The Sketch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

Finally, already 45 minutes into his drawing, Bill began sketching Sheri's pussy lips. It was the first time he had ever drawn a vagina in any detail, and he was stimulated both by the mental challenge of the work and the allure of accurately capturing the appearance of Sheri's sex. He used gentle shading to convey the mounds of her outer sex, and then darkened lines for the definitive boundary of her outer pussy lips. Her pussy was symmetrical but turned slightly to the right by the way she was sitting, and Bill was sure to capture that detail. He struggled a bit to capture the hidden possibilities in the darkness at the top of her hood, and had to study the barely visible bottom of her opening in order to represent the gently curving lines there accurately. After almost 30 minutes just working on Sheri's pussy, Bill was a little disappointed that the result was that her pussy appeared much darker than anything else on her body. He had used too many lines and too much shading to try to capture the image correctly, and the result was that her pussy looked like her darkest feature. But he had to admit that he did a very good job at capturing the likeness.

This time, as Bill studied the drawing for a couple of minutes, making small erasures and adding little ticks with the pencil, Sheri did not wait to ask if he was done. She bounded out of the chair and dashed over to fill the seat next to Bill on the couch. Her big breasts swung heavily beneath her body and then rose dramatically on her chest as she dropped into the seat, but then Bill's attention was quickly focused on her appraisal of his work.

"Wow," she offered in a slow noise of affirmation. She paused, studying the drawing a bit more, and then continued, "Wow that is good. That is really good. Don't you think?" she asked, looking up at Bill, one eyebrow raised in question. "Don't you think it looks sexier."

"I think it is sexier," Bill agreed, smiling at Sheri and then looking back down at the drawing. "But it wasn't my drawing that made it sexy, it was all in the way you posed."

Sheri smiled and offered, "I think Joe is going to LOVE this. And if he doesn't think this is as sexy or sexier than a naked selfie, then he can go to hell."

Bill laughed and began to say, "I still have to shade in this one too and finish some of the lines..."

But Sheri cut him off with a friendly, dismissive wave of her hand. "I know, I know," she said, "You need to finish these. I understand." Then she placed her hand lightly on Bill's shoulder and said, "But they're really great. They really are. Thank you."

Sheri's touch after so long at looking at her naked body was a pleasurable stimulation to Bill, but she quickly withdrew her hand and placed it demurely in her lap. Just then, Sheri got a text message, picked up her phone sitting on the coffee table near them, and checked it quickly.

"So you good with this one?" Bill asked.

"Totally," Sheri responded with a big smile, putting her phone back on the table. "But if you don't mind, I still have plenty of time. Do you think you could do one more? I want to make sure, since we're doing this, that I have a second option in case Joe doesn't like the first one. Maybe I can give him two, if I like both."

"Sure," Bill agreed. "You want to do some sort of different pose for this one?"

"Well," Sheri replied, "You're a guy. How about you tell me how to pose. Like, pick something that you think is sexy, and different, but that would also look good in a drawing."

"Okay," Bill said, trying to think of something that would look sexy. He added quickly, "But if you don't like it, you don't have to pose like that."

"Obviously," Sheri responded, with a brief laugh. "What do you have in mind?"

"How about you get down on all fours and I draw a picture of you from behind?" Bill asked.

"Okay," Sheri began, immediately sinking to the floor and getting onto her hands and knees so that she was facing away from Bill. "Like this?" she asked tentatively.

Bill stood, walked to the middle of the room, and then sat on the floor. "Let me draw you from the same level, so it looks a little better. Does Joe like asses?" he asked in afterthought.

Sheri laughed and said, "I'm pretty sure he loves mine. I'm guessing you're an ass man too."

"I like breasts, if we're being honest," Bill admitted.

Sheri hadn't moved when Bill did, so she was still facing him. He admired the way her heavy breasts dangled beneath her but were firm enough that they still held a lot of roundness to their shape. When he looked back up at her face, Sheri was looking into his eyes. There was little doubt, especially from his last comment, what Bill had been staring at, but she just laughed at his behavior and began to turn her body around.

When Sheri was facing away from him again, she asked, "Like this?"

"Turn your head over your should to face me," he said, noting that her legs were slightly spread and provided him a good view of her bare, pink pussy lips.

Sheri complied with his instructions, but her face was mostly hidden by her shoulder. Bill instructed, "lower your shoulder a little on the side close to me so I can see more of your face." Sheri quickly complied, angling her shoulders downward towards Bill so her face was more visible.

"Now, if you could," Bill asked, "arch your back more so I can see more of your breasts and your ass sticks out a little more." Sheri laughed again and shook her head, so Bill asked, "Is that not comfortable?"

"No, it's fine," Sheri responded with a smile. "But I can't tell what you can see from where you are sitting behind me. So if it's easier, instead of just giving me all these instructions, you can move me a little if it helps you tell me how I'm supposed to be posing here. Just don't touch any... sensitive parts," she added quickly at the end.

"You sure?" Bill asked.

"Whatever makes this go fastest so you can get to the drawing part already," Sheri confirmed.

Sheri was posed pretty well already, but Bill had a couple of ideas. He left his pad and pencils on the carpet next to him and scooted up next to Sheri. She looked at him cautiously with her blue eyes but showed no concern or hesitation. He put his hand on her forearm closest to him and suggested she move her elbow a little further from her body so it looked more natural to dip her shoulder on that side. Then he put one hand on her shoulder and pulled up while he pressed gently downward with the tips of the fingers on his other hand in the middle of her back, trying to deepen her arch. Just touching her bare back felt a little electric in his aroused state. He ducked his head down to get level with her body, to confirm that the side of her big, round breast was visible with the way he had arched her back, and briefly marveled at how quickly he had become comfortable with openly looking at Sheri's big tits.

Then Bill told Sheri to try turning her side a little upward so he could see more of the flatness of her stomach and the big roundness of her boob. He placed his hand briefly on her smooth, warm side to try to show her what he meant, but she was already twisting her body and Bill's hand immediately slipped and brushed the side of her firm, warm tit. He jerked his hand away and then froze.

Sheri laughed and said, "It's okay, you're fine." Bill tried to recover his composure quickly, but his mind lingered on the feeling of how soft and yet how firm Sheri's breast had felt against his palm.

Finally, he had Sheri scoot her knees slightly further apart but then cross one of her ankles over the other behind her. Finally he said, "You okay staying like that for a little while?"

"Totally," Sheri responded with a smile, looking back at Bill over her shoulder.

Bill's heart was racing and his hands were a little shaky as he settled back on the floor behind Sheri and flipped open his sketch pad once again. He knew he was very aroused from carefully studying Sheri's naked form for hours, but he was unprepared for how the mere brush of his hand against the smooth skin of her breast had sent his heart fluttering and his nerves trembling.

He tried to focus on the beautiful, exposed body on display for him and concentrate on capturing her lines. He started with her ass first, since it was the most prominent feature in his view. Her butt cheeks were smooth and nicely round, not a bubble butt but rather decently toned to give her bottom the right amount of curve. From there he traced the outline of Sheri's legs going downward, using shading and shadow to convey the sense of taut muscle beneath the creamy skin of her thighs. Bil traced over the sharp swell of her calves, and then spent a few minutes focusing on Sheri's feet. He traced the curve of her arches and the prominence of the ball of her foot, then added in lines to represent the way the skin on her soles crinkled as she overlapped her feet. He carefully traced and lightly shaded each of Sheri's little toes and then finished with the strong bend of her heel.

From there, Bill returned up to Sheri's smooth, bare back, drawing her shoulder blades just poking out from her thin frame. He used shading to highlight the lower ribs just beneath her skin, and then once again focused on the heavy well of Sheri's large, beautiful breasts. This time he used round lines to convey the fullness of her firm, hanging teat, and some light shading to show the large size of her round melon. Then he capped her tit with the shaded circle of her dangling, pink nipple.

Sheri's arms did not take long to draw, especially with her hands partially hidden in front of her by her forearm. All that was needed was the slight bulge of her wiry muscles and the dark corner on the floor to show her weight on her elbows. Bill was starting to become very familiar with the outlines of Sheri's face, showing her dark blue eyes focused on the viewer behind her, then adding in the light, wispy eyelashes and the sculpted eyebrows. He almost had her little button nose memorized, and quickly moved on to her full, inviting lips. Instead of a broad smile this time, Bill represented her lips as slightly parted, with a turn upwards just at the corners as if Sheri was pleasantly aroused and waiting. Bill finished by showing her long blonde hair tumbling down over her shoulder and disappearing behind her other side.

Then Bill went back to her pussy again, carefully shading the outlines of the outer edges of Sheri's sex and making sure to accurately represent the irregular curves of her outer pussy lips. He tried not to focus so much on getting the small opening and the sharp hood perfectly represented so the many pencil strokes wouldn't make her pussy look overly dark like it did on his last drawing. But the lines between her inner and outer folds still looked a little too sharp, the lines a little too thick. Glancing between his drawing and the bare, pink example in front of him, Bill consoled himself with the fact that at least his drawing looked accurate.

Bill's thick cock had grown hard and long with all the time spent admiring Sheri's curves and swells. But as turned on as his body had become, his mind was still focused on capturing a good representation of her body. Once again, when Bill began to compare his drawing with the beautiful model in front of him, erasing a mark here or shading a spot there, Sheri knew he was done.

Sheri quickly crawled around to face Bill, sitting back on her heels inches away from his side where she could look at the latest sketch. Bill tried to concentrate on ensuring the lines of his drawing were smooth and proportional, if only so he could keep her from seeing his hands shake with desire. But with the outline done, he was painfully aware of the large, round heavy breasts sitting just at the edge of his vision. He couldn't help but notice the bare, smooth, pale skin of her shoulder, or recognize that she had once again placed her hand in her lap over her otherwise exposed pussy.

"It looks great," Sheri informed Bill with an enthusiastic smile. "This one is sexy, I should have had you pose me from the beginning."

"I'm glad you like it," was all Bill could manage to say, tightly gripping the edge of the sketch pad in his hands to keep Sheri from noticing the slight tremble in his fingers. "I think I could do a little more to make sure that your shoulders and rear end are more in line with each other."

"It looks great," Sheri repeated. "I really love the way you drew my mouth just a little bit open, like I'm about to say something to you. It looks... seductive."

"Thanks," Bill said, honestly grateful for her appreciation. "I'll spend some time shading in and finishing each of the drawings and then bring them to you, discreetly of course, at the diner."

"I've still got a little time," Sheri said, moving her deep blue eyes from the drawing up to Bill's face. "Would you mind if I stuck around for a little bit to watch you put the finishing touches on this one?"

"It's pretty boring," Bill tried to warn her, "and I don't know how long it's going to take. I don't know if you want to stick around just to see me do that."

"Obviously I'd put my clothes back on, if that would help," Sheri replied, studying Bill's face.

"Why..." Bill began, not sure why Sheri had said what she said or what to say in response. "I'm fine either way, I just don't know if you'd be interested in watching me finish the sketches."

"Do you want me to go put my clothes back on?" Sheri asked, a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"Like I said, up to you," Bill responded, trying but failing to sound neutral.

"Do you want me to go because of that bulge in your pants?" Sheri asked smoothly and softly, "Do you want me to leave so you can take care of it?"

Bill choked, trying to cover his reaction with a coughing sound. Then he got defensive, "Obviously I got hard," he said, "I've been looking at your gorgeous, naked body for the last few hours."

Sheri's smile brightened considerably, and her blue eyes twinkled as she asked, "You think I'm gorgeous?" She turned her body a little to face Bill and leaned back, resting on her arms with her hands planted just behind her. Sitting back like that exposed the top of her little pink, pussy, but what drew Bill's eye was the way Sheri's big breasts were prominently on display, sticking out straight from Sheri's chest. Leaned backwards, the big, round globes stood in strong contrast to her otherwise thin frame, no hint of sag in those melons, her light pink nipples proudly pointing outward.

Sheri knew exactly where Bill's eyes were fixed. She'd known for a while where men liked to look on her body, even when they thought they were being clever and hiding it. And she had learned how to use that to her advantage when she wanted.

"Now you're just being dumb," Bill told her, frank and direct in a way that Sheri had not expected. His eyes quickly moved back up her body to meet hers. "You know very well how attractive you are," he finished.

Sheri had expected to feel a little naughty, baring herself for this man who was largely a stranger to her. But she had not expected to feel a little thrilled at the same time, or so pleased by his obvious reaction.

She decided if he could be frank and cavalier about their situation then she could be too. "You can jerk off if you want," she offered with a devilish little grin, "if you think it will help."

"Don't be weird," Bill said in reply, his tone and facial expression showing more suspicion than anger.

"Be honest with me," Sheri told him, remaining in her position with her big, bare breasts casually pushed out in front of her. "You're totally hard right now. And if I left right now, you'd probably take those awesome sketches you made of me and jerk off to the thought of fucking me. Wouldn't you?"

"You're crazy," Bill protested, his face suddenly blushing.

"Then tell me I'm wrong," Sheri challenged in response.

Bill considered for a moment what to say, then said, "You're probably right."

"See," Sheri responded, a little triumphantly. "You've been looking at me all day, and I really like the pictures. You've already seen me naked, a lot... like for hours. So I'll help you out and I'll stay naked and you can beat off to looking at my naked body instead of some drawings of me naked."

"I think it's a crazy suggestion, and I'm not sure if I could do it, it might feel weird," Bill said honestly.

Sheri was starting to look at it like a challenge, saying, "That hard on in your pants doesn't seem to have any doubts."

"Are you sure about this?" Bill asked, "Is this some kind of a trick or a trap."

Sheri's smile faltered just for a split second, before it recovered and she said, "No trick, I mean it. You can jerk off while looking at me sitting here naked, if you want. If you don't want to, you don't have to. But I think it would be kind of hot... like a compliment in a way if you got off looking at me."

Something about the sincerity in Sheri's voice, and the way she said it would be compliment, suddenly convinced Bill that he would be an idiot to not take advantage of her offer.

"You just want me to whip it out," he said finally.

Sheri's smile beamed again as she replied, "Whip it out."

Bill stood, fumbling with his pants, wondering if it would be the best idea to pull his cock out through his zipper. He avoided looking at Sheri for fear that he'd lose his nerve. Simultaneously, Sheri unfurled her shapely legs, which had been tucked beneath her, and sat in a more comfortable cross legged position, still leaning back on her arms. Both Sheri and Bill realized at the same time that her new sitting position exposed her soft, bald pussy lips to Bill's eyes. At the sight of her sex, Bill decided to just drop both his pants and the boxer shorts beneath.

Bill's hard cock sprang into view, so engorged by his arousal that it pointed upwards, out away from his body. It was a solid seven inch long pole of man meat, probably not the longest that Sheri had ever seen in person but possibly the thickest. One solid vein was visible, creating a ridge along the side of Bill's manhood.

Sheri decided he had a very nice dick as she admired it. But what she said was, "Nice legs."

Bill chuckled, understanding the joke. "Just start jerking it?" he asked.

"Go ahead," Sheri encouraged with a smile, "Whatever makes you feel good."

Bill spat copiously and carefully into his hand, then made sure to lubricate the top half of his pole, before spitting in his hand once again and then closing his fingers tightly around his meat. As he tightly gripped his manhood and slowly slid his closed fist up and down his member, Bill looked into Sheri's deep blue eyes. Finding no concern or hesitation there, he began to admire her body.

Bill gazed at Sheri's soft lips, imagining how they would feel wrapped around the head of his dick. He admired her straight blonde hair, wondering what it would look like flying back and forth as her body rode his eager cock. Bill's touch was exciting him faster than he had anticipated, he had been so turned on by the whole experience of sketching Sheri naked. And he was glad for that , because he was so nervous before he started that he was afraid it would all go poorly. It would be better if he came quickly, before he became embarrassed or Sheri decided this was a bad idea after all.

Bill's eyes continued down Sheri's body to her magnificent breasts. They were so big and full of young firmness. He had seen bigger breasts before, but never on a thin frame like Sheri's, or big breasts that were so perky and upright. Bill's pulse was quickening and he imagined what it would be like to wrap those big, soft, warm globes around his cock and fuck the smooth, deep tunnel between her tits. Then he was drawn to the view of her pretty pink pussy and imagined what it might be like to actually fuck this beautiful girl. He wanted to feel her insides wrapped around his aching cock and hear her moan as he plowed her hole.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers