The Siren Sisters Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry unexpectedly spoke up. "There is more. My old employers slash friends at DOJ contacted me last week. They want me to run the financial investigation against the brothers. For security reasons I will have to be at their site for a month starting next week if I accept. Part of me says 'a month away from you, no way' but my more globally thinking self says, 'If I can help Interpol and its international banking partners confiscate or freeze their assets, it will pull their teeth and protect you' nut in any case it will redirect their focus off you babe."

"Do you really think you can do all of that in a month?"

"The month will be, assembling a team, passing another battery of polygraph tests, and the hard covert data collection. Once that is done most of the rest of my job will be analysis and writing a final report. The final phase can happen on a secure air-gapped laptop here. I know you have needs, but can you agree to allowing me a 40-hour work week to complete the project here at home?" This is home. Wherever you are Jade, is home to me.

"Done. You are so smart, so capable. I love you so much. Go do your duty to the country and innocent citizens everywhere. Kat let's get you pregnant and see what happens with Pam before I start a family with this guy of mine. Did he show you his tattoo?"

Larry pulled up his shirt. "Larry, I knew you were besotted, but that is very romantic. Ok. Now that things are decided let's move on to new business. I have been actively looking for new recruits, initially to replace Shelly, but given the conversation we just had it would be good to have some candidates in the pipeline as it were. Also, Jade, this will really interest you. A friend of Lars is in the spirits business and is really big in the Japanese market. He and his wife are flying in next Saturday to do a weeklong business pitch for a new bourbon they are launching both domestically and internationally. I am counting on you to make their stay as pleasant as possible and evaluate product along with Lars and me."

Meet and Greet

There was a meet and greet with influential passengers attended by Lars, Kat, Jade, Larry, Sid, Ling, Rose, Ines, Gloria and Teddy of course. Since these evening events were adults only everyone was dressed either to impress or seduce. After introductions, Kat announced, "If any of you are interested in one of these fine ladies or gentlemen, stop by medical for a blood test and to initiate a background check. That service is complimentary whether you schedule with anyone or not.."

During the meet and greet Shelly made a video call to Jade. "How are all my sisters?" Shelly asked.

As a group they all responded. "We are fine. We all miss you." Then "How are you? How is Alex?" Jade asked.

"Possum? He is great. His family loves me, they want me to stay. Maybe forever."

"Possum? Who is Possum?"

"Possum is my pet name for Alex my fiancé."

The screams of joy startled everyone else in the room. Lars and Kat who had been standing nearby just smiled at the outpouring of happiness and love from their small family. Lars commented to Larry, "Who says you must be blood to be a family?"

They all chatted about things like: How is work? Are you out with his family? "Sure. Everything is wonderful, they love me as much as Possum does. It has been grand. I couldn't be happier. I owe it all to Jade, Lars, and Kat. I love you all. Gotta' go. We are going to the pub to drink with Alex's mates."

Teddy had to add, "Shelly, don't drink too much and no stripping, make sure you keep your clothes on."

"Thanks, big bro', bye." Seeing Shelly so happy made Jade feel a little better about what had happened with Pam.

They chatted with passengers asking questions. The group was feeling out individuals for compatibility and possible appointments. One late 40s Caucasian man from California was keenly interested in Jade, Ling and Gloria. Gloria asked him up front, "what are you looking to get out of an appointment? A sensual experience, a loving experience or notches on your pistol butt?"

"I'm a lover not a fighter or a conqueror, I have always had a thing for Asian women, so I suppose a sensual loving experience with an Asian beauty."

"I am happy to tell you what I can about each of us. I have made love with both Jade and Ling, but my evaluation will be from a woman's point of view. As you can see, Jade is beautiful and sexy as fuggh. She is an empath and knows without words what you want. Full disclosure, I owe her a debt for past favors, she is a good friend. Ling is the ultimate spa girl. She gives the best sensual massage that you have ever had. Also an empath and Reiki master, she will adjust your energy flows and maximize your pleasure. If you are spent after your third pop, she can use her natural energy Viagra to get you hard one more time.

Then there is me. I am going to be your ultimate girlfriend, you will want to fall in love with me but be warned, I love it here and could never commit to just one lover. I can wear my hair in a ponytail, and you can grab it to pull me onto your cock while you do me doggie or I can leave my hair loose and create an intimate setting where we can kiss and make out under the glowing curtain of my hair." Gloria touched his hand. "I love the romance of meeting someone new. The first touch, our lips meeting for the first kiss, then the first taste of your manhood. Just thinking about it with you gets me wet.

California shivered as she touched him and detailed her skills and desires. Shaking her hand, "Gloria, my name is Mike, I am going to get that test. You and I will meet again. Soon."

Jade chatted with several single men and one couple. The couple looked promising and were looking for a foursome, so she introduced them to Larry. Larry thought the couple were quite nice. The husband was tall and handsome with sandy hair and a sparkle in his eye. The wife was gorgeous and super-hot. Two of the guys looked like they were serious, while a third seemed like he was more interested in satisfying his intellectual curiosity than in sticking it in all her holes.

The couple could have easily picked up another couple aboard ship but that was always a crap shoot, they wanted to maximize their time and enjoyment on what would probably turn out to be their one vacation away from family this year. Also, engaging with Jade and Larry really turned the wife on. "You will do anything we ask?"

Larry was quick to clarify, "No gay stuff between me and your husband. But my little flower here is totally bisexual."

"We can work with that." Said the husband.

The wife commented with a grin, "I really enjoy being spit roasted and a DP has always been on my bucket list."

Later when he and Jade were alone, Larry commented. "It looks like I will have a busy week before I go."

"Babe, I want to make sure you remember what you are coming back for. And I want your psychic and sensual energy fully charged before I send you off to save the world." And mine too. I don't want to be without you for a month. But I don't have a choice.

Before the party broke up Jade had a brief discussion with Sid, Ines, Rose, and Ling about her sister in law's visiting housewife whore idea. She explained the shenanigans she had gotten up to with Becky and Pam and how Pam had taken it and run with the idea. "The whole Pam thing kind of threw me and points out some problems that we hadn't anticipated when we were kicking the idea around. I am not asking for immediate response but think about it and give me some feedback when we get a chance to talk again."

Gloria had immediate comments, "Housewife implies marriage, and my experience is that most marriages imply ownership, and most spouses are not big on sharing. I see jealousy as a huge problem, even if you interview the husband and get him to sign a contract of some sort. People are good at hiding their true feelings even from themselves."

"I had considered that. This project will require a tremendous amount of background work."

Later that night after another intense session, Jade was melting into Larry's embrace. "I was thinking about that couple. If the wife rode her husband and I pegged her ass, you could throat fuck her and make her airtight. I am sure she would like that."

"Listen yo you, always working on making people happy. If you kiss me some more and then fall asleep in my arms, that will make me happy."

Fifteen minutes later, the only sound to be heard was soft breathing and light snoring.

Sunday

Jade woke to a beautiful sunny morning. It was good to get back to her shipboard routine. She jumped right back into her training with Rivka and Zev, then she grabbed a yoga mat and did her routine on deck in the morning sunshine. She attracted a crowd of admirers and announced. "Anyone who is interested can sign up for 'Yoga for better sex'. The routine you just watched is my rigorous personal routine. YFBS is much easier than what you just watched me practice, so if you are a beginner don't be afraid. We will be gentle. YFBS classes are taught at 9:00 am Tuesday and Thursday now."

After a quick solo shower, Jade sent out a memo she had been composing in her mind for the last week, after Kat's approval.

"Schedules. Since we need to accommodate the demands of biology, everyone will be working 3 weeks on and one off schedule. During your week off I urge you to go home or do a little travelling. If you want to remain aboard you will be off the appointment schedule, but it will be a perfect time to enjoy some port visit tours, sun yourself, enjoy a spa day or work on your blowjob skills or overcoming your gag reflex classes. Timing on these things is important so, if necessary, please see medical about adjusting your birth control since we want to be able to predict when you will require time off. This does not apply to Teddy whose mood swings are unpredictable. Love you T. Congratulations to Lars and Kat and to Shelly for their successful romantic and monogamous(?) lifestyles. If anyone needs anything, please let me know. One more thing, we are looking to hire. If anyone knows of a suitable friend for employment, please let Kat know who you would recommend."

The week usually started slowly as passengers got their bearings and decided what they wanted. In general, it was easier for a passenger or passengers to find available appointment times at the beginning of the week and Thursday and Friday were always packed. The beginning of the week was people who knew Lars and Kat or people with a large budget who wanted a sample as much of what was available to them as possible in the time they had. Sometimes planning for later in their stay if they planned on fucking their way through their cruise.

Mike from California was a private realty general contractor. Having Asian fever, he had decided to sample first Gloria and then Jade and Ling.

His Sunday afternoon date with Gloria left him almost speechless, "Wow. Can I take you home with me?"

"Mike you are so sweet. I told you up front that I am very happy with my life here. If you have a sexy live-in bisexual Korean housekeeper I might reconsider, but I would want to meet her first."

"Just kidding. Who do you think I should meet next? Jade or Ling?"

Gloria pouted, "I thought I satisfied you. I am hurt that you want more from one of my sisters. You practically proposed to me just now. What is a girl to think?"

"I am totally sated and worn out for today. Tomorrow I should be ready to go again. The talent at home is good but you were just amazing. The way you talked up Jade and Ling, I have a real fear of missing out. I probably won't have free time for another cruise until next year. I work hard and play harder. I am a total hedonist."

"I gather. Maybe a compromise so I don't miss out. Jade is extremely flexible she has developed this girl-on-girl routine involving tribbing and then the guy fucking both of us stacked up in what Jade calls a valley of pussy complete with its own waterfall. I have tried it once but would love to do it again. A threesome with us would be a truly once in a lifetime experience for you."

They parted on good terms as Mike said he would try to book both Gloria and Jade on Wednesday afternoon.

Jade also had an afternooner with the guy she didn't think was serious. They took a trip around the world. Jade enjoyed his smell and taste. The meeting had only one detail of note. The amount of ejaculate Mark sprayed in her mouth was phenomenal. She almost spilled a little. Something that hadn't happened since her first week.

Jade was happy to have her evening free. She didn't mind overnighters with clients, but she wanted to spend as many nights with Larry as she could this week.

They had a nice quiet dinner together and after things had calmed down, they crept up on deck to fornicate in public. They both enjoyed the thrill of getting caught. That night Rivka was the one to catch them, so they included her in their tryst.

They got to bed very late, but both Jade and Rivka made it in time for self-defense training. Zev was a little late because he finished Rivka's security shift while Rivka played with Jade and Larry.

Monday

Jade had called a meeting with Kat and the sisters for an early lunch after her morning routine. They started with a discussion of everyone's cycle and who was using what for birth control. Two, Rose and Ling, were on hormonal IUDs and hadn't had a period in months but it could happen at any time. Four, Jade, Sid, Gloria, and Ines, were on the pill and one, Kat, wasn't using contraception since she was trying to get pregnant with Lars. Rivka had had her tubes tied when she was in the military. Her body fat was so low that while it was possible for her to have a period, she rarely did and then not on any predictable schedule. The women on the pill would have the most reliable cycles. Jade had her week off last week and Rose and Ines the next week with Gloria after them the week before Jade again. Teddy was there but was visibly uncomfortable with all this talk about menstrual cycles and lady stuff.

Kat cleared her throat. "I want you all to know that Rose's friend Lily will be joining us next week and if her interview goes well, she can start right away. I am still waiting for recommendations from the rest of you."

Jade looked puzzled. "Who is going to interview her? Larry is leaving Saturday, who will be interviewing her? Teddy?"

"We thought about Teddy, but you should coach him for the future while Larry is gone. Since Lily is bisexual, I have given my husband a 24-hour pass and we will interview her together."

"Oh Kat, you always were a team player."

Lunch over, everyone went off to do what was on their schedule. While Kat and Jade headed back to Kat's office. "Kat. This is going to be an ongoing problem with vetting new hires. I would let Larry do it, but he is out for a month."

"Lars and I realize this is a problem that needs a solution. We have a couple of ideas but haven't made a final decision yet."

Jade had two relatively uneventful dates to fill the rest of her day. One in the afternoon and another after dinner. She took a bath and did a thorough cleaning after her dinner date but resisted the urge to crawl into Larry's bed. She slept alone that night but spent hours wondering about how to fix Pam and Cons. In the end she realized that there was little she could do long distance to help and worried that she might make things worse if she tried to help further.

Tuesday

Jade woke with a bad feeling, after all it was Tuesday, her nemesis day. She did her workout and then conducted Yoga for Better Sex with Ling to two studios of passenger students. After the session, she checked messages. There was one from Pam, 'call me when you can'.

She took a quick shower and then called her cousin's wife. "Pam, What's up? Is everything OK?

"Not really, I don't know why I waited so long to call you, I am so embarrassed. I can't talk about this with Becky because I am not ready to tell her how badly I fucked up and what a slut I am." The words tumbled out of Pam in a rush.

Jade said, "Oh no! What happened? Slow down and tell me all about it."

Pam took a dep breath. "Well. After dinner on Friday and my little adventure in the bathroom. I started to feel guilty but still very horny. I flirted with Cons all night and on the way home. The minute we got in the door he grabbed me, I asked, 'can I shower first?' he stripped off my dress, I reeked of sex. I fell to my knees in front of him like a dutiful wife and sucked his dick. Before he could cum I pushed him down on the floor, pulled my panties aside and slid down on his big hard cock. Cons moaned, 'God you are so wet and mushy down there.' I rode him like a porn star. We were in some kind of sex trance. After I came to a screaming orgasm, he filled me to overflowing added on top of my earlier cream pie."

"My husband then asked. 'What was that all about, we haven't been this into each other in years.'"

"I said timidly, 'It must have been all the exhibitionism on Jade's balcony.'"

"'Maybe, but there is something else, you smell different. Where did you go that kept you away in the bathroom for so long?'"

"I told him, 'I had to masturbate in the stall. I was so horny I needed an orgasm.'"

"'I can tell when you are lying to me, you got fucked didn't you. How? I just had another man's sloppy seconds? With my own wife not some slut in a bar or whore I picked up? That's cold.'"

"After that, the conversation blew up and we argued until I found the keys to the house, grabbed some clothes and fled to sleep at your old place. He won't answer my calls, but I guess he is talking to Rex and Becky because I got a 'WTF' text from Becky yesterday. I don't know what to say to her."

Jade was silent as she took it all in. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Call Becky, tell her what happened and tell her what you told me. Find out what your husband is telling them, find out how he feels. Maybe Becky or Rex can mediate. Maybe they can arrange for you two to sit down and talk things through. If that happens, Do Not blame any of this on your husbands' infertility issues. Tell him it was all your fault, hormones and your ticking clock. Tell him you would do anything he asks to make it up to him, anything."

"This is going to sound like standard boiler plate advice, but you must ask yourself some serious questions. Right now. 'Do I still love my husband? Do I want us to stay together whether we have kids together or not?' Depending on your no bullshit answer to yourself and to your husband you can take it from there, either patch things up or decide how to move on. No matter what, you won't know if you are pregnant for another 6 weeks or so. Do some damage control and soul searching with this time. Do you mind if I call Becky and talk to her? If you haven't confessed your sins to her, I won't be able to find out much unless you want me to tell her what happened?"

"Jade, that would be so great, I am so embarrassed I would be on the phone with her for an hour just trying to get the courage to confess. To answer your questions. I never cheated on my husband before, and yes, I love Cons. I want to work this out, maybe we can look for a sperm donor, maybe try something else? He seemed pretty excited by me until he thought through what I must have done."

"OK. I will call Becky next. If you explain yourself to Becky or Cons, try not to throw me under the bus as the cause of your actions. I don't recall ever telling you to cheat on your husband with another man. Girl on girl extramarital adventures tend to fall under the category of every man's fantasy. So..."