The Siren Sisters Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can understand all of that but gratitude?"

Larry chuckled, "If you could have your pick of almost any man you met, handsome, rich, charming. Would you pick this? Would you pick a guy who looks like me" Of course, I am grateful that she chose to love me."

Jade felt the need to jump in with, "Don't undersell your charm, Babe. You may not be Brad Pitt, but you make me feel safe and loved when I am in your arms. When we met, yes there was lust, but it didn't take me long to find the love in your soul. All you need is love."

"It seems I have heard that before."

Gloria tapped Jade on the forearm and asked her to join her in the lady's room. Once there she opened with, "Would I be in trouble if I fucked Mike again on my own time?"

"There are no rules against that if you are not turning down bookings. Just don't fall in love and jump ship." Gloria giggled at the phrase. "It's unlikely that anyone will ask for a date this late in the day but check with booking just to be sure and then have fun."

Gloria gave Jade a hug and kiss and said, "Thank you."

When they got back Mike was giving Larry a detailed description of what the ladies had done to and for him. Gloria chided Mike, "This conversation is hardly going to solve your problem. Let's go back to my room and see what I can do for you." Mike picked up his phone to dial booking. Gloria took the phone from his hand and whispered. "Michael, you misunderstand, this is me picking up a hot guy. I am allowed to do what I want with my free time." Then she sucked on his middle finger with a very endearing sparkle in her lovely almond eyes. Mike signaled the server.

Larry put up his hand. "Drinks are on me, go have fun." Mike was surprised but eager to leave so he accepted the offer. "Thanks for everything." On the way to Gloria's, Mike couldn't help thinking, I guess I owe Rick the Prick a debt too.

When they got to Gloria's suite, she insisted on getting a closer look at the problem. Gloria had heard Jade describe some techniques she wanted to try. She Stripped him and asked Mike to get comfortable on her bed. She bent double at the foot of her bed and finger combed her hair forward, so it hung down to the floor like a thick blonde vail. Crawling up to the bed she dragged her hair across his bare thighs. It tickled and Mike moaned in anticipation. As her hair rested on his cock he groaned. "I suppose Jade taught you this tease."

Gloria reached up and parted the veil and looked him in the eye. "Jade has taught me many things." Keeping eye contact she stuck out her tongue and licked him from asshole all up his shaft to the tip. She let him watch the tip of her tongue dance across his frenulum. She let her perfect blonde hair fall closed in order to make him guess what she would do next. Mike moaned again and thought, this anticipation is killing me. Girl, if you don't want to come home with me, why are you trying so hard to make me fall in love with you? I can't take this.

After sucking his balls, she moved back to his glans and lovingly licked and sucked his cock into her wet mouth. Mike could see her hair bounce and ripple as she bobbed up and down. When he couldn't take anymore, he grabbed her head and forced it down on his shaft. At first Gloria want with it and swallowed his cock head but when she began to run out of air, she had to push off him. She crawled up his body and encircling his head in the golden vail she kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "You must let a girl breathe. Sorry if the tease went a little too far. I have other warm wet openings that we can enjoy, remember this?" She finished as she slid her dripping cunt over his shaft and took all of him.

Mike grunted as he pushed his pelvis into her and lifted her off the bed. He sat up and getting his feet folded under him rolled forward so she was on her back, and he could drive his needy hard cock deep into her body. A few minutes of deep dicking had both of them cumming while babbling incoherently. Mike got serious during their pillow talk. "Gloria, I remember what you said but your actions and our connection make me feel that this is more than it is supposed to be. When I leave, I am going to miss you terribly. Try not to make me fall in love with you, if you feel we have no future."

They spent the night draining the excess energy, lots of oral, pussy fucking, cream pies. By dawn Mike was limp and totally sated. Gloria Liked YFBS so she rose early and got him moving. Once he was up, he decided to tag along to the Yoga studio.

Thursday

Packed YFBS booking again, so Gloria joined Ling's session while Mike observed. He caught Ling's eye and smiled. After class he approached her, "That was amazing. I was hard for hours. How long will this last?"

"Flow adjustments can reestablish healthy patterns, but most people fall into their old habits within a week and benefits start to dissipate."

"How can I prevent that from happening?"

"Download the YFBS video and start your own daily practice. And get enough sleep. Try for 7 hours of regular, restful sleep every night. If you need it, I can send you a calming evening routine that will help you sleep. I will instruct booking to give you my e-mail address."

Jade had an uneventful afternooner with a 40 something Black man who was in the music industry. He had boarded in Havana and was leaving when they docked in San Juan. He was interviewing prospective Caribbean talent for his label and this afternoon was taking a break from his business partner. The partner was taking a spa day and was also his wife. Jade hoped that the wife had booked with Ling and was getting her pussy tuned. Other than the fact that she had never fucked a black man before, and he had a lovely long fat cock, it was a mildly memorable but relatively uneventful afternoon.

Wife swap

While she was soaking in the tub prepping for their couple's foursome that evening Jade decided to give Pam a call. She left a message 'Please call in the morning'.

Jade finished her bath and did her calming breathing. I hope they figure this out. She dried, poured herself a double and proceeded to get ready.

Jade put on her usual makeup and a white lace bra and thong. Then she slipped into a skintight Magenta mesh net something that only a Bangkok hooker would describe as a dress. She looked extremely sluttish and hot as fuck. If you looked closely, you could see her camel toe, her nipples were covered but trying to burst through the lace. She was showing no more flesh than she would wearing a bikini, but this looked so much more revealing. It was an illusion but an effective Illusion.

She packed a bag with toys and lube and such to take with, she set her phone to vibrate only and dropped it in her bag my family will have to navigate this crisis without me for an evening. Larry was wearing black slacks, a soft supple white T-shirt and a thin Black blazer. He looks quite dapper. I may be biased, but he does look good. Hold on girl. This is work, the client must be the priority, not your boyfriend. Sigh!

The walk to Larry's and then to Tony and Beth's suite was only 12 minutes, but she was prepared for the usual stares and ready to put on a show. She wore four inch stilettoes which always added an outrageous sway to her walk and headed out to pick up her guy. Larry smiled and his eyes sparkled when he saw her standing in the hall with her hips cocked to her left side. Wow. Dressed to impress as always. Reminds me of the sexy girl I fell in love with on our first date. Such a shame I must share her tonight. Jade handed him her bag. He took it and dropped in his own phone, and they were on their way.

The halls were full of people, mostly couples on their way to dinner. Jade loved flaunting her sexuality to couples. The usual response was for the guy to drool and stare and the woman to reprimand him in some way. Jade drew a little wicked satisfaction from these brief one act plays. She normally didn't take any pleasure in the pain of others, but these momentary interactions were filled with descriptive body language, interesting faces and occasional physical responses. The best encounters were when both genders let their hunger for her show. That was so hot and gave her deliciously wicked thoughts.

Occasionally it got blatant, and people insisted on chatting her up and asking things like 'Where's the party?', 'Can we join?', 'Here is my contact info.' The worst was if she was flaunting and encountered two or more drunk men. She tried to defuse things with body language. More recently her defensive physical stance when she felt threatened had become a hardwired body response. Looking like she was ready to kick someone's ass usually had the desired effect. Even though she was ready and able to put a drunk male passenger on his ass in the passageway, it would be very bad PR, so she always talked her way out of any such trouble.

They were almost there when they passed a couple I their late 20's. A tall good-looking dark-haired guy and a lovely red head. The guy stopped dead in his tracks, as Jade locked eyes with him, he pivoted to follow her gaze. She turned away to pay attention to where she was walking and heard a sharp slap behind her. Good girl. She obviously has a Rick the prick on her hands. Be careful beautiful.

They arrived and Jade bent to reach under her dress and pull down her thong as Larry knocked. Tony let out a low whistle seeing Jade stepping out of her underwear and then Jade handed her damp thong to him and smiled. Beth sidled up to Larry, stroked the lapels of his jacket and then pulled him in for a kiss. Not wanting Tony to feel neglected Jade placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled his lips to hers. Hmmmm. Nice lips. Good kisser.

Beth pushed Larry's jacket off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Jade pulled Tony's shirt out of his pants while Beth dropped to her knees in front of Larry, the two women looked at each other and locked eyes. They grinned and silently acknowledged that the competition was on. They were both anxious to see what they were working with and quickly had trousers and briefs down around the boys' ankles. Larry was shorter and thicker while Tony was long and lean, almost as long as Zev but not massive like Zev.

