The Siren Sisters Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Char asked sweetly, "Are we making a video tonight?"

Rex answered her, "That is a great idea but not exactly what we had planned. Since Becky got back, we have been putting on almost nightly shows for the neighbors." Rex waved to the expanse of patio door glass.

Becky added, "No pressure at all we can play in the privacy of the master bedroom, or we can start the show with you watching and you can join in or..."

Char grinned. "I am feeling 'Or' is the way to go. Rex, can you capture a video from a tripod?"

Rex ran out of the room to find equipment and then put his phone on a tripod, zoomed in and composed a view of the couch.

Becky sent a text to Alice. 5 minutes later Linda across the street came out with a pitcher of what looked like Margarita's and Alice and Ned walked up and poured a drink as a small crowd gathered. Becky got a return text 'Who is your friend?'

Becky showed Char the text and winked at her. Char took her hand, led her out the door and across the street. Rex rotated the phone and zoomed in to record the view across the street. Char curtsied and said, "Hi, I am Charlotte. A very good friend of Becky and Rex. I understand you fine people are interested in a little blue entertainment. I am an exotic dancer so if anyone wants to see me at the club, my friends can tell you when and where. If anyone wants a lap dance after the show just text Becky or come over after. $20 a song 4 for $60." A couple of ladies blushed but Alice and Ned looked very interested.

Becky led Char back to the house and was walking in the door when Rebby and Ryan pulled up, parked and took an empty seat, Rebby in Ryan's lap. Becky put on some music and pulling the coffee table away from the sofa, started giving Rex a lap dance. Mouthing along with the song 'you might as well face it you're addicted to Love'. Becky did her usual routine and ended up letting Rex eat her for a few minutes. Char had been off to the side observing. Thinking, I have to teach her some new moves. She walked over to Becky and led her to the side by her hand, then she pulled that table even farther away to create more space.

Across the street Rebby gasped, "Is that Charlotte? I know her!" Alice filled her and Ryan in on Charlotte's speech including the invites for lap dances.

'Addicted to love' was one of Char's favorite tunes so she restarted it. She strutted around the room, long arms and legs knifing through the air like a runway model, then pretended to play a base guitar. She lost her top and skirt and then her bra, making a great show of a slow reveal of her goodies. She ground her ass on Rex until he was almost bursting out of his lounging shorts, then she changed tacks, the feel of his hard cock through her wet panties was causing her to drip through the thin material and she was wetting Rex's thin grey soft cotton shorts. Becky had bought Rex a collection of boxer type shorts that were baggy and extremely comfortable, Long enough to run out in to get the mail without offending anyone but soft and absorbent with plenty of room for Rex to store his tool. Becky started getting very wet looking at the wet spot left on her husband's thin shorts. Char kicked off her shoes and after giving him a sultry look she bent over and peeled off her panties revealing her dripping pussy only a foot away from his face.

Rex grinned and thought, I can smell her from here. I can't wait to have her on my face. She looks so ready for a good licking. Her musky smell and her coconut lotion is gonna make me explode. Char did a pirouette on the ball of her foot and landed sprawling across Rex's lap. Her legs stretched out to his right her arms to the left. Her long dark supple limbs framed a smooth toned torso and nice pair of firm pointy tits with hard dark nipples, the entire package was a stunningly beautiful display. Rex couldn't contain himself. He ran his hands up and down her torso settling on her firm generous breasts. Her nipples were plump and hard and just begging to be pinched. Rex's fingers found their target and Char moaned. Curling one arm around Rex's neck she pulled him in for a kiss. 'Might as well face it your addicted to love' played. As they kissed, Char's leg rose into the air, toe pointed to the ceiling.

Becky had been watching quietly and touching herself. As Char's leg pointed to the ceiling Becky saw her opportunity and dove in, licking Char's yummy pussy. Char kept her leg in the air and used her free hand to pull Becky's face hard onto her clit. Becky worked Char's clit until she exploded, moaning into Rex's mouth. "Your wife is good at that. So good." Becky reached around Char's raised leg and pulled it toward her continuing to the floor. This rotated Charlotte's pelvis so Becky could munch her from behind and tongue her asshole. Char scooted around so she could give Rex a nice sloppy wet blowjob to get him rock hard.

Once her crevasse and his cock were properly lubed Char got back on the couch straddling Rex and facing their audience. Becky guided her husband's cock into her friend's wet cunt. As she slid down his shaft, Char moaned, and Rex groaned. Char lifted up a bit and leaned back against Rex's chest so he could grab her tits and pump his cock into her while Becky licked her clit. Becky frigged herself as the pure erotic pleasure built in them. Char came on Rex's cock and Becky's tongue. Becky came on her own fingers and the joy of the pleasure she had given Char. Rex blew in Char's sleeve, spewing jet after jet into her.

Charlotte got up off Rex and took Becky's face in her hands and planted a passionate wet kiss on her lips. "Thank you. I don't know any woman who would willingly share their husband the way you do."

They cleaned up and got dressed. Rex closed the drapes to signal that the show was over. 4 minutes later there was a ring at the door and a knock. Becky opened the door to see a line of 5 people. Ned, Ryan, Rebby, Alice, and Becky's old 'friend' Amy. Amy had stopped talking to her a while back over the swinging inquiries she and Rex had made. What is Amy doing here. Whatever. Becky thought to herself like a bratty teenaged mean girl. Ned held out cash for a dance and grinned at Charlotte. Rebby also wanted a dance from Charlotte. Ryan, Alice, and Amy all wanted dances from Becky. Becky invited them in. Char put on some AC/DC and Ned asked them to open the drapes.

Ned and Ryan sat down on the couch and Charlotte and Becky went to work. Becky was nervous and her heart was racing. Can I really do a lappy for my daughter's boyfriend. He is so hot, but he is so young. This feels incestuous and wrong. I have known Ryan since he was a pre-teen. He is not that much younger than Stefan, though. Still, I don't think I can do this, he is like one of my own children. She looked at Rebby who was watching the action closely. Rex stood to the side rubbing his chin, deep in thought, he smiled and nodded yes to his wife. Becky looked at Rebby. Her daughter gave her a sad little smile. I have to find a way out of this.

Char was working Ned and grinding on the nice-looking erection in his shorts. Ned was a good old country boy and complimented Charlotte, "You got legs just like I like 'em. Feet on one end pussy on t'other." Becky frowned at that but started to gyrate and move her hips in front of Ryan. She didn't get started when the song did, so she stood in front of him and ran her hands up and down her body seductively. Rex noticed that she was uncharacteristically shy and hesitant. The beginning of a plan began to form in her head. She took Ryan's hand and led him off to the side. "I messed up on the timing, Let's wait for a better song. Stand here and watch." Ryan looked disappointed but followed her lead.

Becky danced over to her daughter. "Sweetie, when Char is dancing for you try to remember exactly what she does."

Ned's dance ended and Rebby took his place. Alice sat where Ryan had been and when the next song started, Char and Becky started to dance. They watched each other and got into a little bit of a competition to see who could be the most seductive. It was a draw as far as Rex was concerned. Both Rebby and Alice seemed pleased with their dance.

Rebby was a little flustered by the erotic energy she had received from Char, not expecting to be turned on so much by another woman. She had gotten carried away and sucked Char's nipple and enjoyed the smell of her twat. Alice was chattering with Ned. He was checking his pockets for more cash. Becky talked to Amy and asked if she would switch to a dance from Charlotte. Amy agreed.

Becky paused the music, Ryan sat down on the couch waiting for Becky. Amy waited for Charlotte. Becky grabbed her daughter and pulled her over. "Sweetie, I can't dance for Ryan. I just can't, you are going to. I will help you." Becky restarted the music.

Char did her thing for Amy and Becky stood behind Rebby and got her started. "Remember, this is for Ryan. I am not your mother now, just your instructor, your teacher." Becky turned Rebby to face Ryan. She took Rebby's hands and rubbed them all up and down her daughter's body. Her waist, her thighs, her hips, her damp crotch finally ending on her tits. Becky put her hands on Rebby's hips directing her to sway with the music. She placed her daughters hands on the hem of her crop top, and they peeled it up over her head. Becky whispered, "Keep moving your hips and maintain eye contact. Blow him a kiss. Now, toss your top away, then turn and sit in his lap. Always keep those hips moving. Grind on his cock."

Rebby was thinking about how it had felt having Char rubbing her girl parts all over her making her extremely horny, Rebby really started to get into it, as Becky encouraged Ryan to rub his hands all up and down her torso and cup her breasts. Ryan squirmed under his girlfriend's attention. Becky stood her daughter up and whispered the next set of instructions. "Turn facing Ryan and unzip your pants. Turn away from him and bend over and peel your pants off leaving on your panties."

Rebby executed the moves perfectly, when she was down to her panties, she faced Ryan. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She made a show of peeling down the straps and then the cups. At 20 Rebby had extremely firm Bs hemispheres mounted by swollen lovely brown areolas and Hard eraser nipples. Most girls her age preferred small nipples but Rebby was proud of her prominent woman nipples. They were very similar to Jade's, only a little smaller. She strutted to Ryan swishing her hips and sat on him. She swayed her shoulders trying to emulate the motorboat trick that Char and Becky did so effortlessly. Ryan looked dazed but managed to latch on to a nipple. Rebby moaned, "That's it babe, suck my titty."

The song ran out and Amy and Char watched Rebby work her boyfriend. In the silence between songs everyone could hear Rebby moaning her pleasure. Becky moved in behind her daughter and gave her final instructions, "When the music starts up again stand up and turn around so you can sit on his lap and rub your panty clad pussy all over his hard cock. I am jealous, Sweetie. You are a lucky woman. Then get up off him and bend over and take your panties down. Give them to him to smell. Finally, stand over him and put your goodies in his face, you saw the move. From there you are on your own. Do what you want or get him to buy another dance."

Rebby giggled, "You are a good teacher Ms. Rebecca." Rebby was in the zone, This is so hot. I'm so turned on I want to fuck him. Can I do it in front of everyone. I can't stop. Not now.

Once she got her panties off, she pressed the wet spot onto Ryan's nose. He made a grab for her, but she danced away then climbed on the couch backing up into him. Becky looked at Rex and saw lust in his eyes. While her daughter rode Ryan's face in front of an audience she took her husband's hand and put her other hand on his cock. "Easy there, Tiger."

Rex moaned, "I know, but she is almost as sexy as you are." Ned was going again with Char and Amy decided to negotiate a turn with Becky. Rebby was so into her dance and exhibitionism that she lost control and fumbled for Ryan's zipper so she could pull his pants down and release his organ. She was getting her period soon but was still horny as fuck from her recently passed fertile period. Without thinking about who would see or any other consequences she mounted him and rode him to a screaming orgasm. Looking around at the somewhat startled faces grinning at her she swiveled her head like a possum trying to decide if it was safe to cross the road or a deer in the headlights. Realizing what she had done and what might happen, she finished him with her mouth.

Becky was impressed and surprised at this turn of events but mused, she really is my daughter. We will have to have another talk. I have no right to get all moral on her, but I don't want her to choose to become a sex worker or young mother instead of getting her degree. She has plenty of time to investigate that as a career choice. I don't want her to get chewed up by the system. It looks like Rex would like a BJ too.

Amy was getting tired of waiting for her turn so Becky kissed Rex and said, "My fans can't wait, suck you later?"

Becky gave Amy a lapdance that had her dripping while Ned begged Char for a BJ. Char patted him on the cheek, "Not for $20 honey."

Alice walked over to Rex. "Hey handsome can you spot me a 20 so I can get a dance from Charlotte?" Rex handed it to Alice with a wicked leer.

Alice went and sat in front of Char and handed her the bill, "Can I get a taste, beautiful?" Char did her thing with enthusiasm. Alice was quite pleased and thoroughly enjoyed sucking Char's nipples. She even got a little taste of Char's fragrant gash.

Ned rejoined his wife and they left. Alice did her best to console him when they got home.

Things wound down. Amy left. The drapes were closed. Rebby and Ryan escaped to her room after some sushi. Rex, Becky, and Char had another drink and finished dinner before retiring to the master bedroom. Char was on fire. She fucked her friends well into the night finally sleeping over.

Rex was late for work again. His boss informed him that he would get a pass on that, after the big deal he had just landed.

School Marm

Before class Jade called Becky, "Hey slut. I need a favor. I need everyone over to the condo on Saturday by 4:00, 4:30 latest. Can you tell Cons and Pam and get the kids to pick up Nanay? Tell your children Ryan and Lisa are invited too? Great, love you too Sis."

Jade had spent some time laying out a geography curriculum for the children. It was going to be a challenge. Danny and Maxie were preteens, and their younger siblings were two years younger. More importantly, she would have to teach them after their normal school day, so she had to make it interesting and get them invested.

Since Geography was what had initiated this that was where she would start. She set up Google Earth on a laptop and cast everything to the big screen TV in the great room, the room opened to a huge patio via floor to ceiling glass doors, it was all rather Mediterranean in design. While the weather remained fair, they could enjoy fresh air as she taught them.

Her first lesson would be the hardest. Engaging the kids. She was good to go and walked over to Tippy and Nika's houses and found the kids playing frisbee golf. There were four children from oldest to youngest, Danny (12), Maxie (12), Kate (10), and Hiro (little Steven) 10. Maxie saw Jade and ran up to her, "Are you going to give us a lesson?" The others all crowded around her.

Jade gave her a mock frown, "Us? I thought it was only going to be us girls, me, and you?"

The kids groaned. Kate asked, "I'm a girl too? What about me? And what about my brothers?" Kate's innocence and devotion to her siblings / cousins was touching. Jade was falling in love with these kids and their big unconventional family.

Jade tried to look like she was considering how she could teach them all. "It looks like you were involved in your game. Do you all want to give that up for more schooling?"

She received an enthusiastic "Yes!"

"Well, I suppose if all of you want to join your sister, I can make this work. Come with me to the great room."

Jade smiled and nodded at Nika who was standing on the porch grinning back and had heard the whole pitch.

They set off down the cart path, the boys racing ahead while the girls pulled Jade along by the hands. Danny and Little Steven hit the patio, Danny a half dozen steps ahead of the younger boy who groaned at being defeated again, "Someday I will beat you in a race." The boys grabbed bottles of water out of the ice chest and gulped them down. When the girls arrived, they handed out water to them.

Danny gallantly held opened the sliding screen doors for the ladies, quickly closing them before mosquitoes got in the house.

"What are we learning today?", the children asked.

"Well... Maxie asked for a geography lesson, so that is where we will start." Jade thought, I doubt we will end with geography. I always preferred the question-and-answer formats over lectures. Where will they take this?

Jade opened Google earth on the big screen and typed Spring Grove into the search box. There were several to choose from. "Does anyone know which is the correct one?"

Danny said, "The third!" with confidence.

"Correct!" the image of the globe rotated and zoomed in, eventually settling on a small area bounded in red. "Interesting. Pretty small, isn't it?"

Kate said, "No, it is big. And far, I can't walk there. We have to take the bus to school."

Jade located the compound on the map and then zoomed out forever until the globe filled the screen again. "Can you still see the house?"

"No!"

"That is because compared to the whole world this house and this property are tiny. It is important to understand that in everything, you need to know how it compares to other things. It is called perspective. Even in simple things like food. If you hate broccoli but your parents want you to eat a healthy balanced meal, what should you do? You could try it, it isn't as bad as eating live worms, is it?"

Little Steven frowned, "I still don't like broccoli. Maybe it isn't as bad as live worms. But it still tastes awful!"

"Don't you eat it for your mom?"

"I try but It makes me puke. Maybe I will ask about those worms."

"So back to geography. Maxie asked if Nika and I were sisters. I told her no we are both Asian but not sisters. Just like Bret and Matt are both Caucasian but that doesn't make them brothers."

Maxie commented, "But they are brothers, just ask Gramma."

"Maxie, that is a spiritual thing and a bond of trust and love between them. Just like your mothers, Tippy and Nika are sisters. But not genetically. We can talk later about genes and DNA and things like that if you wish. Does anyone know where Asian people live?"

"China!", "Japan" Jade zoomed in first on China, At the scale to show all of China, Japan could be seen as a much smaller country. Rotating the globe Jade pointed out that Japan was about as long as California but thinner. "China and the continental US are about the same size."

"Can anyone name all seven continents?" The kids knew them all and Jade scrolled around the globe so they could see each and appreciate their relative sizes and locations."

Maxie spoke up, "What about the Philippines where your people are from?" Jade showed them the Philippines closer to the equator and about the same size as Japan.

Jade continued. "The country of origin is a complex subject. Humans have migrated all around the globe for centuries. Almost 500,000 years. There is a thing called the Human Genome Project that samples people's DNA, decodes it in order to see how humanity evolved and spread all over Earth."

123456...8