The Siren Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry was thinking this is the best night of my life but only said, "It is adorable. Prettiest pussy I have ever seen." Struggling to keep his emotions in check he turned on the shower and led her in with him.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. They woke as the sun started coming up and Jade whispered to him. "I should probably go soon, Do you think you could cum in my ass this morning?"

By the time she rolled him on his back he was already hard. She got on all fours with her ass in his face and encouraged him to lick her and use her pussy juice and last night's semen to lube her a bit and get her ready. Then she spit on his cock rubbed it around and straddled him in reverse once more, she positioned his cock head at her back door pressed it into her and moaning loudly slid down on it. Larry hadn't said a word, he just panted as he grabbed her hips to assist her in bouncing up and down.

After a few minutes he decided that he wanted to drive so sitting up he managed to roll her forward on to all fours, get his legs under him and never once lost contact with her tight rectum. Jade liked him taking charge and thought the maneuver was well executed. "You know, if you keep that up I will cum soon."

Larry just smiled. He drove into her harder and reached around to finger her clip. That had the decided effect and she began to wildly crash her ass back into his hips. "Oh, God!" She moaned. "You can't imagine how good you feel in me. Will you be able to fill me up or did I wear you out last night?"

Larry just pumped harder. The clitoral stimulation proved to be very effective. Jade stopped talking and started panting and moaning, once she started to arch her back and go rigid and vibrating, Larry let lose and shot a huge load into her rectum. He felt very proud of himself as she collapsed in front of him and slid off of his cock.

He started the shower, carried her to the bathroom and tenderly washed her body making sure her ass was squeaky clean and fresh. By the time Jade got back to her room his spunk was leaking out of her butt and running down her leg. She didn't want Kat to know so she ran a bath and had just gotten in the tub when Kat poked her head in the bathroom and asked her if she wanted breakfast.

"Yes! Something light? Continental breakfast?"

As they shared breakfast, Kat wanted to know all about her date with Larry. "So, how did it go? The gossip on the ship is that your little under cover strip tease at the bar would have been enough to have any man drooling."

Jade frowned, "Obviously discretion isn't one of Lance the bartenders more notable qualities. And he seemed like such a nice young man."

"Don't be cross I got the impression he would have given anything to be in Larry's place."

"I am not cross, now I know to be more discreet in future."

"So, Larry. Tell me everything."

Jade started with, "Larry was a perfect gentlemen, very sweet and attentive, very good oral skills, nice sized dick, more fit than he looks. I had a really nice time with him. I would consider repeating." Then she gave Kat a blow-by-blow, omitting certain details.

To herself she thought about how much she loved men's spunk, she knew she wasn't supposed to let Larry go bareback, but in order to feel fulfilled she needed to feel a man's jizz leaking out of her. With Jim it was almost an obsession, sure she loved sucking his cock and swallowing his load, but her guilty pleasure had always been to head into the bathroom "to take a pee so I don't get aUTI" and play with his seed dripping out of her, scooping it up and sucking it off of her fingers. After he caught her at it, he insisted on watching and it became a regular part of their love making. She loved the smell and taste of him so much and he loved that she loved it the way she did.

"I am glad it went well... Now as to tonight. I've only been with Samantha once, she loves eating pussy and she has a huge clitoris so going down on her is an experience. More than that I can't say exactly what to expect. Since you seem quite creative do you have any ideas to spice things up?"

"Maybe... Let me think about that."

They chatted a while longer planning their day and possible wardrobe choices when Jade said. I have an idea, when I was at the spa the other day, I noticed that they had a Henna artist on staff. Let's make an appointment and see what we can come up with plus I would like to change my polish color."

Kat called and made them an appointment for that afternoon and also ordered a case of champagne sent over to Samantha's suite.

*****Samantha*****

Jade was a little nervous, her sexual experience with Kat had been exciting and enjoyable. Before this week she had never thought about girl-on-girl sex with a stranger before. Sex with strange men did not seem to be a problem for her so why should this be any different. But still... She distracted herself agonizing over the lingerie she would wear under her little black dress and her makeup. Minimal or slutty? Kat suggested that she let her natural beauty shine through. She decided Kat was correct and applied nothing more than some mascara and a bit of dusty rose eyeshadow to compliment her eyes. Appraising her look as absolutely perfect and noting her bra peeking out above the low cut LBD, she decided to go commando. She removed them both and then returned the expensive garments to their drawer. She applied a coat of dusty Rose lip gloss blew herself a kiss in the mirror and stepped out into their common room to see how Kat was doing. Kat looked lovely wearing a very short black miniskirt and a Green silk blouse, in contrast to Jade, she had really tarted up the eye makeup.

Jade gasped and said, "I better redo my make-up!"

Kat laughed saying, "Oh no, honey. This is meant for effect, Samantha knows I am a slut. You on the other hand are a relative newbie at this sort of thing. We want to give her the thrill of seducing an innocent. You look beautiful, you look in your early 20s, very much like a co-ed."

Jade smiled saying, "Well I am a little nervous, so that won't be a tough sell."

They grabbed their clutches and headed over to Samantha's suite.

When they got there, room service was just leaving so they walked right into the suite. Not saying a word while Samantha was looking at her phone, Kat inspected dinner and commented, "Looks good."

Samantha's head shot up and she broke into a huge grin. "Hello, darlings." Blowing Kat a kiss, she glanced over at Jade and did a double take, while appraising Jade more fully their eyes met and Jade demurely looked away. This only served to increase the stirrings Samantha felt in her groin.

She started a mental battle with herself. You want her now! Be cool, you have all night. She had never seen animal house but if she had she might have laughed about her thought process mimicking the Angel and Devil on the kid's shoulder scene. Fuck her! Oh, no you would never forgive yourself.

Trying to appear nonchalant Jade walked over to Sam to introduce herself.

Samantha? I am Kat's friend Jade."

"I know, remember we were introduced the first night on board. Call me Sam."

Kat raised her eyebrow and quipped, "Samantha, you never told me I could call you Sam."

Sam looked stricken like she had committed some kind of faux pas. Kat laughed at her expression, "No offense taken."

They walked over to the in-room bar and Sam poured 3 glasses of wine. As they sipped, they chatted about Sam's charity work at the retired Circus animal Sanctuary near her home. Jade was impressed, so she didn't have to fake that reaction. As they chatted Sam tried to work her way around behind Jade, but Jade kept turning to politely carry on the conversation. Finally, Sam put down her nearly empty glass and putting her hand on Jade's elbow turned her toward Kat so she could step behind her. Jade gave Kat a wink.

Sam put her hands on Jades shoulders and gathered her hair at the nape of her neck. She pushed it over Jade's right shoulder and then bent down to nuzzle the tiny woman's neck. There is no way to fake goose bumps, these came naturally for Jade. Sam was pleased that her unplanned 'spontaneous plan' was being so well received. Sam nuzzled, caressed and nibbled her way up to Jade's left ear. Jade gave a little shiver.

Sam ran one hand down Jade's dress and along Jade's hip. "You aren't wearing any underwear. You are more worldly than you pretend to be."

Jade stammered, "o-hh n-o. I didn't have anything nice enough to wear. A man will be happy with any old thing you have on, but a women? Women are much more critical and particular, I thought this might be a nice surprise for you. Did I do wrong?"

Sam laughed and said. "Oh, no. this is just fine." Kat had a little internal dialogue over what a great actress Jade turned out to be.

Sam returned her hands to Jade's thick black hair, divided it on either side of her neck and then smoothed it with her hands over Jade's chest, even Jade's thick hair couldn't prevent Sam from finding her stiff nipples. Sam swirled her fingers around the firm buds. Feeling Sam's excitement, Jade was unable to keep playing it cool and turned around to embrace Sam and kiss her. After the kiss if Sam hadn't had any lip color on, she did now. She looked a little like Norma Desmond in 'Sunset Boulevard'.

Realizing that Kat looked left out, Sam collected and refilled the empty glasses and then before passing them out and she took a more direct approach, walked up to Kat and thrusting their knockers together pushed her hand into Kat's hair and pulled her lips to hers and kissed her deeply. Kat responded by grabbing her ass and pulling her closer.

Sam suggested that they move to the bed. Kat picked up a chilled bottle and the Siren sisters followed Sam. Once there, Sam took Jade's tiny hand and held it up to her own. "Adorable we can try something special later."

Sam turned her attentions to Kat, she wanted to get warmed up and save Jade for later. Sam walked around Kat and unbuttoned her blowse pushing it off her shoulders they let it drop to the floor, Jade picked it up and hung it over a chair, next Sam removed Kats skirt. Kat was wearing a lacy lemon yellow bra and panty set that made her skin look so tanned. Kat unzipped Sam's dress to reveal an amethyst lingerie set. Facing each other they reached around and took each others bra's off. Kat's tits were perfectly symmetrical and about a pert c cup, while Sam had the bigger Ds, also symmetrical but their weight caused them to hang a little lower. They gently tweaked each other's nipple which produced some mutual moaning. Sam said, "You can go a little harder."

Kat did and elicited an "Uoo, that's good. Dropping to her knees Kat said, "it's your party, you first." as she lowered Sam's panties.

Sam commented, "Jade, don't be frightened, I don't know if Kat has told you, but I have an exceptionally large clit and nether lips, All God given I can assure you."

Lying on the bed on her back and spreading her legs Sam put herself on display. "Sam, wow, that is amazing and beautiful, may I touch it?"

"Please do." Sam said grabbing a labia in each hand and pulling them apart to display their size. Jade came close and wet her index finger then gently drawing the wet digit up one lip across her clit and then down the other.

Placing her hand on Jade's shoulder Kat whispered to her, "Me first. OK?" Jade gave her a kiss and backed away. Kat dove in taking her time to fully excite Sam, slowly licking the various portions of her sex letting the anticipation build and enjoying her taste and smell. Jade knelt behind her and took Kat's panties down and ate her pussy. Kat was getting pretty excited which made Sam wonder, so she craned her neck and glanced down to see what was going on.

"I suspected that innocent act was just an act. Very convincing at the start but you over sold it a couple of times." Neither woman commented since their mouths were full of delicious pussy. Then "Kat, I'm ready, you can stop teasing."

At this point Sam's clit had swollen into a tiny penis that Kat was anxious to suck. She gave it a few licks and then sucked it into her mouth which caused Sam to moan. "Oh. Yessss!!" Kat brought her hand to her own dripping pussy lubed up her two middle fingers and slowly pushed them into Sam. She slowly pushed her two longest digits in and screwing then around searched for Sam's g-spot. This made Sam pant and squirm. Finding the spot and pressing her finger tips against it caused an increase in the panting and some soft moaning to accompany it. Kat could feel her own passion rise as Jade practice all she had recently learned about the art of cunnilingus. Sensing that Sam was close, she found the tiny clit dick with her lips and sucked it strongly into her mouth. That was the trigger that fired the cannon, Sam gasped arched her back and went rigid, only her legs twitching. Kat thrust her clit into Jade's mouth and the circuit closed for her too.

There were a few grunts of pleasure, but nobody said a work until Sam relaxed her body and looking directly into Jade's eye licked her lips and said, "Your turn gorgeous." Jade rose and looked like she was going to take off her dress until Sam stopped her. Sam got up walked around behind Jade and unzipped her dress. As the dressed was unzipped and lowered to the floor slowly 3 things were revealed in order. First Jade's lovely tits had been decorated with heart shaped henna outlines around her areolas that were filled in with crimson lipstick. Second above Jade's pubic hair also in Henna were the words 'Yummy Pussy' in a lovely flowing script. Finally, above Jade's ass where a tramp stamp should go was the message 'Anal invaders welcome'. Sam laughed out loud, "Jade, you are full of surprises."

She took a firm nipple into her mouth and sucking it lovingly guided Jade to the bed and pressed her onto her back. Again licking her lips Sam said, "Pay attention I am going to demonstrate some of my best tricks for you." As she proceeded to take Jade to a rapid and very intense climax.

After Jade came down Sam suggested that now was the time for something special. Lying on her back Sam commanded, "Now get down here cutie and let's see if you have learned anything."

Jade had one more little trick she wanted to try, instead of taking her place between Sam's thighs, she stood over her with her feet on either side of Sam's breasts. Jade bent forward at the waist and finger combed out her hair as one would do brushing it out upside down for volume. When she was satisfied she lowered her pussy on to Sam's mouth and rode her tongue for a few seconds, then she slid her wet little twat down Sam's chest as she bent forward and dragged he dark main of hair along the bed, as she continued Sam's head was enveloped in the dark curtain. As Jade's lips met Sam's they shared an intimate private moment under Jade's dark mane. She continued sliding her tongue down Sam's body. Stopping to worship each nipple. When she reached her ultimate goal Sam's face felt the last strands tickle her lips. But the thick hair continued to excite her nipples, which made her shiver with delight.

Jade started licking and sucking eliciting moans of appreciation from Sam. But when she tried to reach her fingers to Sam's g-spot they weren't long enough to reach. Sam instructed, "it looks like you will need to put your whole delicate hand in me." Surprised but eager to try, Jade collapsed her fingers into a thick yet small bundle and inserted the packet of digits into Sam's dripping pussy. "Fold that thumb over and don't be shy" Sam prompted her. Jade was amazed that Sam's pussy stretched to take in her whole hand, once in she easily found the spot she had been searching for and was rewarded with more panting and whimpers. "That feels soooo good, keep it up, pump it, fuck my cunt with your fist, now twist your hand and suck on my clit hard, harder, cumming, cumming!" As Sam went rigid she started to gush pussy cum.

Through all this Kat had rummaged through some drawers and found a cache of vibrators and dildo's. She sprawled out on the bed beside Sam and proceeded to get herself off climaxing at about the same time.

As things wound down Jade babbled, "That was the craziest thing I think I have ever done. Cool but kind of out there. Are you sure it didn't hurt?"

"It was delightful. Massive orgasm. Thank you." Sam replied.

Kat asked Jade, "Where did you learn that hair move?"

Jade grinned, I have always held that good sex is performance art, so for the last 2 weeks I have been reading erotic literature looking for great ideas.

Sam commented, "Well darling, you seem to have found a couple, I heard what you did with the guy at the bar last night. Yet another reason to doubt your little innocent slut act. Still, it all added up to getting me very wet and provided an evening I won't soon forget."

They decided that they had some time to rest and rehydrate and take in some sustenance. Jade and Kat went through a couple of bottles of champagne with some help from Sam who also drank a couple of large bottles of spring water.

After recovering their strength, they decided to form a mouth to pussy circle and see who could make who cum first.

In the wee hours of the morning Sam pulled out a rather large vibrating butt plug and asked Jade if she was serious about the third message.

Jade and Kat got into a 69 position with Jade on top and Kat warmed her up while Sam worked the head of the plug into her ass. It was a pretty large plug and once it popped into Jade's rectum she moaned and arched her back. Sam then worked a vibrator with a g-spot stim into her pussy. Coming up for air she gasped. "I feel So full, but it feels wonderful." Enjoying the feeling she mused to herself, I will have to try double penetration with two men sometime soon. The pumping by Sam and the tonguing by Kat and the taste and smell of Kat's pussy all over her lips and tongue caused Jade to have her own massive twitching orgasm that lasted for minutes.

Kat then wanted a turn and Sam was happy to drive.

Jade loved the smell and taste of pussy, it made her pelvis warm and pussy wet. However, she loved the smell and taste of a man's love juice even more. While she would freely admit that she was bisexual she would never be able to give up spunk for the Lesbian way. After a night of pleasures, they caught some sleep, waking in time to shower before 8:00 AM breakfast. The last stop before returning to Florida was Havana and since neither Kat nor Jade had been off the ship on this trip, they decided to join the excursion tour.

Jade was delighted to see Larry in the same group, he broke into a broad smile at the sight of Jade and made his way over to her taking her in an almost crushing embrace that made her legs a little weak. Not being squeamish about PDAs Jade kissed him deeply before realizing that they were not alone.

Jade stepped back and Kat stepped forward extending her hand, "You must be Larry, I'm Kat." Larry took the extended hand and kissed the back. You could never make enough good impressions on beautiful sexy women. Kat smiled, "You were right sweetie, he is a surprise." They spent the day together, sightseeing, shopping, chatting, eating and drinking. They all seemed comfortable together and even though he was somewhat smitten with Jade after their tryst he was still entertaining thoughts of a three way with the two of them, maybe not tonight but possibly on a future trip.

Arriving back on board in the early evening, Larry and Jade stopped for a cocktail at 'their' bar. As they sipped their drinks the tall black woman that had been staring at her recently sat down at the other end and started glaring at Jade. Noticing, she said, "Every time I see that woman she stares daggers at me, I wish I could figure out why. Maybe I should go talk to her."