The Sketch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers

"I don't know," Bill hedged, the thoughts racing through his mind. Was this a good idea? Should he be excited or terrified? Finally he admitted, "I didn't really see much of you on the store camera. I mean... I saw a lot, I won't lie. But it's not like I could... I don't know, pick you out of a line up if you... you know... didn't have any clothes on and had your face hidden." He was stumbling terribly over his words, but everything coming out of his mouth felt so strange to say. "What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that I could do your drawing for you but I can't promise it will turn out perfect."

Sheri looked down at the drawing in her hands one more time, and then back up at Bill with some uncertainty on her face. "We could..." she began.

Bill interrupted her with, "I suppose I could do a sketch, and then if you could tell me what might be wrong with the... parts of it, then I could try again and do another one."

Bill looked at Sheri expectantly, his own blue grey eyes uncertain and racing with thoughts. She could see the struggle in his face, trying to decide how best to fulfill her request and even if this whole plan was even a good idea. She tried again to say, "We could..."

Bill interrupted her again with, "I don't know if I like the idea of a lot of drawings of you... you know, naked, lying around..." and he trailed off.

Sheri's blue eyes stayed focused on Bill's, the slight smile fixed on her young face, the corners of her mouth just slightly turned upwards. A moment of silence passed between them.

"I was going to say," she began, "That you've already seen me naked. If you PROMISE not to tell anyone we did this, and you PROMISE to be nice to me..." she hesitated, just a second, before continuing, "I'll pose for you naked."

Bill was speechless, his mind now reeling. He had thought through the whole conversation that he had been able to figure out where Sheri was going with her questions, but he had not foreseen this. Sheri could see the total shock on his face, and she liked it. She was pleased that he was surprised.

Bill's brain overloaded, and finally what came out of his mouth was, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure if you promise," she replied smoothly, her slight smile never wavering.

"You're actually willing to do this? Where would we go?" Bill asked.

"You said you're all alone at your place," Sheri responded. "We can do it there. You promise this will be our secret."

Bill exhaled heavily, and at a loss for any more words, he said, "I promise."

"Good," Sheri agreed, her smile brightening. "Does Tuesday night work for you? I'm off that night. How about I drop by around seven?" When Bill nodded, Sheri said, "I have to get back to work, I'll see you Tuesday.

-----

Chapter 5: The Sketch

For days afterwards, Bill didn't know what to make of Sheri's request, or how to feel about what he had agreed to do. He was torn between fear, excitement, disbelief and arousal, all pulling his insides in different directions. Bill briefly considered returning to the diner the following night to make sure Sheri was comfortable with her own plan, and verify that he had even understood her proposal correctly. Hours later he had decided that he should go back to the diner and tell her that the idea was crazy and he'd just work on drawing her from memory instead. He was distracted with his trading all day, and by the time he quit for the afternoon he decided that he wasn't going to go to the diner.

Maybe Sheri would change her mind or maybe Bill had misunderstood her. So finally, feeling a little like a coward, Bill decided on the most passive plan that he had considered. He avoided the diner and any communication with Sheri. He couldn't have called her, except through the diner, since he didn't even have her phone number. On the agreed upon day, Bill turned off the air conditioning in the cabin and lit a fire in the fire place to help warm the living room. He put a large sketch pad and some drawing pencils out on the dining room table. And he waited. If Sheri showed up, then he would go through with his offer. If she didn't know how to get to the cabin or chickened out or didn't show up for any other reason, then he would forget about the whole plan and tell her at the diner the next night that her idea had been crazy. He waited in his living room, watching the business news on tv, unsure if he wanted her to show up.

Two minutes before seven, Sheri knocked lightly on the cabin's front door.

Sheri flashed Bill another pretty smile as she walked into the cabin. She was nervous, and Bill could see it in her face and in her blue eyes. She was wearing a simple, white t-shirt that somehow accentuated the large swell of her bosom and blue jeans that clung to the curves of her firm ass. As Bill closed the front door behind her, he realized that, other than the tiny image of her naked body on the convenience store monitor, he had never seen her in anything other than her waitress uniform. She had a great body, tight and with curves in all the right places.

They stood together just inside the doorway for a moment until Sheri broke the ice. "I'm a little nervous," Sheri admitted, still smiling, "But kind of excited too. I can't wait to see how this turns out."