Beth started to suck Larry's bell end and moan with appreciation. While Jade salivated the length of Tony so he would be well lubed for his passage to her esophagus. Beth slid her lips down Larry and gagged a little as his girth stretched her throat. Jade gulped Tony and took the first half at once. Jade had no tonsils to get in the way. Beth struggled a little. Jade ran her lips down to Tony's root and buried her nose in his trimmed pubic hair swallowing to massage his cock head lodged deep in her throat. Tony moaned, "That feels so fucking good. Jade you are the first to take me that deep."

Beth glanced over and looked on with admiration and a little envy. She backed off Larry's cock and said. "Oh fuck. Jade, no way I can win this race."

Jade slid off Tony's sword and gasped. "That's good, now I can slow down a little and enjoy this." She slurped Tony's head, massaged his balls and ran her wet textured tongue the length of the anterior surface of his cock. Once she had him begging for it, she slid down to full insertion once again. Beth had been watching hoping to learn something but as her husband's cock disappeared down the tiny woman's throat, she returned her attention to Larry and proceeded to deep throat him as best she could. As Jade sensed Tony's excitement building, she placed his hands on the side of her head and encouraged him to throat fuck her. Tony and Larry both started to moan and picked up the pace, fucking the two willing and hungry mouths. Tony finally jammed it all the way in and held while he groaned out, "Oh. Fuhhggg!"

The first spurts went directly into Jade's stomach but she pulled off and took the rest on her tongue so she could taste and savor him. When he was finally done throbbing, she sucked out the last drops and smacking her lips said, "Delicious. Thank you, sir."

Larry wasn't far behind, but Beth wanted to cater to her husband's fetish to see other men give her facials, so she pulled back and Larry's nut splashed across her face and ropes of pearl jam dripped from her lips and chin. Jade giggled at the sight and the looks on the boys' faces.

Catching anything dripping off and licking it from her fingers, Beth rose and walked over to the drink and dinner spread and asked sweetly, "Would anyone like a drink?" There was a mirror on the wall allowing her to admire her reflection. "Larry, Jade may be the worlds best cock sucker, but you sir are the DaVinci of facials." This caused them all to laugh.

"I am gratified that you appreciate my humble early work. Jade prefers cream pies to facials. It is an obsession with her. Also, she loves the taste of spunk. My little flower is a total cumslut."

Jade walked up to Beth and began licking her face clean. "Jade? How do you expect me to make drinks with you doing your kitty cat impression all over me?"

Tony walked over and said, "I will tend bar. Orders?"

Larry commented, "We took the liberty of sending over Jade's special for dinner including that bottle of very good bourbon, some good scotch and Gin and Vodka. Jade and I will have bourbon rocks."

"And Beth and I will have Manhattans." While Jade and Beth continued kissing and fondling, they completely undressed each other. Finally, Jade made a conscious effort to break from her licking and retrieved her drink from Tony.

"Beth is really yummy I can't wait to taste her pussy. Thank you for sharing her with us."

Beth blushed at the compliment. Once they had a little time with their drinks Beth walked to the bed, laid back, spread her legs and said, "Jade, you were saying?"

"I was saying your lips were delicious and I expect those beautiful full nether lips of yours to be just as yummy if not better. May I?"

Beth spread her legs as far as she could and rubbing her hands up and down her thighs purred, "Hors d'oeuvres are served." She expected Jade to dive right in, but the joy of discovery quickly revealed Jade's penchant for the tease. Jade decided that the full tease would be too cruel for a new acquaintance so after she admired Beth's pedicure, she began by kissing behind the knee and working her way down Beth's inner thigh with juicy wet lips and kisses. She did note as she got close that Beth wasn't dripping yet, so Jade tongued her asshole and then went to the other knee. Beth gasped, "Where are you going?"

Larry narrated, "Jade loves the tease. She won't be happy until Beth is dripping and begging for it."

Tony stood close watching intently while Beth pulled her labia apart and whimpered, "I'm ready, see!" Jade batted her hands away as she made her final approach. She went back to Beth's ass and was pleased to find some tasty and fragrant girl goo pooling there. She lapped it up and moved up Beth's slit using the tip of her nose to lead the way. The tip of her tongue tickled Labia and the tip of her nose nudged Beth's clitoral hood to the side. Beth groaned, "Oh Jade! My clit. Suck my clit. Please!" Jade gave her what she wanted, and Beth exploded. Splashing Jade's chin, neck and chest with her female ejaculate. When her internal spasming subsided Beth declared with much animation, "Tony! Did you see me squirt? I didn't know I could squirt! Jade made me squirt. It was a very good orgasm. Jade, I want more. What can we do next?"

