The Sketch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cop nodded. "Good thing for you," the policeman replied, "Looks like they were going through your things when we pulled up. You want to press charges?"

Chapter 9: The Debt

Two days later, as the sun began to set, Bill was sitting in his cabin watching the local news and listening to a heavy rain on his cabin roof. He was barely paying attention to either. Instead, his mind was focused on the events of the past two days. Funny, he thought to himself, that he had come to this out of the way place for relaxation.

Bill had spent most of the day of the attempted robbery filling out paperwork at the local sheriff's office. Joe and his two accomplices were charged with breaking and entering. While at the station, Bill learned that Joe had two prior juvenile arrests, one for getting into a fight with a shop owner who accused him of shoplifting and one for reckless driving. Joe was facing the potential of serious jail time for a third arrest, and was already trying to strike a plea bargain with the local prosecutor's office.

Musing about what might happen to Joe, how lucky he had been to call the cops that morning, and Sheri's confession, Bill was startled by a knock at the door. Bill peeked out the front window before opening the door. Outside was Sheri, soaking wet from the rain, and looking like a frightened child.

"Do you want to come in?" Bill asked.

"No," Sheri responded. "I better not." Bill noticed that Sheri was either shaking or shivering. It was hard to tell which, with Sheri's arms crossed over her chest like she was hugging herself in the rain, but Bill guessed it was probably a little of both.

Sheri looked back over her shoulder to the car in the driveway, engine still running and wiper blades going back and forth over the windshield. Bill could only make out that someone was sitting in the drivers seat, but he couldn't tell much more between the headlights in his eyes and the rain cascading down over the windshield.

"Who's in the car?" Bill asked suspiciously.

"My best friend, Debbie," Sheri responded. "I asked her to come with me... I didn't want to come alone."

"She knows what happened?" Bill asked.

"Yeah," Sheri admitted quietly. "She knows everything. I tell her everything."

"What do you want, Sheri?" Bill asked.

"You didn't tell the police that I was involved," Sheri said. "You also didn't tell Joe that I told you what he was up to."

"Yeah," Bill replied, still a little suspicious.

"I would have called," Sheri continued, "but I don't know your phone number. Joe hasn't said anything about the other nights I set you up or how I was going to help him. He really thinks there was a security alarm on your stuff."

"Good," Bill responded curtly.

Sheri paused, studying Bill in the dim light before continuing. "Like I said, I'm really sorry. It was stupid to agree to this with Joe and I should have never set you up."

"What do you want, Sheri?" Bill asked again.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry," the young blonde responded quickly. "And I wanted to tell you that I appreciate you keeping my name out of this, to both Joe and the police. I'll be honest, if I get arrested it will probably screw up my chances of going to college in the fall. I'll be stuck here."

Sheri paused and Bill said nothing, waiting for her to continue. "I know I owe you big for all of this, and to make up for what I did," she finally said slowly. "So I'm here to tell you that I'll do ANYTHING, and I mean anything, if you promise never to tell Joe or the cops about everything I did and what I told you."

Bill considered Sheri's offer as he listened to the pouring rain falling around them. Finally, Bill said, "You know you let Joe catch you up in an ugly, dangerous web with him, don't you?"

"I do," Sheri replied. "I don't know why I did it."

"And you know that it doesn't matter if you go to college, if you keep doing stupid stuff like this," Bill continued, "You're gong to kill whatever future you're trying to make for yourself."

"I know," Sheri agreed.

"Is it true you hate the idea of dirty pictures of yourself?" Bill asked.

"Yes," Sheri responded without hesitation. "I've never taken them and never want to."

"Then you're going to let me take some dirty pictures of you, including me having sex with you," Bill stated.

"Why?!" Sheri exclaimed.

"You said it yourself," Bill explained. "No one can find out about what happened." Bill didn't tell Sheri this, but it had occurred to him that he couldn't let the police find out he had lied to them about how he knew Joe was trying to rob his cabin. "So I need you to give me something I can hold over you. You're going to let me have a little fun with you, because you owe me after everything you put me through. And as long as you never breathe a word of what happened between us, your pictures will never go anywhere beyond my external hard drive, and I'll keep quiet too. But if what you did comes out or comes back on me somehow, if your crazy boyfriend decides to come after me because you tell him to, then I post your pictures on the internet."

