The Sissy Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back to my apartment and made a beeline for my room. I was already struggling with the button and zipper on my pants as I came down the hall. Once inside my room I had to claw at the fabric to get it past my hips and down my thighs. I ditched the hoodie as well while I was at it. It was pretty thick, and stifling indoors.

Taking advantage of having the apartment to myself, I took a shower for the first time in days. It felt weird, feeling the water running down my breasts to drip off the ends of my nipples. I didn't know when it had happened, but all of my body hair had fallen out. Every hair below my chin was gone, leaving my skin overly sensitive. The water itself even felt more erotic as is slid down my silky-smooth body. It began to stir some thoughts, and I panicked, shutting off the water quickly and hopping out. Nothing about this should feel good.

I dried myself quickly and slipped back into my boxers before grabbing my t-shirt to head back to my room. I was barely into the hall when I nearly collided with my roommate, Tom.

"Oh shit!" Tom said, startled. "My bad, I didn't know Quin had anyone over."

Frozen, I held the shirt to my chest, trying to cover my budding breasts. Our eyes were locked together as I failed to move. Tom was supposed to be at work until 7am. He'd told me so. He stared, waiting for me to say something back, but I couldn't. In that time, I watched the subtle changes in his eyes. First he was amused, then curious. Only a moment later, his eyes narrowed, and I saw the moment that he began to recognize something in me.

"Quin?" he finally said disbelieving. My head falling in shame was enough to confirm his suspicions.

"You had work," I said in a daze.

"It got canceled," he said, looking me over once more. "What the hell man? You're...You're a fucking chick!"

It was terrifying having anyone see me like this, but at the same time, it was a relief to finally have someone to talk to. I had been trapped, alone in my room while my entire life was upended, with nothing but my thoughts. Words began spilling out of my mouth and I told him about the girl at the fair.

"You hooked up with a gypsy chick?" he asked.

"How the hell should I know if she was a gypsy?" I asked, shifting my feet slightly. "All I know is that she did this to me."

"But she said that it's only temporary, right?" Tom asked, making sure he had heard me correctly.

"That's what she said," I sighed, finally abandoning the hall to sit on the edge of my bed. "but I don't know. She mentioned something about the curse 'running it's course', and she also said something else." I paused trying to remember how she had said it. "The only way out is through."

I paused, waiting to see if Tom had anything to say about that, but he was quiet. I stared blankly at the wall for a moment before I glanced back to him. His eyes were glued to my body. I had forgotten about my state of undress, and my small breasts were now on full display.

"Tom!" I said, snapping my hands up to cover myself again.

I quickly turned away from him and finally pulled on the white t-shirt I'd been holding in my hands. The fabric stretched a little tighter around my chest, and it rode up slightly around my waist.

"Sorry dude," Tom blushed. "If it makes a difference, she did a really good job."

"No, it doesn't make a difference, Tom. But thank you for that. That makes me feel so much better." I said in irritation.

"I think you're looking at this all wrong, dude," he offered. "It's temporary!"

"That doesn't stop me from being a fucking girl right-the-fuck-now!" I said.

"I guess it doesn't, but haven't you ever wondered how the other half lives?" Tom asked.

"No," I said quickly.

"Liar." He laughed. "Every guy who has ever lived has considered what it might be like if he were a girl, even if it was only for a day. I'm man enough to admit it. I mean, have you seen how easy girls have it these days? One little smile, and a short skirt, and we give them everything they want."

"Not gonna happen Tom."

"Hey, I'm just trying to help," he said throwing up his hands in surrender.

Seeing that it wasn't likely that I would soon see the upside to all of this, Tom left me to my thoughts, courteously shutting my bedroom door behind him as he went. As much as I wished I could blame my mood solely on my current situation, some of what Tom had said had hit home a little too hard.

I could remember being younger and wondering what it would be like to be a girl. More than that, I had thought about what it might feel like to be a girl...sexually. It had been so long ago, the memory was nearly all forgotten, but I could still remember some parts I wish I could now forget.

