The Sissy Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the light through the window changed from a light blue to a dim orange, I found myself imagining waking up like this every morning, and what it would be like to fall asleep in Tom's arms every night.

Climbing out of bed, I padded to the bathroom. After doing my business, I found myself in front of the mirror, running my fingers through my hair, and snatching up a tube of mascara to touch up my eyes really quick. After making sure I had the appropriate level of morning hotness, I checked out my body. My boobs looked fantastic. They still felt a little tender, but the hadn't seemed to have grown any more throughout the night.

My tiny cock hadn't changed either, still sitting there like a nub right where my thighs met. I missed my old cock, but not as much as I thought I would. It felt like an old toy that I lost or something. I remembered having so much fun with it, but now I had other toys, and they were just as fun, if not more. I definitely received more pleasure from taking a cock than I'd ever gotten from my own.

Twisting, I checked out the rest of my naked body, letting my hands run over my skin. I even cupped my breasts playfully for my reflection. When I let my fingers brush against my sensitive little clitty I could feel my arousal beginning to build, and I smiled as I thought about crawling into bed and waking up Tom to tell him how badly I needed him to help me with my urges. I was thinking about waking him up with a blowjob, and just about to skip back to bed and jump him, when I froze mid turn.

My stomach felt like the floor had disappeared beneath me, and I stood motionless staring at my lower back. The skin there was smooth and unblemished. I stared for minutes, unable to move as I tried to process.

The mark was gone. I had spent so much energy to this very goal, and now that it had finally arrived, I didn't know what to do. Mira had said that once the curse was broken my body would begin to change back.

I found myself desperately searching the mirror to see if anything was changing. My eyes drank in every detail, trying to remember everything exactly as it was. I wasn't sure how long I stood there, but once I snapped out of it, I was a flurry of motion.

As quietly as I could, I slipped back to my own bedroom and began snatching up discarded clothing from the ground while silently trying to dress. I slipped on the hot pink thong, and ignoring the small stain, I tugged on my jeans before putting on my bra and a t-shirt.

Grabbing my shoes and a hair tie, I padded quietly from the apartment, waiting until the door was closed, and I was in the hall, before slipping on my shoes and pulling my long hair into a pony tail. My heart hammered in my chest all the way down two flights of stairs, and long after I'd gotten into my car. Before I even knew where I was going, I was pulling into the lot for the Fair Grounds.

It was empty. The hundreds of rides and games were gone. All the was left was an empty lot strewn with pieces of trash that idle gusts of wind shifted about.

I slumped in my seat, feeling defeated, like someone had reached inside of me and hollowed me out. I wasn't ready. I needed more time. My mind raced frantically as I tried futilely to think of a way to stop myself from changing back. It was no use though. I was hip deep in magic and curses, and even if I knew how, I had no way to make it happen.

I felt a pain deep in the pit of my stomach as I realized that every second that passed, I was losing more and more of the woman that I was. I knew it must be my imagination, but I was sure I could feel the snail like microscopic changes turning me slowly back into a boy.

What was I going to do?

*** *** ***

"Are you sure about this?" The stranger asked from behind me.

"More than anything," I said nervously.

I felt his hands on my waist as he moved closer. His fingers hooked into my jeans and panties and he began carefully inching them down until he had just enough room.

"This might hurt a bit," he acknowledged with a grin.

"I can take it," I assured him.

"Here we go."

A loud buzzing made me jump, but his gentle hand steadied me as he brought the tattoo needle to my lower back. Pain surged through me as he began, but pain quickly turned to a warm sensation, much like that of a sunburn.

"So, what does this symbol mean anyway?" He asked curiously as he worked. "I've never seen anything like it."

"It means Self," I said, gritting my teeth. The burning sensation intensified as he marked me for life.

I knew it wouldn't be so easy. A simple tattoo wasn't going to have the same effects as a curse. Soon the rest of me would begin to slowly change back, and all I would be left with was an awkward lower back tattoo. But if I could add a tattoo, I could add other things as well...

THE END

Thank you so much for reading my story! I hope you enjoyed it. As this is a contest entry, I would ask that you please rate my story before you go. If you are interested in me or my writing, check out my bio for updates and information on upcoming works.

SoB_Erotica