All Comments on 'The Slave Bride Ch. 05'

by pinkcandy99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I've been waiting for this story. Glad to read a new chapter.

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 4 years ago
More chapters please

Please continue. Giselle needs to find her true strength and happiness with the brothers. And Cadence and Benjamin need the happiness, strength and true fulfillment only found thru true and complete ownership of Giselle becoming fully theirs 100%. I truly hope you take this story and finish it completely. You are a wonderful story teller and I can't wait to continue reading The Slave Bride to it's completion.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 4 years ago
Love this twist!

I absolutely love this twist. I love that they’re starting to see her for who she is and what she needs instead of what they want. And her father needs to be drawn and quartered or something equally as bad from them.

I can’t wait for the next chapter. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Slow

Is this going anywhere? 5 chapters and feel like nothing has actually happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

You handled the subject very tactfully, it was enough to give details on the panic attack without being graphic about her past. I really appreciated the trigger warning but found that I was ok to read everything precisely because it wasn’t graphic. This is an incredibly insightful story and you’ve presented the situation and characters flawlessly.

To Anon of 05/01/20 - based on your comment my guess is either that you are male or have never been sexually assaulted/ abused.

Despite having the word slave in the title this isn’t really a ‘sex slave’ type of story. I got the impression it was more about a young woman living in a male centric repressive society who has been horribly abused and who hopefully will find healing and fulfilment via this new relationship and by being sexually submissive. It’s entirely plausible and realistic in that goal.

Tess (UK)

bandogirl09bandogirl09over 3 years ago

I feel as if I have no idea what her Father put her through. I enjoy the story greatly just feel a little out of the loop now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous