The Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
Ethan sucks his first dick.
830 words
3.79
9.5k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

*

Holly and I relax with cocktails and talk about how much I hate the new bathroom at work. I've been at the office past nine every night this week so we have a lot to catch up on. Ethan stands naked in the corner facing the wall.

The doorbell rings. Holly lets Giovanni in and fixes him a drink. He winks at me. We've hired him before.

Ethan recently told Holly he would perform fellatio if she told him to, and she wants to test his limits. He's very hetero, so I'm pretty curious about what he's going to do.

Ethan turns around and Giovanni flashes him a friendly smile. He disrobes and Ethan's eyes nearly pop out of his head. Giovanni has the biggest dick I've ever seen, so I can only imagine what Ethan is thinking. Holly leads him over by his chain and yanks him to his knees.

"Go," she says.

Ethan looks nervous but he doesn't use the safe word. Giovanni gently strokes his hair.

"It's not as bad as it looks," he says. "Just go slow."

Ethan moves closer. He gingerly rests his hands on Giovanni's thighs.

"Is it going to hurt?"

"No, it won't hurt. Trust me. Just don't feel like you need to take more than you can handle."

Ethan closes his eyes and lightly touches his tongue to the head of Giovanni's uncut cock. He starts with quick tastes but then he lingers. He licks every inch.

Ethan takes him time stroking and pulling Giovanni's shaft and fondling his balls. Giovanni digs his nails into the armrests and rolls his head back. I get wet just watching them.

Eventually it's time. Ethan wets his lips and goes down fully down on Giovanni. His dick only fits halfway. Ethan gags but recovers quickly.

"It's okay, you're doing good. You're doing real good. Just relax your throat and breathe."

Ethan takes a deep breath and slowly moves his head up and down. He leans into Giovanni's body and grips his cock with both hands.

"There you go. Don't hurt your jaw."

Giovanni is kind with Ethan, and it's a sensitive, vulnerable moment. It's a side of Ethan I haven't seen before. Holly has a special way of bringing out these things in people. She breaks them down and builds them back up.

Ethan lasts a pretty long time but he starts to fade. Holly tugs on his leash and he stands up obediently. She passes the chain to Giovanni and sits back down with me to watch the show.

Giovanni massages Ethan's neck and shoulders until he's totally relaxed. He bends Ethan over the arm of the couch and gives him a rim job. Ethan gets hard.

Giovanni loosens up Ethan's asshole and slowly adds fingers. Ethan moans and grinds his crotch against the upholstery. Giovanni slicks his shaft with lube and gradually works it all the way inside. Ethan winces at first, then he looks like he's in heaven.

Giovanni rides him slowly at first. Ethan grinds his ass into him more and more aggressively, and Giovanni holds his hips and fucks him hard. They cum.

I clean Ethan up, and Holly shakes Giovanni's hand and walks him outside. I give Ethan a big kiss.

"You were great!"

"Holy shit. I can't believe I just did that!"

"What did you think?"

"Well, I'm still not into dudes, but that was fucking incredible. Oh my God..."

"Would you do it again?"

"Maybe. Yeah, totally, I'd do it again. I didn't like blowing him, but I didn't really mind it either. It was definitely worth it for the last part."

"Oh, I'm so glad! I really liked watching you."

"You don't think I'm less of a man now?"

"Oh, yuck. What a gross thing to say. Of course not. I think you're even hotter now!"

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah!"

I kiss his forehead.

"If you're a good boy, he might suck your dick next time. That'll really blow your mind."

"Shut. Up. How do I make that happen?"

"Just keep the lady of the house happy, and she'll keep you happy."

"Any suggestions?"

"Funny you should ask..."

"What does that mean?"

"My lips are sealed."

Holly comes back into the room and pours herself a glass of brandy. She slips out of her skirt and underwear but leaves her stockings on.

Holly parts her legs and Ethan looks at me. I nod. He licks her pussy eagerly, and it's obvious how much he wants to impress her. Holly leans back and closes her eyes.

I move Ethan's head and guide his hands. I teach him how to please my wife. She's a stoic woman but he has her twisting in her chair. He wraps his arms around her waist and buries his face between her thighs until she cums.

Ethan wipes his face and looks up anxiously. She touches his cheek.

"Perfect," she says.