The Siren Sisters Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. Thanks. Bye." Pam fretted after hanging up. I know I deserve to be lectured, but I can't take it now. I just can't.

Jade gulped down a big glass of ice water, did some calming breathing and then called her sister-in-law. "Becky, it's Jade. How are you?"

"I am fine, better than Pam and Cons. What's up?"

"I just talked to Pam. She wanted me to know that she was sleeping at the house, I couldn't tell if Cons kicked her out or she ran away. What do you know?"

"Not enough, this seems to be a real mess. Constantine called Saturday night. He needed rescue. He had been out drinking at a strip club and went home with a stripper. He was too drunk to drive and needed Rex to come get him. He slept on our couch after blubbering for an hour about how Pam had cheated on him and then left him for another man. The next morning, he wouldn't say anything more even though we made him breakfast. At one point he got a text from Pam and mumbled, 'Payback is a bitch, isn't it." We didn't know what to do. Rex drove him to his car, and we haven't heard from him since. I texted Pam yesterday, but she never got back to me, maybe she is with her new man and too busy."

Jade was gasping through Becky's whole explanation. "Oh, God. Shit. Shit. Shit. Oh Pam! Becky, it is like that, only not like that." Jade told Becky about catching Pam after she had fucked their blonde admirer in the lady's room. "She didn't want him to use a condom. She wanted his creampie. She wants to have a baby so badly."

Becky finally replied. "Not an excuse for cheating on your husband with a random guy, but I have a couple of friends in the same situation. I am sure some of them are almost desperate enough to try something like this, even if they are married. Fortunately, none of them are this indiscrete as far as I know."

"Becky, that made me think. If Pam isn't pregnant, do you suppose Rex might? He has fathered two beautiful children."

"Jade! Let's not go there yet. Can we work on salvaging this relationship first? I will call Pam. Tell her I know what she has done and see what we can do to fix this."

Jade felt a little better after talking to Becky but by this time, she needed to bathe and prepare for her afternooner. She was seeing one of the guys she had chatted up on Saturday night. He was on the cruise with his wife and another couple and saw an opportunity for some exotic less vanilla sex than he got at home. "My wife says her ass is Exit only. I have been trying for 20 years to sample that taboo pleasure, so while my wife is off the ship shopping with her girlfriend, I decided..."

His delivery made Jade giggle. "I can understand her, she has every right to control what goes into her body. What holes, how long, from whom. I am sure you understand just as you have a right to explore opportunities open to you. How much time do we have? Recent events in my personal life have taught me that these extramarital situations can be tricky and are not to be taken lightly."

"My wife won't be back aboard for her spa appointment for an hour, so I am sure we have two hours."

Jade sucked down another big load and then proceeded to teach him how to massage a woman's vulva and get her ready for anal. "Yes, right there. Just like that. Now stretch me out with your thumb. If you get her hot enough, she might even ask you to put something bigger in her ass."

While Jade was doing what Jade does, Becky got caught up enough to give Pam a call, "What up, Slut?"

Pam started sobbing on the phone, "You are right I am a slut. What am I going to do?" Then the doorbell rang.

"Well, you could start by opening the door."

Pam opened the door and Becky walked in holding a pitcher of margaritas. "Let's drink this and talk." Becky said walking to the kitchen and putting the pitcher down.

They each had a drink and then Becky said, "Can we see where things stand? I have questions. Knowing what you do now, would you do it again? Do you want to do it again?"

"Yes and yes. I am such a slut! I would do it again and yes, I want more. Exposing myself on Jade's balcony woke up something in me. Something that has been in the back of my mind since I turned 30. I only have so many years left to experience my sexuality. I don't want to get old and die never having lived. I don't want to feel like a nun on my death bed, never having experienced the pleasure Jade showed me was my right as a woman. How does Jade do it?"

"Jade is a special case, she is a widow, she has no one to hurt or answer to. Her boyfriend knows who she is and what she does. He still loves her. She and her beau Larry first met when he picked her up in a bar aboard ship . She doesn't keep anything from him. He loves her despite what she does. Your husband on the other hand was taken completely by surprise. Cons felt blindsided. After you left, Cons didn't know what to do, did you leave to be with another guy? Were you leaving him forever? Saturday night he went drinking at a strip club and went home with one of the strippers. He called Rex to rescue him when he was too drunk to drive home."

