The Slave Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Ethan joins the gang.
1.7k words
4.35
6.2k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SLAVE, PART 4

I sit naked in our chrome-plated dungeon, waiting. I can't hear anything outside the soundproof walls. I swing my legs and examine my nails. The mauve paint is starting to chip.

My wife opens the door. Ethan is blindfolded and Holly drags him by his shiny new collar. I smile at her and touch myself.

We play with Ethan every couple of months now. Holly gets off on torturing him. He hasn't been allowed to touch me or gratify himself in our presence since Christmas Eve.

Holly and Ethan recently started going to sex clubs together, which is pretty cute. She doesn't have many friends. Ethan needed a female date to get in, and they had such a great time it became a regular thing. They like to pick out women for each other and swap, and Holly sends me videos.

Holly drapes her jacket over the back of a chair and rubs my shoulders. She leaves the rest of her suit on. It's how I think she's sexiest. Ethan stands blindly and awaits her instructions.

"Strip," she says.

Ethan takes off his tie and unbuttons his shirt. He throws his clothes down in a rumpled heap. He's wearing the silk boxers I like. He takes those off too. He hangs limply in the cold air. Holly straps him to the standing rack and removes the blindfold.

"Are you okay?" she asks. It's his first time subbing.

"Yes," he says. "What are you going to do to me?"

"No questions."

She smooths a piece of duct tape over his lips and slides a cold steel butt plug inside him. I wave at him with just my fingers.

I'm perched on top of the floor cage. I spread my legs. His dick starts to rise. I've been working all day so Holly takes off my pumps and massages my feet.

She gently blows between my legs and tickles me with the tip of her tongue. She kisses the inside of my thighs. I hold onto the metal frame with one hand and touch my breast with the other. I watch Ethan watch me. His cock looks so good.

Holly licks my asshole and buries her nose in my pussy. She grips my waist and moves up to my breasts. I push her face into my crotch and moan.

Holly slips into the strap-on over her clothes and I get on my knees. I suck the thick shaft. I fellate the plastic until my jaw is sore.

I crawl inside the cage and Holly fucks me through the bars. She doesn't let me cum. She moves on to Ethan. She takes out the plug and manipulates his asshole with indifferent, clinical precision until he's writhing in the straps. She removes the dildo, carefully slides it in, and fucks him hard. It's still wet from me. He's not allowed to climax, either.

Holly lets me out and gives me a kiss.

"Watch him while I'm gone," she says.

Holly leaves and it's just me and Ethan. I touch the duct tape on his face.

"I think I like you better gagged," I say.

I hear him laugh and mumble something indistinguishable.

"Yeah. Much better."

I touch his neck and whisper in his ear.

"Do you want to be bad?"

He nods his head vigorously.

"I want to be bad," I say.

I suck his nipples and kiss down his stomach until I reach his cock. I taste pre-cum on the tip. I lick the underside of his shaft and take him into my mouth. I get into the rhythm. Then Holly walks in. We look up at her.

"That's against the rules."

"Yes, master."

"Do I need to teach you a lesson?"

"Yes, master."

Holly pauses.

"Go. Finish what you started."

"Yes, master."

Holly pushes my head down while I suck him off. I gag and he cums in my mouth. I hold it there.

"Spit."

I spit on the floor.

Holly takes me over her knee and sparks me hard with the palm of her hand. I feel it leaving marks. I cry in out in pleasure. She flips me over and holds my wrists together behind my back. My pussy throbs. She slaps my vulva until I peak.

I get down on the ground and Holly shackles my wrists and ankles to the floor. The iron chains are so heavy I can barely lift them.

Holly removes the tape from Ethan's mouth and lets him down from the rack. He stretches his limbs and moves around. She places a rabbit in his hand and turns it on.

"Punish her," she says.

Ethan smiles.

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

"Don't disappoint me."

Holly leaves the room again. Tonight is her networking group so she'll be gone for hours.

Ethan crouches next to me. He kisses me and puts a strip of duct tape over my mouth.

"Let's see how you like it."

