The Sissy Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly crossed my arms over my chest. "There wasn't a bra in there," I said sheepishly trying to avoid looking at him.

"Yeah...I don't even know where to start with those things," he confessed, pulling his eyes from my chest. "I tried to do the best I could with everything else though. I figured I should just give you some options and let you figure it out. I kept all the receipts too, so you can return anything you don't want to keep."

"Thanks," I said, taking a seat on the couch next to him and picking up the spare controller. "So, do you think this will be enough?" I asked after we began a match. "I just have to live like a girl for a little bit and then it's over?"

"I honestly don't know," he said as he hit me with a flurry of attacks, forcing me to retreat. "Did that chick say anything else?"

"No."

"From what you said, it sounds like she wants you to see how the other half live. So, maybe go out and get a pedicure. Buy a gym membership you will never use. Oh, I know!" he exclaimed, sitting up in his seat as he fought to block my attack. "Get a pumpkin spice mocha frap double whip nonfat latte. Girls go crazy for that shit."

"Somehow, I don't see how buying an overpriced coffee will get me out of this one," I said. "She was pretty upset."

Tom nodded his agreement and we played through a few matches, mostly trash talking, before he brought up the curse again. "And she did all of this because you wouldn't go down on her?" he asked, a little disbelieving.

"Yeah," I lied. The last thing I wanted Tom to know was that I'd gotten a fistful of girl cock.

"Women," he said, shaking his head.

I did want to go back there, to get more answers from her, but I was afraid. If she could do this to me, I didn't want to know what else she could do, and going back there seemed like a sure fire way to piss her off and find out.

The clothing I was wearing felt strange, especially the underwear, but the longer I sat there playing video games, the less I noticed it. Something I didn't fail to notice was Tom. His eyes kept stealing glances at my chest. I itched to cover myself, but I tried to be more of a man about it. My chest was not a big deal. I didn't mind if people looked at it. Still, I quickly began feeling things I didn't want to.

Eventually, it all became too much, and I excused myself for the night, claiming fatigue from the changes. In reality, I couldn't stand it any longer. As soon as my bedroom door closed behind me, I ripped off my shirt, and began frantically trying to peel off my tight jeans.

Not even bothering with my panties, I climbed onto my bed and mounted my pillow. I was so fucking horny; I was afraid of what I might have let myself do if I hadn't left the living room. I knew Tom couldn't help it—this was all so fucked up and weird—he was just curious. But me, my libido was supercharged, as was evident by the grinding gyrations I was making on a pillow.

It was disturbing, but I was sure I had figured it out. I had been worried that I was turning into a fag or something, but I was sure it was the curse. That girl had made drastic changes to my physical body, who was to say that she couldn't have made changes to my hormones as well? That was how I now rationalized my actions, humping my tiny little cock onto my soft pillow while I fought back my girlish moans.

All I had to do was cum, and then all of those unwanted thoughts would go away. My hips began moving faster. My mind raced for something more, something that would push me quicker towards the edge. My entire spank bank that I had meticulously cultivated since puberty was of no use. Threesome's with cheerleaders were not even making a blip on the scale. When I slipped this far under my girl libido, only one thing did it for me. I shut my eyes and thought about him.

He didn't have a face, but he had a hard body and chiseled abs, and there was a definite bulge in his pants. I licked my lips as I pinched my nipple. I was on my knees, and his bulge was right in front of me. I could smell his manly musk. I unzipped his pants, pulling them down, and then I began to fish out his massive cock. It was so hard, bobbing right in front of my face. I could feel the warmth of it radiating on my lips, millimeters away. My lips parted, and a quiet, desperate moan escaped as my mouth closed around the swollen tip of his cock.

I came.

My body convulsed, and I bit the side of my hand to keep myself from crying out my pleasure. I trembled and quaked, and cum filled the inside of my panties as I collapse face first on my bed.

I was right. Once my climax faded away, all of those feelings that had filled me to bursting had vanished, once again leaving me disgusted with the thoughts I'd let myself have. I was ashamed to have masturbated like that again. Either way I tried to slice it, there was no way I could convince myself that that was an acceptable way for a guy to get himself off.

But you're not a guy, are you? Not right now at least.

That little voice was scary, and I'd been hearing its whispers more and more loudly in my head lately.

I just wanted all of this over with. I wanted to be me again. I wanted to be me again as quickly as possible. Small things were starting to become normal for me, and I feared what else might become normal by the time the curse had run its course.

Maybe Tom was right, maybe I needed to turn into the skid a little if I wanted this to all be over quicker.

Peeling off my cum drenched panties and sweat soaked t-shirt, I discarded them in the corner before shutting out my light and crawling naked under the soft covers.

Maybe I would get a pedicure or something tomorrow.

*** *** ***

"Shhh!" I let out an involuntary noise as I felt my tender breasts in the bathroom mirror. This was the most they'd hurt since they'd begun growing, and If what I was seeing was real, the pain came at a very good reason. In the night, my little breasts had nearly doubled in size. A budding A cup had easily turned into a healthy B. Well, easily might have been a stretch, no pun intended.

I was sure they would burst at the first touch, or crack and bleed at the very least. Even the weight of my shirt irritated my nipples.

However they felt, they looked incredible. They were full and round, sitting perfectly on my chest, my dark nipples appearing like delicious treats just waiting to be sucked. I felt a flutter in my belly, and a tingling lower whenever I took a moment to stop and admire them. They were the breasts that I wished every girl had, and they were on me, making me look...I was gorgeous.

That was a shock. It was the first time I admitted how attractive I was becoming as a girl. I quickly tried to shake it off and forget it, but I paused, and found myself looking closer. Not just at the parts of me that were changing, but at myself as a whole.

My long blonde hair was thick and full, and almost long enough to reach my nipples now. My waist was slim, letting my hips flair out enticingly. My legs appeared long and slender, and my butt was considerably larger, and pleasantly noticeable with how round and perky it was. I really was stunning. No wonder Tom couldn't stop himself from looking.

My tiny cock was well hidden away underneath my boxers, still smaller than the last time. My testicles had shrunk so small in the night that they had finally finished receding back into my pelvis. The only thing left that said I was a real boy was the little inch long nub that could have easily been a clit.

I felt my anxiety kicking in, and I held onto the counter as I took deep breaths to calm myself. I couldn't see me anymore. All that was left in the mirror was the girl, and she looked so unbelievable, it was hard to see how my body would be able to change back from that. It was silly of course, if Mira's curse could change my body one way, it should easily be able to change it back the other way.

On the upside, I didn't see how much more I could change. That thought made me feel like I had hit a sort of milestone, which helped settle me back down.

If I had reached the end of my transformation, that could only mean that I was that much closer to all of this being over with. It was pathetic, I know, relying on the trust of the word of the person that had done this to me. I clung as hard as I could though. It would run its course...just as soon as I went through it.

I suppressed another wince as I cupped my breasts again gently. They really were tender. I pulled a jar of coco butter with aloe from the medicine cabinet and carefully applied the cool cream to my tender skin. I spent several minutes slowly massaging the substance in, trying to ignore the feelings it was causing, playing with my breasts.

The cream worked wonderfully. Its soothing properties went to work quickly, easing my pain to almost nothing after only a few minutes.

Nervous about hurting myself, I took care putting my shirt back on. I thought about going back to my room and going back to sleep but rejected it. I'd spent a lot of time in bed the last several days. I didn't even think I could sleep if I tried anyway.

Instead, I made my way down the hall and into the kitchen. I only planned to make a quick bowl of cereal, but as I was looking in the fridge for milk, I caught sight of the eggs and bacon.

"Wow!" Tom exclaimed, looking at the spread I was preparing as he entered the kitchen an hour later. "You're awake...and up!"

"I couldn't sleep. And like you said, it's not like you don't know what's happening to me," I offered as I used a pair of tongs to move the bacon from the pan onto a plate with a paper towel ready to soak up the grease. "I made some for you too," I said, grabbing the pan with the eggs and splitting it between two plates.

"Thanks," he said, taking a seat on one of the stools on the other side of the counter.

"What time do you have to be in the office?" I asked.

