The Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Ethan joins Holly and Camila for a Christmas celebration.
1.2k words
4
6.4k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The living room is warm and cozy. I'm blindfolded. My wrists are bound and chained to ceiling. My feet are firmly on the floor. The fireplace crackles, and I smell what must be a gingerbread candle. Holly doesn't cook.

I hear two pairs of shoes. One stops, the other walks toward me. Prokofiev plays faintly on the radio. Holly runs her finger over my clavicle and whispers in my ear.

"Are you ready for your Christmas present?"

I shiver with anticipation.

"Yes, please."

She kisses my cheek and walks to the couch.

The second person kisses my mouth. His hands are large and he smells like aftershave. He slowly slides his hands down the sides of my body until he reaches the floor. He runs his palm up the front of my dress and cups my breasts.

"Mmmm," I say.

He unzips me and my dress falls to the ground. He pulls down my French-cut underwear and I can feel his breath on my skin. He unclasps my bra and tosses it to the side. My breasts fall to their usual place. He hugs my torso and sucks my nipples. All I'm wearing are shoes and the emerald-and-garnet necklace Holly got me for our first Christmas.

The blindfold comes off and I see a familiar face.

"Ethan!"

"Hey Cam-Cam!" He slaps my ass and watches it shake. "Nice to see you again!"

Holly is seated with The New Yorker and a glass of merlot. She smiles at me.

"You like?"

"I love! Thank you, baby!"

I blow her a kiss with just my lips.

"Thank you, Hols," Ethan says.

"Oh stop, you're just an accessory. Don't make me regret this."

"I'm shutting up."

Holly goes back to her article. Ethan spreads my legs as wide as he can, gets on his knees, and licks my pussy from below. I drop my head back and moan.

Ethan unhooks a candy cane from the tree and puts it in my mouth. I lick and roll my tongue around it. He carefully slips the candy cane inside my vagina. He tastes me. He puts the candy cane back in my mouth when he's done.

He picks me up by my ass and raises my entire body. I'm horizontal and the chain is supporting my weight. He throws my legs over his shoulders and buries his face between my thighs.

He pulls me close and goes deeper. He shakes his head and growls. I press my thighs together, wrap my legs around his head, and grind against his face. I start to moan.

"Not yet." Holly takes a sip of her wine. "He's not finished with you."

She frees my wrists and carries me to the dungeon. I lean my head against her shoulder and put my arms around her neck. Ethan follows. We've never allowed another person inside before. She carefully straps me into the swing. I relax my body.

Ethan looks around and whistles.

"Whoa. You two really don't mess around."

"Stay focused," Holly says. "Take off your clothes."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ethan undresses and Holly helps him step into the strap-on. She adjusts it so the dildo rests just above his cock. She puts my blindfold back on. I'm not allowed to see anything that happens in here.

He gets me wet with his mouth while Holly strokes my hair. We kiss softly, quietly, while he licks my holes. He doesn't notice us.

Ethan enters me when I'm ready and I cry out in pleasure. He gets into the rhythm of the swing. Holly holds my shoulders to increase resistance.

"There you go, baby," Holly says. "Good girl."

He holds my ankles and drills into me. I feel the orgasm start to rise. My face flushes. We both moan.

"Don't cum. Either of you."

I obey.

Ethan pulls out, bends over, and clutches his dick.

"Fuck! Fuck!" He takes off the harness and gets dressed. "I think my balls are going to explode."

"Keep it together, Hopkins. Act like you've had sex before."

She takes off the blindfold, picks me up, and starts toward the bedroom.

"Follow," she calls.

Holly places me on the bed. Ethan sits in the furthest corner of the room. Holly removes and carefully folds her clothes. We lie on top of the blankets and enjoy our bodies.

We make love romantically and passionately. We gaze into each other's eyes while she brings me to orgasm with her hands. I try to return the favor but she keeps the focus on me.

She goes down on me for over an hour. I writhe and twist and squirm on the bed. I clutch the sheets with my fists and pull.

Ethan emerges from the corner and kneels next to me. He pins my arms back but stays out of our way while she brings me to the edge, over and over. Holly and I are the only ones allowed on our bed. Eventually she brings her head up.

"I appreciate your respect for the rules," she says. "As a reward, you may sit up here. But you still can't talk, you can't touch Camila, and you can't touch yourself. And if you touch me, I'll break you."

"I'm just happy to be involved." He hops onto the mattress. "I'm not even here."

Holly and I sit in each other's laps and scissor. At first we hold each other close, then we lean back for leverage. I can't see Ethan but knowing he's watching turns me on.

"Can I please fuck him again?" I pepper Holly's face with kisses. "Please? Pretty please? He's my present."

"Anything you want."

She kisses my head and puts on a silk dressing gown.

"You, come," she says to Ethan. We walk to the living room and he follows.

Holly chains me back to the ceiling. Without heels, my toes barely brush the floor. She runs her fingernails down my back and leaves the room. Ethan and I grin at each other.

"Looks like Mom's gone." He unbuckles his belt. "You ready to have your world rocked?"

"How about you stop with the talking and put it in already." I use my foot to stroke his hard cock through his pants. "You run your mouth too much."

"Is that what you want? You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, sir."

He lifts me up and I tightly wrap my legs around his ass. We fuck loudly, ferociously, as he sucks my nipples.

Holly comes back in the room. She's still wearing her robe but I see the strap-on through the slit in the fabric. My heart skips a beat.

She hugs me from behind and slides into my asshole. I lean against her gorgeous chest and reach back to put my arms around her. She plays with my tits and tweaks my nipples. Ethan is still fucking my pussy and holding me up by my hips. He stares at us wide-eyed but we're in our own world.

They both fuck harder and harder. I hold onto Holly as I start to orgasm. Ethan groans louder.

"Cum for me, baby," she says in my ear.

I squeeze her tight as the orgasm starts. Ethan climaxes too but he's so far away it's like he doesn't exist. I can feel him ooze out of me. I peak.

"I love you baby," I say to Holly as my pussy clenches around Ethan.

She kisses my forehead.

"Merry Christmas."