The Siren Sisters Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth fell off him and laid on her back panting. "I can't believe I actually did all of that, too bad we didn't make a video."

Beth and Jade headed to the bathroom to pee while Tony made more drinks and Larry collected a tray of sushi. When she got back Jade caught Larry's eye, read his mind and laid down on the bed on her back. Larry adorned her naked body with strategically placed pieces of sushi and decorated her nipples with globs of lovely orange tobiko. The others crowded in to join the feast. Larry demonstrated the protocol. He picked up a piece of tuna, offered Jade a nibble and then finished the piece himself. He took a sip of his drink and then transferred some to her with a kiss, "Palate cleanser." He advised.

They took turns feeding Jade and dining themselves. Beth swooned, "This is so decadent and sensual. How long have you and Larry been married?"

"Let's put a pin in that." Larry advised.

They finished their meal and made sure that their serving platter was nice and clean. And Beth took Jade's hand and asked, "I am sorry to pry into your personal life, can you forgive me?"

"No harm done." Jade said then added while looking at Larry with a gleam in her eye, "We are not married, but maybe someday..."

Larry stepped in to explain Jade's story and added that he had fallen madly in love with her in just a few days after meeting her. He had asked but she hadn't said yes yet. "I sometimes speculate that she is afraid that if we get married, I will die on her, even though our doctors say that other than a few extra pounds I am the picture of health. Plus, I have everything to live for. Her."

"Oh Babe, you must know how much I love you. Isn't that enough?"

"It is for now. But I remember someone asking me to put a baby in her. I kind of like that idea. Don't keep me waiting forever. Gloria took really good care of me while you were gone last week."

They both laughed which put Beth and Tony at ease since they were unsure how to take this banter.

Larry got to his feet and suggested with a grin. Let's mix things up a bit. Sitting back at the head of the bed propped up with pillows Larry instructed. "Beth, lower that beautiful asshole on my pole. Lift up just a few inches so I can thrust up into you, once you are comfortable, I am sure Jade would love to lean in and eat your pussy while Tony takes her doggie style in her pussy or ass, whichever he prefers. I know my girl will be happy as long as she is licking gash and getting fucked." The proper rhythm in this position was harder to achieve but they worked it out. Both women had massive orgasms and the men were able to nut too even though this was the third orgasm for each of them.

The women were still capable of more, but Jade decided to see what she could do for Tony using some of the things Ling had taught her. She wasn't expert at adjusting flows yet. I won't beat myself up for that since it had taken Ling almost 20 years to acquire her skill. Still, Jade knew the proper acupressure points and managed to get one more boner out of Tony. As she sucked Tony's long tool once more, Larry got Beth into the strap-on so she could peg Jade and rub her own nub to one more twitching groaning climax.

They ended up with group pillow talk on subjects like marriage vs a life of sin and decadence. The true rewards and pitfalls of having children. The ups and downs of married family life. Around midnight Tony and Beth released them from the rest of the all-nighter and sent them on their way back to Larry's room. Since it was so late, Jade didn't even put on her underwear and did the walk of shame in nothing but her Slut dress. Amazingly this roused Larry, so they stopped at the rail on deck, and he persuaded Jade to allow him to enter her one more time.

Jade checked her phone and saw two messages from Becky that she would deal with in the morning.

When they got back, they took a quick shower. Before slipping into bed and cuddling until sleep took them.

Friday

He feels so nice and warm, I can skip self defense today. I want to have this to remember when he is gone tomorrow, for a month, not a week, but four weeks. A whole month. Jade mused as she thought about getting up. It is going to be difficult. I have grown very attached to this big lug.

Larry was still snoring when Jade decided she had to get up and do her yoga. She rolled out her mat on the living room floor and practiced her routine in the nude, knowing that Rivka, her suite mate would be in the Gym with Zev. Even if Rivka did catch her, it wouldn't bother either of them too terribly much. She was facing the windows and heard a soft noise behind her. When her poses took her around to see her bedroom door. A naked Larry was standing in the door with lust in his eyes and an erection pointing at her. "For me?" she asked softly.

"It is. I plan on putting it in you as many times as I can today. It is going to be a long 4 weeks. You will have company, but I won't. To make matters worse I will be under strict security most of the time so not even any phone sex for me. Just my memories and a good right hand." With that he rode her while she executed happy baby pose. Then in cobra in her mouth and in her ass.

Finally, as he was about to empty another load into her rectum. The suite door opened, and Rivka walked in and burst into a big smile, "Don't mind me, I just came home to shower." A happy smile on Rivka's normally stern face made her look years younger. "Jade, you know I love you. If you get lonely while Larry is on his mission come see me, I will even share Zev if you need him." Larry grimaced. I hope he doesn't wreck her pussy while I am gone.