"I'm off today," he explained, snagging two strips of hot bacon with his bare fingers and dropping them quickly onto his plate. "They have the office party tomorrow, and they've been dumping a lot of time into it. We've barely been working at all these last two days. I figured, if there wasn't really a big need for me to be there, I could stay here and chill with you."

"Awe!" I said, making a faux mushy sound. "You wanted to stay and take care of me?"

"Ha ha," he said flatly. "I just figured we could hang out or something. You haven't been having the best time of it, so I thought we could make it a Fun Day."

Fun Days came from a time back in high school. Tom's parents were pretty strict, and if he got less than a C he would be grounded for a month until the next progress report. Whenever he bombed a class, and he knew he was going to be grounded, we would ditch class for the whole day and go to the mall, or an amusement park, or just out to the desert to spend all day riding our bikes. It had been a way to cram in as much fun as we could before his parents got his report card in the mail.

Over the years, Fun Days had evolved, and now they popped up whenever one of us had an exceptionally bad day, or lost their job or the like. It had been nearly eight months since our last Fun Day.

"A Fun Day?" I asked a little excited. "Really? What did you have planned?"

"I haven't really figured it out yet," he admitted. "I just know we're due for one. You've been spending the last few days pouting, sulking around the apartment-"

"I wasn't pouting," I argued.

"Yeah, you kind of have been," he nodded, biting into a piece of bacon. "And don't take this the wrong way, but you're starting to look cute when you do it."

"Ass," I shot back.

"Yeah, you've got a nice one of those too," he joked, leaning playfully over the counter as if he was trying to get a better look at it in my boxer shorts.

"Like, gosh!" I exclaimed, flipping my hair while affecting my best valley girl voice. "You're such a guy! Like, in a few days, you'll be asking me to fuck you!" I finished, unable to stop my own laughter.

Tom was laughing just as hard as I was. "Maybe when your outie becomes an innie," he finally shot back.

"So, what do you think?" I asked, leaning on the counter. "All day videogame sesh? I can move my TV and console out here and we can do it up in style," I offered.

"Ehh." He tilted his head for a moment. "Let's get out of the house. We can go to The District and day drink outside. We can get all day passes cheap at the big arcade they have there, and they are showing some old horror movies at the megaplex all week."

"I don't know," I said carefully. Tom was laying it on pretty thick, but I was reluctant to even leave my bedroom, let alone the apartment.

"Come on!" he tried in earnest. "You can't stay inside forever. And no one would even recognize you anyway. Hell, you could stand right in front of Mr. Sorenz, our landlord, and not only would he not recognize you, he would probably try to fuck you."

I laughed slightly at that. Mr. Sorenz was a hopeless pervert. I could just see him casually adjusting his cock while he talked to me, trying to get me to look at it. He did shit like that with all the other girls in our complex.

Tom caught me looking nervously at the front door. "I'll be right there with you, dude," he assured me. "If you start freaking out, we can call it quits and come right back here to play video games."

In the end, Tom was more determined to get me out of the house than I was to stay inside. Truth be told, I was sick of being stuck inside. As much anxiety as I had about people seeing me looking like this, I desperately wanted fresh air and a chance to stretch my legs. Besides, he was right. There really was no way for someone to recognize me.

After he finagled my agreement, I found myself back in my bedroom staring at the bags of clothing from the day before. I already knew I was going to wear the jeans from last night. All that was left was skirts, and a dress, and I wasn't ready for that.

My underwear situation was a little complicated. The simple cotton pair I'd found acceptable were dirty, leaving me scrutinizing a pile of lace panties, thongs, and other styles that looked just as sexy looking.

I grabbed the black bikini-style pair. They seemed to contain the most fabric, with enough to cover most of my bottom. I was sure they were made out of satin, or something similar. They were silky soft and held a bit of a shine.

I pulled them up my legs quickly, trying to avoid the arousal I was sure to experience when sliding them up my legs. Once they were in place, I adjusted the thin straps at my waist, and picked the wedgie out of my bottom before slipping into my snug jeans.

As soon as I pulled them up over my ass, the wedgie returned, and I took the time to fix it once again, but it was futile. I had noticed the little seam along the back as I was putting them on but was only now putting it together. If I wanted to wear these underwear, there was no way to avoid the feeling of that soft fabric riding up my crack.

I was going to suffer. I already knew what my other options were, and only one of them wasn't a thong, but it did have cute little pink bows at the hips and centered in the back. Wedgie it was.

I wasn't a big fan of the shirts that Tom had bought. It was all cutesy stuff, and I couldn't find it in me to pull on a hello kitty t-shirt. Instead, I opened my own closet, flipping through the shirts until I stopped on an old Rolling Stones shirt, black with the big mouth and tongue that I'd had since high school. It fit reasonably well, except for around my breasts. There it was stretched a bit. I was just glad that the shirt wasn't see through.

Tom was still watching TV in his boxers when I moved to the bathroom to do something with my hair. I didn't have much of an idea of what I was doing, but I started with a brush, and figured I'd see where it went from there. After ten minutes of brushing, I removed the tangles, and managed to create a cute look thanks to the natural wavy quality.

"Dude, I thought this was all your idea," I said, finally ready. Tom was still on the couch, working his way through one of the older Call of Duty campaigns.

"Just a sec," he said, finishing up the level quickly before pausing the game. "Is that what you're wearing?" he asked, looking me over curiously.

"What?" I asked, looking down. I was sure I looked okay.

"You wore those pants yesterday," he said.

"Yeah, but it was just around the house."

"So, ketchup stains from home are okay now?" he asked.

Sure enough, there was a glob of dried ketchup there on the outside of my thigh.

"Shit!" I licked my thumb, trying in vain to rub it out. "I don't have anything else."

"I bought you a bunch of stuff!" he exclaimed.

"Okay, there is nothing there that I am willing to put on," I amended.

"Don't be a pussy," he shook his head, unpausing his game as he turned his attention away from me and back to the screen. "Just go put something on so we can go already."

I turned away from him and trudged back to my room. I already knew that none of my other pants would fit, but that didn't stop me from at least trying. While I fought to force my largest pair of pants over my ass and waist, I caught myself stealing glances at the bags lying next to my bed. Would it really be that bad? I spent another minute sullenly trying to make my ass fit into the pants before kicking them off in frustration.

I sat on the edge of my bed, looking down at the bags, and sighed as I picked one up. It had a short black skirt inside that zipped up the side. Holding it up, I immediately dismissed them as an option. I wasn't even sure it would fit around my considerably larger bottom, let alone cover it. A pink, and then a white skirt followed as well. The pink was too short as well, and the white would have fit, but I didn't trust the length either. Funny enough, the only skirt that looked like it would fit and not show off my ass cheeks, was a dark red and green tartan skirt.

My heart thumped noticeably in my chest as I held it in my hands before me. I knew I was going to put it on; I had nothing else. I just wished that little piece of fabric didn't make me feel slutty...and excited.

Gulping, I stood up and stepped quickly into the skirt and pulled it up. With the two buttons on the hip undone, it pulled easily up and over my hips. My hand shook slightly as I fastened the buttons and let the skirt slip down to rest easily on my hips.

I felt naked. Well, it was impossible to forget about the ultrasoft panties tickling my ass crack, but it felt like that was all I wore. I could feel the subtle shifts in the air causing a draft between my thighs, and the sensation was alarming. I had to fight hard to pull my attention away from what I was feeling long enough to grab the small mirror from my nightstand.

I felt my teeth biting my lip nervously as I slowly moved the mirror around so I could see how my bottom half looked. The skirt definitely had more cloth, but it sat higher up on my hips, making it just as short as the others. Its placement seemed to give the illusion that my legs went on forever.

I tried to tell myself that it wasn't that short, and it wasn't. I had seen girls wearing much shorter skirts in public. Hell, if I dated a girl wearing this skirt, I'd probably wish it was a couple inches shorter. I kept telling myself that over and over again until I began to believe it.

The only thing that kept me from ripping everything off and locking my bedroom door was the thought that I could buy much more acceptable clothing while we were out. I might even make Tom buy me something to cheer me up, and make up for having to wear this skirt.

I stepped into my regular skate shoes, stomping my feet, before reluctantly leaving my room to find Tom still on the damn couch playing games.