I hadn't even considered it to be gay at the time. It was all "What If's", and in the scenario I was the girl after all, but now...this was totally gay. I couldn't even convince myself otherwise, and all I wanted to do was run terrified in the other direction. A small part of my mind still prayed for all of this to be a bad dream, but the majority of my mind already knew better. This was real, and it was happening to me. I could literally feel my breasts growing, the taught skin stretching as they slowly swelled beneath my t-shirt. Worse, I could feel changes happening inside of me. I had been trying to block it out, but it was becoming more and more difficult. The more my body changed, the more my mind and hormones fought to follow.

I still couldn't stop thinking about the way Tom had stared so openly at my body, and my hands itched to touch myself. The longer I resisted, the stronger those feelings came. My thighs rubbed together in a desperate attempt to satiate myself, but it wasn't enough.

My entire body felt aflame and alive.

I denied those feelings, but there was only so much I could do. The longer I fought among the ebbs and flows of pleasure, the more my resolve crumbled, until finally, I had no control over myself, only the deep need of release.

A hand slipped into my boxers to find my cock. Despite my arousal, it was small and flaccid. Still, my touch sent jolts of pleasure cascading out to the rest of my body. I tried in earnest to get myself hard enough to jerk off, but it was useless. No matter how much effort I put in, nothing was happening, and frustration was beginning to set in.

I sat up in a huff and pulled my hand free. Desperate, I peered around for anything that could help. I didn't know what I was looking for. I still hadn't even slowed down to think about what I was doing. Grabbing my pillow, I climbed up to the center of my bed and quickly kicked off my boxers before mounting it.

Leaning forward slightly, I made sure my limp cock was pressed against the soft fabric and then I began grinding myself against it. The sensations were thrilling, causing me to move my hips faster. I'd never felt anything so wonderful. A tingling warmth filled my body and the pleasure swelled with every bucking thrust of my hips.

I had to bite my lip to keep myself from crying out my pleasure, but I never slowed. I couldn't. This wasn't something I wanted; it was something I needed. Beneath the pleasure was a hunger, and a knowledge that if it wasn't fulfilled, I would cease to exist. It was irrational, but in that moment, it was truth.

I rode my pillow harder, tasting blood from the inside of my lip as I raced headlong toward climax. Lifting up my shirt, I held it under my chin as I squeezed my breasts with both hands. My hard nipples stood proudly, and I pinched them, fighting back another squeal of delight.

It was then that I felt it, a falling sensation like the wind being let from my lungs. Then it happened again, and again. Mixed with the jolts of electric pleasure flashing throughout my body. I gasped as I rode my pillow, trying to catch my breath, or reach my release before I passed out.

Desperate, I moved my hips faster, pressing my tiny little cock harder into the soft fabric as I pinched my nipples viciously. Finally, my entire body tensed and the bubble of pleasurable warmth inside of me burst.

I collapsed onto my bed as my body trembled in ecstasy. Delirium engulfed me as I tried to cling to the pure happiness drowning my mind.

I couldn't say how long I laid there basking in the afterglow. Once my ability to think returned, I immediately felt guilt, which was stupid. All I had done was masturbate. I'd done it a thousand times before, but this time felt different, almost like I'd masturbated as a girl. I tried to shake that off, but it wasn't like I could call what I had done manly. I was afraid of what possessed me to do that. Worse, I was terrified of the things I'd felt. I was no stranger to sex, or masturbation, but I had never experienced something as powerful or as profound. I wanted more...so much more. I could feel my body trying to ramp up for another go, but I was exhausted, and for now, I was able to push back those thoughts in favor of more sleep.

*** *** ***

I woke to more of the same changes; longer hair, slightly larger breasts, and I was sure that I'd put more weight on around my hips and thighs. I didn't even dare check my penis. That was one minefield I would try to avoid for as long as possible. I just prayed that when it was all over, I got back every single inch.

I laid about in bed for a while most of the day until Tom got home from work around his lunch hour and he knocked on my door.

"How's everything going in there, Quin," he asked, cracking the door to check on me.

"Worse," I informed him.

"What happened?" he asked. "You didn't get your period, did you?"

"I don't have a vagina, dick!" I said, throwing a pillow at him.

"Sheesh, just checking." He shrugged.