Sheri considered Bill's proposal for a long minute, the rain still crashing down around them, the wiper blades continuing to move on the car behind her.

"You PROMISE no one will ever see the pictures you take, besides you?" Sheri asked.

"I promise," Bill responded.

"Fine, then I'll do it," Sheri agreed. "When do you want to do it?"

"Saturday night," Bill replied. "Come alone and don't tell anyone where you are going."

"No, can't do that," Sheri shot back. "Every time I was with you before, Joe knew where I was. I don't feel safe about coming here alone, no offense but I rather go to jail then get killed."

"You don't trust me?" Bill asked, "After everything that's already happened."

"Do you trust me?" Sheri asked. "I've never lied to you, especially when I made a promise. I just didn't tell you everything."

"And I can't let anyone know what happened between us," Bill retorted.

"My friend Debbie already knows," Sheri said quickly. "She can come, she won't say anything, I promise."

Bill thought about it for a second and then said, "I need two naked pictures of Debbie too then, to ensure her silence."

Sheri ran over to the car and talked animatedly through the driver side window for a moment. Sheri made some animated gestures, but Bill couldn't hear what she was saying and shortly after, Sheri returned.

"Debbie will do it," Sheri informed Bill. "We have an agreement."

"Why would Debbie agree?" Bill asked, curious.

"She knows I'm in real trouble over this," Sheri said, "I've never been in REAL trouble before, and she's my best friend. She's willing to help."

"You're not in real trouble with me," Bill said, feeling a little bad. "It's Joe's fault that you're in any trouble."

Sheri's blue eyes flashed a spark of anger as she said, "Then why are you making me have sex with you?"

Before Bill could respond, Sheri was jogging through the rain to her waiting car.

-----

Chapter 10: The Photo Shoot

Saturday night, there was a knock on Bill's door promptly at 7 pm. Sheri, wearing loose clothes and looking sheepish, walked into Bill's apartment with her friend Debbie in tow.

As Bill closed the door, he appraised Debbie. He admired that the newcomer looked right back at him while he obviously sized her up. Debbie wasn't as strikingly beautiful as her blonde friend, but she was pretty in her own way. Debbie had long, straight brown hair that went part way down her back, framing a young face with brown eyes and pale skin. Debbie was noticeably taller than Sheri, maybe 5'8", with a more average build but nice, full C cup breasts that filled out her curves. Debbie looked even more nervous than Sheri, if that was possible, but she didn't shrink from Bill's gaze or even look away from him.

Bill had heated the apartment prior to the girl's arrival, setting the temperature at a balmy 78 degrees. "Please undress when you're ready," Bill instructed the women, "You can use my bedroom or bathroom if you want."

The girls exchanged a look, then without saying anything began to peel off their clothes in the living room. Bill took it as a sign that the girls wanted to show they weren't intimidated by what he was about to do. Once completely naked, both women sat on Bill's couch. Debbie didn't have quite as nice a body as her best friend, but she still had the toned, athletic frame that comes so much easier to younger women. The main difference between the two was that Sheri sat with her arms at her side, as if she got naked in front of Bill all the time (which wasn't far from the truth), while Debbie sat with her arms crossed over her chest, hiding her nipples.

Bill had already set up the two stand lamps he owned so that they were facing the couch, and the room filled with a noticeable brightness when he switched on the lamps. The girls squinted a little at first, but they didn't move. There were shades over the lamps to keep the light from being blinding.

Next, Bill retrieved the high-end digital SLR camera he had brought with him. Checking to make sure the battery was fully charged, he sat down on the couch next to Debbie.

Although she was surprised to be the initial focus of attention, Debbie did not hesitate when Bill asked her to drop her arms to her side. Debbie's full, firm breasts were just as perky as her blonde friend, though her puffy, pink nipples were larger. She also didn't flinch when he took two quick shots of her sitting naked on the couch next to Sheri. Sheri did flinch as the bright flash went off on Bill's camera.

Bill then scooted a little closer to show Debbie the images he had taken, going through the pictures with her in the rear display. Bill had intended a very quick tutorial on how the camera functioned and some basic ideas of how he wanted to conduct the photo shoot. To Bill's surprise, Debbie asked a lot of questions, appearing to be genuinely curious about some of the camera functions.

