The Sissy Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is a small costume emporium off Grand Avenue near downtown," I told him. "I thought it would be cool if we matched. Do you like yours?"

"This cape is kind of all over the place," he said, pulling at it.

"First, it's a cloak," I said, stepping up to him so I could adjust the way it sat. "A cloak hangs loosely from the shoulders and usually doesn't have sleeves. Not only were they meant to protect the wearer from the elements, it also acted as modest armor, able to slow minor attacks under certain circumstances."

"You're such a nerd," he said.

"You're the idiot wearing a cape," I told him as I turned to walk away back down the hall.

"You said it was a cloak!" he called, following after me.

"You know, if this goes well, we should take these puppies out to all the big parties this weekend," he offered. "No one will have anything this good."

"Let's just get through tonight first," I said, tossing him his car keys.

Night had already fallen outside. We received a few interested looks as we headed down to the car, but I just smiled and waved politely. If their eyes had spent more than half a second on my face before moving to my body, I might have worried that they recognized me, but that was becoming a more and more distant worry. I didn't recognize myself, how was anyone else expected to?

It wasn't until we were getting out of the car in the parking garage of Tom's office building that I realized my mistake. My panties were still on my bed, in my room, where I'd left them.

Twenty-four hours earlier, I would have flat out refused to leave the car, but I felt my heart quicken with a little flutter as I climbed out. I had tested the skirt before leaving. While its modesty seemed precarious, it actually covered the necessary parts rather well. Sure, it could show off a good bit of hip and thigh when I moved, but everything else was pretty safe so long as I steered clear of the gymnastics. It didn't mean that I wasn't feeling that tickle in my belly from taking a naughty risk though. Somewhere along the line, I'd begun to grow fond of that little tickle.

As soon as Tom pulled his cloak free of his car door, he came around to join me, and we walked to the elevators together.

"I know you didn't really want to come at first," Tom said as we rode up to the top floor. "I just want you to know, if you want to leave, at any time, just let me know. Okay."

"Thanks." I smiled to him. "I really hope they have food. I'm starving." My stomach growled loudly in emphasis and Tom chuckled.

There was plenty of food. It was all Halloween themed, and mostly looked like stuff you would never want to eat, like white chocolate maggots as well as finger foods that looked surprisingly like fingers. It was all delicious though.

Music played, and some people danced, but mostly people just stood around talking, admiring each other's costumes. There were some pretty cool ideas, like the guy in the wheelchair that turned his rig into a magic carpet, complete with stuffed legs crossed in front of him and a monkey on his shoulder. Big wads of cotton hid everything from the waist down giving the illusion that he was zooming across the clouds on his carpet. Some people had expensive costumes as well, like the girl in the realistic Victorian era dress, but for the most part it was all cheap stuff you could pick up at a department store. Our costumes received a great deal of attention though, to my delight.

Tom introduced me to his colleagues as his friend, Jennifer (just in case they remembered his friend Quin), and we spent some time with his closer workmates as they tried to get to know me before we were able to move on. Along with the music, there was a magician dressed as Frankenstein doing close-up magic, and he was rather good, making random objects disappear and reappear on a whim. In fact, I was having a pretty okay night until some of the men began to get a little too far into their drinks.

"You don't need to play hard to get. Tom already told me that you two weren't a thing," a portly looking man named Carl said as he moved a little closer. "Why don't we just go some place a little quieter...just to talk."

"I don't think so," I said, slipping away from him and gaining a little distance. "Our relationship might be...complicated, but I can tell you one thing, there is only one man I'm going home with tonight, and it's him."

Then why would he tell me that you didn't have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"I don't know," I thought out loud. "Maybe he just wanted to watch me shoot you down?" I offered. "I'll tell you this though, even if I didn't come with Tom, I'd never leave with you," I finished, skirting wide around him as I made my way back to Tom.

"You look a little...pissed," Tom observed as I approached.

"I just met Carl. Did you really send him over to hit on me?" I asked.

"No way!" he said quickly. "He just asked if we were a couple and I told him no. Why, what did he do?"

"He kept trying to get me to go someplace quiet with him," I told him.

