All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 08'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Timtom12Timtom12over 1 year ago

Oooh, the toys are still laying out, perfect for curious eyes. I'm astounded at your publishing pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is a whiner.

WriteStarWriteStarover 1 year ago

He is a hit of a sentimental crybaby. I hope he soon wakes up and realizes the world he lives in and adjusts

Horseman68Horseman68about 1 year ago

Again five stars, but have to say Harry’s whimpering is getting old. He needs to grow a pair and take charge of protecting his ladies.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 year ago

Jesus, he's nothing but a pussy who refuses responsibility. Wtf are you thinking writing a character so weak that he's unlikable?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of my favorite stories, well done! It seemed odd that he knew what a ball gag was in an earlier chapter after scarlet bound herself when she was trying to get Harry to keep her but in this chapter he seemed like he didn’t know what it was. Small issue, still a great read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For readers, it's been 8 chapters but only a few days for Harry, so his reluctance & whining are understandable (for now). What would it say about his morals if he turned into a Master as fast as commenters want him to?

Based on the series' high ratings, I expect most of these issues to resolve soon with Harry growing into the Master he needs to be. I also wonder if the author is having a problem with the real world intruding into her fictional one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At no point in this story have we heard that he is smart or clever or a good student. Him being a spoiled baby who mostly cowers before his father..... this is the behavior of that kind of kid.

SDTRSDTR2 months ago

Comments like usual just hate nothing more, if you do not like the storry and do not have anny thing usefull to say so stay quaiet.

The storry is great and intresting keeep going :)

JohnBJohnJohnBJohnabout 1 month ago

Wow, so many negative comments! I'm really enjoying the story and I hope that Red24797 ignores all of them!

darussiandarussian22 days ago

This guy is supposed to be someone… cool? Some moralizing a** who doesn’t care at all about anyone but himself. Juat somehow he’s got morals from Western Europe/US instead of the world he’s supposed to have been brought up in. It’s a really interesting concept, I’m not eating this down for that, just pointing out that a whiny sheltered crybaby isn’t exactly a hero anyone wants to read about

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES