The Siren Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Bert, that is so sad, but Revenge Adultery?"

Jade's smile began to fade as she thought about what he had said, and she got angry. She said cooly, "However, revenge adultery is not a service we provide. If one of us sees a married client, we would prefer, actually insist, that you don't tell your spouse about us while you are on board. No one needs that kind of drama in their life or workplace. My motivation is to make people happy, not break up marriages. You may be able to pick someone up at a bar if all you want is to rub your wife's nose in the dirt."

Bert slunk away. Looking sheepish and ashamed of himself.

Rose blurted out, "Well you really shut him down. Does that happen often?"

"No that was a first. I may be a whore, but I do have morals and my own code of conduct. Imagine what could have happened If I had agreed to his proposal. His wife may be a cold fish, but she is a person, she must have feelings."

The server seeing Bert stalk off cancelled the round of drinks. They finished what they had and moved on to the next likely venue.

A few more Men hit on them, and they gave the speech. Rose had it memorized in short order and took the lead on the last Gentlemen. She did perfectly.

At 9 they arrived at the Lava lounge. Taking Rose by the hand, Jade led her over to a table with a 50 ish dark haired man with a mustache. He was immaculately dressed and was obviously touching up the grey at his temples. Jade walked right up to him and said, "Hello Mr. Keen, this is my friend Rose."

Derek Keen thrust out his hand and eying Rose's assets said, "Delighted Jade. Call me Derek. I am glad you are punctual that speaks volumes about you." Keen's eyes wandered over Rose's shoulder to look intently at the handsome bartender behind her. Rose followed his gaze and giggled. Derek raised an eyebrow. A male server saw them arrive and rushed over. He obviously wanted a better look at Rose's tits. Derek ordered a Vodka rocks with a twist, Jade her usual bourbon rocks and Rose another G & T. Derek completely ignored the server once he gave him his order.

The conversation began with a summary to bring Rose up to speed. Derek was one of the partners at the law firm that handled Lars' US business interests, also the firm where Kat used to work. On trips like this Derek would usually visit with Kat, but since Lars now seemed to want exclusive access to Kat, Derek decided to meet with Jade and see if he liked her.

Jade commented, "Derek, you mentioned a threesome so I thought I would bring Rose along and see if you approved."

Derek smiled slyly, "Rose is an absolutely lovely young lady, but you were misinformed, I was looking for a male female male threesome."

Now it was Rose's turn to smirk. With a twinkle in her eye she said, "Jade, do you know where the lady's room is?"

With a knowing look Jade said, "Sure, let me show you." The ladies walked around the end of the bar and around the corner holding hands and turning male heads. They glanced back at Derek to see him studying the bartender and they both giggled.

In the lady's room Rose almost collapsed with laughter, "He's gay! I have been around the theater enough to be able to tell."

Jade gave her a gentle scolding, "He probably isn't gay he is probably bi. I am bi, you are bi is there anything wrong with us?"

"Jade! I thought you were pansexual?"

"I suppose that fits, I will fuck anyone that is sexy and interests me."

"Me too. So what about Derek? Do we need to talk to Teddy? Should we get him over here?"

"Not yet, let me call Kat,"

The conversation was fairly brief, Kat, is Derek gay or just bi? What is his type? He wants a m-f-m date. Do you think he would like Teddy? Good I will try to talk to him. A second call, Teddy, can you come to the lava room ASAP? Thanks.

They went back to the table, "Derek, do you have anyone in mind for a 3rd for our threesome?"

"The bartender looks yummy, but I didn't bring anyone. I thought your group would help me out there."

Teddy walked up and shook Derek's hand, "Very nice to meet you. Derek." Jade filled Teddy in on the situation. She could tell by his body language that Teddy wasn't too keen on the idea, but she let him handle it and let things play out.

Teddy followed Derek's gaze and started to explain what he was thinking, "Derek, you are a handsome powerful virile man but I have to admit, gay for pay isn't really my thing, you want someone committed someone with that fire in their eyes. Do you have a minute for me to check on something?"

"By all means."

Teddy got up and walked over to the bar. He waved the bartender over and shook his hand but didn't let go of it. "Bradley, you know who the siren sisters are don't you?" Bradley smiled and shook his head yes. "That guy over there who has been trying to fuck you with his eyes has presented us with a challenge. He wants to have a threesome with the sirens so he can tell his work colleagues that he is a stud. The thing is he wants an M-F-M threesome, and I am the only cock on the team. I can do it, but we want him to get his money's worth so would you be interested in..."

Bradley gasped, "I would love to!" Then he sighed and giggled, "Was I supposed to play hard to get? Oh, fuck it. What's the offer?"

"A nice bonus, the admiration of your peers and I will personally owe you one." Teddy gave the table the thumbs up. "Bradly, can you get someone to cover for you for a few minutes?"

"Derek this is Bradley, Bradly, Derek. Jade am I free to get back to that lonely widow I was consoling?" Jade stood up and gave him a passionate kiss, "Well done." And patted his ass.

"Bradley, I just texted Kat with an update. She is putting you on the payroll as a subcontractor. You will have to get tested at medical, but it is a done deal. Derek, you can go through scheduling to book us. They will also make arrangements to cover your bar shift Bradley, all you have to do is show up in the outfit we will provide for you, unless Derek has a role play fantasy he wants to explore." Kat texted back, Bradley, a good choice his coworkers speak very highly of him.

Bradley got up in a panic, "It looks like Trudy is drowning without me. See you soon Derek." He left with a sly wink and a thank you to Jade for the opportunity.

As their last stop they visited the discotheque that Sid had told Jade about. Teddy was dancing with a rather nice looking and nicely dressed woman of about 50, while Sid was holding court with 5 handsome guys at a stand up table. As they entered, the babble of conversation muted to nothing as all eyes turned to Rose and Jade strutting in. Jade led Rose by the hand over to Sid. "Stay here with Sid so she won't lose her entourage and feel like she wasted her evening."

Rose walked up to Sid and gave her a big hug and then commented loudly, "Sid! So nice to see you, Jade was just telling me how you sucked that guy's heart out through his cock."

"That is just a rumor. No one can prove that he had a heart to begin with." Most of the guys laughed but one just stood there with his mouth open. "Well boys, this is my not-so-little sister Rose. Can we get her a drink?" The men argued over who was going to be allowed to buy the next round.

Jade waited for Teddy after the song finished. His companion gave Jade the stink eye. Until Teddy introduced them, "Jade, this is Evelyn, Evelyn, this is Jade my boss, mentor and big sister." Evelyn looked visibly relieved at the last honorifics as she held tightly to Teddy's arm. Jade whispered to him, "You are on a quick thinking roll tonight young man. Bravo. I will be sure both Lars and Kat know how you handled yourself tonight."

"Just representing the brand, Jade."

They all stayed for a while. One of the 'boys' asked Rose to dance, but after a couple of songs without a bra Rose was ready to quit.

Jade and Rose left Teddy and Sid to their fun and headed to their rooms. Zev was patrolling the area around the siren suites and Jade gave him a hug and a kiss goodnight. "Is Rivka in her room?"

"She is but she is entertaining." Zev seemed a tiny bit jealous.

Week Two Wednesday

Down a rabbit hole

After her morning self-defense and Yoga. Jade got a message from Booking to call them. "Hello Jade." The chipper young woman who was on duty said. "You have a message from a Ms. Taylor asking for you to call her, we wouldn't give out your number to her which is what she asked for. She and her husband are in suite 2311. Her cell number is..."

"Thanks, I will give her a call." Jade dialed the suite.

"Good morning, Meredith Taylor speaking. Who is calling?" Said a pleasant woman's voice with a slight trace of a southern accent.

"Hello, this is Jade Olson speaking, you called. How may I help you?"

"Jade, I am so glad you returned my call. I am Bert's wife. First let me apologize for my husband's boorish behavior. He still believes he is a teenager at times and can be obnoxious and unthinking when he is in Good old boy business magnate mode. The reason I am calling is to ask you to reconsider seeing my husband in an intimate setting. Really, I was wondering if we could do a threesome. I would like to observe and maybe participate."

"So nice to speak to you, I was afraid I might have overreacted yesterday. I have never done a couple's threesome before. It sounds delicious. Tell Bert I forgive him, you will need to get tested at Medical and you can schedule through the office you called to find me. Would you like to meet me for lunch today? We can discuss what you would like from me and any expectations you have. That way if you don't like me you don't need to schedule a date with me."

"That is a very kind offer. Should I bring Bert, or would it be Just us girls?"

"Just us girls would be great, that way you can speak freely. With no worries of any repercussions. Noon at Down by the Sea restaurant?"

"Oh, thank you I will see you there. How will I recognize you."

"I am Asian, long black hair and I will wear a red tank top. Bye now." Jade took a shower, put some sunscreen on her shoulders and legs, and then went for a walk on deck to check things out and think about a few things. Eventually she ended up at the rail gazing out at the vast blue ocean. She decided to do a thought experiment. She did 5 minutes of calming breathing exercises until her mind was empty. Then she brought up a mental picture of Larry. She inventoried her emotions, she felt calm, loved, and started to get wet when she thought about Larry's incredible patience with her personal style of anal sex. She also could see a future of love and devotion from him.

She did another 5 minutes of breathing until her mind was once again empty. Then she brought up a mantal picture of Rick. Again, the inventory, passion came up first, then guilt and turmoil, but no love, just lust. The future was full of chaos and compromise.

More breathing, then the hardest part. She tried to picture her ideal man. Unfortunately, her dead husband Jim took over and she couldn't get him to leave. More breathing. This time she started with a guy who looked a little like George Clooney and she Mr. Potato headed all the most desirable features of the men in her life. Lars for independence, Larry for patient tender love, Rick for passion and too her surprise Zev's monster cock popped out the avatar's pants. Her emotions were all over the place, passion, love, lust, a feeling of safety. But a feeling of guilt and remorse. She felt guilt at coveting Rivka's man and guilt that good solid loving Larry couldn't be her perfect man, she realized she loved him now, but she wanted more excitement from him.

Eventually she gave up. I have to get to lunch with Meredith.

She had reserved a table at the meeting place and ordered a drink. A G & T ala Rose, because it was too early for a double bourbon. After a few sips and ordering some oysters and sushi, a nice-looking woman in a lavender sun dress walked up and offered her hand. "Jade, I presume?

Jade took her hand and replied, "Yes, I am Jade. Please sit down, Meredith."

Meredith sat and ordered a sweet Iced tea. "Jade you are lovely, and you exude sex appeal and confidence, I can see why Bert is interested in you."

"Thank you so much for saying that." Jade decided to steer the conversation away from the pith of their meeting to set a relaxed tone by asking about Meredith's life with Bert, hoping to calm the obviously nervous woman a bit before pressing on.

Meredith smiled and began her tale. Bert started a manufacturing business 5 years out of college. Meredith was his first office employee. Back in the day she was what used to be called a Girl Friday. She did everything for him around the office short of sex. She had a religious upbringing and was saving herself for marriage. She never touched a penis until her wedding night. Bert was another story glorying in his persuasive abilities, he chased skirts vigorously. Meredith thought it was scandalous, but Bert and she still developed an easy friendship and mutual dependence on each other that metamorphosed into an emotional bond and platonic relationship. She was his 'office wife' as well as his go to employee even after the company expanded to 50 people. They started 'dating' after almost 6 years as friends and coworkers.

She knew he was the Boss, but he depended on her so much that even Bert had to admit that they were a team and didn't have the classic employer, employee relationship. Eventually as they continued their chaste dating, she was his personal companion to almost all his social functions. One day his uncle planted the seed of an Idea in Bert's head, "When are you going to marry her and make an honest woman out of her?" This one comment hit her like a slap in the face and she turned beet red, did people really think she was just another one of his conquests! She was still a virgin! I am not one of his whores. Bert realized her internal struggle and set his uncle straight on a few key facts. After, they entered into negotiations about their future together and Bert's wicked wonton past behavior. The biggest sticking point was, how could she get past him being a rake all the time she was saving herself for marriage?

Eventually they reached an agreement, If Bert could swear to honor their carefully crafted wedding vows, they could make the team official until death do us part. Their wedding night was a disappointment to her and a disaster to him. Bert had neither the patience nor the experience to gently deflower his virgin bride. Meredith never could see why a woman enjoyed sex since she was always too tense to take any pleasure in the experience. She started to drink which helped her tolerate it. Now they had been married almost 30 years and for the last 10 she had been proudly sober.

She never could conceive, and their sex life was now almost non-existent without alcohol and lately Bert had fallen into depression worried that he had wasted the last 30 years of his life. He suggested this trip to try and reset their relationship and find some happiness. The other night he had asked, almost demanded oral sex from her. Without thinking or considering his request she shut him down, they had a huge argument, and he left their suite in a huff. When he finally came back half drunk, he gave her an ultimatum. Release him from his wedding vows or divorce him. She didn't like either choice and told him so. He confessed that he was feeling his life slip away and couldn't continue the way they were living.

"Then he mentioned meeting you and the other 'lady' in the bar and that he had asked you for 'revenge adultery' and that you sent him packing. By that time my big strong husband was a blubbering mess on the floor begging me to show him some mercy and compassion. I had to find out why a woman in your line of work would send a good looking rich paying customer away. So here I am."

Jade took a big pull on her drink and a deep breath and replied, "Let me tell you my story." Jade managed to tell her story from losing her virginity in college through Jim's death and the end of their wonderful life together and finishing with her troubles with the evil brothers." She had to pause to ask Meredith to close her mouth a few times and waited for her to stop crying for her.

"Oh Jade dear, I am so sorry for you."

"Don't be. I love my life now. I still miss my husband very much, but I have a fulfilling career and I am able to use my innate talents to bring joy to many people."

"But... But what will you tell the Lord on Judgement day? You.. you.. are a slut."

"Honey, I believe that my highest calling is to spread my love along with my legs. Whatever cosmic powers there are will appreciate that when tallying up my balance sheet. I give pleasure and once in a lifetime experiences, I refuse to break up relationships and families, that is why I turned your husband down."

Jade continued, "Let's talk about your husband for a bit, on your wedding night did Bert eat your pussy to get you ready?"

"OH, no. That is wrong, just wrong."

Jade laughed. "Who says it's wrong? Billions of people around the world practice oral sex, many more than the number who think it is wrong, even people who think it is wrong still practice and enjoy oral sex. What about masturbation? Have you ever tried that, ever had an orgasm?"

"That is wrong again, no I have not and isn't the female orgasm a myth?"

Jade gave a sardonic laugh, "Meredith you are killing me here. You are living in the darkest of dark ages. Has Bert even tried to give you pleasure? Has he ever fingered you? You really need to let him try and pleasure you, then you might be able to loosen up."

"No he hasn't and I have never asked him to. That is why I am thinking about releasing Bert from his vows and letting this happen. If I see what is involved, I might be able to forgive him. And not need to divorce him."

"This all sounds kind of crazy to me. But let's run with this, how long is the vow releasing ceremony going to take? Do the three of us have to do it together? Will we need a priest? Do we need to build in extra time to our date?" Jade didn't know whether to laugh or cry or scream at Meredith. Am I in an episode of Stranger Things?

"I don't know. I will call my aunt and ask her for her advice and let you know."

"OK then, I guess we are done. I have a friend to see this afternoon. Keep in touch." I have to track down Bert and apologize to him. I have never heard of a marriage this dysfunctional. Whoever did this number on Meredith deserves their spot in hell.

That friend was one of the guys she had met the night before. All he wanted was to get his anal curiosity satisfied so he could stop badgering his wife, but while the hour went well for both of them his curiosity had evolved into a fetish at Jade's hands.

Later in the day Jade got Bert's cell number. And gave him a call. "Hello, Bert? This is Jade. I am sorry about yesterday. Can I buy you a drink and apologize in person. Yes, I am free now. I will meet you there in 5."

Bert was sitting alone at a table nursing what looked like a double scotch. Jade sat down next to him and took his hand and looked into his sad eyes. "Bert, I am sooo sorry I went off on you, I was struggling with some personal issues. I met with Meredith. She has some serious hang-ups about sex. I never could have imagined how a religious upbringing could cripple a person that way."

"Jade no apology necessary, revenge adultery was a hurtful way to ask for your help. You were right to be offended and turn me down."

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Do you still want a date even if we must keep it our secret?"

"Yes, if it comes to that, right now Meredith is talking to her aunt Helen about how to release me from my vows so I can enjoy what is left of my life. Helen is some kind of evangelical pastor. When I left, Meredith was weeping but shaking her head, yes. So, who knows what the outcome will be. If it wouldn't be too uncomfortable for you, I would like to go ahead with the threesome just so I am not hiding anything from her anymore. I can only thank whatever gods exist that she never snooped on my computer and found my porn library."

1...56789...12