The Siren Sisters Pt. 06

Story Info
Jade returns after taking a week off for her redhead visitor.
22k words
4.29
2.1k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. If you have stumbled upon this story and have not read the earlier installments of The Siren Sisters, I think you will enjoy this journey more if you start at the beginning. My main character is obviously a work of fiction. Women are yummy but no one could be as yummy as Jade. Right? How could anyone be? If you know anyone that reminds you of Jade, please let us know in comments or send me a PM. Feel free to PM me if you would just like to chat or comment on where you see things heading or maybe suggest something you would like to see or something I have missed or messed up on. I promise to reply.

This has been a labor of love for me, so I hope everyone who reads my stories enjoys them. That is my ultimate goal. Trying to repay all the enjoyment I have had reading wonderful stories on this site. Special thanks to authors on Literotica such as Naughtybecca, AimEnigmaClick, soular, uk_writer_53, roseyfingers and zoeleong to mention only a few.

If you haven't read previous chapters, here is a brief recap.

The original Siren Sisters - Jade was a 35 yo Asian woman who had just lost her husband Jim, the love of her life to Brugada Syndrome. She didn't know where to turn. Her oldest friend Kat offered her an opportunity to join her on a cruise in the Caribbean. Kat had been working as a highly paid courtesan for the last few years. The invitation was also a job interview with the cruise line owner Lars. Jade had a couple of paying dates that week and her first Lesbian sex experiences. She discovered a liking for anal. She also met a really nice guy named Larry who fell immediately in love with her.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 02 - Jade returned home to look at her options moving forward. Go back to teaching? Find another husband? Become an Escort? Dropout, sell the house and live off the insurance money as a spinster? OR embrace the life of a courtesan? Deeply conflicted, Jade agonizes about letting her desires loose and becoming a slut and prostitute. Not something her Catholic upbringing prepared her for. Jade tries an internet date that is a disaster and picks up a couple of men in bars as an escort. This is where she meets Rick.

After testing the dating waters and escorting scene she decides to return as Kat's partner in crime. Jade makes new friends aboard, Obsidian (Sid), Rivka and Ling. Jade has a great homecoming with Larry. The next day her return is followed by a nice evening with a wealthy tech-nerd named Len. Next Jade has a near fatal run in with The Brothers, Lance and Seth, two filthy rich brothers who feel people, especially women are nothing more than playthings to satisfy their dark urges. They almost choke Jade out during their threesome. Lars has his security team put them off the ship. Jade and Rivka get closer. Jade and Ling meet Dwayne. Jade starts self-defense training with Rivka. Jade meets Lola and Alan and introduces them to each other. Samantha (client), Jade, and Rivka have a lesbian 3 way. Jade continues her adventures and journey of self-discovery. Jade begins Yoga for Better Sex (YFBS) lessons on board.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 03 - Zev, who is Rivka's old beau joins the group as co-head of security, Zev is a giant of a man and a formidable ex-mercenary. Rose, Shelly, Ines and Teddy alsp join the team. The brothers send an assassin to help Dwayne abduct and silence Jade. The assassin is killed by Rivka, Dwayne is interrogated and turned over to the authorities. Rivka and Zev send the assassin's body back as a message. Jade introduces her girlfriends and a few lucky guys to her splits tribbing technique. Lars ups security and vetting with the help of his security and admin staff. Jade 'counsels' a couple Bert and Meredith and saves their marriage. Jade instigates a mini orgy with Ines, Shelly and Teddy. Jade has a three-way with Rose and a client Michael. Jade has 3 threesomes in a week, the last M-F-M with two gay men. Larry and Jade enjoy some afterhours public sex.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 04 - Lars and Kat leave for a week at Lars' home, Leaving Larry and Jade in charge. Jade arranges a pub crawl. Shelly meets and is smitten with Alex. Rick shows up on board with his escort girlfriend Gloria. Rick turns into Rick the Prick and Larry and Jade take Gloria under their wing. Jade does the tribbing thing for Gloria with Larry. Jade and Gloria test Alex to make sure he cares for Shelly. Larry and Jade make love up on deck under the moonlight. Larry and Jade have a couple's foursome with Bill and Doris. Jade gives Shelly the month off to get to know Alex better. She has a threesome with Rose and one of Rose's longtime clients who comes on a cruise just to see her. Jade, Gloria, and Larry get closer. They recruit Gloria to cover for Shelly while she takes her month off. Jade facilitates Shelly's romance with Alex.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 05 - Jade takes a biologically dictated week off. She makes arrangements to move into Kat's condo. She moves some things into the condo and plans to put part of her furniture in storage and sells the rest to her cousin Constantine (Cons) and his wife Pam along with her house. Lars and Kat got married while out of town. Jade has an unsettling nightmare. It clarifies and cements her love for Larry. Her brother Rex and her sister-in-law Becky have 2 kids Rebby and Brandon who will buy her two cars. While she is packing and planning, she facilitates the romance between Rebby and her long-time crush Ryan, one of Brandon's oldest friends.