Finally, Bill had to ask, "Why are you doing this for Sheri?"

Debbie didn't hesitate in responding, "She really fucked up this time. I would have told her not to do what she did, but now that she's done it, if this is all you're asking to get her off the hook, then I think it's a fair price.

"I will say," Debbie continued, "I didn't think you would have such fancy camera equipment."

"Neither did I," Sheri chimed in, with what almost sounded like admiration. "At least I know your camera is probably going to make me look as good as I can look."

Bill then laid out the ground rules for Debbie. He would take most of the shots but some of them she would have to take for him. When she took the pictures, Debbie was to get as little of Bill in each shot as possible. For some reason, both of the girls seemed relieved to hear that. Debbie eagerly agreed to be Bill's camera assistant for the evening, but asked if she could put her panties back on for the rest of the night. Bill agreed.

Once Debbie had her bottoms back on, Bill instructed Debbie to stand behind him while he took a few initial photos of Sheri.

As she had been with the sketches, Sheri was a compliant and willing subject while Bill instructed and posed the shapely young blonde for his photos. Bill started snapping photos without any initial direction, trying to catch Sheri in a natural pose with her arms to her side, sitting on the couch. But Sheri flinched each time the flash went off on Bill's camera, and eventually her tenseness showed in the high hunch of her bare shoulders and her slightly curled toes.

"Relax," Bill said, "You're doing great and you look great."

The compliment appeared to do more to ease Sheri's nerves than the instruction to relax. Bill decided to try some poses and told the young blonde first to get on her knees on the couch, and then spread her legs while sitting on her feet. Bill liked the way the pose showed off the young woman's smooth, pink pussy, but her arms dangling at her side looked stiff. So Bill had Sheri put her hands behind her head and turn her face just a little to the right. As soon as she adopted he pose, Bill loved the image and fired off several quick photos. Sheri's upraised arms lifted her big, round breasts a bit, providing a nice shadow in the lamp light under hear heavy mounds. And with her elbows and knees spread, it was like her full, naked body was on display for him, from her pink pussy lips to her pink nipples, all the way up to the slight curve of a smile on Sheri's lips. Bill looked at the image of Sheri on his digital display and knew there were few men in the world who would not get hard at looking at that picture of the young, blonde vixen.

Bill was still a little nervous about Debbie being in the room and standing behind him, even though he tried to tell himself that a mostly naked young woman could do little to threaten him. He turned to show the digital display to Debbie and was surprised when Sheri's friend came close enough for her nipple to brush gently against his shoulder. Between the unexpected light touch from Debbie's firm breast and the pictures of gorgeous, naked Sheri, Bill felt his cock spring rapidly to attention.

"She looks sexy as hell," Debbie offered admiringly, with a smile of her own. Debbie's endorsement brought a broad smile to her friend's face.

Bill decided to direct Sheri through a couple of more poses, driven to move rapidly by the growing libido within him. Bill had Sheri stand in front of the couch and cross one arm under her breasts while the other hung at her side. The arm under her boobs helped provide weight to her tits in the photos. Bill could see in the images how Sheri's heavy boobs hung over her arm, the way their round firmness shaded her arm and her sides. The blonde's tits, smooth alabaster skin capped by light pink nipples, looked positively irresistible. Best of all, Sheri had decided on her own to stand with her right heel slightly off the ground, accentuating the tone in her smooth legs all the way up to the barely hidden swell in her ass. Sheri didn't need to be told to hang her blonde hair over one shoulder, with her chin slightly down and her deep blue eyes looking slightly upwards. Sheri had naturally chosen a seductive pose that made it look like she was offering her breasts to the camera. She knew without instruction how to be overwhelmingly seductive, the heat of her desirability leaping from the images in Bill's digital display.

