at the state department who would be able to retrieve Dwayne and send out forensic teams to gather evidence. She was surprised he answered at 4 AM, but the wheels were in motion. A military chopper arrived on the helipad at dawn and rangers took him into custody.

Earlier.

Larry and Rose barely had time to pull on some clothes by the time Jade used her master passkey and opened the door.

Larry looked frantic inspecting her for injury. Finding none, he let her hurry over to the bar. She poured a glass of Bourbon splashed in some water and downed it in one go. The strong slightly sweet liquid felt good going down, but she started to cough.

"Now what happened?" Larry asked.

She opened her arms to Rose indicating she needed a hug. Rose somewhat timidly approached and pulled Jade close. What? I just had her boyfriend's cock in me, I am such a slut. Rose mused. Feeling the alcohol kick in, Jade turned to Larry and whispered, "Are we keeping her? Or should we talk in private?"

Larry said aloud, "Tell us what happened." Jade smiled. She had Larry's answer.

"Those fucking assholes tried to have me drugged and kidnapped. Rivka saved my life twice today." Larry raised his eyebrows in question. "First, she has been teaching me how to defend myself. I was able to throw 6ft Dwayne to the ground before he could stick a syringe in my neck. Then she put 2 bullets into the chest of the assassin who was going to shoot me. She killed him dead." She was shaken but not as badly as the first time mostly because she had seen the threat swiftly neutralized and she had hardly been manhandled this time. The Liquor was working its magic.

"Rivka and Zev interrogated Dwayne and are going to take away the body but there is a pool of blood on the carpet in my room. I am not sure I can sleep there even after everything is cleaned. Can I sleep with you, stay here? Rose? Would you mind?"

Rose smiled and approached for another hug. "Can I stay too?"

"That is what I meant. I need my beautiful loving people all around me tonight. If we all stay, I can love on your beautiful, amazing tits." Jade gave her another fierce hug.

Holding Jade by the shoulders and at arm's length, Rose said, "Larry, I didn't understand what you meant about the love Jade has or I couldn't believe. Now I know. A person could drown in her eyes. Your eyes. Jade." Rose pulled her top over her head and once her girls were free wiggled her shoulders to make them bounce and jiggle. "Jade, would you like to meet my girls?" Jade moaned and stepped in to cup a glorious breast in each hand.

"Babe, can I use your toothbrush? I puked when I realized there was a dead man in my room."

"Jade, all I have is yours."

When she returned, Larry took the two women by the hand and led them to his bed. They were quick to drop their clothes on the way. Jade took Larry's cock in her hand and dropped down to take it in her mouth. Rose grimaced and blurted out, "Uhh, Jade, don't. Larry was in me when you called, maybe he should shower first."

"Rose, I don't want him to shower, I want him this way. I don't have a reputation as a stone-cold Bisexual slut by accident. I am wet imagining what you two were up to before I called. What I imagine is hot. So fucking hot. I am grateful that Larry even answered my call and said it was OK to come over. Now show me those tits while I enjoy this man." As she licked the tip of Larry's cock. "Hmm, Yum. Pussy and my man's dick a lovely bouquet." Larry was grinning and Rose looked amazed. "Rose dear, we can share. Kat and I often do and love it. I don't think Larry will mind."

Rose dropped to her knees. Since she had pulled her top off her magnificent tits stood out away from her chest firm and round each crowned by a hard bulging nipple pointed right at Jade. As is usual for red heads she was pale and freckled. This lack of pigment also extended to her nipples and areola which were very light and pink. The same with her labia and anus, she would never spend a dime on anal bleaching. She positioned herself so her nipples kissed Jade's as they each took a side and slid their lips the length of Larry's twitching erection. When their nipples met an electric shock travelled through them and they both moaned happily. They knelt at attention and looked for a position where they could rub their nipples against each other. Rose had to push hers together in order to accommodate Jade's spacing. At the end of Larry's cock their lips met, and they shared a passionate kiss. Jade suggested, "Babe, hump your cock back and forth between us so we can keep our nipples in contact. Yes. That's perfect. Just pause a little longer so we can enjoy our kiss a little more."

