The Sky Kingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, it's time for you to learn to treat me properly as your Slave," she said seductively before gesturing over to a side table full of toys, "I need you to punish me master."

I panicked a touch as Scarlett knelt down before me in her usual supplicatory pose.

"Scarlett hold on...Lady Emily is here!" I exclaimed.

As she looked up at me surprised, I felt Emily's presence through traces of magic come up behind me and into the room. As she saw Scarlett her eyes went wide as she quickly spun around averting her eyes with a squeak.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise she was undressed," she exclaimed flustered.

I was dumbfounded with how to explain things as Scarlett jumped up in embarrassment and moved to hide herself against me. I turned to her catching a glimpse of her alluring attire as certain parts of me came to life for what had to have been the most times in one day.

"Scarlett, why don't you slip your gown back on?" I whispered down to her.

Scarlett didn't need much of a prompt as she rushed over bending down to get her robe as I noticed Emily subtly peaking back before averting her gaze again. Once Scarlett was covered up, she rushed back over to stand just behind me as we both faced Emily.

"Emily, she's decent you can turn around."

Emily turned to face us blushing as she looked up to catch Scarlett's gaze.

"Emily, this is Scarlett my companion, Scarlett this is Lady Emily," I said formally gesturing between the two of them.

"Hi," Emily replied awkwardly as she gave a little wave.

Scarlett, with a bit more confidence, stepped past me and towards Emily and curtsied.

"It's an honour to meet you, my lady. I'm a slave though, not a companion," Scarlett declared unexpectedly.

"You are...Harry didn't tell me that you were so beautiful," Emily burst out while looking somewhat mesmerized as she kept averting her eyes from Scarlett.

"I can understand why he doesn't want someone like me when he already has you," She continued a little forlornly.

"What do you mean? He's been worrying about you...seeing you now, I can understand why he is so enamored," Scarlett said inquisitively as I felt mortification at her honesty rolling over me, "Are you saying you offered to be his partner and he refused?"

Emily's eyes flicked to mine in surprise before looking away.

"I offered to be his Font but he refused to bind me and is sending me away," she explained while speaking towards the ground.

I was surprised when Scarlett closed the space between the two of them and took Emily's hands drawing her gaze up.

"I'm so sorry my Lady. We were hoping you wouldn't be gifted. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through," She said before drawing her into hug as I watched her stoic expression falter once more as she broke down in Scarlett's empathetic arms. Scarlett held up firmly as she turned them both so Emily's back was to me and she could face me with a fierce stare.

She mouthed to me in what was obviously 'We need to talk' as I looked away awkwardly.

"Master look at me...she is quite lovely...why on earth would you let her go?" Scarlett asked in Ravian while continuing to glare at me.

"It's complicated, she has no idea what she's getting herself into. How could anyone bear to do that to someone so lovely, so innocent," I said feeling my heart lurch at the thought of what might happen to her.

"How could you bear to let someone who doesn't care to that to her?" she responded surprisingly firmly as she continued to hold onto a sobbing Emily.

"We're going to get her out of the country. We'll find somewhere safe for her. I've heard rumors of safe passage for gifted women in the far South."

"Master, are you crazy? How can you trust rumor's that could just as easily be a trap? How is this a different situation from mine?" Scarlett asked accusingly.

"I can't do it. I hoped I might be able to court her and now the thought of having to keep her bound and then having to sodomize her every few weeks is too much. Her life would be one of miserable suffering at my hands," I said growing increasingly upset myself.

"Master, it could be much worse without you. Have you asked her what she wants? Have you explained any of this to her?" Scarlett asked in a matter-of-fact way.

"I couldn't bear to. She's been sheltered her whole life, I don't think she even knows what the harvesting process is," I replied dejectedly.

"Would you like me to explain it to her? I can try and be gentle."

I nodded my affirmation as I switched back to Volantian as Scarlett released Emily so she could turn to me with a look of adject desolation on her face at her situation.

"Scarlett here is going to look after you while I pop out to get some advice from a friend." I said addressing Emily.

"Scarlett, can you help Emily get into more appropriate attire and see about getting sleeping arrangements sorted for later."

"Yes Master," she said affirmatively but I saw a worrying glint of mischief in her eyes as I turned to leave the room.

12