Bill made no attempt to hide his erection as his instructed the young blonde to get down on all fours in front of the couch. Sheri complied like a large, dangerous cat, moving deliberately and without concern as she dropped her lithe body into the new pose. Bill took up a position on his knees in front of Sheri and directed her to arch her back. Sheri's breasts stood out proudly from her chest, which is exactly what Bill wanted from this pose. He loved the contrast of Sheri's thin, toned arms framing her massive, round melons. Best of all, the way Sheri's big tits hung down below her body, the images showed they were all natural and still firm enough to maintain some roundness to their form. It was Sheri who decided on her own to smile broadly, her pretty cheek bones lifting with the curve in her lips, giving the pictures the sense that she was proudly showing off her naked body.

It was too much sex appeal for Bill, who briefly handed off the camera to Debbie while he hurriedly stripped off his own clothes. When Bill's hard cock popped into view, Debbie said in an appreciative voice, "Whoa, you weren't kidding. He might be as big as Joe."

"Now Sheri," Bill said carefully, "You are going to blow me again. But we're both going to try to remember that, as great as that fantastic mouth of yours is, the point is going to be to take good pictures."

"If you say so," replied Sheri as Bill walked his hard cock closer towards her waiting face.

Sheri shifted from all fours to sitting on her knees, and when Bill got close she moved forward as if she were going to swallow his eager cock.

"No wait," Bill instructed. "First open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

Bill provided a series of very specific directions leading to a set of photos that would make him cum again dozens of times into the future. First he laid the fat head of his cock on the blonde girl's wet, pink tongue, feeling the slight warmth and wetness against the underside of his knob while she looked up at him with her blue eyes. Then came a show with Sheri just swallowing the crown of his cock, her full, soft lips firmly sealed around his fat cock head as she continued to look into the camera with her startlingly blue eyes. Finally, there was a shot with Sheri's cheeks sucked in tightly around his shaft as most of his rigid pole lay within her mouth. Sheri's eyes closed as if she were concentrating on giving him a good blowjob, but this close in even her blonde eyelashes were visible in the photos.

Sheri's mouth began rocking back and forth out of habit, her wet cheeks sliding back and forth against the sides of Bill's thick cock while her wet tongue swirled around the tip of his dick. Bill was too turned on to want to stop what was happening, so he handed the camera to Debbie to have her practice taking a couple of pictures.

"Remember, they should be mostly her and very little of me," Bill reminded Debbie.

It was hard for Bill to think of anything other than the beautiful blonde who was sliding her wet mouth up and down his eager pole, but he was glad he had included Debbie because she managed to capture a couple of pictures from the side of Sheri's face, of Bill's hands gently cupping Sheri's chin as he fucked her mouth with his cock.

Between Debbie's wet tongue swirling his thick rod and the pictures of her pretty face taking his cock, Bill was close to cumming. He knew he only had a few of his own orgasms to work with, so he withdrew his cock from Sheri's sucking mouth and told her to stop.

With Sheri still on her hands and knees, Bill showed the young woman how to hold her big tits together by pressing her palms into the sides of her breasts and then lacing her thin fingers together over her pink nipples. Sheri was paying so much attention to the instruction that she was caught off guard when Bill thrust his hard cock, wet with her saliva, up through the tight tunnel of tit flesh that Sheri had created. Bill's thick cock head just poked through the top of Sheri's smooth, round cleavage, and the first picture he snapped included a priceless look of surprise on Sheri's pretty face.

Bill snapped a few more pictures as he thrust his eager cock in and out of Sheri's tight tit tunnel. In some pictures, Sheri looked up at the camera with a smile, her straight blonde hair falling behind her back as her blue eyes bored straight into the lens. In other pictures, Sheri' looked down at the big cock head poking free from between the round tops of her big boobs, the image washed out slightly from the blonde hair on the back of Sheri's head. Bill had a tough time focusing on the camera angle as he felt Sheri's smooth, firm tit flesh gripping the sides of his dick while he fucked her big boobs.

Bill handed the camera to Debbie and said, "Get some shots of us from the side." Bill looked down at the beautiful blonde in front of him and focused on fucking upwards against her chest, feeling the electric tingle of the underside of his cock rubbing against the smooth skin of her chest.

When Debbie handed the camera back, there were a couple of good shots of Sheri's pretty face looking down as her hug breasts enveloped Bill's cock. In one of the shots, Bill could see the power in his own thighs on display as he thrust upwards.

"Less of my legs and more of her body," Bill instructed as he handed the camera back.

1...56789...11