The Sketch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

He spat in his hand again and then picked up the pace on his cock, jacking his throbbing rod quickly as he imagined what it would be like to feel Sheri's toned and shapely legs wrapped around his waist. Her tight, young body was just a foot and a half away from him as he stroked his own dick. He would settle for the thrill of rubbing his excited cock head over the smooth skin of Sheri's stomach, or even putting her delicate little feet together and fucking the soles of her feet.

Sheri knew that Bill was admiring her body and it turned her on a little bit to see the desire building in his eyes. He was getting very excited, and she had done that to him. "What do you like most about looking at me, while you jerk your cock?" Sheri asked teasingly.

"Your breasts," Bill responded without hesitation, his eyes returning to admire the round, light pink nipples that capped her big, pale boobs. "You have some amazing breasts."

"Oh yeah?" Sheri asked again teasingly. "You like them?" She shook her chest slightly side to side, causing her firm, round melons to roll gently back and forth across her chest.

"Oh yeah," Bill said, mesmerized by what she was doing to turn him on. "I love that." His hand was working faster now, flying up and down the length if his long dick, and he could feel the first pleasurable sensations building in his loins that told of impending orgasm.

"You can come a little closer, if you want," Sheri offered, even though Bill's cock was less than two feet away from her body. Bill shuffled two small steps closer, never stopping his jacking motion as his cock head moved to within four inches of Sheri's smiling lips.

"I love that," Bill repeated, so turned on by the sight of the young, blonde beauty below him.

"What do you love about it?" Sheri asked, her blue eyes sparkling as she looked up at him.

"I love that I can look down at my dick while I jerk off and right below it is you," Bill responded without thinking.

Sheri let out a little chuckle and asked, "You like that my breasts are right there, where you can see them, just inches away from your cock?"

"Oh yeah," Bill replied enthusiastically, Sheri's teasing words stoking the fire of arousal growing inside of him. Bill was pumping his dick frantically now, and when his fist closed over the crown of his extremely sensitive cock head, the back of his hand came very close to Sheri's face.

"You like that I'm just sitting here, letting you jack off to my body?" Sheri asked, eyes locked on Bill's face as it contorted with pleasure.

"Oh yes," Bill replied huskily.

"You need some more lube on that dick of yours?" Sheri asked. Before Bill could respond, Sheri timed it carefully so that her head moved forward the very short distance just as Bill's hand slid to the lowest point on his pole. Her soft lips parted quickly and she sucked the head of Bill's dick and another half inch into her warm, wet mouth. Bill absolutely could not believe what was happening as he felt her warm mouth envelope the top of his man hood, and he froze as she slathered a generous amount of saliva onto his tip. When her tongue swirled around the top of his cock three times quickly, he felt fireworks of pleasure going off in his cock and his brain.

Just as suddenly as Sheri had sucked Bill's cock between her soft, pink lips, she released his aching manhood with a pop and leaned back again. "Oh God, I'm going to cum," Bill moaned deeply.

"Oh yeah, you going to cum for me?" Sheri asked encouragingly.

"Yes, I'm going to cum," Bill answered, again furiously jacking his pole. The sparks of inevitable orgasm were starting to flow through him, down to his toes, as his hands slid easily over his cock thanks to the generous lubrication Sheri had provided.

"Tell me you're going to cum for me," Sheri told him, "Tell me you're going to get off because of me."

"I'm going to cum because of you!" Bill warned, taking a step back. His mind worked frantically to figure out an appropriate place to spew his creamy load, and Sheri understood why he was walking away.

"You can cum on me if you want," Sheri offered seductively. "Joe likes to cum on me."

"You sure?" Bill asked, the pleasure on the verge of overwhelming him.

"Yes," Sheri responded, "I'm sure. Just tell me where you want to cum. Tell me you want to cum on me."

"I want to cum on your tits!" Bill cried out, and with that his hot load erupted out of his cock head as the joy of orgasm blanked out his brain.

Bill couldn't keep his eyes open, which was good because he would have seen a moment of concern flash across Sheri's face. She was worried he was going to cum in her eyes or her hair. But the first heavy blast of cum splattered wetly across the top of her chest. She was impressed by the thickness of Bill's white load as the hot liquid coated the tops of her round breasts. Then she was impressed when three equally large ropes of hot cum sprayed over the tops of her breast and then coated her stomach. Bill managed to open his eyes again to see his cock shoot two small blasts of white liquid over Sheri's firm, round globes.

As Bill gently squeezed the last of his fluid and the pleasure out of the tip of his shrinking dick, he was in awe of the sight in front of him. The round tops of Sheri's big melons were covered in a wet, white fluid, with a little bit of whiteness pooling at the top of the valley between her boobs. But a lot of his cum was covering her left breast, running over her pink nipple, and dripping down the valley in the middle of her chest. And yet she sat there smiling at him, making no move to clean herself.

"That was awesome," Bill said gratefully and breathlessly. "That was amazing, just... amazing."

Sheri laughed in earnest, her eyes twinkling. She hunched back a little further so the hot cum now dripping over her stomach would pool around her belly button and not run down over her pelvis towards her pussy. She said, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," and then on a whim added, "You want to sketch me like this?"

"Would you let me?" Bill asked, the interest obvious on his face.

"Sure, if you want," Sheri agreed, "But you have to make it quick. I have to clean myself up in a couple of minutes and head back home."

Bill quickly scooped up his boxers, wiping his hands on the cloth, then grabbed his sketch pad and began drawing furiously. He sketched a general outline, figuring he'd work the details on her face and her body later. What he concentrated on in the eight minutes that Sheri patiently sat modeling for him were her smooth, round firm breasts. He outlined the way the shiny reflection of his cum showed on the top of her chest, and the way the liquid pooled in the valley between her melons and ran down her chest.

Bill could see Sheri was getting fidgety and looking down her body to make sure the cum wasn't dripping too far. So with a few last strokes of his pencil to outline areas, he said, "Okay, I'm all set."

With another laugh, Sheri leapt to her feet and rushed off to the bedroom. Seconds later, Bill heard the shower starting up in the master bathroom. He decided to put his pants back on without the boxers and wait for Sheri on the living room couch.

When Sheri emerged less than ten minutes later, she was fully dressed and looking exactly like she had when she first walked into the cabin. There was nothing to indicate anything that had happened in the last few hours.

"Sorry I have to run like this," Sheri apologized, moving toward the front door, "But now I really have to go. Can you bring the sketches to the diner in an envelope or something, so they won't attract attention?"

"Sure, of course," Bill responded. "As soon as they're done."

"Great," Sheri said in agreement, "Don't forget to bring all of them. And no copies!" And then she was closing the door behind her.

-----

Chapter 6: The Challenge

Bill was so excited, so nervous, and mentally exhausted after Sheri left. It was like all the neurons in his brain had been firing at once while he sketched beautiful, naked Sheri, and the energy use had drained him. It was much later than his normal bedtime when she finally left. He collapsed atop his sheets and fell deeply asleep.

When Bill woke, excited and feeling like he had slept through the night, only four hours had passed. He couldn't get himself to go back to sleep, so he finally got up and took a look at the sketches he had outlined. It hadn't been a feverish dream, Sheri really had posed naked for him, and the proof was in the rough outlines he found on his desk. His laptop and a couple other items seemed slightly out of place, but Bill assumed it had been the way he exhaustedly collapsed into bed.

He showered and got ready early for his morning routine, but Bill could not keep his mind off the drawings. Sheri had been so sexy, so alluring. Her playfulness and inviting blue eyes had set his mind afire, and he could not concentrate on his work. He even skipped his morning walk, spending his entire morning instead carefully and delicately filling in the outlines of his drawings, firming up the marks that represented the feminine curves of her body, and adding shading and depth to his rendering.

He was finished with all three sketches before 2 pm and headed into the diner to provide Sheri the drawings he had made. Bill's heart raced with the anticipation of how Sheri would react to the sketches she had posed for and requested.

Sheri looked a little sleepy when Bill walked into the mostly empty restaurant, but she greeted him with a bright smile and a twinkle in her dark blue eyes. Sheri guided Bill to a table in an empty section, knowing what he probably had with him. After taking his order, when she returned with his food she sat in the seat across from him. With a big smile of his own, Bill pushed a folder across the table towards her.