Watching his cock pass through their lips, on one side flaming red hair and glossy silky black on the other, Larry really started to get into it. "Gawd you two look lovely. I Think I might nut soon. Who wants it?"

Rose giggled, "I already had mine."

Jade got an evil lusty grin. "I have a better idea. Babe when you come paint those tits and I will lick it up." Rose got on the bed and laid back, Jade deep throated Larry until he was ready and then pulled back so Larry could spray his semen all over Rose's chest. Long ropes of jizz splashed on her mounds. Some hanging like bridges spanning from one mountain to the other. Larry fed the last drops into Rose's eager mouth. Wiping a glob on her lower lip. Rose resolved to leave it there so Jade could kiss it off.

Jade started giggling, "Rose have you ever done bukkake? I was just thinking it would take a whole room of men to fully cover these beauties." With that Jade moved in to start slurping. And looking up at Larry with a blob of his come hanging off her tongue she said, "Babe go. Rehydrate, you have work yet to do." Rose lay there moaning while she enjoyed being cleaned up. Jade paid close attention to her firm large nipples. Rose enjoyed the attention. I haven't enjoyed a woman this much since I left Lily behind. I miss Lily. When Jade finished her cleaning, she gave Rose a deep, gentle yet passionate kiss and shared the last delicious glob with her.

Larry returned with drinks for the woman and Jade sipped another Bourbon, taking it slow this time. And them chugged half a bottle of water. "OK. Babe what would you like to do now?"

"More importantly what can we do for you?"

"Oh? I could use some licking and a big cock in me, maybe at the same time?"

Realizing that there would be some mechanical issues with the Girls working face to face Jade pulled Larry up on the bed and got him hard with her mouth while Rose licked her from behind. Once he was ready, Jade mounted him reverse cowgirl leaning back against his chest.

"Oh, you feel so good babe. Fuck me. Hard. Now, Rose get in here and lick my pussy." Rose had never done this position before and Larry's cock sliding past her tongue and Jade's juice hitting her taste buds was a novel and exciting experience. "Rose, suck my clit. Yes, like that, but don't be afraid to suck hard."

Jade ran her fingers in Rose's hair and encouraged her to go harder. Her red hair was so beautiful. Jade was fascinated by its color and feel. Obviously, Rose took care of her hair. It was virgin, smooth rich and conditioned. It had never been bleached or dyed. It fell over Rose's shoulders like red silk.

The fucking and licking were building orgasmic energy in Jade as her two lovers continued to pleasure her, she started to feel the orgasm build. The energy built up like electrons in a cloud, building charge until the inevitable lightning discharge happened. Rose tried to push her tongue between Larry's cock and Jade's pussy lips. She succeeded in getting the tip in and the spark jumped in Jade. Releasing energy through her nervous system. Her body went stiff, and she groaned. "Ffffuuuucccckkk. Ohhhh, FFFUUCK! So gooood!" Eventually Larry burst inside her. After the sparks in her started to ebb Jade collapsed on Larry and pulled Rose's head by her hair up to her lips for another deep loving kiss.

"This was nice, I feel so much better. Thank you both." Both women cuddled up to Larry and they fell into a quiet comfortable conversation that lasted until Larry started to snore. "Isn't he cute?" Jade commented, "We wore him out. He will have many meetings tomorrow so we should let him rest."

The Two beauties did a side by side 69 session until they both fell into a welcome sleep. Larry woke just after dawn to the sound of the chopper leaving the helipad. He looked over at the girls still in their embrace and smiled. I see how it is, Jade is insatiable. How will I keep up with her. Glad I have been getting in shape. I think I need to join her yoga class. And maybe take self defense with Rivka and Zev. I would like to be able to protect her if necessary.

1...34567...12