The Siren Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Time to turn over."

Jade rolled over face up as Marco put a pillow under her head. Without the sheet she felt a little bit self-conscious and covered her breasts with her hands.

Marco said in a soft soothing voice, "Would you like me to cover you? Or should we continue with the Ms. Kat massage?"

"Please continue." Jade said thinking if Kat can take it so can I.

Marco gently took her right hand from her breast and stroked her shoulder, biceps and triceps. Then her forearm and finally spreading her fingers he worked her palm as he had done the soles of her feet. Lying her arm on the table, he did her left arm. Then standing at the head of the table he pushed his hands palms up under her shoulders and neck and using a cupping lifting motion relaxed he neck muscles once again and pulling her head toward him stretched and aligned her neck vertebra. Having finished her neck, he rubbed her sinuses next to the bridge of her nose and her forehead. In Jades experience this would be the extent of a professional massage, but Marco wasn't done yet. Standing at the top of the table Marco drizzled warn oil on her breasts and nipples.

Jade's eyes shot open to see Marco smile as he moved his hands to her breasts coated her erect nipples with oil and began to gently run his fingertips around them in circles. Jade closed her eyes and made a little murmur of pleasure as he moved to her right side and trailed his fingertips down the center of her chest, then belly and onto her pubic area, he stroked her labia majora, then her labia minora then found her clit. Her legs parted on their own and he continued to stroke her slit finally entering her with his long finger and found her G-Spot.

Jade gasped. "Oh God that feels good. Don't stop!"

She felt something soft on her cheek and opened her eyes to see Marco's erect cock inches from her mouth. She opened her mouth and licked a drop of clear precum from his cock. Sucking the head into her mouth she moaned and began to thrash on the table as the waves of her orgasm hit her. She turned toward him so she could get more of his cock in her mouth. She took it all as he continued to finger her to another orgasm.

"Jade, I will ejaculate soon, do you wish me to stop?" in the throes of passion she grabbed his hips pulled him as far into her mouth as she could. Then breathing in his male scent with her nose in his pubic hair, arched her back came a third time and swallowed his load. Marco looked pleased.

A dazed Jade came out to the waiting area to Find Kat in a robe waiting for her.

Kat embraced Marco, gave him a kiss and whispered, "Good job, Buddy."

To Jade she said, "We have 2 hours to take a hot bath and get ready for our meeting."

As Jade soaked, Kat showered and then joined her in her bathroom while she polished her nails.

Jade said with a big grin, "That Marco is one hell of a masseuse! He made me cum three times, and he tastes good too, he called it the Ms. Kat massage"

"I am glad you enjoyed Him."

"Enjoyed? He was wonderful. I haven't felt a man's touch since before..." and she started to tear up.

"Oh, sweetie. Don't be sad. Jim was a good man and a good husband, he loved you and you must know he would have wanted you to find some happiness now that he is gone."

"I know, it just feels disloyal somehow. I don't know."

"I don't know either, perhaps this is too soon, but the sooner you find some joy in life to distract you from grief the sooner you will be able to get back to living."

"So, let's get down to business. I never realized your sexual experience was limited to 3 men, so I have questions, what do you like sexually? Have you ever done anal? Have you ever made love to a woman? Do you have an age limit, are you focused only on a partner's body image?"

"I like sucking cock and having my pussy eaten, I like fucking, doggie style is my favorite I love a man's strong hands grabbing my hips while he crashes into me from behind and pulls me into his groin, when Jim did it I loved the urgency and animal lust of the position. Anal, only a few times with Jim, but willing to try more. Girl on girl never but willing to experiment. I like a good-looking partner as much as he next girl but personality and good hygiene is just as important as a pretty face." Jade mused.

"Excellent. This job normally requires not a whole lot more than that. Most of my clients want to be treated well, kissed passionately, pampered, massaged, gulped swallowed, a good fuck with a beautiful woman who will smile and laugh at their jokes. There are niche markets for anal, light bondage and threesomes but you should be fine if you can keep your grief in check and try to have some fun. Marco was a test and you passed with flying colors. If things with Lars go well and you are up for it maybe I can get you a couple of appointments this trip. Now hurry up, we need to get dressed we shouldn't be late"

As she was drying off Jade didn't know what to think. Marco and her response to him took her by complete surprise. If anyone had told her a year ago that she would deep throat a total stranger and swallow his load she would have thought they were crazy, a happily married woman doesn't do things like that. She cried out in mental anguish "Oh, Jim, what should I do??? I am so confused."

While she was putting on her black panties and the backless red evening gown, she voiced these feelings to Kat.

"Oh sweetie, I know you hurt, but try to let someone kiss those feelings away, it isn't disloyalty to Jim. Besides, Lars is a hunk and a really good kisser."

They put on some provocative but no unattractive make up and were ready to go.

"Jade, that scarlet dress really makes your green eyes pop and the black eye shadow trailing out of the corners of your eyes makes you look exotic and seductive, like an Asian Cleopatra."

Both women were wearing relatively low-cut gowns showing their cleavage. Kat a beautiful green to contrast her red hair. They headed to the suite where they were supposed to meet Lars and turned heads the entire way. Every male eye followed them, some men got slapped by their wives and the women they saw were either shocked or envious.

One woman stopped Jade and commented, "That is a gorgeous dress."

"Oh, hello Samantha, this is my dear friend Jade."

Samantha's eyes lit up, "Kat you both look so lovely, what is your schedule like this trip, maybe the two of you could squeeze me in."

"Samantha, we would love to try. I will call you after we settle our schedule with Lars."

They made quite the entrance, Kat flaming red hair and green dress and her tiny companion black mane flowing, green eyes flashing, red dress clinging to her supple body. Both the gowns had leg slits so there was a flash leg as they walked in in step. Lars saw them enter the room and broke into a huge grin.

"Hello, Kat. You told me she was pretty, but I hadn't expected a goddess. Hello, Jade, I am Lars your host." Said the tall blonde man who did look a bit like Dolph Lungren. Not quite as tall and less sinister and not intimidating at all. On the contrary Lars had a very warm and inviting face.

A waiter hurried over with 3 glasses of champagne and they each took a glass. Jade spilled a drop that ran down her chin into her Cleavage, Lars licked his lips, the waiter handed her a napkin and she quickly dabbed up the drop before it stained her dress.

Kat taking her by the arm and leading her to the food table whispered to her, "Nicely done. I didn't know you were this much of a seductress." Lars followed them as if pulled along by some invisible magnetic field.

They hadn't really eaten much today so they had all manner of fresh seafood starting with raw oysters on the half shell and finishing with sushi which sated their appetites. Jade was very careful to not spill anything on her lovely dress.

While Jade circulated and met people, Kat and Lars talked business. "We ran into Samantha on the way here, she was impressed and wants an appointment with us both."

Lars asked, "Would that be OK with Jade?"

"Probably not alone, but If I will be there, she will be fine"

Knowing that some physical activity was in her near future Jade ate enough to satisfy her hunger but no more.

Walking up to Lars she said, "I am a little nervous about our interview, is there anything stronger to drink?"

"Would an 18 year old bourbon suite you?"

"Perfectly."

He beckoned one of the servers and said, "Lester, this lovely lady would like a Jefferson's Presidential Select from my private reserve, would you fetch her a double?"

Two minutes later Lester handed her the drink with a flourish commenting only, "Milady?"

She took a sip and she could feel the heat as the delicious pungent liquid flowed down her throat.

She raised the glass to Lars and said, "Thank you, handsome sir."

Kat sashayed up and asked to taste Jade's drink, as she took a sip she said, "Ah, the Jefferson, Lars must like you."

Lars chuckled and asked her, "Would you like a glass of your own?"

Kat replied, "I am enjoying the champagne, no need to spoil me any more than you already have."

As Jade sipped her whiskey, she could feel it getting her tipsy, her few remaining inhibitions fled from the onslaught of the warm happy feeling and her nervousness was completely dispelled. It also had the effect of making her horny. She started to get wet as she fantasized about what her night with Lars would be like.

Things were winding down, Kat found Jade and led her by the hand to Lars. Lars winked at her as he caught her eye. She walked up close, almost pressing her tits to his chest she drained the last of her drink, handed Kat the glass put her small perfect hand on his neck, pulled his face to her for a kiss, parting his lips with her tongue and squirted the last of the bourbon into his mouth. His reaction was just what she had hoped. He pulled her into an almost crushing embrace, continued to kiss her passionately and slid his hand into the slit of her dress. His fingers easily found her wet panties. Jade caught her breath and moaned. Kat just smiled. Lars picked her up and carried her to his suite.

Lester preceded them and opened the door for them, quietly closing it behind them. The suite had a huge round bed on a raised platform with a view of the water through the picture windows. The sun was setting and the clouds were amber with the fading light. Jade whispered, "How lovely" as Lars gently set her down on the bed. He kissed her again and gently removed her shoes massaging her calves after placing her shoes on the floor.

Jade smiling seductively said, "This has been a lovely evening so far, what's next?"

Lars looked thoughtful, "I know how I like to fuck and how Kat and I fuck. But I want to know what you like and I want you to show me how you like to fuck."

Jade sighed and got to her feet next to the bed. While seas were calm the slow rotation of the bed platform along with the double made her slightly unsteady on her feet. Smiling at him she undid his belt buckle helped him out of his shoes, socks and pants then unbuttoned his shirt in a slow deliberate manner sucking on his nipples as they became exposed, then added his shirt to the heap of clothes on the floor. Finally, she dropped to her knees and pulled down his boxers. His 8-inch cock sprang into her face as it cleared the waistband. She purred licking precum from the tip.

Peeling back his foreskin she proceeded to lick his glans and pursing her lips made it pop into her mouth as she pressed her mouth down. He shivered ever so slightly, she took more of him into her mouth and teased him with the back of her throat swallowing to massage the head before reaching the base of his lingham with her lips. Lars was not at all verbal through all of this, but she could tell by the tension in his body that she was doing good. Wanting to make this last she withdrew him from her mouth and gently pushed him onto the bed first in a sitting position and then on his back, she grabbed a pillow and put it under his head so he would be able to more comfortably see her at the edge of the bed at his feet.

She made a Wei sign with her hands and said "Namaste" which made him smile broadly.

She stood there smiling and pulled first her right arm and then her left out of her lovely red dress letting it fall to the floor with a little assistance to clear her hips. Her eyes flashed Jade fire as she revealed her perfect b cup tits that stood out from her chest like little mountains crowned by brown conical areola and lovely pinky-tip sized nipples that looked firm and aching for his mouth. She did a slow 360 turn, pausing in profile to allow him to fully appreciate her lovely ass, which she thought was one of her best features. Upon returning to full frontal she pinched her nipples and tugged gently which caused her to shiver slightly. Finally, she peeled off her black panties to reveal a perfectly trimmed triangle of straight black pubic hair with labia peeking out below.

She mounted the bed and straddling him crawled up kissing as she went. She ran her tongue from his ball sack to the tip, up his belly stopping to suck his nipples again then kissed his neck and lips while pressing her body against him. In this position she was able to rub her slit against his cock, teasing but refusing to allow him to enter her. She kept moving forward placing her left nipple in his mouth and then her right then worked her legs up his torso dragging her wet pussy up his chest. Scent marking his body with her juices, until her pussy was at his mouth. "Please say you want to eat me I need your mouth on me very badly!"

Lars responded wordlessly by burying his mouth in her dripping folds. Jade gasped as she rode his face to a powerful orgasm. Once she recovered, she turned around gracefully on his face and then pressed her body to his so she could finish what she had started on his cock. Again, she rode his mouth and took every inch if him into her throat. She sensed him getting close which made his licking and sucking feel even better. She paused for a second to ask him to, "Suck my clit really hard!"

As Lars complied, she entered a trance like state where, as her orgasm built all she really wanted was his cock deep in her throat and sperm flooding her. Without warning two dams burst at once. She ground her hungry cunt into his lips while he thrust his cock into her mouth and released jets of spunk down her throat. After a minute or so the waves of pleasure began to ebb and all tension released from her body Jade melted on to him, panting around her prize still thrust in her mouth.

His erection never fully collapsed. Jade rolled off of him then she spun around to nestle into his right arm and shoulder and rested, playing with his chest hair and nipples. Kissing him and appreciating how good his lips tasted covered in her juices, she was urged to do more. She wanted to fuck, she wanted to fuck Lars. She wanted his cock in her needy little pussy. Reaching down to his groin she discovered that he was again fully erect and hard and so decided to go for a ride facing away from him straddling his hips she raised up enough to use his cock to brush the length of her slit and get his cock head completely coated with her slippery warm juices. The soft spongy slippery head felt so good rubbing her clit, she began to worry that she was playing here too long when as his cock came below her opening, he thrust forward slightly and entered her.

"Oh my God that feels good," she moaned as she slid further down his shaft. His cock was pretty thick and long for a tiny Asian woman, but she burned to be fully impaled and filled by him. When her clit was against the base of his shaft, she began to start a series of motions that were almost involuntary but felt so good. With her feet on either side of his hips she would raise up her pelvis until she could feel the head of his cock brush her g-spot, then she would slide it all the way down and rock her pelvis back and forth so her clit ground against the base of his shaft. It felt wonderful, as they got into a natural rhythm Lars would thrust up into her as she executed her down stroke.

For his part Lars was mesmerized watching her fuck herself on him. Her ass bobbing and flexing he started to fondle her ass checks then fondled her dripping lips stretched around his cock, he began to smear her slick juice around her taint spot and asshole. Jade gasped and accelerated her pace. "Stick your thumb in my butt, go ahead, you know you want too. She gasped out another orgasm as his knuckle popped past the tight ring of her sphincter. Once it started her orgasm never really stopped. He thrust harder into her, pushed his thumb into her as far as he could, she bounced rubbed and bounced again with an urgency she didn't know she possessed.

She was a woman possessed by her need. Squeaking at every thrust and panting out "Fuck me!" Lars' cock began to twitch and blew jet after jet of hot jizz into her as her continuous orgasm crested into an almost painful explosion that exhausted her. As she came to the bottom of the slope and regained some oxygen though her gasping, she fell back on his chest and let him slip out of her depositing a puddle of sperm on to his pubic hair.

As he managed to find her neck through her thick mane of scented black hair so he nuzzled and kissed her. She managed to twist around so he had access to her mouth for some truly sensual, if slightly awkward kissing. Finally regaining herself she realized that she had made quite a mess of him. She moved down to fully clean him with her mouth, savoring the taste of the spunk he had gifted her.

All she could think was wow, that was awesome.

Lars now took control licking her clean. He put a long finger in her to take her to school on g-spot stimulation. Lars was a singular man. Unusually empathic for a highly successful businessman, he was able to read the woman he bedded and played them like the fine instruments they were. Jade was no exception. He had thought Kat was a once in a lifetime find, but Jade was... Jade was a treasure that he wanted to enjoy and protect. If she was going to be working for the organization, he would have to be very careful to ensure that she remained untainted and happy.

Jade stayed with him in the big bed until morning. They had made love, napped, made love again, and cycled until dawn.

Lars just finished showering when breakfast arrived. While they enjoyed a much-needed cup of coffee there was a quite knock at the door. Lars opened it and Kat swept into the room, "Good Morning darlings!"

Jade who sat there completely nude was surprised at herself that she wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed, in fact her nipples got hard, and she started to get aroused.

"So, sweetie, tell me everything. Did you enjoy this guy as much as I always do?"

Jade looked contemplative, "Yes. But I am confused. Was I being interviewed for a job or as a mistress? Lars?"

"I have given this a lot of thought over the course of the evening and this morning. I am of two minds. Part of me wants to keep you both all to myself but that triad would surely end in me becoming so besotted that my business empire would collapse. My other thought has already been put into motion. I contacted the firm and asked them to begin drafting documents to set up a corporation to manage these activities. The three of us will be equal partners with Kat exercising the majority 34%. Kat will be COO, I will be CFO and Jade will be our marketing officer. Kat, I want you to know how grateful I am to you for bringing Jade to us so check your bank account I tripled your agreed upon finder's fee."

Kat caught her breath in a little sound of surprise but said nothing.

Jade smiled and asked, "I am confused, I understood that no one got rich by giving money away?"