"I mean, I'm still changing," I clarified. "Boobs are bigger. Hair is getting longer still. That tattoo is still there, just as fresh looking as ever."

"So once the tattoo is gone, you just, what...poof, turn back to a dude?" he asked.

"I don't know how it works," I sighed. "I guess I'll just slowly change back."

"This shit is crazy, man." He brushed his hair out of his face. "If I wasn't seeing it, I would never have believed it."

"Try living it," I shot back.

Silence lingered as Tom leaned against my door for a minute. He was just about to turn and leave when he stopped himself.

"You know, you don't have to stay all shut up in your room, right?" he asked. "I get why you were hiding out before, but I know now. The big reveal is over. It's not like I'm going to find out about it all over again, for the first time."

He waited for a few moments for me to make some sort of response, but I didn't say anything.

"Well, I downloaded the old Street Fighter we used to play in high school," he said. "I figured we could knock out some matches before I have to head back into work."

With that, he gave my door jamb a little pat and disappeared back down the hall.

He was right, like he usually was. The cat was out of the bag. There was no longer any need to hide away. I found it so hard to believe that he was taking all of this so well. I had heard him make disparaging comments about gay people and crossdressers before as well. When everything first started, I could just see my best friend saying those things to me, and it hurt. Having him fully in my corner was something that I would never have hoped for, but was glad that I'd found.

Not feeling comfortable going out to the living room in my boxers, I pulled on some sweatpants and a clean t-shirt. When I sat down on the couch next to Tom, he was already engrossed in a match against the computer, so I picked up the spare controller and waited for him to finish.

"Getting all comfy?" he asked, noting my relaxed look.

"My pants don't fit anymore," I said.

"What? Really?" he asked, casting a quick glance at me before returning his attention back to the game. "It doesn't look like you've put on any weight."

"It's my hips," I said. "My waist got smaller, but the hips keep getting wider."

"Why don't you go shopping?" he asked as he executed a perfect super to finish of the enemy AI.

"I don't want to leave the house," I mumbled.

"Eh, I get that." He shrugged, starting up a new match against me this time.

We played for about twenty minutes, completely focused in on the game before he finally set down his controller in defeat. He might have been good, but I'd been kicking his ass at this game for years. Hell, I taught him half the super combos.

"I've been thinking about what that girl said...Mira," Tom said, pausing a moment to choose his words carefully. "She said that 'the only way out was through?' Does that mean that the curse is over when it's over, or..." he paused.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you think she meant it as, the only way you will stop being a girl is by going through all those girl things?" he asked.

I was quiet as I contemplated what he was saying. It made a sick sense, but I wasn't ready to accept that. It was hard enough sitting on the couch next to my best friend like this, let alone actually trying to be a girl. I shivered a little thinking about it.

"It was just a thought," he said, getting to his feet. "I've got to get back to the office. Try not to stay cooped up in your room while I'm gone."

"Hey, Tom." I stopped him before he could get out the front door. "Do you think you can pick me up some clothes? I kind of don't want to be stuck in sweats all the time."

"Sure thing." He nodded. "I can swing by the shops on my way back home from work."

"Thanks," I said as he was closing the door. "I'll text you my size."

After he left, I sat on the couch for another hour mashing buttons and destroying virtual enemies, but I found myself losing interest. All I could think about were the agonizing seconds that were passing me by. They dragged by so slowly. How was this ever going to end if time seemed to be at a crawl. Its agonizing pace forced me to feel the woman that I was becoming all that more keenly.

Setting the controller aside, I found myself trudging back to my room and falling into bed before pulling my comforter completely over me. I didn't sleep though, I couldn't, not with everything racing through my head right now. But it did feel better, hiding away from the real world, under my covers like a simple child.

Why would someone do this to another person?

Several hours later I heard the front door open, announcing Tom's return, but I didn't budge. I listened to him close the door and toss his keys into the glass bowl on the counter before walking through the living room and down the hall to my room, right outside.

"Hey, Quin?" he called. "You awake?"

I took a moment to consider my response before finally calling back. "Yeah, I'm up," I said, pulling the comforter back, exposing me to the light once again.

He cracked the door for a moment to make sure I was decent before coming inside. He held several shopping bags in his hands and seemed to be in a much better mood than I was.

"Alright!" Tom said excitedly, holding out one of the bags to me where I sat up in bed. "I tried not to go too crazy, but there was a lot to choose from," he explained.

Taking the first shopping bag with a logo I didn't recognize, I peered inside.

"Girls' clothes?" I asked, pulling out a black skirt from the first bag. "And a fucking thong?" I added incredulously, spotting the bright pink. "Are you kidding me?" I said, tossing the bag across the room angrily.

"Dude!" Tom exclaimed. "You said to get you clothes!"

"Yeah, some regular fucking clothes that fit!" I fumed.

"Well I'm sorry. They didn't have a 'Guys with Tits' section," he shot back, quickly becoming angry.

"Jesus Christ, just get the fuck out!" I said in disgust.

"Ungrateful..." I heard him mumble as he threw the rest of the bags across the room to land with the other one.

I missed the rest of what he said as he walked away, slamming the door to his room, but he was right. I was being ungrateful. I knew he was just trying to help, and that he certainly didn't intend to upset me, but right then, it just felt like he was rubbing it in. That was just my hormones going crazy, I was sure.

Of course, I was going to need girls' clothing. I couldn't even catch a glimpse of the man I used to be when I looked in the mirror any longer. Still, a skirt and a thong? Pants would have been better, especially with the weather starting to turn.

I looked at the hot pink thong in my hand. It was the kind of thing I would have bought for a girl I wanted to bang. What was Tom even thinking? Did he just rush through the women's department grabbing the first things he saw so he could get out of there?

Sighing, I got up to look in the other bags.

There was more of the same. A couple more skirts, some tops, and a bunch of underwear; thankfully not all thongs. There was however a nice-looking pair of jeans folded up and hidden at the bottom of one of the bags, to my grateful surprise.

I tried my best to avoid the panties all together. In my mind, somehow that was going too far. The only problem was my boxers bunched underneath the tight denim pants, and the thick seams were decidedly uncomfortable against my naked parts. After sitting and considering the undergarment pile for a long while, I finally caved and grabbed the least offending one. It was a pair of simple cotton panties with a blue trim.

I shuddered as I slid them up my legs. My skin felt so smooth to the touch, and the panties sliding across my skin only accentuated their bareness. I tried not to let my depression swallow me as I watched my abnormally small cock disappear rather convincingly beneath the fabric. They sat snug against my crotch, leaving only a small bulge that could have easily been mistaken for an exceptionally pronounced labia.

There was a surprising amount of arousal filling me as the panties settled into place. The soft cotton felt wonderful against my privates, and the way they hugged my bottom...it felt like there was someone holding my ass in their hands.

Ignoring it as much as I could, I pulled back on the jeans. They were snug, affording the same sensation to my ass that the underwear had, but all along my legs as well. As for the top, I chose a t-shirt from one of the bags at random.

I felt nervous again, as I stood there looking at my reflection in the small mirror on my nightstand. The next obvious step would be to finally leave my room, but I was hesitating. I didn't know why though. It wasn't as if Tom didn't already know. Hell, he'd seen well enough. I guess it was the clothing that was stopping me. It felt like I was...giving in, like I was taking one small step that I would never be able to take back.

I shook off that feeling. They were just clothes. Everybody wore them, and they were all made out of the same things. I was not giving in, I needed them. Actually, it felt really nice to be in real clothes again after spending so much time in my sweats.

Brushing my long bangs behind my ear, I took a calming breath and opened my door.

Tom was sitting on the couch smashing the buttons on his controller while he played the remastered Street Fighter. He caught me from the corner of his eye and did a double take before setting aside his controller.

"Hey...listen," I began. "I'm sorry about snapping at you. And thanks for getting this stuff for me. I don't exactly feel like I can leave the house right now."

He just stared at me for a moment. It took me a few seconds to realize his eyes were glued to my chest. A quick glance down showed me exactly what he was seeing. The cool air from the AC in the living room had hardened my nipples. It didn't help that my cartoon unicorn shirt was white, easily showing my dark nipples through the fabric.