The Sketch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill could just make out as Sheri opened her mouth and her tongue brushed against the thin fabric covering her friend's sex. "Ohhhhh God," Debbie moaned in the sweetest sound of arousal and surprise.

"Pull them aside," Bill ordered firmly. There was no doubt what he had meant, and Debbie didn't even look up at him as she complied, using her free hand to slide her bottoms over to one side.

His cock tingling with almost overwhelming excitement, Bill gathered Sheri's blonde hair firmly around his fingers, forcing Sheri to lift her head slightly, and then rammed himself home inside of her once again. Sheri's mouth closed around Debbie's pussy lips and Bill could see from Sheri's sucking cheeks that she was eating her friend's pussy in earnest.

"Oh SHIT!" Debbie exclaimed throatily, half in desperate arousal and half in genuine surprise.

Bill kept fucking Sheri hard, the waves from his pounding rolling down Sheri's tight ass and pushing her little body further into Debbie's crotch. "Debbie has a crush on you," Bill finally said. Debbie's brown eyes shot wide open in surprise, the camera falling to her side forgotten. Sheri made a move to lift her head, but Bill reached down and pushed her pretty face back between Debbie's legs.

As Bill continued fucking her, he continued, "Debbie wants your body almost as badly as I do."

"Oh God," Debbie moaned, Sheri's mouth still covering her pussy, Sheri's cheeks moving as her tongue tickled her her best friend's sex.

"It's so obvious," Bill continued as he shoved his cock back into the young blonde, "from just spending a few minutes with you both naked, that you had to have noticed Sheri. You knew. And you know what, Debbie? She knew and she hasn't stopped licking your pussy since I started talking about it, has she?"

"Oh God," the young brunette moaned in response, her face and her chest both flushing with a deep pink color.

"She's eating you out right now, as I fuck her," Bill continued, his full, hard cock flying in and out of Sheri's wet hole, "and she's not stopping. Which makes me wonder why it took so long for you to do this. Doesn't it feel good, Debbie?"

"Oh yes," the brunette responded without hesitation.

"Don't you love the feel of Sheri's tongue on your clit?" Bill teased.

"Oh God," Debbie moaned in response.

"Take a couple of pictures of Sheri eating you out," Bill instructed, still fucking his cock in and out of the blonde. After Debbie complied, Bill instructed, "Now just lay back and enjoy it. Feel how when I fuck into her pussy, fucking your best friend, it pushes her mouth and her tongue hard into your own pussy."

To everyone's surprise, Sheri's tight, young body began shaking. As Bill shoved his thick dick deep into the young blonde, he could feel her starting to tremble on the side. Her arms spasmed, her legs shook, and she moaned, "Nnnngg... Mmmnngg," and then finally, "Oh SHIT!" as she released Debbie's pussy from her mouth. Sheri rested her head in Debbie's lap as her arms continued to tremble, the sharp, sudden orgasm washing over every cell of her body.

Bill was so surprised that he pulled out of Sheri's pussy, his cock still hard and tingling, eliciting a low moan from Sheri.

"Did you just cum again?" Bill asked almost in disbelief.

"Yes, you fuck," Sheri responded sharply, though a pleased and tired smile spread brightly across her face. Sheri sat down on her feet, and Debbie began to run her hands through her friend's blonde hair affectionately. Sheri kept her head resting soflty in Debbie's lap.

"You fucked me so damn hard," Debbie continued, "And all that damn dirty talk, and YES, I know Debbie wants my body and I don't know why it's taken so long..." she was rambling a bit, "... but somehow you forcing me... and having no choice... and then getting fucked while listening to her moan."

"Really?!" Debbie responded with her own surprise. "You don't think I'm some weird dyke?"

Sheri's blue eyes looked up at her friend, her smile never fading, and replied, "I know you've fucked guys. I know you're not really gay. I think it's kind of cute you want to fuck me so bad."

Debbie held Sheri's face in her hands tenderly, but Bill cut in, "I think this is very touching, and I'm glad we all got to share in this moment, but I'm horny as hell so let's get back to the fun."

Despite the situation, blackmailed into providing sexual favors, the shapely blonde was showing no hesitation, eagerly and rapidly sucking on Bill's hard dick. He snapped a few more pictures of her pretty blue eyes looking up into the camera, her mouth filled with his hard cock, before deciding that it was time to move on. Sheri's soft, wet cheeks sliding up and down his rock hard pole was starting to set off some urgent tingling in his balls.

"Go ahead and lie down on the floor," Bill instructed. Sheri did not hesitate to release his wet and hard dick from her mouth before laying on her back in the middle of the floor. She knew what was coming next and spread her legs wide without needed further direction from Bill.

Getting the angle for the pictures just right was almost as hard as controlling his eagerness to fuck the young slut. First Bill snapped a couple of quick shots of his cock head nestled in Sheri's wet pussy folds. It was difficult to include Sheri's pretty face in the picture, and even with Bill leaning far back the angle from across her body looked weird. But after reviewing the pictures he had taken, Bill was pleased he had worked to incorporate Sheri's face. Not only was she beautiful, but the look of anticipation in Sheri's eyes as his cock head waited at the entrance to her tight opening was priceless.

After those initial shots, Bill could not hold back any longer. He pushed hard and slowly slid the length of his meat into Sheri's wet, waiting pussy. Bill marveled at how tight the young blonde felt, wrapped around his thick pole, and snapped a quick shot of just her face as she closed her eyes while he entered her.

Bill immediately began thrusting hard, quickly withdrawing his stiff meat before shoving it firmly back into Sheri's tight, warm hole. Bill pushed hard with his hips and his thighs, ramming his big dick into the little blonde, and Sheri reacted by moaning softly every time Bill buried himself to the hilt inside of her. The powerful fucking caused Sheri's heavy breasts to slide up and down her chest, and Bill loved the sight of her big melons gathered up beneath her chin as he thrust hard into her. Bill took several pictures, marveling at the way her firm, round globes rose up her chest like two smooth pillows. After Bill had taken six pictures, trying to capture the perfect moment, Sheri opened her eyes again in curiosity and Bill got one of the best shots of the day. Sheri's eyes were half glazed with lust, her cheeks flushed, as her heavy tits were pressed upwards by their fucking.

Again Bill felt the familiar tingling in his balls, and this time he handed the camera to Debbie with instructions to "take some good pictures" before concentrating on fucking Sheri in earnest. Bill held onto Sheri's smooth hip with one hand while leveraging his body slightly upward with the other so that he could really pound Sheri's dripping pussy from a more downward angle. Pulling the blonde towards him while shoving his big cock inside of her, Bill was forcefully impaling Sheri over and over on his thick pole.

Sheri began to moan in earnest, lifting her hips just a little off the floor to better receive the full length of Bill's hard meat. Bill loved the sight of Sheri's pretty face, contorted in passion, and the way her big, firm breasts flowed up and down her chest while he fucked her. He was turned on by her moans, and felt the burning pleasure rapidly reaching its crescendo inside of him.

Soon Bill was frantically pulling out and then hurriedly scooting up Sheri's body with his throbbing cock in his hand. Sheri lay beneath him, panting and flushed, and made no move to stop him as he straddled her chest. A few quick strokes up and down his wet cock, gripping his meat tightly with in his closed fist, was enough stimulation to send him over the edge of orgasm. Bill fought to keep his eyes open, and did just long enough to see the first spurt of his white cum splattering wetly onto Sheri's pretty face and dribbling across her pointed nose and chin. Then Bill closed his eyes, delighting in the orgasm as it took him on a ride of pleasure while his cock spurted its seed all over Sheri.

When Bill opened his eyes, still stroking his cock a little, Sheri's face was totally covered in his sticky spunk. "Don't clean up yet," Bill instructed the girl.

Bill grabbed the camera back from Debbie, the brunette standing right next to him, and took three quick shots of Sheri's cum covered face. The blonde actually smiled for the last picture, the white jizz pooling over one closed eye and dripping down the opposite cheek.

"Okay, you can go clean up if you want to," Bill offered, and Sheri quickly scrambled from beneath him and fled towards one of the bathrooms.

After wiping his hands clean on a towel, Bill studied the pictures Debbie had taken. They were surprisingly good, showing Sheri from the side and above her head as Bill fucked her. Debbie even got pictures of Bill cumming on Sheri's pretty face, from an angle right above Sheri. Bill hadn't even felt the young brunette near him. The first two shots were a little blurry but the third showed a thin rope of white cum shooting from the tip of Bill's dick and headed downward to join the other cum already deposited on Sheri's full lips and smooth cheeks.

Debbie even seemed interested in her handiwork, getting so close to Bill as she looked over his shoulder that one of her bare breasts brushed against his back again.

"She looks really good in this pictures," Bill offered.

Debbie responded, "Fuck yeah, she's HOT."

Bill made sure the memory capacity and the battery in the camera were still good, and then Sheri returned from the bathroom, her wet face having been scrubbed clean.

Bill looked up at Sheri and, still siting on the floor, simply said, "Blow me again."

The beautiful blonde hesitated for a brief moment, clearly she thought she might be done with Bill. But she didn't argue. She moved towards Bill and sank to her knees in front of him without a word of protest. As Sheri lifted her delicate hand to grasp his cock, Bill moved to sit on the couch and offered Sheri a pillow. Tucking the pillow beneath her knees, Sheri's thin finger closed over Bill's sensitive manhood and guided his meat into her hot, wet mouth.

Bill was pleased by how quickly his excited member swelled within Sheri's sucking mouth. The blonde's blowjob was good, and the feel of her soft lips tightly sliding up and down the length of his manhood while her wet tongue circled around his pole definitely helped Bill get hard. But the entire situation of spending the evening with two beautiful, young, naked women, and taking willing pictures of gorgeous Sheri as she fucked him, had every cell in Bill's body tingling with excitement. Even Sheri was a little impressed with how quickly Bill's long shaft had swelled back to full length, her blonde hair bobbing behind her as she slid her sucking mouth up and down Bill's big cock.

Though it was just a warm up, Bill made sure to take a few pictures of Sheri's soft lips wrapped tightly around his member. He marveled in the images his camera captured, of the pretty blonde willingly devouring his long, hard pole. As Sheri's wet mouth tickled and excited Bill's sensitive cock skin, he took a picture of Sheri's full lips wrapped around just the tip of his long dick. Sheri looked up at Bill, in response to the flash, and he captured another great image of Sheri's startling blue eyes looking back at him as he filled her mouth with his cock.

"Okay, that's great," Bill finally said, not wanting to get too lost in the wonderful blowjob. Sheri released his manhood with a pop as he handed the camera off to Debbie. "We're going to 69. Debbie, please take some good pictures, and remember to focus on Sheri."

As Bill lay down on his back on the carpet, his fully engorged and throbbing cock elevated slightly off his body, he waited to see if the young women would comply with his direction. Both girls could refuse to do what he wanted, or even take his camera and run out of the cabin, and there was little he could do to stop them. But neither woman hesitated. Sheri moved to straddle his face, spreading her legs over his head and treating him to a lovely view of her wet, bald, pink pussy. He admired her full, heavy breasts as she lowered herself onto her elbows with her head positioned right over his crotch. And Debbie took up a position sitting on the couch, next to Bill and Sheri, from which she immediately began to take pictures of Sheri's face and their two bodies as Sheri settled atop Bill.

Sheri was shorter than Bill, so he had to angle his head upwards in order for his lips to make contact with her smooth, pussy lips. To his surprise, even before his tongue had made contact with Sheri's outer folds, he felt her warm, wet mouth engulf his hard dick. Bill loved this position. As Sheri began swallowing his meat, exciting his manhood with the hot, wet, sucking sensations, Bill probed Sheri's outer pussy folds with the tip of his wet tongue. Sheri was sucking him so tightly, and moving her wet mouth up and down his pole with such quick movements, he had to work to keep from moaning so he could close his mouth over her pussy lips and slather her sensitive spot with the flat of his warm tongue. Sheri moaned her own approval around Bill's tingling pole.

Bill could feel the hard nub of Sheri's clit on the tip of his tongue, and he focused in on her pleasurable spot. Bill sucked the little button between his lips and then worked it with the tip of his wet tongue. Sheri moaned deeply, vibrating his sensitive meat in her mouth, and Bill had not expected that the stimulation would cause Sheri in turn to vigorously attack his cock with her mouth. Her lips flew up and down Bill's pole, her soft hand reaching up to pull up and down his wet rod with a slight twisting motion, while her tongue swirled around the tip of his dick.

Sparks of pleasure began coursing through Bill's loins, to the point he had to break his seal on Sheri's pussy to say, "Stop, stop sucking my cock." He did not want to cum again so soon, in fear that would end their evening. Sheri released Bill's engorged pole from her mouth and then let out a low moan as Bill resumed running circles around her own clit with the tip of his tongue. When Bill began flicking his tongue rapidly across the top of her little button, Sheri arched her back deeply, mashing her big, firm breasts against Bill's pelvis, and she moaned, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Bill's wet mouth closed around Sheri's excited pussy lips as he sucked her clit again into his wet mouth. In that position, Bill was able to rub gently around the sides of Sheri's clit with his lips, while also rubbing firmly over the top of her sensitive button with his wet tongue.

"Oh Shit!" Sheri moaned loudly, "Oh fuck, oh fuck. If you keep this up I'm going to cum again."

Bill released Sheri's pussy from his mouth and said, "Let me up."

The slightly disappointed blonde slid off Bill's warm body, and he quickly sprang to his feet. Gently he guided Sheri, who was still on her knees and elbows, into a spot where she was facing the couch but remained on all fours. Bill then instructed Debbie to take a position just in front of Sheri on the couch.

"She's too close," Debbie warned, and Sheri moved as if to back away from the couch, but Bill held the blonde in place with a firm hand on her back.

"I want tight shots of her face as I fuck her, so stay close," Bill instructed, "Spread your legs if you have to." Debbie shot Bill a doubtful look with her concerned, brown eyes, but dutifully spread her legs so that Sheri's head was just between the brunette's knees. Bill wasn't sure his plan was going to work, but he desperately wanted to give it a try.

Bill hurriedly moved to take his position behind the young, shapely blonde. He admired Sheri's firm, round ass for a moment, placing one hand on the smooth and very pale skin of her bottom. His other hand guided the head of his engorged cock toward's Sheri's dripping and waiting pussy. As soon as Bill's cock head made contact with Sheri's outer folds, he thrust his hips firmly and felt his member sink pleasurably into Sheri's warm, wet, tight, and waiting hole.

Looking up from Sheri's backside, as he withdrew and then pushed fully into Sheri's tight pussy, Bill found the pretty blonde looking back over her shoulder at him. "Face forward," Bill instructed, "I want Debbie to get some nice shots of your face." Sheri complied, tossing her blonde hair over her back.

Bill withdrew his pole again, delighting in the feeling of Sheri's soft pussy walls gripping his sensitive cock skin as he slid out. Then he rammed himself back into Sheri's warm hole, eliciting a grunt of arousal from the young blonde. The hard thrust shoved Sheri just a fraction of an inch closer to the couch. Whether Debbie knew what Bill was doing, or maybe was just hopeful, was unclear. But the pretty brunette leaned forward to take a close picture of her friend's face as she watched Sheri get fucked.

It was hard for Bill to remain in control as he fucked his willing partner. Her tight little pussy slipped over and pulled on his cock so deliciously, he feared he would get too excited and cum too quickly. But it helped to remain focused on his little experiment, eager to see where it went.

Bill withdrew and then slammed back into Sheri, withdrew and then slammed back into her again. Sheri seemed to enjoy the hard pounding as Bill rammed the full length of his considerably long cock into her tight little body, moaning her approval. Bill picked up the pace, withdrawing and then slamming back in faster and faster, and each time Sheri's smooth, young body was pushed just a little bit more forward.

Debbie soon had to lean back into the couch a bit to keep from getting the camera too close to her friend's face, but she made no move to get out of the way. As Bill's cock kept sliding in and out of Sheri's wet snatch, Sheri's face was thrust even with Debbie's thighs. Bill continued to pound into Sheri's firm backside, their skin slapping together loudly, as Sheri's face slid further and further towards Debbie's body. And then Sheri's nose was inches from her friend's panty covered pussy. Bills cock slammed home inside Sheri's tight wetness, his hanging balls slapping against her wet pussy lips, and Sheri's nose was millimeters from Debbie's own snatch,. Debbie kept snapping pictures with Sheri's face just a hair away from her own pussy. And then Sheri's nose brushed against Debbie's crotch and Bill plowed into her from behind. And then Sheri's lips were brushing against Debbie's inner thigh.

Bill could just make out as Sheri opened her mouth and her tongue brushed against the thin fabric covering her friend's sex. "Ohhhhh God," Debbie moaned in the sweetest sound of arousal and surprise.

"Pull them aside," Bill ordered firmly. There was no doubt what he had meant, and Debbie didn't even look up at him as she complied, using her free hand to slide her bottoms over to one side.

His cock tingling with almost overwhelming excitement, Bill gathered Sheri's blonde hair firmly around his fingers, forcing Sheri to lift her head slightly, and then rammed himself home inside of her once again. Sheri's mouth closed around Debbie's pussy lips and Bill could see from Sheri's sucking cheeks that she was eating her friend's pussy in earnest.

"Oh SHIT!" Debbie exclaimed throatily, half in desperate arousal and half in genuine surprise.