The Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
The trio takes a business trip to Paris.
862 words
3.7
11.8k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Paris in spring, and there's a clear view of the Eiffel Tower from our hotel window. I gaze out beatifically and sip my espresso. I lived in Europe years ago, and it still feels likes home.

I'm wearing a vintage slip from La Perla and my ankles have been cuffed to the bed all weekend. The delicate chains are six feet long so I have some movement, but I'm getting cabin fever.

Holly and Ethan had to fly to Paris at the last minute for a conference, and I came along as their sex prisoner. I needed the vacation. We've kept the door between our rooms open, and I spend day and night waiting for them to grace me with their presence.

The two of them have been gone since early morning, and I'm bored out of my mind. Holly hid the remote and took away my phone, and I can only masturbate so many times.

Ethan drops by in the afternoon with a cup of strawberry gelato. He sits on the bed and feeds it to me sensually. The gelato drips onto my chest and he slowly licks it off. He moves the spoon toward my lips and pulls back.

"What would you do for another bite?"

"Anything."

I dip my finger in the gelato and lick it off. He puts his hand down his pants.

"Beg for it."

"Please, put in my mouth. I need it. I'm burning for it."

"That's not good enough."

I get on my knees and clasp my hands together in prayer.

"Please, please. Give it to me. I'm begging you. I'll give you anything. You can have all of me."

"Show me."

The door creaks open. Holly walks in with a crate of folders and drops it dramatically on the floor.

"Are you eating in bed?"

"It's his fault."

"I'm sorry, master."

"Against the wall. Now."

Ethan sits on the floor. Holly gags him with his tie and binds his feet and ankles. She closes the curtains and turns off the lights.

"Think about what you've done while you're waiting for your punishment."

We fall asleep in the darkness.

Holly comes home around eleven. I put my hand over my eyes and squint in the light. Holly brought along four extremely good-looking young men in matching soccer jerseys. They smell like beer. She probably picked them up at a bar.

Holly points at the bed and speaks to them in perfect French. They undress. I watch ravenously. Holly crouches in front of me and grabs my throat with one hand.

"I hope this will teach you a lesson. You have been a very naughty girl lately."

"I need more discipline."

"Yes you do."

Holly adjusts Ethan so he has a clear view of the bed. I bite my lip and touch myself for him. Holly settles in at the desk to do some work.

The men stand around awkwardly. Holly glances up from her papers and says something I don't understand. They smile and laugh, then they jump onto the bed.

They all tear into me at the same time in a frenzy of hormones. They're clumsy and excited, and I'm overwhelmed with the attention. They want to please me so bad.

The men talk to each other in French. I have no idea what's going on. The sex is fun and sloppy, and I don't even know who to pay attention to. Almost all of them give me an orgasm.

An alarm goes off. Holly announces something and the men get dressed. Holly stops the hottest one on his way out the door. He waves his friends off, and they leave without him.

Holly has a short conversation with the man. He strips again and sits on the edge of the bed. He strokes himself until he's hard. Holly frees Ethan.

"You know what to do," she says.

Ethan kneels in front of the man and takes his average-sized cock completely into his mouth. He sucks hard and fast and grips the bed for balance. He holds Ethan's head with both hands and thrusts into his mouth. Ethan is unfazed and keeps pleasuring him.

Ethan stops. He lies facedown next to me. I kiss the small of his back. He grins at the man and wiggles his bubble butt at him.

The man spits on his dick and rams it in. Ethan groans and clutches the covers with his fists. The man pushes down on Ethan's ass with both hands and fucks him rough. I stroke Ethan's hair and whisper into his ear. Ethan jerks himself off and they cum at about the same time.

The man once again gets ready to leave, and Holly says good-bye from her seat. She puts down her pen and looks up as soon as he leaves the room.

"I hope you two have learned your lesson."

I straddle Ethan's prone body and rub my pussy against his chest.

"I haven't," I say.

Holly closes her binder with a flourish. She grabs me by the hair and I go weak. She puts her face next to mine.

"You never fucking learn," she purrs. "Get on your knees."