He tears off another piece of tape from the roll. He presses it on my stomach and slowly peels it off. He puts another on my chest and rips it off fast. He alternates sensations on my breasts, my thighs, my pussy. I'm dripping for him.

He tucks the vibrator inside me. My clit is still swollen from Holly. I fidget but I'm anchored to the floor.

"That's right. You sit there and take it."

I thrust into the rabbit and Ethan holds my hips down with his forearm. I lie back. My chest heaves.

"You are so fucking hot. Goddamn."

He grinds the toy into me like he's crushing pills and I swirl my hips in the opposite direction. I see stars. Then, just when I'm about to climax, he stops. I scream into the tape and thrash angrily.

"You didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you? This is supposed to be a punishment."

He gently touches my stomach. I shudder in ecstasy.

"I own you."

He stands over me and masturbates. I twist and pull but I can barely move. I want him inside me.

"Something bothering you?"

I beg him to fuck me but my voice is muffled.

"What was that?"

I thrust my hips but he moves away.

"Sorry, I can't hear you. You'll have to speak up."

I kick him and he laughs. I watch eagerly as he goes to the tool cabinet. He selects a feather and a thick paddle. I rub my thighs together.

Ethan sits on my stomach and slowly grinds. His shaft rubs against my skin.

"You miss this dick?"

I nod. He squeezes my breasts together and slides his cock between them.

"How bad do you want it?"

I squirm and moan. He rips off the duct tape and kneels over me. He shoves his cock in my mouth. I lick hungrily.

"Fuck yeah, right there."

I feel his body stiffen, and it turns me on. He strokes my pussy with the feather. My neck starts to cramp and he holds my head up.

Ethan retrieves a small key from above the door. I didn't even know he had it. He unlocks the manacles and the heavy chains drop to the floor.

He bends me over and ties me to the bench so that I'm on all fours. He fondles my body with the paddle until I have goosebumps. He runs it between my thighs. Holly's name is cut into the leather.

"Shall we begin?"

THE SLAVE, PART 5

Ethan has gotten very into the BDSM lifestyle recently. He seems to have a bit of guilt surrounding sex, and he loves to be shamed for it. Holly has been something of a sexual sherpa to him.

Holly typically doesn't care for male subs but she made an exception for Ethan. He worships the ground she walks on and he'll do just about anything for her.

After much pestering, Holly finally allowed Ethan to stay over for a week so he could be our slave. I was thrilled. I don't often get to be the top. I took a week off work so I could oversee things while Holly was out.

Ethan wore only tight black briefs, and he was gagged at all times. We tied his leash to the doorknob at night, and he slept outside the bedroom while Holly and I had loud, passionate sex.

Holly made Ethan her valet, and she kept him busy. He did chores and ran errands, and he served all our meals and drinks. I used him almost exclusively as a sex slave.

The first day we were alone together while Holly was at work. He looked amazing. He painted my toenails and blew on them to dry the polish. He ran a hot bath for me and helped me in. Steam rose off the water.

Ethan gently washed my body with a loofah. His touch wasn't sexual but I could feel his desire. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth.

I sent him to get a glass of wine and watched his ass as he walked away. I touched myself and thought about all the dirty things I was going to do to him. He came into the bathroom with my drink and stood at attention until I finished.

He dried me off with a towel and put my slip dress over my head. I bound his wrists, blindfolded him, and tied him to the bed. Holly had a lot of work to do with him tonight.

Holly came home around eight and we got ready. She looked incredible in black leather. I was dressed in a sexy nurse uniform. It was a supposedly secret fetish that Holly had discovered.

Ethan lay helpless on the bed. I crawled over and kissed his chest. Holly sterilized the brand and heated it with a lighter. I took off the blindfold and gag.

"This is your last chance," Holly said. "Are you in or out?"

"In. I'm in. Do it."

I kissed him and tried to distract him from the searing pain. Holly pressed the brand against Ethan's thick thigh. It smelled like burning flesh. I soothed him while Holly dressed his wound.

"You are now mine. You will follow my every command with complete obedience and devotion."

"I am yours," he murmured.

I made love to him while Holly watched. The next day would be a long one.