That answered Bill's question about any lingering doubts that Sheri might have. "Do you want something to drink or anything," Bill asked, trying to be a good host.

"Not right now, thanks," Sheri replied. "I've been thinking about this ever since we discussed it and I kind of want to get right down to it, if you don't mind."

"Of course," Bill said, hesitating for a moment with trying to decide if he should ask her one more time if she was sure she wanted to do this.

"Did you light a fire in the fire place?" Sheri asked, walking into the living room to look at the flames.

"I thought you might be more comfortable if it was a little warmer in here," Bill explained.

Sheri turned and gave him a look that conveyed her gratitude. "That was awful thoughtful of you," she said. Then she asked, "Did you want to do the sketch here in the living room?"

"Wherever you would be the most comfortable," Bill said.

Sheri thought for a brief second and then responded, "I think I'd prefer not to do it in the bedroom, it would feel kind of weird. Here is good, I see you have some stuff for drawing out here."

"Works for me," Bill replied with a shrug, still fighting his own nervousness.

"Do you mind if I leave my stuff in the bedroom though?" Sheri asked.

"Of course, be my guest," Bill responded. "It's right around the corner to the right."

With one last grateful smile, Sheri disappeared around the corner. Bill didn't know what to do with himself, so he picked up his pencils and sketch pad, sat on the couch and waited, expecting there would be some discussion about how they would do the drawing and how Sheri would do the posing.

When Sheri walked back into the room two minutes later, she completely took his breath away. She was totally naked, and carrying only her cell phone. Her blonde hair was loose, dangling down her back, and she sort of shyly covered her breasts and pubic area with her hands and arms. But she walked right towards him with a nervous smile. His mouth dropped open at the sight of her bare, pale skin, the curves of her hips, and roundness of her taut ass cheeks on full display. Her stomach was completely flat and her arms were thin but toned. He was speechless.

Sheri surprised Bill again by waving her cell phone in front of her. "Hope you don't mind," she said, "But I'd feel a little better... a little more comfortable if I had this nearby."

"Of course," Bill managed to respond softly, still amazed at the sight of Sheri's beautiful, naked body. "I don't mind at all."

"And one more thing?" Sheri asked while settling her firm, pale bottom on an overstuffed chair across from Bill.

"Sure," Bill replied eagerly, his eyes still drinking in the sight of Sheri's smooth, sexy nakedness.

"I'd really appreciate if you let me have all the drawings when you're done, even the drafts. Is that okay?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Bill responded, sitting across from her with his sketch pads in his hands.

"Great," Sheri replied, a big smile returning to her pretty and timid face. "So how do you want to do this?"

"Just sit just like that," Bill said, flipping to the first page of his sketch pad. He had a hard time tearing his eyes away from Sheri's body, but he eventually began sketching her with light, broad strokes of his pencil.

"Just like this?" Sheri asked uncertainly.

"Just like that," Bill confirmed.

Once Bill focused on the fact that he had a task at hand, and the beautiful young woman hadn't gotten naked just so he could admire her body, he relaxed and set his fluttering mind to the task. The site in front of him still aroused him more than anything he had seen in a long time, but concentrating on doing a good job with his drawing helped calm his thoughts and his nerves.

Sheri's posture and body position broadcast her shyness and uncertainty. Her arms were still carefully draped in front of her chest, covering most of her large, round breasts. And her hands were clasped together and lay in her lap just covering Bill's view of her pussy. She sat with her legs closely together, and turned a little to the side, both demure and poised for flight if necessary. But even in her clear hesitancy, she was beautiful, and that's how Bill drew her.

Bill decided to begin with the subtle outline of her hourglass figure. She was thin more than she was curvy, with big, round breasts and a rounded bottom adding to her curves, but still skinny in a young adult way. He shaded her sides, marveling at the way the hint of her bottom two ribs were visible, and then her smooth sides angled sharply inward to her waist, and then her side went back out again to her feminine hips. Bill had a hard time tearing his eyes away from the acres and acres of smooth, bare skin in front of him, but he forced himself to keep working on the lines taking shape on his pad. With the setting sunlight streaming in through the window, Bill added in the subtle line dropping vertically to Sheri's belly button, hinting at the ab muscles underneath. Bill completed her torso with just a rough outline of the roundness of Sheri's large, full breasts, before tracing and shading in her shoulders.

