The Siren Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is true, but over the years I have learned that money in and of itself is unloving and unfulfilling, I made my fortune in the first half of my career. I have spent the last half learning to enjoy the fruits of that labor. What changed was that my father died before he ever had a chance to really live. Kat came along at the perfect time."

"I have one more question for you Lars. How were you able to think all of this through with all the fucking we did last night? I was completely unable to think with all the sensory overload, I was mostly on fucking autopilot."

"Jade it's called multitasking, one of my innate skills."

"I am glad I didn't know that last night I would have been distracted wondering what the big head was thinking."

Kat then asked, "What's next?"

Lars said, "Pretty much business as usual. But there are some scheduling changes, Samantha booked an evening with the both of you on Friday and for Tuesday night Russel Prescot asked if he could expand his date with Kat to a 3 some. Provided you both agree. You two sirens made quite a stir last night."

Kat said, "Jade, not all of our appointments will be as good as studly here, but Russel is a pretty good fuck for a grey hair so I'm in. Sweetie?"

"Kat, I trust your judgement, let's do it."

"Great, finish your breakfast Sweetie, we have homework to do."

Dressed in a bathrobe Kat and Jade headed back to their room stopping to drop off Jade's clothes to be cleaned. When they got into the room Jade said, "I stink like sex, I need a bath."

Kat grabbed her hand and enveloping her in her arms said, "Oh no Sweetie, I want you just the way you are, I want to be able to taste Lars on you." Jade's face colored a little but she allowed herself to be led into Kat's bedroom. Standing Jade in front of her Kat pushed the collar of the robe over Jade's shoulders and down her back pinning her arms at her side and exposing her erect nipples. Kat then pushed Jade down on the bed and removed he own top and bra exposing her own erect nipples.

Noticing Kat's arousal Jade asked, "Kat, I never knew you were a lesbian."

"The correct term is bisexual. In reality sex is all sex and love is love. I love pussy but cock will always be my first love" Reaching down to Jade's pussy through her slightly parted legs Kat felt wetness and smiled and Jade opened her legs even farther.

Kat started by rubbing her dangling tits and hard nipples all over Jade's body sucking Jade's nipples and then letting Jade suck hers. There was a lot of shivering and moaning going on. Kat then placed her head between Jade's thighs and nuzzling her inner thighs gradually working her way to her center lapping up her juices and commenting, "You might think you stink, Sweetie, but you taste delicious."

When Kat reached Jade's clit, Jade had a big O squeezing Kat's head between her thighs. When Jade relaxed her grip Kat started nibbling a little with gentle but insistent teeth, something that Lars either didn't know to do or was afraid might be too rough. Being a veteran pussy eater and having a pussy herself Kat knew instinctively where the line was and flirted right to the edge. Then she stuck her finger in Jade's pussy, found her g-spot and sucked hard on her clit that plus the g-spot stim caused Jade to explode again arching her back almost into a perfect arc.

When Jade collapsed onto the bed and finished panting, Kat said, "OK. Sweetie. Your turn."

Jade had been expecting this but wasn't sure how her body would react. She got between Kat's thighs and tried to remember how she had started. She rubbed her soft cheeks against the soft flawless skin that hid lean firm muscle on Kat's inner thighs. There was something about the feeling of the sensual motion of her soft cheek against Kat's beautiful skin that made her heart race or maybe it was the smell of Kat's sex just inches from her nose. As she progressed, she became more and more excited, she knew she was supposed to go slow and let the anticipation grow, but she couldn't wait.

She had to taste her fiend's pussy, NOW. She ran her flat tongue up from the bottom of Kat's slit where there was a reservoir of what turned out to be delicious pussy juice. She shuddered with an orgasm and Kat giggled. Encouraged she resolved to get her friend to cum too. She explored Kat's ample inner lips with her tongue and lips marveling at how soft they were and warm and fragrant. She would never look at an oyster the same way again. She focused her tongue to a point and it being unusually long for such a small person was able to push it into Kat's entrance to a satisfying depth.