Pam brightened for a minute, "That little whore! He couldn't wait to hurt me back."

"I don't think he did it to hurt you. He was lonely and despondent. Did he text you pictures of the girl? Did he taunt you? If he wanted to 'hurt you' back he would have rubbed your nose in what he was doing. He seemed sad and guilty Sunday morning."

"I don't know. When we got home Friday, I reeked of sex and it turned him on. He was a wild man until we were done. Then he started to figure out why my pussy was so creamy. I told him everything. I was crying the whole time. He got defensive about me wanting a baby and then angry. The screaming was too much so I came here and cried myself to sleep. I wish Jade had left some liquor in the cabinet."

"Probably best that you didn't have the means to go on a two-day bender. Let me talk to Rex. Maybe we can get Cons over here on some pretext or other. Maybe we want to take another look at the furniture Jade is giving away. Until then try and keep your pussy in your panties. Your answer that you would do it again and that you want more strange cock and sperm in you makes me more than a little nervous. It sounds like you opened your Pamdora's box along with your legs."

Pam laughed at Becky's pun. "I have a lot to think about. I want more but I want Constantine too. I want the animal that took me Friday night, the man who took me like the whore I am. Like I said, I have a lot to think about."

When Jade's appointment was done, she sent her student on his way. He seemed happy with what he had learned and how good it felt reaming Jade's tight shit hole. "Now ease into things slowly with your wife. Try to be loving and sensual the way I showed you."

"I will try. I am so excited about seducing her."

"Don't come on too strong. Let her come to you. Entice her."

Jade spent the rest of the afternoon helping Kat with some administrative chores to prepare for their week away and to learn what her own duties would be. She and Larry had a nice dinner and a long luxurious bath before spending a long sensual evening in bed.

Wednesday

Even though Larry was blissfully asleep beside her Jade woke in time to slip into her workout clothes and meet Rivka and Zev for training and then yoga. Gloria showed up too, and unlike the first time they encountered each other at the Gym, Gloria was happy to see Jade and gave her a big hug and sensual kiss in greeting. Then commented. "This is so much nicer than the first time we met here. I love you, Jade."

During Yoga Gloria steered them to one of the smaller more secluded studios. She wanted a replay of the whole tribbing routine, "I want to be prepared to do my part and give Mike an experience to remember."

"How flexible are you?" Jade asked.

Gloria sat on the mat laid back and bent her legs up in a wide V with her toes almost touching the mat next to her shoulders. In this position, if she had been nude Gloria's Clit would be pointed to the ceiling. "Can you do a full split?" Jade asked. Do you want to try to be on the top?"

Gloria stood over Jade's flexed hips and lowered herself into her split. Even though they both wore thin tights, neither had on panties. Gloria couldn't quite make it all the way down. When Gloria tried to settle onto her friend's pubic mound and start moving around looking for her clit, the stretch was uncomfortable and detracted from Gloria's enjoyment. Gloria started to pant. Jade pressed up into her and found the spot and an electric shock passed between them. "Oh. Wow!" Gloria moaned.

"I know, right? For the date I will be on top. Remember what it felt like naked with my girl goo dripping on you?"

"Fuck, my crotch is dripping now. Do we really have to wait until this afternoon to finish this?"

"We do. Try to control yourself whore. Remember we are doing this for a client. Imagine what he will be seeing if he is positioned to look between our legs as we make pussy love."

Gloria replied, "Jade, I always hated being called 'whore', but you say it in the sweetest way. You make it a term of endearment."

"People skills."

"Now let me walk you through some relaxing focused breathing."

When they were done, they grabbed a continental brunch and then parted ways to prepare for their afternoon tryst.

Jade decided to check in with Pam. She called and opened with "Hey slut!"

"Will you and Becky stop calling me that!"

"Sorry, have you patched things up with Cons?"

"I tried but he still won't talk to me."

"What are you going to do, should I talk to him?"

"You can try but it might not help. I seem committed to spiraling into self-destruction. After Cons rebuked me again, I was such a mess. I met Lance, you know, sperm donor, for a drink and I fucked him again. It felt good but there was no real emotional connection. Lance is only using me. I miss my husband!"

"Fuck, Pam! You are a slut. Do me a favor. Clean yourself up and go find Cons. Go to your condo. Beg for forgiveness. Promise him anything if he will only talk to you. Tell him you will let him have your ass if he will give you a chance and just talk."

"OK. I can do that. He has always wanted to sodomize me, but I have always said no. maybe..."

"Pam. I will call back later. I am going to call my cousin now."

Jade started with a text. "Constantine, I hear things aren't going well with you and Pam. How does this affect our house deal, do you mind giving me a call?"

Le tour de Asian

Jade took a long hot bath, she shaved her legs and vulva and trimmed around her V, put on some light slut makeup, dusty rose and exotic mascara. She donned a favorite fuchsia balcony bra and thong set and black come fuck me shoes. She contemplated walking the short distance down the hall in her underwear but decided to throw a sheer white kimono over herself. She knocked on Gloria's door with a decanter of her favorite bourbon and boldly entered when Gloria opened the door. Gloria was wearing a diaphanous red robe that did nothing to hide her formidable assets, nipples poking out through two strategically placed holes, and it barely covered her quim. Jade gave an appreciative smile and asked, "May I offer you a drink?"

Gloria tried to be polite but scrunched up her nose before saying, "Thanks but I am a gin girl, or vodka, or white wine or champagne. Dark spirits give me a hangover."

"Is that why I feel awful after drinking a half a bottle of this?"

Gloria answered with a crooked smile, "Only a half a bottle? Slacker!"

Jade laughed good naturedly, "Just kidding, I limit myself to two or three doubles a night if I feel like drinking."

Jade made them both drinks. They settled in and waited. Mike was five minutes late and looked very excited when Gloria let him in."

"Hello Michael, I am Jade. Do you mind if I call you Mike?"

Mike took her offered hand and brought it to his lips. Jade gave a girlish giggle and said, "Oooo, a gentleman."

Gloria tells me we are to give you something special today. Can we offer you a drink to start?" Jade asked hefting the decanter.

"What do you have there?"

My second favorite bourbon, miles ahead of JD and only slightly less delicious than the Jefferson Reserve that our boss Lars is so fond of. Would you like a taste of mine?" Mike nodded and Jade took a sip and then swooped in for a deep kiss that transferred the liquor to his mouth. Gloria grinned at Jade's love play.

"Wonderful. I will have that."

Handing him his drink Jade asked, "Mike, how many times do you think you can cum for us. I know it sounds clinical but when there is only one man to share between two very horny women, we need to think about an equitable distribution of your resources."

"I understand, I think I can pop twice for each of you. The last may take some time but that is my goal."

"Gloria, I would love to taste this hunk, may I?" Jade let her kimono fall off her as she sank to her knees in front of Mike. She relieved him of the confines of his slacks and briefs and a nice thick hard-on sprang into her face. She wrapped her perfectly manicured hand around it and brushed his tip across her lips and breathed deeply. Jade teased his cock head with her tongue and then sucked him down. When she pulled back, he was covered with a nice slippery layer of saliva. "You were right he is yummy." She slurped him back in and swallowed him whole like some porn star nymph hungry for her daily feeding of the nectar of another unsuspecting mortal.

Jade did what she could to prolong his pleasure. Gloria let her robe slip off her body and started making out with him rubbing hard nipples against his chest and probing his mouth with her tongue. The secondhand taste of the expensive bourbon was delightful. His sack tightened and he grunted around her kisses as he shot his load into Jade's eager mouth. Jade was prepared, but it was a lot. She saved a little to pass to her sister when he was done oozing.

"He's like a firehose isn't he. I warned you." As Jade stood, Gloria moved to her to accept her share. She grabbed Jade's head and tilted it so Mike could see her licking up some semen that was running down Jade's chin. "Oh, Michael, look what you did to my girl." Jade and Gloria exchanged knowing grins.

"Mike mumbled, "Sorry Jade, you are just so hot. I couldn't control myself."

Jade replied, "That's Ok it was yummy. Now that we have that out of the way it is time for us to put on a little show for you." Jade pulled a chair over to the end of the bed about 3 feet back. She presented herself to a sitting Mike and encouraged him to relieve her of her bra, Mike took a nipple in his mouth, then she said pulling it out with a slight pop, "OK Baby, you sit here and watch but don't touch until I tell you." She led Gloria to the edge of the bed and gently pushed her down and onto her back. "This is where we tease Gloria and get her really ready for cumming and fucking and more cumming. Ready G?"

Jade started the tease. Gloria launched into a running commentary. "That feels good, but I don't need to be teased. I just want to cum." As Jade worked down the first leg to Gloria's asshole and ignored her pussy, "You dirty little slut. Stop teasing me and fucking eat me!"

Jade wiggled her ass at Mike at the word slut, then replied with. "Bitch, you know I am not dirty. Admit it, my pussy is the best and cleanest you have ever eaten."

"True. It is fresh, always clean and tastes so fucking good. Your boyfriend Larry says your crack is like crack. Oh fuck, not the other leg hurry the fuck up whore." Jade again wiggled her ass invitingly at the insult, peeling her thong down and tossing it to Mike. Once her ass was bare, she did what she could to give him a really good look as he sniffed her panties. Gloria was getting frustrated. Jade used the liquid of excitement dripping down Gloria's taint spot to lube a finger and massage her asshole. Gloria moaned. "You little cunt! Stop tormenting me!"

"Cunt, is it? What do you think Mike? Am I only the delivery system for this man pleasing sleeve?" Jade asked as she spread her cunt lips and fingered her clit for him to see. Mike leaned in so his face was only inches away from the action.

"No, I don't think that. I have had hundreds of sleeves in my life. But between you and Gloria I have never been so hot to fuck as I am right now. Are you sure you don't want me to put it in your cunt?"

"Not yet... And stop touching yourself, we want that spunk in one of us. Just watch. The best is yet to come."

Finally, Jade decided that both of her playmates were sufficiently aroused and had enough teasing so trailing her tongue from Gloria's thigh to her fat outer lips she began to lick and finish the job of delivering an explosive orgasm to Gloria. She dipped her tongue into the well of delicious wetness flowing out of her friend. She slowly worked her way up to Gloria's swollen straining clit. Gloria started to tremble, at the moment Jade's tongue touched the clit, Gloria's back arched, and she went totally rigid. Muscles locked as the ecstasy overwhelmed her. "Ohhhhh FFuuucckkk! Fuck. Fuck!" After her body unlocked and she could once again move her limbs she grabbed Jade's head and pulled her mouth hard on her, "Jade don't stop sucking, I am going to cum again! I never want you to stop!"

At this point Jade was on her knees in front of Mike. Her heart shaped ass inviting him to join the fun. He slid to his knees pushing back the chair and put strong hands on either side of Jade's hips. Jade disengaged from the clit she was passionately loving on to a whimper from Gloria and looking back into Mike's smoldering lust filled eyes asked, "Can you wait just another few minutes, the grand finale is coming." Mike nodded and sat back onto the chair. I don't know what more they could possibly do. I am about to blow now.

During the finish of the tease, Jade had pushed Gloria's legs up towards her head. Gloria wasn't as flexible as Jade and couldn't put her feet behind her head but reaching through her legs Gloria was able to push them back far enough to tilt up her pelvis and present her still swollen clit for further pleasure. Jade stood on the edge of the bed, hands on Gloria's flat and muscular torso and lowered herself down into her split. Mike watched Jade's dripping pussy open and kiss Gloria's clit. He heard both women gasp and sigh contentedly. Gloria moaned, "Mike, you can't imagine how good this feels. Oh Jade! Trib me. Make me cum again. Please."

Jade started the clit-to-clit massage and matched Gloria's panting. They were both so wet. Mike watched the strand of clear pussy juice stretch between them every time Jade lifted to plunge back down clit to clit on Gloria. He was mesmerized. He was jealous of a woman's ability to have multiple orgasms. He almost wished he was a woman so he could experience this kind of ultimate ecstasy. After another minute the two women came as one, panting and releasing guttural cries of pleasure. Gloria started to sob. "Oh, Jade. I have never cum so hard." Jade tilted forward and kissed the tears from Gloria's face. As Jade's pelvis rotated forward, Mike was presented with an amazing view. The two slits were lined up Jade atop Gloria. Jade was dripping onto Gloria's vulva and the combined pussy cum was dripping onto the sheets.

Jade twisted to look back. "Mike you are up. I hope you didn't blow your load watching us. I suggest you lap up some of our delicious pussy crème." Mike crawled forward and dove in. Starting at Gloria's anus he licked up the valley of pussy all the way to Jade's anus. The taste and smell was divine, their combined pheromones which he could smell from his chair earlier hit his lizard brain like a sledgehammer. His already hard cock pulsed up an additional half inch. He was so hard it was almost painful. Maybe quenching it in pussy would help.