"That guy is a total tool," he said shaking his head. "I don't know how he doesn't get fired, but our team isn't even allowed to have women in it because of him."

"Can they really do that? Purposely have a team in their company that excludes women?" I asked.

"I don't know it they can, but they do," he said. "If I were my bosses, I'd risk that lawsuit over a sexual harassment one any day."

"Either way, do you think you could resist from encouraging your male colleagues?" I asked sweetly. "I'd rather not spend the whole night telling these guys that I don't want to fuck them."

"What do you want me to tell them when they ask about you then?" he asked.

"Tell them I'm taken," I said, then thinking better, "No, tell them you're my boyfriend." Some guys only saw and absent boyfriend as a temporary obstacle. They would be a lot less likely to press the matter if my boyfriend was actually in attendance.

"I've sort of been telling everyone that we aren't a thing," he explained.

"Then you're just going to have to show them that you've changed your mind," I offered. "Dance with me?"

He seemed surprised by my request, but he quickly accepted my hand and guided me to a clear space before taking me in his arms. Feeling his warm hands on my bare waist sent pleasant chills through me. I tried to tell myself that it was just a dance but feeling him holding me like that...it was the most intimate anyone had ever touched me, and I didn't know why.

I found my eyes glued to his as we moved together. Neither of us spoke a word, but it felt like something passed between us, something even more than the physical. My pulse quickened, and I thought about his hands on me in other places—in other ways. My libido surged, and my legs went weak, but Tom was there to catch me, wrapping his arms around me to hold me up. The bare skin of our warm bodies touched, and pleasure shot dangerously through me.

Tom instantly noticed a change in my eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked, holding onto me with both hands.

"I'm fine," I assured him, trying desperately not to think the thoughts that were plowing through my brain.

"You don't look fine," he said with a worried look on his face.

Placing an arm around me supportively, he guided me through the party towards the elevators.

"She's not feeling well," Tom explained to his boss as we were boarding the elevator down. "She just needs to lie down for a bit."

As the doors closed, I slumped slightly against the railing, trying to catch my breath. I knew I couldn't stop what was coming, it was inevitable, but I could at least try and slow it down long enough to get back to our apartment.

When the doors opened at the parking garage, Tom put his arm back around my waist, and steadied me as we walked to his car. We were walking up to the passenger door of his car when I stumbled. Tom's arm was already there to catch me, but I reached for him reflexively, wrapping my arms around him.

I quickly recovered, but as I looked up, I found myself staring into Tom's eyes as he held me. I felt the same thing surge through me as before, and I kissed him. It was just a simple lift of my chin, and our lips were touching. A half a second after, I froze in shock at what I had done.

"I didn't mean that!" I said, quickly pulling away from the kiss. "I swear. I didn't mean to do that!"

My fingers touched my lips, trying to reconcile what had happened. I had kissed my best friend. I tried to pull away further, but it was only then that I realized Toms arms were still firmly wrapped around me. If the look in his eyes hadn't told me that he felt something as well, the feeling of his cock growing hard against my body did.

I paused, terrified of what I was considering, and I really didn't know if I could make myself go through with it on a conscious level, but I knew what I wanted. Butterflies thrashed my insides as I built up the courage until finally, I kissed him again.

This time I leaned in slowly, watching his eyes as I closed the gap. When our lips touched again, I felt Tom's lips moving against mine and I melted into him. His hands roved over my body, and my hormones surged. I began kissing him more frantically as I pressed my body into him, feeling his hard cock pushing back.

Turning, he pressed me against the car, dominating my body as his fingers tangled roughly in my blonde locks. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and my leg rose, hooking around him to pull him even tighter against me.

A needy moan escaped my lips as he slowly rubbed his hard cock against my much smaller one. The sound echoed loudly throughout the concrete parking structure, but I didn't care. I couldn't. All I could think about was the flood of sensations flowing through me and making them continue.

My own hand moved down his hard body to his small cloth shorts. I touched him, running my hand along his impressive length. I wanted it. I needed it, and I was ready to let him give it to me right there, but he forced himself to pull away.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" he exclaimed, pulling my hand from his crotch. "Not here," he said, looking around.

He opened the passenger door for me and let me inside before running to the other side and hopping in himself. The car ride back to our apartment was awkwardly silent as we both had a short time to reflect on what we had done, and what we were about to do. I still couldn't believe what I had let happen, but I wasn't ready to stop, and I wasn't sure that I could blame it all on my hormones. I wanted things from him, thing's I had been fighting so hard—to know what it felt like for him to make love to me, to feel myself wrapped around him...to cum with him inside of me.

We pulled up to our apartment building, and I was immediately out of the car and racing up the flight of stairs to our flat.

Once we were inside, things slowed down. We stood a few feet apart, staring at one another as we both waited for the other person to make the next move. I looked at him longingly as I tried to find a way to ask him to make love to me, but the thought of being so forward left me paralyzed.

Finally, Tom made a move. He took two steps toward me and kissed me again. Our tongues danced between our lips and I cooed pleasurably as I felt his fingers slipping between the leather strips of my skirt to run along my bare thighs and ass.

Holding tightly to him around his neck, I lifted my legs to wrap around his waist. Taking my hint, he held me close and began walking us down the hall and into his bedroom. He gently set me down on his bed before crawling up after me, easing himself between my spread thighs. Our bodies touched, and I trembled, feeling so vulnerable beneath him.

My fingers found the cloth at his waist, and I began pulling at the fabric, forcing it down his hips so I could finally get to his cock. With his shorts only part way down his thighs, I felt his dick land heavily on my belly. My hand quickly found it, and I savored in my first touch of him. He was so warm, and the harder I squeezed, the more granite-like his erection became for me.

I began to stroke him slowly as he kissed me, enjoying the little sounds he made for me. I could feel the steady flow of precum as it oozed from his tip to coat my fingers.

Tom's hand slid slowly down my body until he reached the front of my skirt, his fingers slipped between the strips, and his hand quickly found my little clitty.

"Have you not been wearing underwear this whole time?" Tom asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I forgot," I blushed.

"How do you forget to wear panties?" he chuckled, looking down on me.

"There was a lot going on at the time," I defended. "Are we doing this or not?" I asked a little frustrated.

For answer, he leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. Climbing off of me, he began removing his cloak, and then the rest of his costume. Taking his lead, I pulled my tiny top over my head and threw it away. I was just about to work on my shoes and skirt when Tom climbed back onto the bed with me, already completely naked with his hard cock sticking out straight in front of him.

Forgetting about the rest of my costume, I returned my focus to Tom. We met together in the middle of the bed on our knees. Our bodies pressed back together as we kissed, and my fingers wrapped around his cock.

My hormones had reached critical mass, and I was moving purely on desire. Breaking away from Tom, I backed away and lowered myself to my hands and knees before his cock. It started with a kiss, tasting his precum on my lips, and quickly escalated to teasing licks as I savored the taste of him. Tom's hand grabbed a fist full of my hair after a while, and he began trying to guide me to finally take his cock into my mouth. My lips parted for him, and he held my head still as he slowly thrust forward, sliding himself into my waiting mouth inch by delicious inch.

I moaned as my lips closed around him and cooed as I discovered the pleasurable way his cock felt as is slid along my lips and over my tongue. He gently fucked my face for a moment before easing his grip and allowing me to continue at my own pace. Strangely, the more I sucked his cock, the more pleasure I felt coursing through my body. I quickly found myself increasing my pace, trying to take more and more of his impressive manhood into my mouth, but it was too much. Barely the first half of his length made it into my mouth. I tried several times to take more, but my throat wouldn't allow it. Not to be dissuaded, I continued to suck what I could fit with added effort.

As much as I enjoyed having his cock in my mouth, my jaw soon began to ache. When my lips finally parted with his shaft, Tom pushed me onto my back and moved back between my spread thighs. His lips found mine, and he kissed me as he ground the length of his cock against my pelvis, teasing my little clitty pleasurably as he slid across it.

I moaned for him, throwing my head back, letting him kiss and suck on my neck. One of his arms reached down, hooking my leg behind the knee, and he brought it up to my chest, shifting my hips to give him better access to my little hole.

I'd never had anything in there before, and I knew I should have been scared, but I was just ready. I wanted to feel him in me. I wanted to be taken, and I didn't want to let my chance pass me by.

"Do it!" I whispered, rocking my hips back against his hardness. "Oh God, Tom! Put it in me!"

Reaching between us, he grabbed his cock and guided it to my hole. I felt the warmth of his tip against my sensitive bud and I trembled. It took some effort, and patience, but slowly but surely he pressed his cock to my entrance until finally I opened to him and he slipped in side.

I gasped, and my nails dug into his back as I felt stretched to my limit by his intruding member. There was pain, white hot and pulsating, but there was so much pleasure as well. I could barely catch my breath, as if his cock was somehow preventing me from taking a full breath of air. I tried to hold still as my body adjusted to him, but all I wanted to do was squirm around.

Minutes passed, and Tom held my hand as he waited for me to be ready for more. His thumb stroked my palm comfortingly and I placed soft kisses on his lips. When I was finally ready, I gave him a slight nod, and gripped his hand tighter in anticipation.

Tom eased a little more of his cock into me and paused again before easing back out. When he pushed back, he let just a little more of himself in again. With every thrust, more of his huge cock slipped inside, filling me even more than I had thought possible only moments before.

The pain was still there, but less, or at least more bearable. The longer Tom's strokes became, the better it felt. By the time I felt his hips pressing into my ass, I was sweating bullets. I had never dreamed that I could have felt so full, or that it would have felt so incredible to be filled by a man's cock.

Lifting my other leg, he pressed them both to my chest, and eased back. When he thrust back into me his cock brushed against something inside of me and I jumped as I cried out in pleasure. Hearing my cries, he did it again, and again, until he was steadily fucking me while I let out an unintelligible string of sounds.

He had to have been hitting my prostate. I'd heard people talk about how good it could feel, but I dismissed it as gay propaganda, trying to convince straight people that there was a reason for their gayness. I now knew firsthand that it was real. The more he pressed my little pleasure button with his cock, the less I cared about anything but feeling more.

I clung to Tom desperately as he fucked me, deliriously caught up in the things he was making me feel. I had been sitting at a level of pleasure I'd never reached before, but now I felt it, my climax. It was close and rushing closer. The ecstasy swelled and grew filling my body to bursting with an incredible warmth that threatened to engulf me.

I clung to Tom tighter, and my cries urged him on. He fucked me harder and faster, thrashing my pleasure button with a rapid assault until finally I popped.

With a cry, an explosion erupted deep inside of me. Waves of pleasure consumed me as I fought to remain conscious. My little cock gushed, creating a pool of my own cum on my belly. When the storm of pleasure finally passed, and I was left in the warm glow that followed bliss, I noticed Tom panting above me, and his cock slowly slipping from my abused hole.

I had missed it. He'd cum inside of me, and I'd been so distracted that I missed it.

Tom collapsed beside me, with only our heavy breathing to break the silence. His hand found mine, and our fingers intertwined. I lay there comfortably numb for some time before a thought finally entered my head. Every other time I'd masturbated since everything happened, I had felt guilt and shame for the thoughts I'd had. Right now, I just felt incredible, and happy.

I knew I should have felt awkward, having just had my best friends' cock in my ass, but I didn't. I actually wanted more...a lot more. Sitting up, I rolled over on top of Tom and kissed him on the lips as I unfastened my skirt and threw it away. After only a little coaxing, his cock was hard for me again, and I aimed him back at my dripping hole and slowly eased myself down with a pleasurable gasp.

I may not have felt him cum inside of me the last time, but I was determined to feel it this time.

We made love several more times in the night, and Tom even went down on me, licking my little clitty until I came all over his lips. When I fell asleep, it was in his arms, feeling loved and safe.

*** *** ***

I woke feeling wonderful and refreshed. I could still feel Tom's warm body next to me in bed, and an embarrassed smile sprung to my lips as I remembered the previous night. Since being cursed, I'd found myself doing a lot of things that I never should have imagined. I was even surprised at how much I enjoyed most of it. Still I would have never believed someone if they told me how much I would have loved making love to my roommate.