The Sissy Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gave me all that shit about getting ready, and you're still playing video games?" I asked, irritated.

"I'm ready!" he said, throwing down his controller and jumping to his feet. He was too, wearing a nice button up shirt with the sleeves rolled back, and a pair of nice jeans. The second his eyes landed on me he froze. "Woah!"

I froze too as his eyes slowly traveled up my bare legs, pausing briefly on my skirt, before working their way up the rest of my body. His eyes darted away quickly after meeting mine, and I found myself blushing. I know he didn't mean it, but no one had ever looked at me like that before.

"I...uh. I'm ready," he said again, smoothing his shirt awkwardly, and making sure his pockets were tucked in.

I watched him for a moment and caught him gulp nervously as he studiously tried to look only at my eyes.

"I want new clothes," I told him flatly. "You're buying."

"We can do that." He nodded agreeably.

"And I'm not wearing this skirt all day," I told him firmly. "As soon as I can get a decent pair of jeans, I'm chucking this in the trash."

"That's cool," he assured me, nodding some more.

"Good." I nodded back. "You're driving."

I didn't even wait to see if he would follow. I walked to the front door of our apartment and opened it. I paused for a split second before ripping off the band aid, marching right on out and down the hall. I was at the end of the hall, just taking the first steps down when I heard Tom closing our door and running to catch up behind me.

My skirt danced on my thighs teasingly as I quickly descended two flights of stairs before Tom caught me.

"You're in a hurry now?" he asked.

I didn't say anything. I was already sure I was making a mistake. Every stride I took, I could feel the soft fabric of my panties teasing my little asshole, and my skirt constantly kept bumping against my bottom lightly, almost teasingly. Mixed into it all, it felt like a balloon was swelling inside of my chest, expanding, but forcing all the air from my insides. Somehow that sensation left me feeling small and insignificant...vulnerable. I was afraid that if I stopped my feet now, I would find myself running back upstairs and locking the door behind me.

Tom hit the button for the locks just as I was reaching his bright blue Mustang, and I didn't even slow down, opening the door and hopping inside as quickly as I could.

I jumped slightly as parts of my bare ass and thighs touched the cold leather seats, but after I settled, I closed the door and breathed a little sigh of relief. The limo tinted windows blocking out the bright light of late morning offered a sense of privacy that I was grateful for. Leaving my apartment had been much easier that I thought it would be, but with every step I took away from our door, the more my anxiety kicked in. My heart was throbbing, and there was a twinge of pain in my chest as I attempted to control my breathing.

The driver side door opened, and Tom climbed in. I quickly collected myself, hoping he hadn't seen me on the verge of a panic attack.

"So," he began, leaning forward slightly to place the keys in the ignition. "Are you hungry? Do you want to get something to eat first?"

"Clothes," I told him, clutching to the hem of my skirt, afraid that if I let go it would ride up.

The decent drive to The District passed quickly as I stared blankly out the passenger window watching the cars and buildings flick past. It was so quiet in the car; I could hear the low hum of the tires as they moved over the asphalt. Not even the radio played, leaving a thick awkwardness in the air around us.

I had the feeling that I was letting Tom down. He'd taken a day off work to cheer me up, and it didn't seem to be working. He'd been nothing but a supportive friend throughout this whole thing too. I didn't know a single other person living who would have accepted my situation so easily, and then try to make me feel better about it all.

As was customary on a weekday, the parking lots were nearly empty, allowing for Tom to find an open space right up front outside of Lucky's, a massive two-story arcade. The car came to a stop and Tom hopped out quickly, but I hesitated. There wasn't another sole that I could see outside of the car, but I still couldn't move. My mind kept flashing back to, what if someone saw me. With how I looked, Tom was right, it was a ridiculous thought.

Tom saw my hesitation and came around to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

"It's going to be fine, man," he assured me as he offered me his hand. "It'll be fun, I promise."

He seemed so sure, and oddly hopeful, as he stood there with his hand held out to me. He seemed really invested in being a good friend, and I couldn't let him down. I took his hand, and using my other to hold my skirt down, I climbed out.

As soon as I was out, I immediately moved to make sure my ass wasn't hanging out of my skirt. Tom just waited while I dragged my feet for a moment before finally shutting the door to the car. Only after I began walking towards the main entrance to The District, did he follow.

The District was a large collection of shops, much like a mall, but everything was outside. It was a slightly upscale place to shop and hang out, and a popular place with the younger crowd. With all the options available, you could spend all day in The District, and never find yourself bored.

"I know you said you wanted some clothes first, but it's almost noon," Tom explained. "Do you mind if we stop in Lucky's really fast. Those all-day passes for the arcade are only half price if we get them before noon. And I need to use their bathroom."

"Fine, but then pants," I said. I wasn't kidding about that. There were only a few people I could see walking the main concourse, but it felt like every eye there was watching me, waiting for me to drop something so I would bend over for them.

As soon as we stepped inside the arcade, Tom headed straight for the bathroom while I waited for him by the front desk where people bought their passes.

I leaned against the counter as I waited for Tom to return, perusing the posters that held lists of all the new arcade games they had acquired recently, and all the competitions they were hosting in the coming days.

"Are you a Crossfire: Legion fan?" someone behind the counter asked.

He was younger with short hair and a skinny face wearing a Lucky's employee polo. He was probably just out of high school or something.

"It's okay," I shrugged, still reading. "I still think they got it right the first time with the original Crossfire. All that extra shit they keep piling on only clutters the game and makes it less about skill and strategy, and more about getting that lucky proc from your weapon ability that basically makes you go God Mode."

"Wow, you actually play!" he said, surprised.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked, finally turning to him.

"Uh...because your hot," he said, his cheeks staining red.

I found myself blushing too, not quite able to meet his eyes. He must have thought he was scoring some points, because his next words really made things awkward.

"Hey, uh, do you think you'd want to go out some time?" he asked, trying to stand up straighter, more confident. "I'm really good at the original Crossfire too."

"No offense kid, but I don't think you could handle this kind of girl," Tom said, returning at the most inopportune time, and causing me to blush further.

"And you are?" the kid asked, eyeing Tom closely.

"Nope," Tom said easily, casting a friendly eye towards me. "She's just a good friend."

"Can we get two all-day passes before the price goes up?" I asked, changing the topic. I was beginning to feel increasingly uncomfortable with this kid trying to flirt with me.

"Two passes?" he asked, looking around for a second for someone. Then with a little smile, he reached under the counter and retrieved two cards and quickly swiped them through a little device before sliding them over the counter towards me. "These will cover all the games, even the premium ones on the second level." He smiled. "There on me."

"Oh...uh, thanks," I said, taking the passes slowly. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"What are they going to do?" he asked with a confident shrug. "Fire me?"

"Thanks, man," Tom said reaching out to bump his fist.

I felt really weird taking the free passes, but Tom was right there to usher me deeper into the arcade, away from the kid, or anyone who might look onto our passes questioningly.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, looking back over my shoulder.

"That was free shit!" Tom said excitedly. "You just got 'Hot-Girl-Free-Shit!'"

"No!" I protested, but Tom wasn't going to have it.

"That kid took one look at you and thought Yeah, I'd risk losing my job for her." He chuckled. "I bet you he took one look at your chest and was ready to sign over a non-vital organ."

"What's wrong with my shirt?" I asked looking down. I didn't need Tom to answer though, I remembered that I wasn't wearing a bra. The cool AC was keeping my nipples nice and hard, not to mention how freely my breasts moved under there. I tried crossing my arms, but it only made it worse, mashing my breasts together making them even more noticeable, if that could be possible.

"Yeah," Tom said, seeing the realization hit me. "Do you want to hit up the snack bar with me?" he asked. "I'd love to get some free shit from there too," he joked.

"You're an ass." I laughed, pushing him playfully down the isle in front of me.

We worked our way through some favorites, even going head to head against each other in Tetris. We'd covered most of the games on the ground floor before I even remembered that I wanted to get out of my skirt. I'd nearly forgotten it completely, except for when I sat down and felt the cool plastic or vinal from a seat.

I caught the kid from the front desk watching us periodically, along with a few other guys, but I was having too much fun to pay it much attention. It wasn't until we took a break for food that I decided that it was long past time to fix my clothing situation. It wasn't even my skirt that instigated it.

We were ordering nachos and chili fries from the snack bar when I noticed the two cashiers on staff blatantly staring at my tits. I'd noticed other people looking, but somehow this was worse. I'd gotten a little used to guys stealing a quick glance here or there, but it was the disgusting fashion in which they leered openly, licking their lips at me. Yuck.

"Can we take a break after this?" I asked Tom. "We really need to stop at one of those girl stores."

"Shit, I forgot about your pants!" he apologized.

"We have more pressing matters," I said, casting a glance to the two cashiers who were taking turns leaning around the side wall by their registers so they could keep getting peeks at me. "I need a bra."

"Yeah," Tom nodded, rubbing the stubble on his chin as he peered casually at my chest. "Yeah, a bra might help."

There were any number of shops where I could have found a bra, but Tom insisted on Victoria Secret, claiming that he didn't want me to have to deal with a shitty bra. If he was going to buy me one, he wanted to make sure it was a good one.

Things only became a little complicated when the sales attendant asked me what size I was.

"You don't know your size?" she asked, looking at me.

I understood her skepticism. What twenty something year old woman didn't have at least an idea of her bust size? Tom hid a smirk behind his hand as he watched the other girl pull out a tape measure and instructed me to hold my arms out. A minute later, I discovered that I was closer to a C cup than I was to a B.

"Is it wrong that I'm thinking of you going down on that girl?" Tom asked quietly as the girl left us to our shopping. "But no homo."

"She's cute." I shrugged, not even looking up from the rack I was flipping through.

She was actually quite attractive, but I'd been noticing that my interest in the looks of girls wasn't what it used to be. I had just chalked it up to my situation. I left Tom to his thoughts though. I knew he didn't mean anything by it. I was sure he didn't want to see me going down on the girl, just the image of myself that the world was currently seeing.

There were too many different types of bras to choose from. Some where so transparent, and hardly worth the name. Some didn't even have cups, only a band of cloth and wire that rested underneath to perk them up. I stuck to the normal looking ones, but I still had half a dozen designs in multiple sizes in my hands before I gave in and realized that I'd have to try them on eventually.

Tom waited outside on a plush red chair while I closed the dressing room door behind me. I peeled off my shirt and picked up the first bra and pulled it up to my breasts. It was soft and felt nice against my skin. My breasts seemed to sit easily in the cups, but try as hard as I could, I couldn't quite get the thing clasped behind me. I tried for several minutes before I finally gave up.

"Tom?" I asked through a crack in the door.

"Yeah?" he called back.

I paused for a second. "I need your help," I finally said.

I felt Tom's hand pressing on the door from the other side, and I stepped back, keeping myself out of sight.

"What's wrong?" he asked, taking in my state as I stood there with a light blue bra held to my chest protectively.

"I can't get the clasp," I said, turning away from him.

It only took him a moment to fasten the little hooks, and he was getting ready to leave again before I stopped him.

"Hey, I still need you to help me with the other ones," I said, turning back around as I situated my breasts and fiddled with the straps, trying to make it comfortable.

"Oh, okay," he said, his eyes seemingly fixed on my chest.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Does me liking it really matter?" he asked. "You're the one that has to wear it."

He was right, and it felt like part of the bottom of the cups were pinching me. Reaching back, I unfastened it and let the bra slide right down my arms and off my breasts. I picked up the next one in line and slipped it onto my arms and turned back around for Tom to fasten it.

I made sure to try on each bra, and I even sent Tom out for additional sizes just to be safe. Some of them were close, and one made my boobs look so funny that Tom and I fell into a fit of laughter, but the moment Tom fastened the clasps on a lacy black and tan demi cup, I knew we had found a winner. It didn't pinch, or chafe, or poke. It was incredibly soft, and hugged my body deliciously. I even took the opportunity to hop around a bit in front of the mirror to make sure it had enough support. It was perfect.

"This is the one." I smiled, turning to Tom. It felt great to have finally found a winner after so much work.

"It's nice." He observed from his spot on the little wooden bench.

"It feels good. It's soft." I smiled, looking back at it in the mirror. And it looked hot, but I kept that to myself. I didn't want Tom to think I was enjoying myself. I twisted a little, looking at it some more, and that's when I saw it, Toms hand rubbing slowly back and forth along the length of his engorged cock through the fabric of his jeans.

I froze and my heartbeat quickened. This whole time, I'd been assuming that this was all just an uncontrollable response from him. That he couldn't help it. Seeing him rubbing himself while he watched me... it made me wonder if he was as uncomfortable about this whole thing as I was.

I stared blankly into the mirror for several moments before I quickly snapped myself out of it. I grabbed my black Rolling Stones shirt and pulled it on over my new bra. As soon as my shirt was in place, I slid the latch and exited the dressing room. Tom was a little slow to follow me out, and I couldn't have blamed him. I was acutely familiar with the dynamics of hiding an erection from the world.

"Hey," I said to the salesgirl. "I finally picked one. If it's okay, I'd like to wear it out."

"That's not a problem. I'll just need the tag," she informed me.

Reaching through the arm of my shirt, I yanked the tag off the bra and handed it to her just when Tom appeared beside me.

"That will be seventy-five dollars," she smiled.

I almost choked, but Tom didn't even hesitate to hand over his card.

"Also, you can get the matching panties to these for only seven dollars more, if you'd like," she added.

"Oh really?" Tom asked. "Let's do that."

The lady smiled and asked us to wait a moment while she found a pair of panties in my size.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I don't need any more panties!"

"They're only seven bucks," he scoffed lightly, putting the argument out of his mind.

She returned and added the panties—a thong of course—to the bag, and rang us up.

"So, do you two have some plans for Halloween?" she asked as Tom signed the receipt. "We have a nice selection of Halloween choices." She said with a knowing smile. "You could make it a special night for you and your boyfriend..."

"I think we are all set." I blushed. She thought we were dating, and from the look she was giving Tom, she thought we just had sex in her dressing room!

I took my bag and dipped my head as I exited the store.

Tom kept pace with me easily as I wandered down the concourse, glancing from shop to shop as I tried to figure out what I was feeling. I wanted to say something to Tom about what I saw, but I couldn't open my mouth. I didn't want to embarrass him.

He was my oldest friend. I knew he wasn't gay. The more I thought about my situation, the more I decided that this was going to be one of those things that I pretended I never saw. I would never speak of it, and as far as the two of us were concerned, it never happened.

"Did you want to play more games?" I asked.

"I'm cool with that," he replied easily. "You sure you don't want to do more shopping? You were dead set on a pair of pants earlier."

"I think I'm okay now," I said. "You already spent a fortune on this bra."

"You're worth it," he said before stumbling. "I mean...you're my best friend."

We headed back to the arcade, and I tried to put it all out of my mind, but I couldn't stop seeing it—the outline of his cock extending down the leg of his pants. It looked huge. I didn't want to think about it, but it was all I could see. Well, that and the mental image of what his cock might look like without the thick denim in the way.

It was a thought I didn't want to have, but I could already feel my libido slowly inching skyward. If I wasn't careful, I would be useless soon. For the better part of the next two hours I focused solely on the game that was in front of me for the moment. It worked, but it was still a losing strategy. If there was a way to reverse these surges to my libido, I had yet to find one.

I found myself sitting in one of the race car arcade games, clutching the steering wheel as I gasped for breath. Tom was just now crossing the finish line, and I was still slammed into the stack of tires that cushioned the second turn as I tried to calm myself.

"Hey, are you okay?" Tom asked with genuine concern when he glanced over.

"Yeah," I said, my voice tight.

"Are you sure? You don't sound it." He got up and came around to my other side. "Do you think this is something to do with...you know? Do you think she's doing this?"

I didn't know how to answer that. "I think I just need to get to the apartment," I said.

My legs were weak as Tom helped me out of the seat and put his arm around me. He escorted me out of the arcade and into the parking lot where he helped me into his car and drove me home. The whole while I fought tooth and nail to keep myself from rubbing my tiny little cock until I came all over his leather seats. I couldn't even control my thighs as they rubbed together all on their own, demanding just a little touch, a little relief.