Kat arched her back as she had a small orgasm, then she offered some instructions. "Put your finger in me and find my g-spot." Jade did as she had been told. "Now gently stroke it. Ahh! That's right. Now suck on my clit. Here is a little trick, make your lips into a small circle suck the clit in and lash with your tongue, More, More. g-spot, ahhh, Oh God cumming! Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh." Arching her back and gasping for air Kat thrashed on the bed and Jade gloried in her power to deliver such pleasure.

Recovering Kat said, "Hold that pose." As she reached over for the house phone and dialed Lars. "Lars, Honey, are your busy? No? Can you come over to our suite and let yourself in? Thanks." Then, "Sweetie, you are doing great, please carry on." Jade was thoroughly enjoying herself and continued by lapping up Kat's juices. She was acutely aware that she was mouth fucking her best friend and that her ass and pussy were fully exposed to the open door into the common room of their suite. This slutish pose excited her even more. She was about to reach for her own clit when... They heard the outer door open and close and then Kat shouted, "Cumming! Cock! We need cock! Lars please fuck this beautiful delicious woman!"

Jade had her mouth full so all she could do was wiggle her ass and pussy at him. It only took seconds for him to enter her from behind and start pumping her with long deep strokes. Kat was enjoying the way Jade's mouth crashed into her pussy with each of Lars' strokes, Jade was in some kind of pheromone induced euphoria and lars was mesmerized watching Kats tits bounce and ripple on her chest each time he plunged into Jade. Lars came. Jade came and Kat came almost simultaneously.

Lars confessed that he needed to get to a meeting in 30 minutes so Kat sucked cum out of Jade, while Jade sucked Lars and got him hard, finally Kat impaled herself on Lars, Jade sat on his face and the girls French kissed until the three of them had their last orgasms on the morning. Lars was only 5 minutes late for his meeting.

Jade spent the rest of the next day exploring the ship and thinking. She was undoubtedly conflicted. In the first 24 hours on board ship, she had gone from a grieving widow to a slut who was considering becoming a call girl, a prostitute. She had had sex with two men she had never met before and one of her best girlfriends. She felt guilty but vibrant and alive. The last day had certainly snapped her out of the funk she had been in. Whore. Slut. Prostitute. She was now all these things but nothing about what she had done made her feel as dirty as the words people might use to describe her and Kat were meant to imply. When she thought about it and really looked at how she felt, she didn't feel bad, dirty or used, she felt good, she felt powerful. The ability to feel all the pleasures she felt and give those same pleasures to her partners felt empowering. All the negative connotations that others applied to these types of activities were artificial constructs. Was getting paid by the hour to fuck any worse than being a woman who used the lure of sex to land a mate who would support her and their offspring?

If the average family income was $50 k a year and a couple had sex once a week that came out to about $1000 a fuck. And considering that the average couple has mediocre sex at best, she as an enthusiastic and skilled courtesan was actually offering good value for the money. The trick would be to try and give her all to every appointment. The thing that worried her was that not every client was going to be as handsome and sexy as Lars or as lovely, loving and generous as Kat. She resolved to do her best for the balance of the trip and make a decision about her future when she got home and reality set in again.

Next item of business was to find Russel and maybe Samantha and suss them out. She found Clive and asked him where she might find Russel Presott. Clive directed her to the outdoor recreation area near the bow of the ship instructing her to look for a fit 60ish handsome gentlemen with short grey hair.

When she got there, she was amazed. There was a climbing wall with sections where people could climb using ropes to catch them and another section that overhung the deep end of the pool. There was a crew member keeping an eye on the people using the ropes who took the time to explain to her what the climbers were doing. The climbers were wearing safety harnesses that had a loop to attach the climber to a rope, as they climbed a device called an autobelay pulled up the slack in the rope as they got higher on the wall, when the climber either fell or reached the top and let go, the autobelay would catch them and then lower them to the ground slowly and safely. For the more skilled and daring climbers at the other end of the wall the protocol was to climb barefoot without any safety equipment and land in the pool after you either fall or topped out.

"Do you know Mr. Prescott? Jade asked.

"Yes, that is him half way up at the end of the wall." Jade walked around the pool to the deep end and sat down in a chaise to watch the show. The people on the ropes seemed to be enjoying themselves, she judged their skill by how fast they were able to climb and how high they got. She was somewhat afraid of heights so while it looked like good exercise and seemed exhilarating, it probably was not for her, and she was content to watch. After a few minutes a body dropped through her field of view and landed in the drink.

He swam toward her and pushed himself out of the water and out of the pool in one smooth motion. While his hair was grey, he seemed to have the body and the energy of a 30-year-old. He walked to a chaise near her and grabbed a towel drying off, then he approached her and sat next to her.

With a little smile he said, "Hello, Jade, I recognize you from the reception."

"Mr. Prescott I presume?" Jade asked offering her hand.

"Call me Russell." Instead of shaking her hand he brought to his lips and kissed it.

Jade giggled and said, "Oh, My!"

"Do you climb?"

"No, I am afraid of heights."

"Pity, it is a great pursuit, especially if you are an adrenaline junky like me."

"I like to get my thrills in more traditional ways." Said Jade giving him a wink.

They chatted for a bit until Russell was ready to go again and Jade was off to finish her exploration.

"Later" Russell said with a smile and a wink. Jade was surprised that he didn't grab her ass as she brushed past him.

She found Samantha further along the Lido Deck. Samantha was holding court with a group of ladies but Jade felt shy about interrupting. Jade caught her eye and gave her a shy wave and then moved off into the crowd. Stopping at a less crowded bar she asked for a large glass of ice water. A few minutes later she was served a margarita delivered to her by the handsome bar tender. "From the gentleman at the end of the bar." She glanced over at the bar and the 'gentleman' raised his glass to her, she beckoned him over and the middle age man, balding, sort of chubby in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts sauntered over.

"Hi, I'm Lawrence. But you can call me Larry" As he extended his hand. Jade shook it and introduced herself. He was not nearly as gallant or attractive as Russell or Lars or even Marco and he didn't have much of a pickup game. When Jade took off her sunglasses so she could make better eye contact with him his eyes widened and he took a big drink of his margarita, she expected the gesture to have that effect and just smiled at him sweetly. He seemed like a nice enough guy and lacked the predatory stare she was used to from most men. She thought she might enjoy talking to him, so she sipped her drink alternating with gulps of ice water.

Lawrence explained, "I am a forensic accountant from the Midwest, I just finished providing the NY Justice department with the ammo to take down a hugely corrupt real estate corporation. I got a big bonus and decided to take a nice vacation. So here I am. What about you?"

"Forensic accountant would explain the black socks with scandals. I am here with a friend for a job interview."

"Doing?"

"Let's just call it covert entertainment."

Lawrence grinned. "If that means what I think it might, does that mean I might be able to spend some quality time with you?"

Jade giggled coquettishly, "You couldn't afford me."

"You would be surprised how well an FA gets paid. What is your rate?"

Looking a little uncomfortable with a nice casual conversation morphing into a business transaction Jade said, "1000 an hour 5000 for the night".

Larry thought for a moment then said, "5000 for a night with a goddess like you seems fair and would make this trip very memorable for me. What is your schedule like?"

"Give me your business card and cell number, someone will be in touch."

They chatted for a bit until Jade realized that she had Dinner plans with Kat soon. She kissed Larry on the cheek left him with her best sexy walk to think about and headed out. Seeing Clive she strutted up to him and asked, "Clive, dear. I just met a gentleman who would like a 'date' with me, how do I handle it?"

"Give me his contact information and our people will vet him and schedule for you." Jade handed him Larry's card and headed off to get ready for dinner.

That evening Jade had trouble sleeping so she went out on deck for some sea air. She was thinking this was wrong but it felt so good to her. Lars' lovemaking was so similar to Jim's that she came easily but was sad because she would have traded all of this and more to have Jim back. The real question she had for herself was "Is this what I really want? Would she be able to service clients who were not hand-picked by Kat and Lars? Age? What would be too young or old for her. Weight? When does 'a little extra padding' become gross?" She knew the only way to answer these questions was to dive into this world. This secret underworld. How safe was this? Kat had told her that the tests at the doctor said that she had no known STDs and was in perfect health and also on birth control.

Lars had a clean bill of health too so the normal condom rule was suspended since all of the participants were disease free and on some other means of birth control. Besides, he hated artificial barriers during love making. So did she, but the condom rule was in place to prevent the need for constant testing and accidents. Nothing was foolproof but Lars and Kat insisted on being careful.

She was enjoying all this and felt alive again, so she wanted to keep going. She had actually looked forward to the day when she woke this morning. But there was still that catholic guilt that she thought she had left behind years ago. As she stood at the rail enjoying the breeze she heard soft footsteps behind her. She knew it was Kat by the smell of her perfume, a unique designer scent that Lars had created just for her.

No one smelled exactly like Kat, after their little 'tryst' yesterday, Jade had to admit that Kat smelled damn good and she started to get a little excited when her friend put her arm around her shoulder.

Kat asked with a little concern in her voice, "Are you OK, sweetie? I was going to ask you if things were moving too fast for you but then I got a text that your date with Lawrence had been approved pending some details that need to be sorted out like your friend signing an iron clad NDA because he has some association with the justice Dept in New York state. So what is bothering you? Can I help?"

"I just miss Jim so much. I don't think that 1000 orgasms will make me forget him or cause me to stop missing him."

Kat smiled and comforted her with, "And they shouldn't, but they will dull the pain and remined you that there are good things in life, things that you can still enjoy. I didn't propose all this to you to strip you of your grief or memories, only to cheer you up. You know I love you."

"I do know and I love you too and thank you for this."

"So we have Russell tomorrow, we should talk about him. He isn't a bad sort but her lacks Lars' empathy and is a very driven individual who has his tastes and kinks. Russell needs to be in control and dominant and because of that he is very into anal. I need to ask you are you OK with that? If not, I can take the heat for you. Think about it and let me know."

Jade looked at her and said, "I am finally getting tired but I don't want to sleep alone, can I sleep in your bed with you sis?"

Kat smiled saying, "of course you can but let's try to get some sleep too." She snickered.

They returned to the suite. Kat took a shower and Jade a hot bath. Jade got into bed with Kat and they kissed for a while but were both tired from busy days and fell asleep cuddling.

Around 4:00PM the following day Kat informed Jade that they should start getting ready for their appointment. "If you are serious about going through with this, we need to do some prep work. To prepare for an anal encounter I always find it advisable to stretch things out a bit and loosen up." She handed Jade a 6 inch long black glass device that had a small ball at the business end and two more bulges along the shaft, the end that stayed outside the anus was a flat disc with a heart shaped amethyst glass gem imbedded in it. "Here, lube this up and put it in my ass."

Jade was hesitant, after all it was long and the diameter kept getting bigger and bigger. This would never fit! Kat assumed the position and said, "Go ahead." The first ball popped into her rectum without too much trouble, the next bulge was half again as big around and went in with a little more force, Jade really had to push in order to get the last bulge in. Kat grunted and said, "There is that familiar full feeling. Your turn."

Kat pulled out a similar but slightly smaller clear version of the butt plug. She laid Jade on her back and went down on her before starting the invasion of Jade's anus. Jade found the combination of feelings strange yet stimulating, not nearly as painful as she had feared. Kat explained that the fear of pain always makes it worse. Licking her lovely twat distracted her from her fears. "Why didn't you ask me to go down on you first?"

"I have done this enough times to not be scared, but you can eat me now if you want." Jade complied and brought her to quick orgasm.

"Russell is going to love that we are both showing up with butt plugs. Now let's get dressed." They wore their gowns from the other evening and tarted up their makeup. "Now I feel like a total little whore." Jade commented.

"Sweetie, you look great."

They created another stir on the way to Russell's suite. Jade noticed a very pretty and tall Black woman watching them, she averted her eyes as Jade made eye contact.

Russel was dressed smartly and had oysters and a fully stocked bar available to refresh them. Kat loved her champagne but Jade opted for something stronger to calm her nerves.

Russell moved on Kat first feeding her an oyster and relieving her of her gown. He dropped to his knees, turned her away from him so he could peel off her panties and reacquaint himself with her lovely ass. Kat raised him to his feet pulled down his trousers and boxers and started sucking his cock. He handed her a condom and she put it on him with her mouth. He once again spun her away from him but this time he bent her over the arm of the couch and reached down to gauge her mood, he found her wet enough to insert two fingers. He positioned the head of his cock at her entrance and entered her slowly. As she panted, he asked, "How does that feel?"