Jade was all smiles as she looked at Tony and asked. Shall we give your bride the DP she has been yearning for?"

Tony grinned at Larry. "Pussy or ass?"

"I will take her ass so you can gaze deeply into her eyes and tell her how sexy she is and how much you love her as we sodomize her." Beth was getting even more excited.

While Tony was getting himself in position on the bed on his back Jade put a pillow under his ass and pulled her strap-on out of the goody bag. It was the special hinged one that could be used for pegging while the inside end of the dildo could stimulate the wearer's clitoris. She put it on and showed Beth how it worked. Beth asked, "what are you going to do with that?"

"Well, as long as you are getting a DP we might as well make you airtight, surely that is on your bucket list."

Beth nodded eagerly. Jade acted as the choreographer. Having Beth slide down Tony's pole until she was comfortable, Jade then said, "We have a couple of options. I can peg you and you can suck Larry or Larry can ass fuck you and you can suck the dildo or Larry can start in your ass and then I will switch places with him, and you can then suck him. What do you want?"

"I want to be the dirtiest fucking cunt I can be. When I am old, I want to look back on being a total fucking slut. A dirty whore. I want Tony to be able to think, 'Oh my god, I can't believe she did that!" Then she kissed her husband passionately. Jade lubed up Beth and stretched her out with two fingers than she lubed Larry and her strap-on.

"Ready Beth?"

Beth broke her lip lock with her husband and looking back at them whispered with anticipation, "Yes. Fuck my shitter. Do me like the dirty whore I am." Larry eased the head of his cock past her tight sphincter, it popped in and 3 of his 7 inches immediately followed. He paused for her comfort like the gentleman he was and then slid in balls deep.

Beth groaned, "Oh fuck! That feels good. Fuck me hard. Tony, tell me what you think of me!"

"I think you are the most beautiful whore I have ever met. And whores need sex, dirty sex and whores need to cum. Cum for me!" They quickly managed to reach a rhythm. Beth was whimpering and twitching as dual cocks pushed into two of her three holes.

Beth was franticly crashing down on the dicks that impaled her. "So good. This feels so good. Why have I never done this before? I am going to cum." Jade took that as her cue to slip in, grab a nipple and kiss Beth. When Jade forced her tongue into her mouth Beth exploded. "Ohhh, Fuck! Cumming. Fuck me harder.

Once Beth's orgasm subsided. Jade slipped away and made eye contact with Larry and winked. Larry pulled out of Beth's ass and Jade took his place. She positioned the tip of the dildo against Beth's anus and slowly pushed it in. The dildo was less yielding than the spongy head of a cock, so the expansion of the sphincters was slightly more intense, cognizant of this, Jade was very gentle. Beth gasped as her muscles yielded and the first few inches burst into her. "Go slow, please." Jade did. Working almost out and then back in a little further. Back one inch in two. Eventually filling Beth. "Oh. I feel it, so full. Finish the job now. Make me airtight. I want cock in my mouth. I want that funky cock, Larry."

Before sucking her own ass funk, she kissed Tony and asked, "How do you like your whore wife now, Honey?"

As Larry's cock slid past her lips. "You are so hot. I think you were never more beautiful." Tony told her. With this encouragement Beth attacked Larry's cock like a calf sucking its mother's teat. Beth got a royal throat, pussy, and ass reaming. Everyone gave it their all. With every thrust Jade gave her pelvis a little rock forcing the baton nub to rub her clit and the baton tip to rub Tony through the thin double layer of tissue that separated Beth's two passages. The moaning and thrusting reached a crescendo and both Jade and Larry orgasmed, painting Beth's face once more. Jade wanted to go again, but realized she had a responsibility to lick Beth's face clean and make her palatable for her husband. As she started licking, Beth went over the edge and sucked Jade's lips hard into her mouth while she spasmed on her husband's cock. Tony finally growled out, "Fuck honey that was so good. I love you, my whore. Did you enjoy?"