The Siren Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Full but good." She moaned. He began to stroke. Faster and deeper until he was buried to the hilt in her pussy. He grabbed her hands and placing them behind her back and began pulling her harder and harder into him. His deep strokes caused his pelvic bone to push the handle of the butt plug and push it deeper into her. Kat thrust with him and pushed herself into an orgasm. "Could you pull that thing out of my ass and but your cock in there?"

Jade let her gown fall to the floor so she wouldn't ruin it with what was to come. She got in front of them and bending over dropped her panties to display her waiting ass to them. Withdrawing from Kat, Russell beckoned Jade over and commanded her to eat her friend's pussy so that she was close to orgasm when he pulled out the plug. Kat informed him it was time, so Russell reached down and grasped the handle of the plug and withdrew it one bulge at a time, which pushed Kat into a massive orgasm. Jade backed off so Russell could position his cock in Kat's gaping asshole, he had Jade pour some lube on his cock and Kat's asshole. And slowly but surely entered her until his balls were banging onto her clit. Jade snuck around and started French kissing Kat as she moaned, eventually Kat asked Jade to pinch her nipples hard, Jade wasn't sure about how hard was too hard, but did as Kat asked. Russell's excitement built as did Kat's and eventually they came almost simultaneously.

Russell withdrew and asked Jade to remove the spent condom, and could she get him ready for her turn? Carefully half rolling and half tugging she removed the condom with it's full reservoir, knotted it closed and placed in the trash. Returning she proceeded to suck the rest of the cum off of him and out of him with an enthusiasm that impressed both him and Kat. In truth she was nervous about what was to come so she needed a distraction.

Once he was ready Russell had her lie on her back on the bed with her legs up, knees outside her breasts. He went to a drawer and got out a tiny vibrator that fit on his thumb, it had a soft silicone band with a few 2 mm long soft flexible feelers on the side toward the pad of his thumb. With this device he could rub her clit and vibrate her one handed. Jade smiled at the sensations. Russell grabbed the head of her butt plug and pulled. It took quite a bit of force to get the largest part past her sphincter, stopping after the first bulge popped out, he reversed direction and pushed it back in. after a quick inhalation Jade let out a small moan of pleasure. Kat kneeled next to then so she could watch what Russell was doing to her friend. After a couple of cycles with the largest bulge he started cycling the middle sized one. Jade began to really enjoy the pop, pop, pop along with the vibrations on her clit. Russell asked Kat to lube him up and drip some lube on the tool he was using in Jade's ass as he pushed the plug fully into her.

Finally, withdrawing the entire plug in one go he pushed his cock into her gaping asshole and once he reached depth started to pump her vigorously. "Now you two beauties make out for a while." He commanded.

Kat French kissed Jade as Jade gasped and grunted around their battling tongues, As Russell picked up speed he tickled her ever more aggressively with the thumb vibrator and when Kat knew Jade was close she pinched Jade's nipples, not as hard as she liked hers pinched but hard enough to push Jade over the edge. For her part, Jade found the ass fucking mildly painful but pleasurable at the same time plus her clit was getting a good workout so when Kat pinched her nipples, she had no choice but to ride the wave and howl out. "Oh, fuck! Yes. Yes. Yes!". Russell smiled and filled the second condom.

Kat cleaned him up and they took a break for refreshments and for Russell to recover.

Russel now commanded them to get into a 69 position with Kat's pussy and Jade's head at the edge of the bed Jade on top. As the women began to moan he walked up and grabbing Jade by the hair he lifted her head and thrust his bare cock into her mouth. With Kat ravaging her pussy, she attacked Russell's cock with a passion, due to the angle he was able to slide all of his cock onto her mouth and down her throat. She gulped him and tried not to gag too much. Eventually, he ejaculated into her throat and she managed to keep almost all of it in her mouth. She did drip one drop onto Kat's mound that she quickly slurped up.

Rolling off Kat Russell went down on her and practiced his not to shabby cunnilingus skills on her until she came. Things continued for several more hours but after 6 orgasms Russell began to flag so in the predawn hours they all took a nap and the ladies made one final effort to get him off as the sun rose.

They ordered breakfast delivered to their suite and by the time they got there dressed only in cruise line robes it was there.

As they ate Jade commented. "I think I might be sore for a day or two. Russell is pretty vigorous for a grey hair."

"But did you enjoy yourself?'

"I did, more than I thought I would, my body surprised me. I am more of a slut than I thought I was."

"As long as you enjoyed it that is all that counts."

Like a pro athlete Jade decided she needed a rest day before her date with Larry.

She explored the ship, stopping for snacks and to chat with various people she had met on the previous days. Strangely enough she saw the beautiful tall black woman again who this time was staring daggers at her. She was a little uncomfortable, so she moved on. She grazed and drank her way across the ship, her plan had been and was to only eat enough to slake her hunger, but never enough to put on any weight or blunt her sexual appetite. She spotted Russell at the climbing wall, sat in a chaise with her crotch pointed in his direction and flashed him a tit and pulled the crotch of her swimsuit aside so he could watch her finger herself and lick her lips. She was trying to break his concentration and it worked. When he fell off the wall and submerged in the pool, she got up and walked away. As he got out of the water, he saw that she was gone, adjusted his erection and mumbled, "Little bitch." Under his breath. All in all it was a pretty good day, She skipped dinner opting for a massage, a regular massage since Marco was booked, and a long hot bath. Kat was out for the evening so she read a book on her e-reader until she fell into a deep sleep.

***** Larry *****

The next morning she enjoyed a nice light breakfast. She supposed she could have explored the port they were docked at but since Kat was busy with Lars and she didn't have another girlfriend to shop with so she decided that an easy day relaxing wouldn't be such a hardship. She went for a yoga class, in the afternoon she went for a facial and a mani-pedi. She chose the reddest red they had and bought a tube of matching lip gloss. Larry had some specific requests. Dress was casual and comfortable, bikini and a Light see through top would be perfect. She was to meet him at the sunset bar at 7:00 and wait for him to approach her.

She was there on time at one end of the bar, Larry arrived and took a seat at the other end, much like the night they first met. Larry smiled and sent her over a margarita. She accepted the drink took a sip and then did something unexpected. She pulled her slender arms into the arm holes of her top undid her bra and took it off. Anyone who cared to look would be able to see her erect nipples that crowned her perfect breasts pressing against the material. She then took a drink and accidentally spilled liquid on her chest wetting the thin material and making it even more transparent. She made a face and blotted her chest with a napkin. This only made her nipples even harder. But she wasn't done next, she untied he sides of her suit bottom and took it off making sure when she pulled it off, that she dragged it over her slit and got it coated with her dew which had started to drip. She couldn't believe how much she loved being a slut.

She rolled up her suit bottom and asked the bar tender, a handsome young man with a big grin, to give it to Larry. Larry accepted it gratefully, brought it to his nose and smiled broadly. Larry wasn't the most virile aggressive lover but the smell of Jade's pussy on the cloth made him want to possess her and dominate her. He tried to Imagine having her naked and willing in his bed while he drilled her and it gave him a huge hard-on. Jade then patted the bar stool beside her and beckoned him over. She didn't have to ask twice, he was out of his chair in a flash and sitting next to her. As he approached, he had to adjust his shorts to accommodate his erection. Jade smiled and thought good just what I was going for.

Larry sat next to her and popped the cherry from his old fashioned into his mouth stem and all. She could see his jaw working and when she gave him a quizzical look he held up one finger. A couple seconds later he reached into his mouth and pulled out the Cherry stem tied into a knot. Setting it down on the napkin next to her drink he said, "A small gift for you."

"Did you like my gift?"

"I will treasure it always; can I keep it?" Larry nervously croaked out.

"You may, My name is Jade." Extending her hand.

"Hi, I'm Larry." He said taking her hand and kissing the back of it, she giggled as he kissed his way up her forearm. Jade shivered slightly. "Are you cold? Would you like to go somewhere warmer?"

"Like your room? Yes. Let me finish my drink." Jade finished her margarita, Larry paid the tab and left a generous tip. They then left arm in arm, the average looking accountant in a Hawaiian shirt with a huge grin and the stunning beauty whose ass cheeks could be easily seen sticking out under her shear top. Several married men became extremely distracted as they first saw nipples and tits, then bush and finally her world class ass.

"So, what do you do for a living?" She asked to keep the fantasy going.

Larry filled her in on the details of a fairly boring life. In his suite, Jade suggested, "How would you feel about an experience you will always remember? Pour me a drink and help me off with this."

Larry poured her a drink helped her pull her top off over her head and handed her a shot of tequila. She stood in front of him completely naked except for her red lipstick, earrings, necklace and shoes. She sipped the drink, asked him to hold the almost empty glass, reapplied some lip gloss she had stashed in her clutch and dropped to her knees. She undid his shorts, pulled them down and his briefs too, to release a descent sized cock. "I have never tasted an accountant before, would you mind?" Larry just shook his head and smiled as she ran her tongue over the head and licked up his precum. She swirled her tongue, sucked him into her mouth and then started working her way down his rapidly expanding shaft as Larry began to moan and get weak in the knees.

She kept going deeper and deeper until he felt his cock head at the back of his throat at which point, she swallowed and took him all the way in. She tightened her lips around the base of his shaft and left a bright red ring around his cock. Backing off so she could breathe she smiled up at him and said, "Yummy. Now you will always remember how far I was willing to go to please you." As she went back to work, Larry groaned and she mused that he did taste good, he wasn't the biggest cock she had sucked this week, but he was nicely formed, clean, tasty, and thick enough to satisfy.

While she sucked him, she frantically fingered herself. As she got close to orgasm her jerky motions translated to more excitement for Larry and as he was cumming she allowed herself to have her orgasm too. Larry squirmed and shot several blasts of spunk in her throat and on her tongue. She had been fully prepared for him, so she didn't spill a drop. Smiling, she proudly showed him a pool of semen in her mouth before swallowing and smacking her lips. She took the glass from him noticing that there was some spilled tequila on his hand, washed the spunk down with the last sip and then licked the rest off of his long fingers.

Larry sat on the edge of the bed and Jade smiling at him said, "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure. Anything."

She placed her palm up against his hand to display that her tiny hand was much smaller than his. "You see, I can pleasure myself, but my fingers aren't long enough for me to reach my own g-spot, do you think you could help me with that?"

Larry smiled, gently lowered her to the bed and spread her legs. Pushing her up on the bed a couple of feet so he could comfortably lie flat between her lags he took a close look at her beautiful wet pussy pushed her legs up toward her head and stuck his tongue in her ass then licked her all the way up to her clit which was just peaking out of her adorable little triangle of pubic hair. Jade moaned and he continued his licking. He stuck his middle finger in his mouth to lubricate it and pressed it into her waiting and needy hole. Her g-spot was rather far back but when he found it he was rewarded with her squirming and moaning. He curved his finger toward the prize and softly stroked it's little ripples while he sucked her clit into his mouth and savaged it with his tongue. Withdrawing his hand she gasped, "Why are you stopping? I am close!"

Larry brought his hand to her mouth, and she hungrily licked her own juices off his fingers. When he brought his hand back to her cunt, he slipped his pinky into her asshole before continuing working on her spot and clit. As he sensed her peaking again, he took his free hand and found one of her erect nipples, circled it with his fingertip and then gave it a little pinch. That action completed a circuit that ran from her nipple to her clit, g-spot and anus then shot up to her brain and all the tension and energy that had been building up in her body like a coiled spring released at once. She groaned and whimpered as she grabbed his head grinding his mouth into her pussy and clit, arched her back and experienced wave after wave of glorious golden pleasure. When her legs stopped twitching, she released him so he could gasp for air.

They had another drink and relaxed in each other's arms kissing and fondling. Jade got a condom out of her clutch and placed it on the bed next to her pillow.

Larry started to stir and Jade opened the condom and skillfully rolled it down his cock with her mouth. Larry rolled her on to her stomach and getting behind her started a not too lame massage. He moved her mane of thick rich hair to the side and covering her back with his chest proceeded to kiss her neck and cheek, she was just flexible enough to turn her head to kiss him, their breathing accelerated, and as he looked at her lovely pert ass and entered her lazy dog from behind. She moaned and adjusted her pelvis for maximum penetration and more g-spot stimulation. Larry was sort of sitting up, off of her back at this point and was massaging her ass cheeks and spreading them so he was able to look at her while he was stroking. He couldn't help himself and stuck his thumb into her ass. This pushed Jade over the edge for a third time, he just kept stroking as she said, "you know what you really want to do, go for it."

What Larry really wanted to do was rip the condom off and fuck her bare filling her with his jizz, but he opted to enter her ass instead. As the head popped into her he realized how tight she was and decided this was a good compromise. She met his thrusts with her own and reached down her right hand to finger her dripping little pussy while he fucked her ass. She had been hoping that what he really wanted was to remove the condom and fuck her bare too. She loved the intimacy of unprotected sex and the 'danger' of it excited her immensely. But she knew the rules, even if Lars was an exception. Getting a good creampie made her feel so alive and slutty. She wanted more. These thoughts made her fuck him with a passion, that passion was not wasted on him so he picked up the pace and came with an animalistic grunt which launched her orgasm too.

She removed the condom from his cock, licked him clean and sucked the few remaining drops out of him, he really did taste yummy. She wanted to tell him what she had really wanted him to do but knew where that would lead and so she just enjoyed cuddling him. Unlike her marathon with Kat and Russell, being with Larry felt comfortable and almost domestic. God, she missed Jim. All these orgasms and new experiences had pushed her grief way into the back of her mind, but in the quiet moments it was able to resurface. A single tear fell from the corner of her eye.

Larry noticed and with a look of alarm he asked, "Jade? What is wrong, did I hurt you? I am sorry if I was too rough."

"No, dear, you were perfect. I was just thinking about the past. I lost someone very dear to me this year."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No! that would just further spoil this wonderful evening we are having."

"Is there anything I can do for you? To make things better? To cheer you up"

"Maybe we could have a few more drinks and you could eat me again?" Then "Chocolate! Do you have any chocolate?"

Larry called room service for chocolate, candy, mousse, a small side of hot fudge. Everything they had.

By the time it arrived they were on their 3rd glass of tequila and getting silly. She ate some fine Swiss chocolate and a few bites of mousse while Her date poured warm fudge on her tits and licked it off. Sated somewhat by the chocolate she decided that they best slow down with the drinking so they wouldn't be hung over tomorrow. Then because her inhibitions had been lowered she threw caution to the winds and started chatting as Larry went down on her.

"Larry, before when I told you 'You know what you really want to do, go for it.' I sensed you hesitate. Was fucking my ass what you really wanted? Did you want to tie me up and spank me?"

Larry stopped liking her so he could respond, "I really wanted to take the condom of, fuck your pussy raw and come inside you."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because it is forbidden, and I didn't want to ruin any chance of being with you again."

"Well how about now? What if I do this?" she pushed him over on his back, straddled him and rubbed the head of his cock over her now dripping slit. "I want your creampie."

Smiling he said, "I will do my best but my biggest loads are already gone."

As she lowered herself on his once again hard cock she panted, "Yes! Do your best. Also, this has to be our little secret, OK?"

Jade road him hard. He played with her nipples and thrust up into her. At one point she twisted around into reverse cowgirl so he could play with her asshole, she came in RCG. Eventually she turned back around to face him and while she leaned back on him to get a better angle on g-spot stimulation she asked him to finger her clit while she ground her pelvis into him. As she felt him getting close, she grabbed her nipples and stretching them out pulled her tits out into beautiful cones. She was close too. She started moaning. "Larry, fuck me. Harder. I know you want to shoot you spunk into my pussy, I want it so bad. Please, please, please give me your cum. I need it now!"

This tripped his trigger, and he started to shoot into her. He arched his back so hard that he lifted both of them completely off the bed pressing from his shoulders and feet. Now that she had what she wanted she let herself go and had another huge climax thinking about the delicious white liquid that he was injecting into her.

As the waves of pleasure subsided for them both they collapsed on the bed and she clung to him. Larry was in heaven, thinking I have marked her as mine. Jade rolled over and cleaned off his cock with her mouth. She then jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Larry followed her to see her with her foot up on the sink playing with his spunk that was now dripping out of her happy little cunt. She smeared it into her pubic hair and styled it into a mohawk and then asked, "Isn't it cute?"