Then it was work to trace Sheri's delicately curved arms, forming a V over her chest as they met in her clasped hands in her lap. Sheri's arms had the shape of wiry muscles beneath her soft skin, but they were feminine more than muscular. Bill added shading at the inside of her elbow to show where her arms bent.

Next Bill went to work drawing Sheri's magnificent breasts. They were so wonderfully round and heavy, proudly sticking out from her otherwise flat chest. He used shading and shadow beneath the big, hanging globes, feeling himself getting turned on from studying them so carefully. And although the nipples were mostly hidden behind Sheri's arms, he darkened an outline just behind one of her rounded forearms to hint at the tip of her teat. And the line of the deep valley between her firm tits was fully on display for him, so Bill sketched that and shaded the side of her round, right breast to highlight the dip in the middle of her young bosom.

Bill then worked on capturing the swell of Sheri's young, firm ass. Most of her bottom was hidden to him, but with her legs pointed away from him, the swell of one ass cheek was partially visible beneath her thin body. Bill emphasized the roundness and firmness of that bottom by shading where her pale butt cheek was pushed outward by the seat cushion. It was short work after that to finish the outline of Sheri's curvy legs and the way her calves swelled outward before dipping back in to meet her delicate ankle.

With most of his sketch outlined, Bill began the hard work of capturing Sheri's pretty face. He was nervous trying to capture something so specific and so pretty on his paper, which is why he left it for last. He began with the general oval outline, making light marks where Sheri's high cheek bones broke the sides of the oval. Then he added in the bottom of her proud, young chin, before carefully adding in the oblong ovals of her eyes. He was careful with the eyes, making sure her pupils were perfectly round and then darkened to reflect their deep blue color. A few light strokes reflected her sculpted, light blonde eyebrows. And a few more wispy strokes represented Sheri's long, blonde eye lashes. He worked carefully to accurately capture the delicate bridge of Sheri's nose and then used shading to show the button at the tip of her nose. Finally he lightly shaded in the fullness of Sheri's young lips, curved upwards just at the ends into one of her regular slight smiles.

Taking a second to make sure he was satisfied with the face, Bill added in Sheri's little ears and outlined her blond hair, falling in lightly shaded strands over her shoulders. Taking a few last glances at the beautiful, naked woman in front of him and the imperfect picture on his lap, he decided it was the best he could do for now. It had taken almost 45 minutes for Bill to draw, with 20 minutes spent just on her face.

With the way Bill was studying the sketch, Sheri smiled and asked eagerly, "Is it done?"

"Well, it's just an outline for now," Bill tried to explain. "I'll work on it and tweak it for a while more, erasing some of the sketched lines and shading in other areas to make it more of a proper drawing. But you don't have to sit and pose for those parts."

Sheri's eyes twinkled with excitement and her bright white smile broadened further as she leaned closer. "Can I see it?" she asked eagerly.

"Of course, just remember that it's a draft outline," Bill cautioned, but there was no stopping Sheri.

Bill was painfully aware of her beautiful body as she dropped her arms and hurried over into the seat next to him on the couch. For the first time he realized that he had gotten very aroused staring at her lovely lines for almost an hour. His heart skipped a beat as Sheri shed her modesty briefly and her light pink nipples popped into view, large pink caps on the end of her round teats and yet appearing small atop those massive melons. Bill also glimpsed the top of Sheri's pink sex, her pussy lips shaved bare and the smooth skin looking soft. Her breasts dangled and swayed back and forth heavily as she strode quickly towards Bill. Plopping down into the seat next to him, Sheri's round breasts actually bounced, and Bill admired her flat, smooth, pale stomach up close.

Sheri's blue eyes were fixed intently on the drawing, and her mouth dropped open. "Oh my God..." she began, then looked up at Bill gaping, then back down at the drawing. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! It's MEEEEEEE!" she finally squealed, clapping her hands together under her chin in delight. "You can totally tell it's me! That's such a good drawing. You can totally tell that that's me!"

Bill was somewhat uncomfortable about the way Sheri's breasts jiggled beneath her arms as she bounced excitedly. He could also smell a hint of strawberry scent on her, being so close. He decided that modesty would be the best way to respond, and informed her, "Well I still need to erase some of these stray lines, and darken some of the shading to make the shadows more definitive. It will take a little while."

Sheri finally looked up at Bill with thoughtful face. "I think I look pretty good in your drawing here," she began, "and don't get me wrong, it looks amazing. I can't believe how much you can totally tell that it's me. But I have to say, wasn't this supposed to be a super sexy drawing?" Bill shot Sheri a look of confusion, and she instinctively raised her hands defensively, unwittingly distracting Bill with the site of her big, round breasts again.

"Like I said," Sheri continued, "It's super. It's really great. You are a talented artist. But this was supposed to be something to help Joe to remember me. And he wanted it to be sexy." Her voice lowered conspiratorially, though Bill misinterpreted it as a little bit of embarrassment when she continued, "You know he probably wanted something he could beat off to while remembering all the stuff we've done together, and this... this is like high art or something. This is classy and professional, but I don't know if it's sexy."

"I see your point," Bill quickly responded, feeling just a touch defensive about his product. "But you sat shyly on that chair and that's how I drew you. I drew you exactly how you sat for me."

Suddenly Sheri's smile brightened dramatically, and she looked down at the sketch. He was right, she decided. She had been shy and that's how he drew her. "I like that you even have my eyes sort of looking down," she mused, "like I'm coy."

"So what do you..." Bill began.

Sheri cut him off with, "I tell you what. I think you're right, this one was my fault. We have plenty of time left, my parents think I'm out with my friend. Why don't you draw another one and I'll be a sexier model for you."

"Sure," Bill quickly agreed, suddenly not wanting his time with naked Sheri to end.

Sheri stood and strode confidently back to the chair across the room from the couch. She was trying to get herself into the mindset of being sexy, to feel sexy so she would pose sexy. Her strut had the unintended consequence of treating Bill to a lovely, close up view of her firm, round ass. As her hips swayed seductively, Bill marveled that there was not a hint of jiggle in those strong butt cheeks.

As she turned to face Bill and sank back into the chair, she said, "That first one I'd love if you could still finish, because I want to keep it for myself. But let's try to do one for Joe now, and make sure to give him what he wants."

Sheri adopted a pose sitting in the chair with her arms folded beneath her large breasts. Her forearms pushed her breasts slightly upwards, accentuating their fullness and size. After a brief moment of thought, Sheri also spread her legs, exposing her bare, pink pussy to Bill's view.

"Does this look sexy?" she asked, her blue eyes intent on Bill.

"Definitely," he responded, trying to hide the arousal in his voice. Sheri giggled, a light, sweet, short laugh, and Bill thought she might be laughing at him being turned on. "What?" he asked.

"It's just..." Sheri began and then paused, deciding. Finally she continued, still propping her firm breasts up with her arms, "It's just that Joe LOVES to cum by jacking off on my boobs while I sit for him like this. He's going to love this if you can draw it as well as you did your first drawing."

Without another word, Bill flipped to the next page in his sketch book and set to work.

This time it took over an hour for Bill to lightly trace and then darken and shade in his drawing. The curves of her torso took the same amount of time to sketch, but Bill spent much more time on Sheri's breasts. He worked hard, carefully sketching the lines, to convey the fullness and weight of her young tits. The swell of her round melons spilled over the edge of her forearms, and their size was emphasized by a dark, shaded line highlighting the roundness of their bottom. They didn't sag, they sat up proudly from her chest, and Bill gently highlighted their size by lightly outlining how far the round edges stood out from Sheri's torso. He also spent more time carefully sketching and shading her delicate collar bone so he could more emphatically convey how prominently her breasts rose in a dramatic swell from her chest. He also sketched her nipples for the first time, making them big, slightly darkened circles capped by the small bumps of her tips.

Bill also spent just a little more time on Sheri's face, drawing her dark, round pupils looking slightly upwards and her full lips curved in a more obvious smile. From the perspective of the viewer, her eyes appeared to look from beneath her lashes at the viewer. It was more of a "come hither" look of seduction. Sheri's blonde hair now fell entirely behind her shoulders, which made that easier to draw, but he also spent a little more time on the curve of her knees and the delicate joining of her toes on her feet.

spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers