All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 21'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 1 year ago

Excellent chapter but that 4th page was a bait lol. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another excellent installment! Please keep up the good work.

Norton_Comando750Norton_Comando750about 1 year ago

A well fantastic well crafted story, already anticipating the next episode.

KcloKcloabout 1 year ago

Oh Jesus, this story is just amazing. If you ever finish it and turn it into a book, I will be the first in line to get my hands on it. And obviously the chapters are not rolling out quick enough :D!! Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

[unspoken] *I'm trying to protect mine.*

jessIncognitojessIncognitoabout 1 year ago

I don't want you to take this the wrong way, because I really really do love this story (that's why I'm on chapter 21, and giving out 5 stars).

It might sound strange to say on this site, but from this particular story I was hoping for more progression of the characters and plot. If I was to sum this chapter up, I would say, he banged two women that he already had sex with, then he got ready to go see his mother (which was already hinted at in the previous chapter, I believe).

Still a decent chapter and a good read... I was just hoping for some other things. Like, what is the deal with his mother? What's her relation with the father? Who are some of the other people at the school? Are they getting it on with their slaves? What's their relationship? I want him to use some of his magic. I want him to encounter dangers.

These are all things I would like to know. I hope there's another chapter. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the TV show lost, but they were good at setting up teasers, but then not necessarily following through with them. Your writing style is good at setting up teasers.

Anyhow, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this chapter. I found Scarlett's dilemma heartbreaking and understandable. I would like to hear more from Emily, though. She's a bright and intelligent person who was never fully broken, so I feel that in non-sexual situations she should command more presence than be background to Harry and Scarlett.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

excellent. Come for the smut, stay for the character development

HectorixHectorixabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter, unfortunately not much did happen in it - at least in the greater story arch. But beautiful character development, nonetheless.

If only the next chapter would come sooner...

Also I'd like to read more about Emily - she's certainly not as bold as Scarlett and a natural submissive, but she's almost like an object in the last chapters, not an acting subject - on the second thought this might be intentional, given what had happened to her.

And: What happened to Tam? Having her trusted slave around would probably help Emily cope - and her being a reluctant slave (generally, she seems to love Em) would be a good contrast to all the happy slavegirls around Henry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent series. Next Chapter when? Please don't tell me this has been abandoned.

Red24797Red24797about 1 year agoAuthor

Next chapter is currently in early stages of editing. Hoping to have it posted for next weekend!

LiterphileLiterphileabout 1 year ago

I agree with Hectorix and jessincognito.. we need Tam back and we need more to happen.

This is a great story so far and I love the premise and the magical power structure. You've setup the plot very well with a lot of scope for story exploration. Be it the school and training, the tension with the king and the political intrigue. The families of Scarlet and Emily.. I'm waiting for the second font for his third core. This is one of those rare stories here where I'm genuinely less interested in the smut and hoping for way more plot.

Keep writing!

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 1 year ago

I am exceedingly happy that the MC finally took a solid stance in the relationship with Scarlet in this chapter. Him being indecisive was really making me dislike him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My imagination has been running away with me, while waiting for the next instalment,. Here a few of my thoughts to potential developments:

Eleanor explains that Scarlett was never officially enslaved – Natalie was enslaved .Scarlett is now free to marry Harry, as was always planned in her “Grand Game”. The next part of her „Grand Game“ is to make Harry the most powerful sorcerer anywhere and future king .

Because of the special collar that was initially meant for Harry’s marriage and was put on Scarlett for their bonding, Scarlett cannot be taken from Harry

The mysterious Elisabeth – for whom Harry is bringing a gift from his father – is a powerful arcane sorceress of noble birth and meant to be Harry’s font.

The special bonding of Harry and Scarlett was already a first step to an actual marriage which must take place before the king realizes how great Scarlett’s healing power is developng. For the ceremony Scarlett’s father and mother rush to attend as does Harry’s father to prevent the marriage. Harry’s father reneges when Eleonor explains her „Grand Game“ to make Harry the future king with the help of Scarlett’s father, Emily’s father etc. together of course his own Carrara.

A ritual „sexually charged“ marriage ceremony of Harry and Scarlett - supported by Emily and the arcane font – takes place in front of the parents, who lend additional energy by interacting with their own fonts. This results in a particularly strong bond between them and includes Harry’s other two fonts to make the four together most powerful team of sorcerers.

It is now too dangerous for Harry to go to the academy. Eleonor has arranged for the best tutors to give Harry and his fonts an express development in effectively using their power.

The king is furious and assembles an expedition force to take Harry and his family captive or worse. But they are prepared and Scarlett’s father is ready to take revenge (additionally supported by the fathers of his two fonts and his own father).

Eleonor is said to be a soceress with powers similar to healing. As it turns out it an even stronger magic that is also inherent in Harry (healing powers that make Harry almost immortal during his normal lifetime). Before Harry leaves to fight the king and his forces, Eleonor insists on activating this power through a „sexual ritual“ with Harry together with Scarlett and his fonts.

After thwarting the king’s expedition force, the combined military of the families march on the capital. This provides with opportunities to Harry to show his great power and his benevolence. Needless to say, Harry’s wins and assumes the throne.

The King and his supporters are taken captive for their attack on Harry and punished and humiliated according to the then still inhumane laws.

True to himself, Harry abolishes slavery and involuntary font servitude, except for penal slavery for capital crimes. To not have to do without his 3 loves, he legalizes polygamy and - because he developed an Oedipus complex during the ritual with Eleonor – incest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mysterious Elisabeth is presumably Harry’s sister, given Scarlett’s mention of “Lady Catherine’s” daughter. I liked Tam, but I’m more eager to see Harry and Scarlett’s reunion with Eleanor, which has been teased since August.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really great story so far.

Hopefully it stays well clear of incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

World building is very good so far , char building not sure. A lot of threads to explore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My big complaint is that I've run out of chapters to read.

Honestly been pretty enjoyable the sex scenes are pretty hot, the emotional scenes are good, and I'm a big fan of the world building you've got going on. Remind me of wheel of time a little bit. Rock on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear author,

We love this story. We can wait - a little while longer ;-). I encourage you to set up a payment account somewhere so we can give you money, maybe you'll find more time to work on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, who else here is a weirdo that reads literotica for the world building? ;)

I do kind of agree with the complains about the plot kinda spinning its wheels. However, you’ve actually really improved from the first chapters where you overdid the Harry “are you ok” loop - you do not have to write the conversation the literal number of times you think it’d happen. Readers get the idea that it’s excessive if something is repeated twice. It’s kinda like how real life conversations have a lot more dead time and non verbal utterances than performances or writing. Our brains filter much of it out.

I like how clear it is that both Harry and Scarlett have an idea of what the “official rules” of society are but willfully not look at what the “real” rules are. ie, noble ladies can’t be slaves… except when they are. And a noble slave certainly couldn’t be married… except when they are. I’m really looking forward to mom beating this into Harry. Er, figuratively. Scarlett can handle the literal sort when he’s too thick to understand.

Norton_Comando750Norton_Comando750about 1 year ago

I have loved this story, and hoped it would continue but the last paragraph seems to bring the tale to an end 🤔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Please continue, or (at least) give us some progress report!

Red24797Red24797about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Everyone, thank you for your kind messages. I just wanted to say that I’ve not finished and have been writing in the background. I took on board what was being said about progression so kept extending my writing to get to that stage. This means I’ve penned around 2 chapters worth of material. My plan is to release these in two parts with the story starting to progress more across both of them. Have a lovely weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Makes sense. Thanks for the update!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for the update! I can't wait, but take as long as you need :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is honestly better than half the romance novels out there.

Thank you for your hard work and remember we all love and enjoy your writing material.

Hats off to you sir!

SplitPeachSplitPeach12 months ago

Wonderful so far. I could go on about all the things I love about your work sofar but I think a critique is more useful. I agree with previous comments about excessive consent loops, I get you want to differentiate Harry from the rest of the social order, but it's not necessary to repeat that with each act. Another thing I'd love to read is more visceral descriptions of the lovemaking, bondage, fucking etc... Not saying you don't deliver some of this already but I'd love to read some more minute details of this, as well as some of the emotional romantic interactions, and some of the darker stuff as well.

PrinceBabylonPrinceBabylon12 months ago

I love BDSM fairy tales and I read your story with great pleasure. Your story line is well planned and the characters are more credible than in most other BDSM stories.

Mina_Mina_12 months ago

Please continue! You are a fabulous storyteller.

TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou212 months ago

Well, I've binged all the installments of this and now there's nothing to do but keep my fingers crossed the author keeps writing and doesn't condemn this story to remain half finished eternally. While I do find Harry to be a bit annoying with all the waffling between wanting to have his slaves and wishing they were still high class ladies, the indecisiveness kind of makes the character feel a but more real for me. The women are equally frustrating in that they sometimes embrace their subjugation and sometimes act as though they haven't been trained and living as slaves for a while already. I also wish they all had a bit more in the personality department but on the whole I've found the story entertaining enough that I read thru all the chapters in a day. Please do keep up the good work and for the love of God please don't ruin it with any cringey mother/son incest once they get to her estate!

nthusiasticnthusiastic9 months ago

It’s funny how true to life Harry is, like most men. He’s absolutely oblivious to the concept of listening to and comprehending his lovely ladies. Like most people, not just men, he’s good at hearing what he wants to hear rather than what they’re trying to say. He doesn’t respect their choices or desires, only his own. He does what he wants and gives them what he wants to give them, regardless of their wishes, patting himself on his back for taking such good care of his slaves. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader9 months ago

a slave master, who doesnt want to be a slave master, yet enjoys acting as a slave master.. at this point, im developing hope of a role reversal, where scarlet becomes the master, and this boy child becomes the slave.. because honestly, he is pathetic..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES