The Sketch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill kept fucking Sheri hard, the waves from his pounding rolling down Sheri's tight ass and pushing her little body further into Debbie's crotch. "Debbie has a crush on you," Bill finally said. Debbie's brown eyes shot wide open in surprise, the camera falling to her side forgotten. Sheri made a move to lift her head, but Bill reached down and pushed her pretty face back between Debbie's legs.

As Bill continued fucking her, he continued, "Debbie wants your body almost as badly as I do."

"Oh God," Debbie moaned, Sheri's mouth still covering her pussy, Sheri's cheeks moving as her tongue tickled her her best friend's sex.

"It's so obvious," Bill continued as he shoved his cock back into the young blonde, "from just spending a few minutes with you both naked, that you had to have noticed Sheri. You knew. And you know what, Debbie? She knew and she hasn't stopped licking your pussy since I started talking about it, has she?"

"Oh God," the young brunette moaned in response, her face and her chest both flushing with a deep pink color.

"She's eating you out right now, as I fuck her," Bill continued, his full, hard cock flying in and out of Sheri's wet hole, "and she's not stopping. Which makes me wonder why it took so long for you to do this. Doesn't it feel good, Debbie?"

"Oh yes," the brunette responded without hesitation.

"Don't you love the feel of Sheri's tongue on your clit?" Bill teased.

"Oh God," Debbie moaned in response.

"Take a couple of pictures of Sheri eating you out," Bill instructed, still fucking his cock in and out of the blonde. After Debbie complied, Bill instructed, "Now just lay back and enjoy it. Feel how when I fuck into her pussy, fucking your best friend, it pushes her mouth and her tongue hard into your own pussy."

To everyone's surprise, Sheri's tight, young body began shaking. As Bill shoved his thick dick deep into the young blonde, he could feel her starting to tremble on the side. Her arms spasmed, her legs shook, and she moaned, "Nnnngg... Mmmnngg," and then finally, "Oh SHIT!" as she released Debbie's pussy from her mouth. Sheri rested her head in Debbie's lap as her arms continued to tremble, the sharp, sudden orgasm washing over every cell of her body.

Bill was so surprised that he pulled out of Sheri's pussy, his cock still hard and tingling, eliciting a low moan from Sheri.

"Did you just cum again?" Bill asked almost in disbelief.

"Yes, you fuck," Sheri responded sharply, though a pleased and tired smile spread brightly across her face. Sheri sat down on her feet, and Debbie began to run her hands through her friend's blonde hair affectionately. Sheri kept her head resting soflty in Debbie's lap.

"You fucked me so damn hard," Debbie continued, "And all that damn dirty talk, and YES, I know Debbie wants my body and I don't know why it's taken so long..." she was rambling a bit, "... but somehow you forcing me... and having no choice... and then getting fucked while listening to her moan."

"Really?!" Debbie responded with her own surprise. "You don't think I'm some weird dyke?"

Sheri's blue eyes looked up at her friend, her smile never fading, and replied, "I know you've fucked guys. I know you're not really gay. I think it's kind of cute you want to fuck me so bad."

Debbie held Sheri's face in her hands tenderly, but Bill cut in, "I think this is very touching, and I'm glad we all got to share in this moment, but I'm horny as hell so let's get back to the fun."

"Lay down on your back, Sheri," Bill instructed.

Slowly and languidly, like a cat uncurling, Sheri laid flat on her back on the floor. Bill admired her big, firm breasts as they flattened a little across her chest. For a long time, her blue eyes remained fixed on her friend, until finally she looked back at Bill.

"Good, now Debbie sit on her face," Bill continued.

"You sure?" Debbie asked, her question directed at Sheri.

"Yeah, go ahead," Sheri said with a shrug and a smile.

As Debbie spread her legs and settled her pussy over her friend's face, Bill collected the camera from the couch. Debbie's hesitation evaporated when Sheri's tongue snaked out from between her lips and flicked playfully over Debbie's pussy. While Debbie settled carefully atop her blonde friend, wanting to avoid squashing or suffocating her, her brown eyes shot wide open in surprise when Sheri's mouth completely closed over her sex. Bill had scooped up his camera and was thrilled to just barely catch Debbie's look of delighted surprise, and then carefully framed a few more shots of Sheri's naked, feminine body beneath Debbie as Sheri began to eat her friend out in earnest. Bill could tell that Sheri didn't quite know what she was doing, as Debbie had to shift her hips and adjust her position. But when Debbie let out a little moan of pleasure, Sheri clearly bore in, her jaws moving, eliciting a long, low moan from her brunette friend.

Bill was still working on finding the best angle to capture both Sheri and Debbie's naked forms when he noticed Debbie's thighs trembling visible. The brunette had closed her eyes and was breathing deeply, so Bill focused in on Debbie's flushed face, just barely catching Sheri's mouth eating her friend's pussy at the bottom of the frame. Debbie began to moan continuously, low and quiet at first, but then building in intensity. Debbie's chest moved up and down, her own round breasts jiggling from her deep breathing. She couldn't have been sitting on her friend's face for more than five minutes when she began babbling, "Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh FUCK!"

Sheri clearly took her friend's moans as a signal and began humming around the brunette's sensitive, wet pussy lips. Bill's shutter clicked rapidly as he brought the camera closer to Debbie's aroused face. "OHHHHH YESSSSSS!" the brunette soon screamed in a deeply carnal delight, grinding her pelvis over her friend's face as Sheri lay beneath her on the floor. Bill captured as many pictures as he could while Debbie's legs shook and her chest heaved with her deep, heavy breathing.

As soon as Debbie began to move off her friend by lifting one of her legs, Sheri reached up with two hands and firmly pushed her friend away.

"Jesus Debbie," Sheri complained, wiping her friend's copious juices off of the fair skin of her face. "You came so much I though I was going to drown."

"I'm sorry," Debbie offered quickly, but when Sheri began laughing loudly, Debbie realized her friend was more amused than angry. A slight smile spread across Debbie's face as she looked warily at her pretty friend, relieved to see nothing but amusement in the blonde's blue eyes.

"I guess I must have been pretty good," Sheri offered, "You came quick."

"You weren't bad," Debbie responded. "But I did cum really hard. After watching you fuck all night, I really needed that."

"Well I'm glad you two had fun together, but let's remember you're supposed to be making up to me," Bill interjected.

Sheri crawled over to Bill, teasingly running a hand over his bare thigh and eyeing his cock, which was mostly still erect.

"Oh you poor thing," Sheri cooed with mock sympathy. "You getting bored taking pictures of two hot young women eating each other out?"

"All I'm saying is that I'm happy Debbie got off, but I don't think my balls could get any bluer," Bill retorted.

"Alright, Boss," Sheri sighed, sitting back with her arms behind her and showing off the firmness of her big, round breasts. "What did you have in mind."

"Why don't you lay on your back right there," Bill began, an idea entering his mind, inspired by the view Sheri was providing of her large, smooth tits. Sheri complied, Debbie moving aside to get out of the way.

Bill moved so he was standing over Sheri, one foot on either side of her torso, his camera still in his hands, before sinking to his knees. Bill was careful not to rest much of his weight on the young blonde's body, with his bare ass atop Sheri's smooth, flat stomach. Bill's cock came to rest inside the deep valley between Sheri's big boobs, his stiff member nestling against her smooth, soft tit flesh.

Sheri knew exactly what Bill wanted, and obliged by placing her palms against the sides of her round breasts, pushing her tits together, and then interlacing her fingers across the tops of her pink nipples.

"This what you had in mind?" Sheri asked.

"Oh yeah," Bill responded eagerly.

When Bill thrust his cock into the deep tunnel of cleavage, he instantly marveled at the feeling. Sheri's tits were so firm they were somehow tightly wrapped around his cock, and yet at the same time they were soft and yielding to his thrust. He loved the sight of her massive breasts squeezed around his member, appearing larger from the way Sheri was pushing her own tits together, and Bill snapped a couple of quick pictures. But when he withdrew and then thrust again, his cock skin rubbed awkwardly across the soft flesh of Sheri's chest.

"A little dry," was all Bill said.

The suddenly obliging blonde released her big boobs, spit wetly into one hand, coated Bill's cock with her slippery saliva, and quickly pressed her round melons back together around Bill's completely engorged dick.

"Better?" she asked.

Bill thrust between Sheri's breasts and moaned in appreciation, the visual of his hard dick disappearing between her big boobs was almost as stimulating as the feeling of his sensitive cock skin sliding against her now slippery and smooth tit flesh, completely enveloped in the tight warmth of Sheri's breasts.

"Ohhhh God," was all Bill could manage for a few more thrusts. He felt the familiar heat of pleasure building in his balls so rapidly that he had to stop and distract himself by taking a few more pictures. Sheri smiled brightly up at him, white teeth flashing and blue eyes twinkling, still happily pressing her big breasts together to help him.

"Debbie," Bill instructed in a firm voice, "Eat her pussy."

"What?" Sheri blurted out, her blue eyes showing her shocked surprise.

Bill could not see Debbie happily laying flat on her stomach behind him, positioning her head between her friend's legs. Nor could he see the smile on Debbie's face as her lips flicked over Sheri's exposed pussy lips and then quickly closed her mouth over her friend's bald lips. But Bill very much enjoyed taking pictures of the emotions on Sheri's face as he heard Debbie moving behind him, and then heard Debbie begin to lick her friend wetly, and then the flush of arousal on Sheri's face as Debbie quickly found her clit.

"Oh shit," Sheri moaned loudly, a mix of arousal and surprise. "Oh fuuuck... I don't know about this!"

But Sheri's hesitation was betrayed by the grinding of her hips and the happy moans of arousal soon oozing out of her throat.

Bill had held out as long as he could, but the stimulation was too much for him. He began thrusting his cock firmly and quickly, fucking Sheri's tits in earnest. He loved the feeling of Sheri's soft melons enclosing his solid erection, loved the feeling of her soft, warm skin sliding against his sensitive member, and loved the look of arousal in her eyes as Debbie devoured her pussy. It was all too much, and Bill temporarily forgot about the camera while he thrust again and again into the tight tunnel of tit flesh, feeling the white heat of the orgasm bubbling inside of him, feeling his balls about to boil over as Sheri's big boobs squeezed and milked him.

"I'm going to cum," Bill managed to warn weakly, but if Sheri heard she was too distracted by Debbie's loving attention to her own clit.

Bill thrust hard, and his fat cock head poked out just over the tops of Sheri's big tits just as he came. The orgasm and his cum both rocketed through him, a jet of white stickiness spraying wetly over Debbie's chin and dribbling up to her soft, pink lips. As Bill withdrew and thrust again, his second spurt and third spurt both spewed forth while his member was nestled deeply inside Sheri's cleavage. Her big breasts contained most of the mess, but a white line of liquid soon trickled out of the tunnel of flesh and covered the tops of her tits with a layer of glaze.

Sheri only dimly registered Bill's hot, wet cum on her face, neck and chest. Her own mind was focused on the orgasm that was unexpectedly building within her own body. Debbie's talented tongue, warm mouth, and soft lips were rubbing Sheri's clit and exciting her pussy lips in the most delicious way.

Bill had just remembered his camera and begun to take pictures of Sheri's cum covered face and neck when he was rewarded with a close up view of Sheri's face in orgasm. The blonde bit her lip just before moaning, "oooooOOOOOOHHHHH CUMMMMMING!" Her chest shot upwards in excitement, she panted, her face flushed bright pink, and she kept her eyes shut tightly while Bill captured it all with his camera. Bill's favorite part was that Sheri kept her breasts pressed around his slowly shrinking cock. Lost in the bliss of her own orgasm, she had forgotten what she was doing with her hands.

As soon as Sheri's trembling subsided, she stopped pushing her tits together and Bill got off her chest. Sheri sat up, wiped the white cum off her chin as if noticing it for the first time, and made a bemused, satisfied smile.

"I guess I have to go clean up again," Sheri stated before springing to her feet and heading quickly to the bathroom.

Bill sat on the floor, flipping through a few of the recent pictures, until the awkwardness dawned on him. Both he and Debbie were quietly sitting naked alone in the room together.

"I don't know what to say," Debbie said very quietly, "But I guess I should say thank you."

Bill let out one loud, hard bark of a laugh. "Ha! I KNOW if there's anyone who should be thankful for tonight, it's me."

"Any of those pictures look any good?" Debbie asked with genuine curiosity.

"Oh, they're great," Bill replied enthusiastically. "Want to see them on my computer?"

"Yeah!" Debbie readily agreed.

By the time Bill had gotten his laptop from his bedroom and connected his camera to it, he returned to the living room to find Sheri and Debbie talking quietly on the floor together. The two friends were still naked and all smiles.

"Let's see what you got," Sheri said in greeting.

Bill sat on the couch and the two ladies moved to sit on either side of him. At first it was very hard to concentrate on anything besides Sheri's big, round, heavy breasts dangling over the edge of his computer, but Bill eventually focused enough to review the pictures.

The photos began with Debbie looking beautiful but uncomfortable, covering her nakedness. "Wow," Debbie complimented, "Some of these look so clear and yet so soft."

"The lighting was good," Bill explained.

"They almost look professional, like from an actual magazine," Sheri offered.

Sheri loosened up in the pictures, the large heaviness of her young breasts on full display with her arms up behind her and the shadows cast by the lighting. Even the pink of her bare pussy jumped out in the coloring of the photos. Then Sheri was tentatively taking Bill's big cock into her mouth, her cheeks sucked in as she blew him.

"It's super weird to see myself giving a blowjob," Sheri commented, "But these do kind of look well done."

Bill flipped quickly through the pictures of fucking Sheri's big tits, loving a few with the firmness of her big breasts highlighted by how they kept their shape when his hips pushed them up under her chin. When they got to the pictures of Sheri's face while Bill was eating her, the heat in her cheeks were so evident in the deep flush of pink that they could almost feel the warmth coming off of the photo. There was also no doubt that Sheri was cumming in the picture of her orgasm.

"I have to say, you look damned sexy," Debbie offered.

"YOU would think so," Sheri responded with a big smile.

The pictures of Bill fucking Sheri looked good but nothing spectacular. Sheri's body looked great, the firmness of her abs and the curve of her hips on display. The white cum splashed across her face was lost a little in the paleness of her complexion.

Debbie smiled broadly when Bill finally got to the pictures of Sheri tentatively licking her pussy. Then Debbie's chest flushed next to Bill as she looked at the pictures of her riding Sheri's face.

"I was about to say it's getting late and we should probably get going soon," Sheri began, "But you're starting to get hard again."

Bill hadn't even noticed his own growing erection, but there was clear evidence for all to see that the pictures had turned him in on.

"You planning to keep us much longer?" Debbie asked.

Bill sighed, more with contentment than anything else. "It's up to you," he offered. "You've done more than enough to fulfill your end of our bargain. But I also wouldn't mind one last bit of fun, forgetting about the camera and just enjoying the rest of this night while it lasts."

"I've had plenty of fun," Sheri responded, "but maybe Debbie wants to take a turn on that cock."

The other two were surprised when Debbie responded, "I wouldn't mind a turn. You two got to cum a few times, but I only got one turn and wouldn't mind another."

"What do you want to do?" Bill asked, but Sheri was quick to take the lead.

"Lay down on the floor," Sheri instructed Bill.

The evening had already been more than Bill could have hoped for, so he didn't hesitate to lay on his back on the carpet. After cumming twice in a relatively short amount of time, Bill wasn't sure he could go again. His cock reflected his uncertainty, partly hard but mostly limp and draped across his crotch. Sheri whispered something to Debbie that made her smile brightly.

Bill's confidence improved when Sheri caught him off guard by dropping onto the carpet next to him, grasping his dick in her soft hands, and quickly guiding him into her mouth. As her warm, wet mouth closed around his member, and she began sucking in earnest on his meat, Bill felt the pleasurable tingling returning to his groin. Sheri slid her soft lips tightly up to the top of his pole, plunged down wetly over the length of his sensitive cock skin, and then sucked her way up to the top of his meat again. A few swirls of her tongue around his bulging crown and Sheri released him with a loud pop. She looked very satisfied as they all observed Bill's rigid pole standing at attention.

Debbie wasted no time straddling Bill and beginning to lower herself. Sheri kept a grip on the base of Bill's long shaft, carefully guiding it into her friend and Bill enjoyed the sensation of sliding into Debbie's tight, wet pussy. Debbie didn't feel quite as tight as her friend, but she was very wet and felt great enveloping his cock. While Debbie tentatively explored how deep she could take Bill's hard pole into her pussy, Bill lay back and delighted in the feeling of Debbie's tight wetness sliding up and down his member. He also enjoyed the view of Debbie's smaller, but still full and firm, young breasts dangling above him. Once Debbie had bottomed out on his rod, she quickly began grinding herself against Bill's crotch.

Bill knew exactly what she was doing, she was grinding her exposed clit back and forth across Bills pelvis as his long cock filled her pussy. Debbie began rocking her hips at an almost frantic pace, lifting herself off just a little and slamming herself back down as she ground her sensitive clit against Bill. It felt good to feel her pussy enclosing his manhood and rubbing against him a little, but it wasn't as good as the long, slippery thrust of a hard fucking.

"You going to get off on fucking him?" Sheri asked, amusement twinkling in her blue eyes.

"I think so," Debbie responded a little breathlessly.

"How can I help?" Sheri asked.

"Really?!" Debbie replied incredulously.

1...67891011