Sheri glanced over her shoulder to make sure no one was nearby, and then she quickly flipped open the folder, She kept the drawings close to her so no one else could see, but studied each carefully, her fingers lightly tracing some of the lines on the page.

Finally Sheri's blue eyes looked up from the three pieces of paper, and said to Bill, "They're amazing."

Bill had already started in his chicken friend steak dinner, and had to swallow before responding, "Well I'm glad you like them."

"They're really amazing," Sheri repeated, her eyes dropping to the paper and then back up to look at Bill. "I mean they're like a professional did them. You can totally tell it's me, and they look so... good."

"Well thank you," Bill replied between bites of food.

"The last one where you posed me is definitely the sexiest," Sheri said with a slight smile, studying the sketch carefully. "That was a great idea. And I love that I look... cute I guess in the first one, and totally sexy in the last one."

Bill chuckled softly and said, "I agree." After another bite of food, with Sheri still studying the drawings, Bill said, "I hope Joe likes them."

A broad smile crept across Sheri's face as she responded "He's going to LOVE them. Thanks for doing such a good job."

"It really was my pleasure," Bill responded.

"Got to get back to work," Sheri informed him, carefully tucking the drawings back into the folder. "Thanks again."

No more was said about the drawing that day. The next day, Bill was exhausted from the lack of sleep the night before and decided to spend the whole day at his cabin. Two days after providing Sheri with the sketches, Bill walked back into the diner and was eagerly greeted by Sheri.

"I have something to tell you," Sheri whispered as she guided Bill to a table, "and I missed you yesterday."

Once again, after taking Bill's order and returning with his food, Sheri sat across the table from him.

"Did Joe like the drawings?" Bill asked.

"Oh my God, that's what I had to tell you, he LOVED them!" Sheri gushed, a big smile on her face. "I mean he went CRAZY. He fucked me so hard after looking at the pictures, we both came twice." Sheri paused and then continued, "That might be TMI, but I mean seeing those pictures really drove him wild and made him happy."

Bill laughed and replied, "Not TMI, I'm just glad he liked them so much."

The two sat in silence for a minute while Bill began to eat his food. Then Bill noticed that Sheri was wringing her hands and looking at Bill hesitantly.

"What?" Bill asked.

"He wants to know if I can draw him a couple more pictures," Sheri informed Bill.

Bill chuckled again and said, "I bet he does."

Sheri quickly continued, "He said the drawings were super sexy, but he always wanted to take a picture of us having sex. He says..." Sheri hesitated, "he says he loves my orgasm face and he wants to know if I can do another naked drawing of myself making that face."

Bill thought for a moment and said, "Well, I suppose if you can imitate that face for me, I could do a drawing of your face like that."

"That might be a problem," Sheri responded. "I've thought about it, and I have no idea what my face looks like. I mean, like, I know I make noises but I don't think about them, you know, when I'm doing it. I just make the noises. My face just does what it does. I'm not totally sure what my face would look like,."

"So what do you propose," Bill asked before putting another forkful of food into his mouth.

A slight smile crept into the corners of Sheri's mouth. "I'd like to do it for Joe if you and I can figure it out," she began. "He pleaded with me like a little puppy for an "action" drawing of me having sex. I thought... maybe you could see me... in the act, and that would help you draw what my face looks like while I'm doing it."

Bill's eyebrows rose in question as he chewed his food.

"I know, I know," Sheri said, raising her hands defensively. "It's a little crazy of a suggestion. But we started this because you already saw me having sex on those security cameras. So what's the harm in you seeing me doing it one more time, if it helps with your sketch. Maybe I can put on a show for you and you can see what I look like. "

"And how do you propose that we set it up so I can see you without Joe finding out?" Bill asked.

Sheri looked around again to make sure no one was nearby and then leaned in to whisper. "My parents are going out to some dinner party on Saturday night. Joe and I have already talked about him coming over and us fooling around. If you show up by 7, I can stash you someplace where you can probably see us without him being able to see you."

Bill put his fork down and his face became very thoughtful. "I don't know," he said. "A lot could go wrong, like Joe finding out I'm there, or your parents catching me in their house. It seems kind of... dangerous."

"I know," Sheri replied quickly, "But I thought about it last night. If my parents come back, Joe will have to go and I'll just say I invited you over to help me look at colleges or something. And I'm pretty sure Joe will never think to look for you where I plan to hide you."

"I don't know," Bill said hesitantly.

"Please?" Sheri asked, her blue eyes pleading with him.

"Okay, but if anything doesn't look right, I'm leaving," Bill began.

Sheri cut him off with, "Great! I'll give you my address when I bring you your check! Thanks again," and then she was out of her seat and back to work.

Chapter 7: The Voyeur

Bill was a bundle of nervous emotions a few nights later as he walked up to the front door of the address he had been given. It was a small but well maintained single story home with a nice front yard. Bill had almost talked himself out of going twice, but here he was knocking on the door. He knew it was beautiful and sweet Sheri that had led him to follow through on her request.

The door flew open quickly, and Sheri greeted him with another of her dazzling, bright smiles. She was wearing a simple white t-shirt with some clever saying across the front and jean shorts, but even that basic outfit showed off the swell of her large breasts and the round curve of her hips.

"Come in, come in," Sheri said, motioning for Bill to enter. She peeked out the door behind him to make sure no one else was outside before shutting the door. "Right on time. Did you park your car down the road like I asked."

"Yup," Bill responded, taking in the modest but tidy living room and kitchen near the front entrance.

"Can I get you anything? Water? Soda? Beer?" Sheri asked, appearing slightly hyper and nervous.

"No, I'm fine." Bill said.

"Good, good," Sheri responded with a smile. "Let me show you where I want to hide you. There's a big spot behind the entertainment center in the living room."

Sheri took Bill to the side of a big, old entertainment center. A giant pair of speakers from the 1990s sat on either side of the large piece of furniture which held Sheri's family's television and other electronics. Sheri explained how, if Bill sat just behind the edge of the entertainment center, his curled up legs would be hidden behind the speaker while the rest of him would be behind the entertainment center. Bill tried out the arrangement and found if he hunched just right, he could see over a row of DVDs. Sheri insisted that in that position, she could barely even see Bill's eyes. It wasn't the most comfortable way to sit, with his body pointing in one direction and his head turned to the side to look out through the entertainment center. The space was cramped, dusty, and a little warm. But he was sitting, he could stretch his legs if he needed, and even he had to admit that he was well hidden.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, Bill settled into his hiding spot. Sheri walked around for a few minutes trying to make sure that there was no angle or shadows that would give Bill away. Then there was a knock at the door.

"You good?" Sheri whispered quietly.

"Good," Bill confirmed.

Sheri quickly disappeared from Bill's view, though he could hear her soft footsteps as she padding through the living room towards the front door. When Bill heard the lock turning and the door open, his heart began racing along with his thoughts. There was no place to run to if Joe found him hiding behind the entertainment center. Bill's heartbeat began to calm a little as he heard what sounded like a wet kiss, which Bill guessed was Sheri greeting Joe.

"You want a beer, baby?" Sheri asked as Bill heard the front door close.

"Nah," came a male voice in reply. "I came here so we could have some fun, and we don't know when your parents are getting back."

Bill could hear the creaking of the floor as two sets of footsteps told him the young couple was drawing closer. It seemed the thudding sound of Bill's heartbeat was drowning out his desperate effort to hear what was going on in the living room. He started to sweat, imagining the worst, that he would be discovered by Joe or worse Sheri's parents.

"Hey!" came a playful protest from Sheri, but Bill couldn't see what was happening. He could hear a second later when the couple started kissing wetly, somewhere in the living room just outside Bill's view.

Bill held his breath as Sheri walked into view, leading Joe by the hand. Sheri's white t-shirt was a little rumpled, Joe had clearly been giving her large breasts some attention while they were making out. Sheri stopped at the edge of the couch directly in front of Bill's field of view, and Bill immediately realized that she was positioning her partner in the best place for Bill to watch the young couple.

With no further build up, Sheri dropped to her knees in front of Joe as her boyfriend stood in front of the couch. Sheri's shapely legs flexed as she tucked her feet behind her cute ass while she fumbled with Joe's zipper. Joe was happy to help, and Bill could just see the edge of Joe's long cock as the erect dick sprang out of the young man's shorts.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers
1...34567...11