The Siren Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning after putting their luggage by the door, she hurried off to meet with Kat and Lars. Sitting around the breakfast table in white terry cloth bathrobes they looked a bit too much like a happy couple.

"Good morning, mind if we talk business while we eat?", Lars asked. It wasn't wasted on Jade that the big man hadn't needed to ask since they were both obviously at his disposal, still she appreciated the gesture. He handed Jade an envelop. She opened it to find a sheet of paper with an account number and password for a bank account in the Cayman's.

"That tidy little sum is your earnings for this trip, you are welcome to declare it as income, but just so you know we do not report it to any government. That being said you two made quite a splash this trip, do you know the passengers and crew have dubbed you 'The Siren Sisters'?

Both Kat and Jade laughed, and Jade said with a wicked smile, "I had heard that. I am an educated woman you know so I took it as a compliment."

Next Lars asked, "Did you enjoy this? I certainly know all of your clients enjoyed you. What are your plans for the future?"

"Well... I had a wonderful time. But, I originally planned to get my teaching credentials updated. Right now I want to go home, let reality set in and see how I feel in a month or so."

Lars, smiled kindly and said, "Rightly so. Just know you are welcome to join us again any time. Seriously, I had hoped to expand this service and you and Kat would be the perfect core to set the proper tone, to guide and mentor others. Do you mind if I have Kat keep an eye on you and act as our conduit if you make any decisions?"

"Not at all."

"Great, I must leave for an appointment we will be docking in an hour."

After Lars retired to his room to dress, Jade squealed, "Shit" and started chattering like a schoolgirl with her friend. "This is a lot of money!"

Kat explained, "It isn't itemized but Lars believes that a 50 -- 50 split is fair and all three of your dates insisted on giving you or us a nice tip that is 100% ours. Now you see why I have been thinking of leaving the law firm to do this full time. Please say you will think about it?"

Jade waved the piece of paper saying, "This is very tempting, plus I had a wonderful time, even eating pussy for the first time was amazing." Then she sighed, "I guess we have to go... Don't be a stranger, I need you to keep my spirits up."

Authors note. I really enjoyed writing this if you find my work worthy or you would like to know what Sade decides to do. Please let me know.