After a light breakfast Jade took a call from Becky. "Becks, how is Pam? Constantine? Any good news?"

"Well..." Becky responded and then went into a long explanation of events of the last 36 hours. Pam had tracked Cons down at the strip club. Since the blowup, he had become a fixture at the club. He had made friends with a lovely 20 something blonde, Chloe, who was the younger sister of the oldest stripper in the club, Ashley. They lived together near the club, and he had bedded them both. Ashley drew his sad story out of him. While they were happy to fuck him and take his money, they cautiously took Pam's side in the needing a kid discussion. Ashley lamented that if she had ever had a good provider like Cons, she would have gotten pregnant any way she could while she still could or even adopted.

But at 44 she allowed that she was denied the pleasure that women were designed to enjoy. She wasn't above practicing and hoping though. She liked fucking Cons as did her sister but counselled him to go back to his wife. Pam walked in two nights ago and they knew immediately who she was. Pam, Ashley and Chloe really hit it off and ended up in a four way with Cons. Constantine was dumbfounded that Pam was also into women and that she didn't hate him for fucking the sisters. He couldn't believe it when she told him she still loved him and wanted him to come home.

She even told him that she would like to see the sisters again in this same context but in the big bed at the new house. Last night Becky, Rex, Cons and Pam had dinner at the house. They all got drunk and discussed the BJ night. Rex wanted to know when he would get to meet the stripper sisters. Becky countered with 'I will consider it if you let me spend a week with Jade.' Then they decided to give it a test run and swapped partners. Rex fucked Pam and Cons fucked Becky. Aside from hangovers everything went well, and everyone agreed that Rex could be a sperm donor for his cousin's wife and since it was an ongoing commitment Becky could sow her wild oats too.

The next words out of Becky's mouth were, "Jade? When can I come? Did you talk to Kat? Should I book a trip?"

Jade groaned, "Oh Becky, are you sure that my brother is Ok with this? I mentioned it to Kat, but we never got past basic discussions of liability, releases, and etc. But not the complete details."

"Can I make a suggestion? Let me do it and see how it goes? Can I call Kat? Can you give me her number?"

"Hold on. I am walking to her office now."

Jade knocked on the suite door and Kat opened it. "Sweetie. What's up?"

Finding Kat alone, Jade walked in and put the phone on speaker. "Becky, you are on speaker with Kat."

Becky gushed, "Kat! So nice to talk to you. It has been too long."

Kat had a suspicious look on her face but responded cheerily. "Hi Becky, It has been too long, we will have to get together." Kat winked at Jade. Neither woman chose to point out that they had seen each other at Jim's funeral.

"Well Kat, that is exactly why I am calling. I am sure you remember Jade's idea of visiting housewife sluts. Rex and I have been going through a bit of a dry spell and we were wondering if you had considered the proposal so we could spice things up in our relationship?"

"I can see how that would spice things up for you but how would it benefit your husband?"

"Well... Since you asked. Things at home have evolved. Rex's cousin and his wife weren't able to conceive so Rex gallantly offered to help them out and impregnate Pam. Our children are bright and gorgeous so Constantine and Pam couldn't ask for a better sperm donor and since Rex is family it seems perfect."

"Becky, it sounds like you are way ahead of us. What are you asking me specifically that Jade can't do?"

"Kat? Jade? Is that a yes?"

"It is. Jade could have taken responsibility for this on her own. When do you want to come?"

"The sooner the better."

Jade added. "Larry will be gone for the next 4 weeks, and I will have 2 weeks on my own before my week off. Since we will be short handed next week, can you start tomorrow?"

Becky was screaming ecstatically, and Jade added. "I will talk to our onboard travel service and get you a flight out tomorrow morning, can you do a 6AM flight?"

"I'm packing right now. I am so excited."

"One last detail, you are on birth control, aren't you?"

"IUD!"

Jade then called her brother Rex. "Rex, are you up to speed with Becky's plan?"

Rex sounded slightly amused. "I am. She gets to join you for a week of whoring while I get a week to get Pam pregnant and fuck the stripper sisters. It's a little outside of proper married behavior, but it makes my cousin and his wife happy, and Becky and I intend to have a lot of fun. Unconventional but win-win."

"Are you sure? How did you come up with this idea?"

"Well Sis, it is all your fault. Becky and I are getting older, and she is a woman of an age who sees her desirability reaching an expiration date. 42 isn't exactly menopause yet but that is out there looming large on her horizon. We had discussed swinging but didn't know where to start, it is a touchy subject in our social circle. Then all of a sudden you came home so happy with your new life. That afternoon you spent with the girls opened their eyes to all the fun she could still be having. Me being the selfish prick I have always been, I saw an opportunity to step out too. I love Becky, I always have. I have known for a couple years that she wasn't content. When she was all abuzz after her encounters when you were home, I realized that if I didn't make this happen for her, I might lose her."

"Rex. I am impressed that you are so enlightened and willing to make this happen for Becky. Is it OK if we fly her out tomorrow morning?"

"She is packing now. She is disappointed that she won't have time to shop for clothes. Aside from that she is very excited, and we will make it work."

"Tell her not to worry about clothes. We have several wardrobes to pilfer from here. My sisters are close to her size. She will be fine. It will be fun. Kat may send you a DocuSign contract stating that you agree and will hold the cruise line blameless for any negative impact on your marriage."

"Sounds fair. I have to go and make arrangements and talk to the kids."

"I guess whoring runs in the family. Enjoy Pam, Ashley and Chloe, you man whore. Bye."

Jade told Larry what was going to be happening while he was away. He was very disappointed that he was going to miss out on the fun, but very turned on. After she sucked his dick to determine how excited the plan was making him, he fucked her again.

Jade had blocked out her schedule for the day and had also booked Larry a spa session with Ling in the afternoon.

They started out with a four hands massage. A glorious foot rub, a hand rub, a neck rub. On the flip after she cracked his neck, Ling dragged her nipples over his lips while she played with his nipples and Jade got on the table between his legs and started by dragging her hair across his belly and groin until she accidentally ran her tongue up the entire length of his shaft. Her hair sliding across his belly while she worked his prick and massaged his taint spot was very stimulating. Ling didn't have the biggest tits in the group but they were almost as big as Jade's and her stiff nipples were unusually long. Larry took the opportunity to suckle them and breathe in her scent.

He was quite hard when his woman climbed up on him and slid down his shaft. Jade then invited Ling to climb on the table and ride Larry's lips as the two women started to kiss. "Babe, I hope you don't mind Ling's pussy on your mouth?" Larry answered her by lifting his hips off the table and Jade along with him. Ling was clean and juicy and smelled and tasted great. I know when I get back at the DOJ office they are going to try and get me to commit to more work or a full-time gig, but this. This right here is why I could never agree to leave Jade. There are more things to life than money and work.

Jade nibbled on Ling's lower lip and their tongues did a pas de deux while Ling rode his face and Jade rode his cock. They kissed passionately and massaged each other's nipples. The women were moaning and breathing in sync. Ling guided a loop of sexual energy. Her energy flowed into Larry's mouth through her pussy, along his nervous system through his cock to Jade's cervix, up to Jade's lips and back to her as they kissed. With each cycle the charge grew, and the wave sped up. Because they were in perfect synch, Jade and Ling exploded and pulled Larry into the maelstrom of pleasure that was sucking them all into deep orgasms. Both women squirted on Larry. Larry drank down what Ling gave him and it gave him the power to blast an enormous amount of spunk into Jade. Bathing her cervix in genetic material. Jade finished collecting his offering and as he softened out of her, she cleaned up what was left oozing from him not wanting any to go to waste. I know I will crave this in a couple weeks. Oh Babe, I do love you.

Ling had another appointment coming up, so they left her to prepare and sat in the sauna for a bit before donning robes and heading back to Jade's suite for some privacy in her shower.

Once they were clean and refreshed, Jade led him to her bed again and Larry pushed her onto her stomach and kissed every inch of her body, committing every curve, shiver and sigh to memory. He even sucked her toes and after rolling her on her back he made oral love to her pussy until she begged him to fill her again. As much as he enjoyed their frantic and passionate fucking and their sport fucking in public, this was his happy place. In her, bathed in her bodily fluids deep inside her giving her pleasure. He enjoyed his own orgasms but what really made his heart swell with love was making this amazing woman cum and giving her the spunk she craved. I hope she feels my spunk is special. I know I am only one of many, but I hope I am her special one. I am really going to miss my Jade. They reached a sweet gentle climax together and held each other and shared breaths as they recovered.

The visit to Ling kept Larry hard long into the night. He had an early flight so he elected to doze off when he could and sleep on the plane. He didn't even shower in the morning, He just tossed on some comfortable clothes and dashed to the car there to take him to the airport. Jade looked unusually sad and forlorn as he kissed her goodbye and hurried off. His parting words were, "Jade, I love you always and I will miss you every day I am gone." As he turned away a tear rolled down her cheek. She brushed it away before anyone could see. Especially him. He has an important job to do and if he sees me crying, he might not be able to leave.

End of this week.

Author's note. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Jade is a fantastical woman and only exists within my imagination. She is an amalgam of all the best qualities of all the woman I have know in my life. I enjoy imagining a world where there are people who know how to make love and are still able to love deeply and care about each other. I am sure that somewhere out there a woman like Jade exists. Out of 8 billion people half of them women, anything is possible.