The Sketch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,455 Followers

In response, Sheri leaned in and kissed her brunette friend softly on the lips. Debbie pressed forward for more, but instead Sheri teasingly cradled her friend's head in her hand while kissing her way wetly down Debbie's neck. Bill could feel Debbie picking up the pace of her sliding, grinding motion atop him, and listened to the brunette moan as Sheri wetly licked at her neck. Sheri's hand slid down from Debbie's neck, across her chest, and lightly tweaked one of her friend's excited nipples.

"Oh shit!" Debbie blurted out quickly, her grinding motion picking up speed, making wet squelching noises at the joining of their bodies.

"You going to cum?" Sheri asked teasingly.

"Fuck yeah!" Debbie responded enthusiastically.

Debbie crawled slowly on all fours until her face was just inches away from Bill's. He thought she was going to kiss him, but instead she whispered softly into his ear, "You going to cum?"

'I don't know," Bill admitted, his cock still hard in Debbie's wetness, but not much more stimulated by Debbie's rocking motion.

"You don't?" Sheri responded in some sort of mock surprise.

The blonde moved forward so her big, heavy breasts hung over Bill's face. Sheri's light pink nipples brushed teasingly across Bills lips, and he eagerly opened his mouth to suckle wetly on Sheri's sensitive teat.

"Ohhhhh fuuuck," Sheri moaned lustily. Bill could tell she was exaggerating her arousal, but he also didn't care. It sounded hot as hell. "Ohhh Gaaaaawwdd that feels so good."

Debbie was rubbing herself furiously against Bill's pelvis, and began whimpering softly with each of her thrusts. It was then that Bill realized that Sheri was looking at Debbie, their eyes locked on each other, while Sheri moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh YES! Ohhhhhh YES!" Sheri moaned again, "His tongue feels SOOOOOO good,"

"Uh huh... uh huh... uh huh..." Debbie began to half moan, half pant as she jammed her pelvis downward against him. Bill's own loins were inflamed by the combined sensation of Debbie's wet pussy rubbing against his swollen dick, the sultry moans from Sheri, and the feeling of Sheri's firm, heavy tit against his lips.

"Ohhhh I'm so turned on," Sheri moaned, "Just like when your tongue was on my pussy."

"Oh God," Debbie moaned.

"Just like when my tongue was on YOUR pussy," Sheri cooed.

"Ohhh FUCK!" Debbie blurted out, her hips bucking and rubbing at a furious rate. Bill felt Debbie's wet pussy tighten a little more and then felt her entire, thin body trembling atop him as a hissing sound came from between her clenched teeth. Debbie was cumming hard on his cock, and the stimulation was driving Bill towards his own sharp climax.

"I'm going to cum," Bill warned weakly.

"Not inside please," Debbie abruptly warned before quickly standing.

Bill's cock slid out from Debbie's wet pussy, his member absolutely throbbing with arousal. Out of instinct his own hand closed around his excited pole, and he began pumping up and down his shaft. Sheri was looking down at Bill's face, studying him with her deep blue eyes, and he managed to growl, "So close!"

"You want my mouth or my pussy, babe?" Sheri asked with a sweet smile.

Not even sure he was understanding correctly, Bill managed to moan, "Pussy."

In one impossibly smooth motion, Sheri swung one shapely leg over Bill's body, reached down to guide the thick tip of his excited cock into her pussy lips, and sat back on his member. As Sheri sank backwards, taking Bill's desperate dick into her tight, warm, wet, tunnel, Bill could not help thrusting upwards out of eagerness. He felt the warmth and the slippery wetness envelope him and thought he would cum instantly, but to his amazement the orgasm kept building. Sheri moved her hips upward a bit, sliding her pussy walls against his throbbing member, and still the intense feeling of pleasure built inside Bill's loins. She sank back down again, rubbing her tight wetness against his most sensitive skin, and it was like sparks of fiery bliss were shooting out of Bill's body. The pretty blonde studied Bill with her blue eyes, looking down at his overwhelming eagerness with a slight smile on her lips. When Sheri leaned forward again, settling her big firm breasts against his chest Bill finally exploded. The pleasure of orgasm was so intense that Bill felt like his brain had been blinded and frozen in a white flash, and he only dimly felt spurt after spurt after spurt of his hot cum erupting out of his balls and shooting deep into Sheri's tight pussy.

When Bill came back to his senses, Sheri was still nestled atop him, gently stroking his hair.

"You happy?" Sheri asked softly.

"Thrilled," Bill responded with a smile.

"We good now?" Sheri asked, "No talking to the cops and no hard feelings?"

"We're good," Bill responded.

Ten minutes later the two young women were dressed and walking out of Bill's cabin. He was surprised but very pleased when both gave him warm hugs in the doorway, before walking out into the night.

Chapter 11: The Aftermath

Bill didn't know what to expect over his remaining few weeks at the cabin, but much like all of his other interactions with Sheri, it did not go as he had envisioned. Joe pled no contest to breaking and entering, and Bill refrained from even attending the trial let alone offering any comments to the police or court. For agreeing to plea, Joe was sentenced to 30 days in the county jail. He was let out after 20, for good behavior. Bill saw Sheri several more times at the diner, and she was always friendly, but nothing more happened between them. Sheri never again even mentioned or hinted at their long night of sex and dirty pictures. Bill began to think that he might have imagined the whole thing, to the point that he had to look at his pictures from time to time to confirm it had been real. He thought Sheri might have wiped it from her memory, until the day he informed her he was moving back home and she reminded him of their agreement that he would never show her pictures to anyone. After that stern and serious warning, she bid farewell to him with a big, warm hug. Bill never saw Debbie again.

Almost two years later, Bill received a letter from the woman who had rented him the cabin. The nice lady explained that Sheri was trying to get an internship at a law firm as a clerk and had asked if she could find Bill to ask him if he would be willing to write a letter of recommendation. Bill wrote back on his company letterhead, saying Sheri was resourceful, hard working, and he knew her very well. He never heard from Sheri again.

spaldan
spaldan
1,455 Followers
1...67891011