Jade comes out about her career change to her brother Rex and cousin Constantine who seem shocked at first. Their wives, Becky and Pam, are included in this revelation telling them about being a courtesan, Becky and Pam are fascinated. Jade, Larry, Ling and Ines have phone video sex. Jade introduces Becky and Pam to whoredom by suggesting that they blow each other's spouses for $100 each. Pam enjoys Jade's encouraging attentions and asks if she can learn more about girl on girl interaction. Jade takes Becky and Pam on a tour of the Isle of Lesbos. Later they flaunt their bodies to guys in the office across from Jade's balcony. Things rapidly get out of control and Pam tries to satisfy her 'baby hunger' by engaging in some risky behavior at the restaurant while they are all having dinner with the husbands.

The Siren Sisters part 6 - Jade returns 'home'

Travel Saturday

Jade hardly slept, only catching a cat nap after worrying about what she had done. I will nap on the plane. I hope Lars and Kat don't have too much planned for today. All I want to do is have Larry drill me into the bed and then fall asleep in his arms. The car was on time and the trip through airport security was smooth and practiced. Jade was old enough to remember when air travel was easy and safe. When Jim and I went on our honeymoon they had just started installing all the security and taking all the fun out of air travel, thank you 911.

The white noise on the plane and her fatigue put her to sleep almost as soon as she settled into her seat. The next thing she knew the flight attendant was shaking her shoulder to wake her. "Ms. Olson? Miss? Please wake up. We have arrived at our destination." Jade came awake and asked for help getting her carry on out of the overhead. She was alert and on her way to the dock.

She texted Larry as she rode the shuttle. "Almost home babe."

Larry met her at the boarding ramps and dropping her bag she flew into his arms. "I guess you are glad to see me. We hadn't expected you this early. So, we didn't schedule anything until later this afternoon. You look tired, you probably want a nap."

Jade held him at arm's length. "I napped on the plane. Cock! I want your cock and your cum in my pussy. Then maybe a nap and some food. But cock first, let's go." Larry picked up her bag and they headed to her suite. Everyone they passed was happy to see her and welcomed her back.

They took a quick shower together and when Larry took off his shirt Jade saw something that made her smile and whimper in appreciation. Larry had gotten a tattoo low on his left breast, a red heart with the word Jade in the center in a green almost matching her eyes. "Nice tat babe, very Christmassy."

"Ha ha, I hadn't really thought about that. Ines helped me with the idea, she found a reputable tattoo place in San Juan. But she suggested it should read Property of Jade. She was quite put off that I resisted her advances while you were gone. It was rather comical. She is still on her 'what would Jade do' thing. And explained to me that 'Jade would stop at nothing to comfort a lonely friend' I replied with 'I am only lonely for Jade.' Ines argued, 'But you fucked Ling? Is it an Asian only thing? Should I get Gloria?' I protested, 'No, no, I adore you both, but my mind is made up, I can survive the rest of the week.'"

She led him to the bed by his erection, tasted him and gently pushed him on his back. She kissed her way up his torso, paying special attention to his tattoo, kissed his neck and nibbled his ear and whispered. "Babe, roll me over on my back and drill me. Fuck me like you have missed me. All I could think about this week was you fucking me so hard I passed out. Dominate me." Make me your little fuck toy! "This is what I want... normally I am the seductress in charge, I am good at that. Today I am telling you that you were all I thought about all week. Your smell, your taste. Your face kissing me and in my cunt. Your cock in my mouth and in my cunt. Your spunk in every one of my holes. Today I want to be dominated by my man."

Larry raised an eyebrow but obediently gathered up her ponytail and pulled it to the side before rolling them over together. Obediently following her requests isn't exactly being dominant. I will dig deep and try. He kept his grip on her hair as he slid up her body and rammed his cock down her throat. "You are mine. All mine. You will take it any way I want to give it to you. Now swallow." Jade sucked enthusiastically. She liked this side to him. He was taking charge and she loved every minute. Squirming under him she could feel her sex juice running down her ass crack soaking the bed. Larry then said in a commanding voice "OK. Enough of that slut. Now open those beautiful slut thighs for me!" This is fun. I will have to see how far I can push myself. "Wider!"

He used the head of his cock to spread her lubrication and tease her clit. "God Jade, you are soaking. Did you miss me or do you just like me taking charge?"

"Both. Take me. Make me yours, fuck me, fill me."

Larry slapped her cheek with a startling sound and left a red mark. "Don't tell me what you want me to do, whore. You are going to take what I give you." Larry bent to kiss her and as their lips met, he slid his cock in her all the way, in one forceful, smooth go. Jade experienced a surge of excitement, passion and pleasure in her groin as she felt him fill her. That is exactly what I want. I want Larry to take me. Not like the brothers but like my master. "Oh, fuck babe. That feels so good. So sweet to have you in me. Fuck me. Hard." She wrapped her legs around his pelvis and pulled him into her with each stroke. He found her hair again and pulled her head back as he kissed her neck and hissed in her ear. "You like that slut? You like being a woman of the steppes being taken by a Cossack? I am going to put my seed in you and make you have my little barbarian baby." She is so fucking wet. I must be doing something right.

To answer, each time Larry pulled back she arched her back and they rebounded off the bed together. When he thrust it back in, they crashed into the mattress, and he went into her as deep as he ever had. Thump gasp, thump gasp, thump gasp. "Yes that is what I want I want your little barbarian baby in me. I want it so bad. Breed me." She moaned. "Fuck me. I am cumming! Don't stop. Ever. Fuck me like you want our sex to weld together. Argggghhhhh! Ccccummmingg!!!" Thump, thump, thump. Even with the good soundproofing, Larry was sure someone would have heard the commotion. He flipped her on all fours and slapped her ass. Hard. Jade whimpered. The whimper was pleasure tinged with pain. Again. Harder. "You little slut. Where do you want me to cum? Cunt or shitter? Tell your master!" Slap.

"Master, in my pussy. Cum in my pussy."

"Your what? That isn't the proper term. Cum where? Beg me!"

Jade moaned, "Cum in my cunt! So I can have your baby."

"Too bad whore I am going to put it in your ass. Because that is where I want to fuck you." I hope this isn't too much. But I think it is going well. Maybe I should spank her again. SLAP.

"Ohhh. Owww. Fuck me any way you want. You are my master. Cumming again. Ohhhhhh, fuggghhhh." SLAP.

The anal spasming that occurred when he spanked her was getting him close, so he pulled out of her ass and buried himself in her gaping pussy and thrust deep pulling her hair as he pushed down between her shoulder blades and pinned her chest to the bed for the deep dicking she was craving.

"I am cumming too. Take this cum in your cunt, slut. I know this is what you want. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

Thump, thump, thump, went the bed frame on the floor as they finished. Jade finally got her breathing under control and panted, "God, that was wonderful. Can we do it again? More doggie next time and pull my hair harder?" Larry rolled off her and held her until she nodded off, then gave her another 30 minutes while he thought about what she had said and whether she was serious or not. I don't doubt that she gets a thrill out of being dominated by someone she feels safe with but even when she is calling the shots she loves being fucked. And fucked. And fucked. I will play along with this game with her and see where it goes.

He gently rolled her onto her stomach and entered her lazy dog. She started to stir and respond so he grabbed her ponytail and pulled her to her knees. Jade hissed, "Yessss! Wake me up like this every day." Larry contemplated this new game. I think I will slip back into my normal Dr. Henry Jekyll mode, but not yet. It is best to keep Mr. Hyde in reserve and keep her guessing.

"I can try. But you are such an early riser. I might never get any sleep." They got into a rhythm.

Thrust, moan. Thrust, moan. Thrust, moan. "Is that hard enough for you slut?"

"It's never enough. Pull my hair harder. Thumb my ass. Use me. Fill me. Add some more to the seed that is slopping out of my cunt. My cunt is so hungry. More. Please. Breed me." Larry wrapped her thick ponytail around his wrist and pulled until she had to arch her back to relieve the pressure. With his free hand he slapped her ass hard leaving another red handprint before sticking his thumb up her ass. Jade shivered from the pain and pleasure, "ohh. That's it. So good. Use your little slut. Fuck me harder, master!" she screamed. Oh shit. Did I really just call Larry Master? Master is better than Daddy. I never realized I had such submissive tendencies. But it feels so good to be dominated by my master. My Larry the Cossack.

Larry pulled her to the edge of the bed so he could get his pelvis under her and really hit her clit with each thrust. "Oh, fuck that is perfect. You are right at my cervix. Your seed will flood into me. Make me a mother, I am begging you."

"What about your birth control pills?"

"I haven't started them yet. We can talk later and decide what to do. Just FUCK me! Breed me babe. I want your little barbarian in my womb while I still can. Before I get too old to become a mother."

Then she whimpered, "Please Master, breed your submissive whore."

Larry was normally a gentle attentive lover, but this talk thrilled him and caused his cock to swell even more. I never thought about rough sex with Jade, but if this is what she wants. Larry had also rarely thought about being a father, he always assumed it wasn't in the cards for him. But now Jade's offer struck a chord. I want this. I love this woman more than anything. I want her to be the mother of my child if I am ever to have one. It will be complicated, but a child will be a forever bond for us... Part of me hopes she is serious. Another part hopes it is just talk. Fuck I am going to cum in her again. "Jade, I want to breed you, make you mine totally. I am coming again. This is for you. I love you."

Hearing his words and feeling his spurts hitting her deep inside sent her over the edge once again. "Ohh.! Oooo! Thank you, babe. Breed me deep. Fill my cunt with your cum. I want it so bad. It feels so good."

They collapsed on the bed again and cuddled up. This time Jade didn't nap, instead she cleaned him with her mouth while he rubbed her lower back and ass crack. Jade loved the feeling of his fingertips dancing around her anus. Next time I get him hard, I will ask for it in my butt hole again. I have enough semen in my cunt to do the job if it is meant to be. She scooped up any spunk that was dripping out and devoured the hundreds of thousands of sperm that would never make it into her womb.

After a bit she looked at the time and thought, we will have to put a pin in that for later. We should get ready for our evening meetings. And I really need to talk to Kat. Once they had relaxed a bit, they took another shower and dressed to go see Lars and Kat. Jade texted Kat after they dried off, Mind if we swing by early, I need to talk.

Sure. Anytime now is good.

They dressed and headed over. The two old friends hugged when Kat opened the door to her and Lars' combined office and living quarters. Jade grabbed her hand to get a closer look at the rings on her finger. "Lovely, I am SOOO happy for you both, How did I not see this coming, I am a terrible friend."

"We tried hard to keep it a secret. We had discussed it months ago, even before I brought you in. Sorry I used you to keep our little slut empire going, but I didn't want to overwhelm you at the start by seeking a long time commitment from you. Those weeks you spent at home trying to decide were agonizing. Lars and I tried not to pressure you too much."

"Well played. I am so happy you did and happy to be home. As long as we are making confessions, I need to tell you about my week and unburden." Jade told her about Rebby and Ryan and then about Rex, Becky, Cons and Pam. The balcony thing was great fun, but she feared Pam was off the rails, secretly having a somewhat random stranger breed her in a restaurant bathroom. Kat completely understood Pam's need to act before it was too late. So did Jade.

"Lars and I are trying too. I have been off the pill since I went full administrative. What about you? I sense that you disagree with Pam's methods but not her motives or her need."

Jade told her about her reunion with Larry. Larry was a little uncomfortable with this conversation but since the three of them had been intimate in the past he just sat and listened. Jade's retelling made it seem both hot and incredibly romantic. Finally, Kat said, "Do not feel guilty, you can't know what the future holds for Pam and besides that, you have done more good than harm since you have started this new chapter of your life. Far more good. You have created or enabled three relationships, saved one marriage and given a woman the push she needed to get out of the rut she was in and pursue what she really wants. By any measure those are great results. Without you, Sweetie, Lars and I probably wouldn't have been able to get married."

"Unfortunately, if you intend to try and become Larry's baby mama this month, that will impact our Siren Sisters operation severely. Bookings were way up while you were gone. Everyone of your sisters was fucking to capacity. Since it is unlikely that you will become pregnant this soon after your period, if you want to get knocked up right away you will have to take a whole month off and not restart your birth control. And if you succeed, we will need to recruit more talent before you get too far along. I don't mean to get too deep into your personal decisions, but you are an integral part of the operation. Comments?"