The Sketch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,464 Followers

Bill only caught a glimpse of the cock because Sheri's mouth quickly swallowed her man's meat. All Bill could really see was Sheri's silky blonde hair swaying back and forth as her head bobbed up and down on Joe's dick. Joe reached down with his hands and placed them on the back of Sheri's head. Joe's long, thin fingers pressed against his girlfriend's blonde hair and pulled her head rapidly down onto his pole.

Bill couldn't help but be impressed with Sheri's skills. Not only did she not seem to mind Joe pressing on the back of her head, but from the movements of her mouth she was swallowing a whole lot of Joe's long cock. At the same time, Bill was supposed to be learning what Sheri looked like while she was having sex, and all he could see was her back. He was enjoying the show so much that he could feel his own cock growing, but Bill wasn't accomplishing what he was supposed to be learning crouched behind the dusty entertainment center.

As if Sheri could hear Bill's thoughts, she playfully pushed against her boyfriend's midsection and the skinny young man sat back on the plush couch behind him while kicking off his jean shorts. Sheri quickly kicked off her own jean shorts before stripping off her tight shirt and then flinging aside her bra. Bill drank in the sight of each of Sheri's curves as her young body came into view, bit by bit. First her smooth, toned ass cheeks, followed by the hourglass curves of her hips to her waists. And then her large, round breasts were exposed, dangling like ripe fruit from her thin frame. Joe waited with a smile on his face, relaxed on the couch with his long cock pointed up towards his chest. Bill took just a second to note that the young man was probably longer than Bill, but his cock was definitely thinner than Bill's fat meat.

Bill did not anticipate that Sheri would turn her back to her boyfriend as she lowered her round ass towards Joe's lap. But Bill understood when Sheri's blue eyes searched for his, hidden behind the entertainment center. She wanted Bill to be able to see her face. It felt like Sheri's sparkling blue eyes were locked on Bill's, though he couldn't tell if she could actually see him through the small opening in the shelf. What Bill could tell for sure was the moment that Joe began to penetrate Sheri's tight, pink pussy. Bill couldn't see Joe's cock head enter her, only the young man's hand helping to aim his pole at the target. But Bill knew what was happening from the way Sheri's young brow crinkled, and her eyes closed. When Sheri had bottomed out on Joe's long pole, and her plump tush had settled into Joe's lap, she opened her eyes again and flashed a smile towards Bill.

Much like the cock sucking, if Sheri had thought she was going to set the tone and pace of their fucking, Joe had other ideas. As soon as the shapely blonde began to rise back up her boyfriend's cock, Joe firmly gripped his girlfriend's hips and powerfully thrust the full length of his pole back into Sheri's pussy. The wiry teen was soon thrusting away gleefully, setting a furiously quick pace while he grunted happily. Sheri tried to match her boyfriend's rapid thrusts by bouncing rapidly up and down Joe's cock, loudly moaning her own arousal. And Bill set about trying to memorize every detail of Sheri's appearance while she was being fucked.

At first Bill could only notice the things any straight male would notice while watching a gorgeous young woman have sex. Bill was mesmerized by the way Sheri's firm, young breasts flowed up and down her chest as she rode her boyfriend's cock. Her breasts became almost perfectly round, high on her chest, just before she bottomed out on Joe's lap. Then her firm melons became almost tear drop shaped, hanging down off her chest with her light pink nipples still perfectly at the center, when she pushed herself upwards on Joe's pole. Bill loved the way Sheri's chest grew a flushed pink. He wished he could see her pussy being penetrated by Joe's dick, but with the young man sitting far back on the couch it was hidden from Bill's view by Sheri's smooth, toned thighs. So instead Bill admired the way Sheri's shapely calves flexed as she bounced herself up and down on her boyfriend's lap.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK Joe," Sheri moaned, leaning her head back a bit towards her boyfriend. Sheri's blonde hair cascaded behind her and her big boobs were pushed out proudly from her chest.

"You like that?" Joe grunted.

Bill began to note specific details in his mind, concentrating on Sheri's face while she fucked. She squeezed her eyes so tightly sometimes when she bottomed out on Joe's long dick that her eyelids crinkled. Her forehead furrowed into a "V" shape, and she opened her mouth into an "O" while she moaned. Sometimes Sheri chewed on the bottom of her full lip while panting her arousal, but she only chewed on the right side of her mouth.

The problem that began to develop as Bill attempted to focus on making mental notes is that his cock became fully engorged from watching the gorgeous blonde fuck. She moaned so delightfully while she bounced up and down on her boyfriend's cock, and her tight, young body was ridiculously arousing. At one point, after being distracted again by the way Sheri's full, young breasts bounced on her chest, Bill's cock got so hard that it was almost painful to keep it in his pants. Finally, being careful to be quiet and move slowly, Bill lowered his zipper and freed his raging erection. It was the only way to relieve the pressure so Bill could focus on observing Sheri.

Shortly after Bill had taken his rock hard cock out from his shorts, Joe pushed his girlfriend from behind and Sheri fell onto her hands and knees in front of him. Joe wasted little time lining up his cock again as his beautiful young girlfriend waited on all fours on the carpet. Joe was quickly fucking Sheri doggy style, and the young blonde seemed to love it.

Joe gripped Sheri's hips firmly, pulling her back on his cock while he slammed his hips forward at the same time. The result, from Bill's point of view, was watching Sheri's face and shoulders shake as her smooth, curvy body absorbed the impact of Joe's fucking. Sheri smiled a broad smile as her ample tits swung back and forth below her like heavy pendulums.

"Oh, oh, oh yeahhh," Sheri encouraged, "Fuck me baby!" Sheri actually looked at Bill through the gap in the shelves and winked one of her blue eyes.

"You like that, girl?" Joe asked as he slammed himself home into his eager girlfriend.

"Give it to me!" Sheri encouraged as she began chewing the right side of her bottom lip again.

Bill tried to memorize everything he could about the sight. He noted the sheen of sweat building on Sheri's smooth, pale skin. He noted the way Sheri arched her back deeply as Joe pounded her little body. He noted the way the toned but feminine muscles of Sheri's upper arms stood out as she propped herself up on her hands. Marveling at the hard fucking that the beauty was taking before him, Bill found himself lightly and slowly beginning to jack off his own throbbing cock.

Before Bill could memorize too much, Joe was grunting, "Here it comes baby, here it comes."

Sheri smiled, blue eyes still locked on Bill, as she said, "Oh yesss, baby. Give it to me. You can cum on my face if you want."

But Joe just grunted loudly once, twice, and and then a low moan while he held himself buried deep inside Sheri's pussy. It was clear that the young man was cumming hard inside his girlfriend, and Sheri twisted her hips playfully while she accepted his load.

A Joe withdrew, Bill began wondering how he was going to stuff his hard erection back into his shorts in case Joe found him. But any concerns about Joe lingering while Bill remained cramped behind the entertainment center were quickly dispelled. Joe seemed strangely rushed as he hopped up and down while quickly pulling his shorts back on.

"You want a beer or something?" Sheri asked, now lounging naked on her side on the floor.

"Nah, thanks babe. Your parents could come home at any time," Joe hurriedly replied. Within three minutes, Bill was listening to the sound of Joe walking out the front door.

Bill remained in place until he heard Sheri's voice call, "You can come out now."

Bill just managed to cram his hard cock back into his shorts before he stood up, and was somewhat surprised to find Sheri still naked, standing in the middle of her living room.

"What did you think?" Sheri asked sweetly.

"I'm sorry, what?" Bill responded awkwardly, unsure of what the young blonde was asking.

"Do you think you saw enough to do another set of sketches?" Sheri asked.

"Oh," Bill said hurriedly, "Oh yeah, of course." While the beautiful, naked blonde before him was very distracting, Bill was trying to figure out how to excuse himself as quickly as possible so he could get home and jerk off.

"Looks like you really enjoyed the show," Sheri said with a smile, pointing to the noticeable bulge in Bill's shorts.

Bill flushed just a little and stammered, "Um, yeah. Of course. It was hot."

Sheri got another devilish twinkle in her blue eyes as she said, "You can get yourself off again if you want, before you leave."

"Um... you sure?" Bill asked.

All other thoughts evaporated from Bill's mind as Sheri dropped to her knees in front of Bill. "Of course, sweetie," she encouraged. "Go ahead and stroke your dick for me." The young blonde even cupped her large breasts in her hands as she knelt before him, looking up at him seductively with her blue eyes. "You loved seeing my breasts, didn't you?"

Almost on auto pilot, Bill unzipped his shorts and took out his thick cock. She had already seen him jack himself off, he thought to himself, so he might as well enjoy doing it again.

Sheri smiled as Bill began working his meat, "That's it," she encouraged. "Now why don't you tell me what you want to see? Direct me just like you did for your pictures."

"Ohhh, you look so sexy," was all Bill could manage. Finally getting to properly rub his cock after the show he had just seen, he was getting aroused very quickly.

"Yeah?" Sheri teased. "You think I'm sexy? You like these big boobies?" Sheri asked as she ran her hands over the front of her own tits.

"Oh God YES!" Bill moaned.

"You want to cum on my face?" Sheri asked with a smile. "Joe missed his chance."

"Are you sure?" Bill asked breathlessly?

Sheri's smile widened. "Sure," she responded, "and then maybe you can draw me with your cum on my face the in one of your sketches."

Bill looked down at the willing blonde, waiting to receive his hot load, and felt the familiar tingling of orgasm. Again he longed to feel her soft lips wrapped tightly around his cock. He desperately wondered what it would be like to bury his cock into her hot, young pussy. He wanted to feel Sheri's tight, soft body pressed against his as he fucked her. Then the feeling began to overwhelm him.

"I'm going to cum," he warned softly.

"Give it to me, baby," Sheri encouraged.

Again Bill fought to keep his eyes open as the powerful orgasm overtook him, sending burning hot pleasure throughout his body. His legs shook as he came, and Sheri closed her eyes just before the first thick glob of Bill's cum landed on the bridge of her little nose, directly between her eyes. Sport after spurt of hot, gooey cum began to coat Sheri's face, glazing her full, pink lips and covering her pale chin. The last little spurt landed directly on Sheri's left eye, and Bill marveled at the way the white cum covered her blonde eyebrow.

As soon as he was done, Bill said, "Sorry about getting that in your eye."

The blonde just smiled, face still covered in cum, and said, "No problem, just help me get it off."

Bill quickly found some tissues and wiped the glob off of Sheri's eye, but she still couldn't see well enough to direct herself so Bill had to lead the naked young girl to her kitchen so she could wash off the rest of the cum. Several minutes later, Bill and Sheri were both clothed again and Bill was getting antsy about not getting caught by Sheri's parents.

"You want anything to drink before you go?" Sheri asked.

"No thanks," Bill said as politely as he could. "I should be getting home."

"Don't forget to stop by the restaurant and let me know as soon as the pictures are done," she reminded Bill as he left.

"I won't," Bill responded.

As he walked back into his rental house, so many thought were flooding through Bill's mind that he struggled to concentrate on the memory of what Sheri's face looked like during sex. He wanted to do right and sketch her accurately. But as he looked for his sketch pad and computer, they weren't were he remembered leaving them. When he found them in a different part of his bedroom, Bill assumed it was the excitement that had led him to mis-remember where he had left his things. He set about immediately working on the outlines of his sketches, and worked through to the dawn.

-----

Chapter 8: The Plot

Between staying up all night to work on his initial sketches, while his memory was still fresh, and not wanting to return to the diner until at least a few were completed, three days passed between Bill's visit to Sheri's house and when he next returned to the diner.

Bill was excited to recognize Sheri working in the back of the seating area, her blonde hair standing out like a beacon, as he walked into the diner. But he grew concerned when he saw a very worried look cross her face when she spotted him heading to his table.

Before he even had a chance to open his menu, Sheri was walking quickly towards Bill, looking nervously over her shoulder as she approached him.

As she sat in the seat across the table from Bill, she said quietly, "I was wondering when you'd be back."

"Sorry if it took me a while," Bill said with a smile. "I wanted to make sure I got some of the sketches done that you wanted. I have three finished and three more that I'm going to finish, though I wasn't sure if you wanted me to bring them here..."

Sheri cut Bill off with, "Do you have some time to talk right now?"

Bill was worried by the look of concern on Sheri's face, but responded happily with, "Sure, is everything okay?"

Sheri's blue eyes fixed on Bill's, studying him. The mischief and playful twinkle was gone from her blue eyes, Bill noted, replaced with something focused and serious. A moment of silence hung between the two, stretching as Bill waited for Sheri's response. Finally, the young woman squeezed her eyes shut, opened them again, and proceeded to explain.

"Look, you seem like a really nice guy," Sheri began, "and I kind of like you. You seem decent."

"Well thank you," Bill started to say in response, before Sheri cut him off again.

"But listen, you can't hold this against me," Sheri pleaded. "I didn't know exactly what they were going to do. They didn't really tell me everything, just like I didn't tell them everything."

"What are you..." Bill began with some concern.

But Sheri spoke right over him again. "Listen to me!" she hissed, before lowering her voice again. "Please give me some credit for telling you this, and remember that I didn't know what they were going to do. My boyfriend, Joe, he set you up."

Bill was taken aback. "What do you mean..." Bill started to say, before Sheri once again, spoke over him.

"I told Joe what you told me about the videos," Sheri continued, "I told him you were trying to warn me. He told me he had heard you were in financing and renting that big cabin for the summer, and he figured you had a lot of money probably lying around the cabin to keep you comfortable for the summer. Otherwise, why would you come all the way out here?"

As Bill struggled to process what he was hearing, and guess where it was leading, Sheri continued. "Joe asked if I could come up with a way to lure you out of your cabin at a certain place and time. I told him about the drawing you did for me and I came up with the idea of asking you to do a nude sketch of me. Joe loved the idea. He said if you bothered to look into the videos, you had to at least be a little interested in me, attracted to me. He said you wouldn't be able to resist."

"Your drawings are really, really good, don't get me wrong," Sheri continued, "and I like them. But Joe was supposed to do something that first night I came over to your place and let you draw me naked. Only, I didn't realize he chickened out when he didn't immediately find any valuables, and didn't do anything other than go through some of your stuff that night. After, he asked me about the layout of the cabin and where you were keeping your stuff.

"That night you came over to my house, Joe and a couple of his friends went through your stuff. I was supposed to stall you after Joe left. He doesn't know that I watched you jack off or let you cum on me, I just sort of let it happen in the moment. But Joe and his friends didn't find anything in your cabin except your laptop."

"That's why Joe was in such a rush to leave," Bill said aloud with the realization.

"He was trying to meet up with his friends before they left your cabin," Sheri said, finishing the thought for Bill. "But when he got to your place, they said they hadn't found any cash.

"They asked me to come up with some way to figure out where you were stashing your money," Sheri continued, "But I refused. You seem like a nice enough guy and I don't want to be a part of this anymore, whatever they have planned. They were talking about maybe kidnapping you and making you get money out of an ATM, or trapping you the next time you come over to do some sketches of me. But I don't want any part of that."

Bill felt a chill run through him at the thought of being kidnapped by Joe and a bunch of teenage thugs. Bill was stunned, and reeling, but a thought occurred to him. "When was the last time you talked to Joe?" Bill asked.

"I talked to him this morning," Sheri responded, a serious look of concern on her face.

"About me?" Bill asked.

"About a lot of things," Sheri responded, "But yes, you too."

"What did he say?" Bill asked.

"He asked if you had given me my new batch of sketches," Sheri replied. "I told him that I hadn't seen you since the night at my place. I told him you usually come to the diner every morning, but it had been three days since the last time you were in."

"Thank you Sheri," Bill said, still dumbfounded from the news. Bill stood and walked to the front of the restaurant. Sheri tried to call after Bill, to ask if he wanted to talk about what happened, but Bill barely heard her.

On a hunch, Bill used the diner phone to call the non-emergency number for the police and asked if they could send a car by his cabin to check on the place. Then he hurriedly walked home, forgetting until he was most of the way back that he hadn't eaten breakfast at the diner like he planned.

As soon as he cleared the last rise before his rental cabin, Bill could see two police cars with their lights flashing. As he got closer, Bill recognize Joe sitting in the back of one of the cars.

"You the renter?" One of the policemen asked as Bill approached.

"Yeah," Bill responded, noting two other young men in the back of the other car.

"You call in the request for us to drive by your place?" the policeman asked.

"Yeah," Bill responded again, walking towards his open front door and peering inside. Nothing seemed amiss inside the cabin.

"We found these three young men inside, they tried to bolt when they saw our cruiser pull up," the policeman explained. "How'd you know they were in there?"

Bill could see the three young men all looking at him from inside the cop car. He thought for just a moment before responding, "I have some security controls on some of my stuff. One of the alarms went off."

spaldan
spaldan
1,464 Followers
1...45678...11