The Slaving World Pt. 05

Story Info
Lida has her first game, Melanie and Amanda go hiking.
15.5k words
4.61
5.8k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers

Author's note: Finally, I'm submitting this. It's sat mostly finished for too long, so here goes. Sorry for the delay

Intro: Mack the Knife

David Mackenzie was sitting at a hotel patio in Moab when he saw the redhead.

After duty in various parts of Asia and Africa, Capt. David MacKenize, or, as he was known by those who mattered, Mack the Knife, had been honorably discharged from the United States Army and entered civilian practice as a mercenary. He had just signed on with the Radek brothers and was going over the dossier they had sent him.

The Radek's had a broad assignment for him: they were currently at war with certain members of the Association who did not approve of their selling slaves outside of the Association system. Apparently, buying (or stealing) slave girls then selling them to brothels or snuff films did not sit well with the Association, and the good folks from Monon had responded. The response was to send their resident badass killer and fighter, Hunter; and his crew, including the kid Roy, to destroy them. Roy and Hunter had taken this as some sort of moral crusade instead of commerce, and began inflicting considerable discomfort to the two Slavs. The Radek brothers had chosen to hire some outside professional help and that was Mack, and Mack's job was to fuck with Hunter, Roy and associates.

Aside from the money, Mack was doing this for principle. They had killed one of his oldest friends, Mark, and he wanted revenge. The fact that he was getting paid for this was a bonus. Mack played the long game, any way he could damage or hurt his enemy was great. He could start small, do a damage where he could. Or, should the opportunity present itself, take out one of the heads.

The dossier had files on Associates on those two, members of their crew, potential members of their crew, associated slaves and so on. Some, like Hunter, he was familiar with; others, like Roy, he had never met.

Of course, he remembered Amanda. They had crossed paths off and on for a few years. The last time he saw her was at a slave party in Las Vegas when he borrowed that cute little future slave from her. That night always brought a smile to his face. He envied the man who ended up owning that little piece.

He snapped back to the present. There she was heading across the courtyard with another hot little piece of ass following her. There was no mistaking Amanda, that wild head of big curly red hair made her visible for miles.

Mack had come to Moab because he liked the area. He had no intention of starting work immediately, but was going to collect a fee, relax and do some rock climbing. But, since a perfect opportunity had just fallen into his lap, he might as well get to work.

It wasn't too much to figure out where they were staying. He was good at staying hidden in plain sight and she was generally oblivious. With a night ahead with that girl she had, Mack imagined her attention was elsewhere. Fifty bucks to the front desk clerk got him a look at her registration at the hotel and from that he found her car.

He used a few tricks to unlock her Xterra and leave two tracking devices, one in the car and one he slipped into her pack. After that, Mack sent the frequencies of the trackers and a quick summary to the Radeks and waited for instructions.

1-Amanda, Melanie, Chuck and Tuck

Amanda and Melanie were near Capitol Reef National Park in the middle of Utah. Amanda knew a quiet little campsite in the less traveled southern part. There was a trickle of a flowing creek nearby, not enough to swim or even get wet in, but enough to nurture cottonwoods and other desert plants, giving them a pleasantly shaded spot for camping.

It had been about a three-hour drive from Moab. They set up camp quickly and, after a quick early lunch, Amanda announced that they were going on a hike. This was old hat by now for this trip and Melanie quickly began to gather her stuff.

"But," Amanda said and took off her shirt. "It's a naked hike. You may wear sandals. And a hat. And your pack. But nothing else. No shirt," and then dropped her shorts to her ankles, "no shorts." She picked them up, fished her keys out of the pocket, and tossed the keys in the pack and the shorts in the tent.

She looked over at Melanie, who was frozen midway through taking her sneakers off.

"Come on!" Amanda chided and snapped her fingers. "Those clothes aren't going to take themselves off. Either you do it, or I will."

"Yes, Miss Amanda," the nineteen-year-old slave said with a smile. She stripped off her shorts first and had her shirt off before she asked, "are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Sure," Amanda answered and slung what looked to be a heavy pack for a day hike across her bare back. "No," she admonished as Melanie started to put her clothes into her pack. "Don't bring any, either."

"How many times have you done this?" the think blonde asked.

"Hiked naked? Hundreds." Amanda said.

"Enslaved a woman," Melanie challenged. "Hundreds?"

"I wish," she said then exhaled deeply. "I could retire. Maybe a dozen, though I suspect it will go up sharply. My Master expects results, he needs me to keep the business going, so I suspect I am full time now."

"Do you remember every one of them?"

"I do. Some more than others." Her blue eyes briefly darkened.

"You fell in love with one, didn't you?" Melanie said, a wicked grin on her pretty face "You can fall in love!"

Amanda obviously resented the questioning, but didn't cut her off.

"Did you enslave her? Send your one love off to be a sex slave?" Melanie persisted.

"No, someone else beat me to it," Amanda answered. "But I got my payback. She's in Chicago and he is without her. Don't cross me."

"Or what? I'll end up a sex slave? Already there." Melanie teased. "I think I'm going to fall in love with you. You raped me, you enslaved me, and I'm going to fall in love with you."

"You can if you like. I wouldn't recommend it, though. I'll still deliver you," Amanda said with a snarl. There was a tone of finality that Melanie found both frightening and stimulating. For the moment, she decided to be quiet.

Amanda led the way up the creek and into the slot canyon from which it flowed. Melanie felt very aroused, more than aroused, alive. The air was a perfect temperature for her naked skin, each pore seemed to open and soak in the spring desert air. The rocks were different colors: reds, pinks, whites and beiges; and the way the water had eroded each one fascinated her. Whenever she could pull her eyes off the rocks at her feet and look up, there were the shelves and walls of the slot canyon and the slit of sky above. And, if she could pull her gaze away from that spectacle, there was the wonderful sight of Amanda's powerful butt and legs powering her (and the very large pack) up the creek. The tone of her muscles as she climbed each obstacle was hypnotic and Melanie had to be chided a few times to keep moving.

They strolled up canyon, a few quick little climbs and they found themselves in a vaulted chamber. One beam of light penetrated and scattered off a large white boulder in the middle of the stream.

The two beautiful young women stopped to pause and enjoy the scenery. Echoing from upcanyon were voices, male voices. The thought of being caught here, naked and vulnerable, was scary but instantly arousing. Melanie turned to Amanda, hoping she knew what to do.

The redhead cocked her head to listen then smiled. She shrugged off her pack and turned to Melanie.

"Wait here, slave," Amanda said. "I'll be back."

Not sure what else to do, Melanie had a drink of water and stared up at the rocks. Her mind drifted to sex and her fantasies. She imagined a man capturing her in here, fucking her all day. The thing about her fantasies now, was that Amanda seemed intent of making as many of them come true as possible. Probably taking her way beyond anything she fantasized about, too.

The beautiful new slave heard voices again. She could not make out the words, but she recognized Amanda's voice mixed in with the deeper males. The conversation continued for several minutes then ceased. A minute later, Amanda came back, her firm breasts bouncing hypnotically as she boulder hopped down the stream.

"There are a couple of cute guys up there," Amanda said when she stood in from of the young submissive again.

"Where can I hide?" Melanie started to look around.

"Nowhere. I invited them to come down and hang out with us." Amanda said with a smile. Melanie seemed shocked. "Oh wait, it gets better. I told them that we were in a dominant/submissive relationship and you had to do what I told you. And I said they could fuck you."

Melanie turned shocked towards Amanda. The blood in her body flooded everywhere but her brain. Her nipples grew hard, her pussy swelled and wettened, and her whole body blushed. Faced with the lack of blood, her brain shut down and Melanie stared slackjawed.

"What? You knew you were getting real cock sooner or later. Now it's sooner. Welcome to being a slave, Melanie. It's not all strap-ons and head." She went over to her pack and opened it. "Let's get you ready." She pulled out a collar and pair of wrist cuffs.

"I don't know if I can do this," Melanie said, even as she offered her wrists to be cuffed. She was able to form words now, but now had to work to remember how to breathe.

"Sure you can. Lift your chin," Amanda said and put the collar on Melanie's slender neck. "Good girl. More importantly, you will. And you will do it without a fuss and you will enjoy it because I'm the one doing this to you. Sure, they're going to be fucking you, but only because I let them." She hung a leash from the collar.

Amanda leaned in and gave Melanie a kiss. Somehow, the distinction between two guys fucking her and Amanda having two guys fuck her, made everything a little easier. The thought that she was going to get two guys was exciting, as was the thrill that they were so close. She had no idea what they looked like, but they were going to get to use her body, they were going to get to use her.

"I'll make sure you're good and ready. Okay?" Amanda said and gave Melanie's perky nipples a light pinch.

"Okay, Miss Amanda." Melanie said and tried to hide her smile.

"Come on down, guys," Amanda yelled out. The sound of footsteps approached around the corner of the slot canyon. "Stand up straight," Amanda admonished the young slave. She gave the slave's pert bottom a pat. "Slow, deep, breaths," the redhead softly reminded her. "I'll make sure it's good."

Amanda prided herself on her poker face. She was in a profession that called for her to be concealing something constantly and lying most of the time. The fact was she had planned meeting the two men (the only time she had really planned anything on this adventure), and she did know them. They were Charlie and Tucker, or "Chuck and Tuck" as they were frequently called. She had crossed paths with them a few times, even done a few river trips with them. And they'd helped her out on a couple of girls before, too. They knew of the Association, but were not members. She had been in contact with the two young men after she picked up Melanie. They were doing some canyoneering and had arranged to meet her here.

Amanda thought that Melanie was at the point where she needed real cock. She was happy Chuck and Tuck happened to be available. Realistically, most any men she crossed paths with (and maybe some of the women) would have loved a chance to fuck the fresh meat, it was just a lot easier to be working with professionals.

The two men stepped around the corner. Amanda introduced them. Charlie was tall and lean, maybe 6'3". He was muscular and wiry to almost the point of being gaunt, but strong. He had long, curly black hair tied back and four or five days' stubble. He had no tattoos or piercings, and Melanie would guess he was twenty-eight or so. He was shirtless: a big pack with ropes and climbing gear on the side shifted as he looked at her. She thought he was pretty cute and happily would have let him pick her up at a party, if he would have shown any interest in her. He was wearing a pair of shorts and obviously no underwear, Melanie could see his cock coming to attention as he looked her naked body over.

Tucker was shorter, 5'8", stockier, and had a more violent look of the two. Melanie preferred tall guys. It was just her. When she saw Tucker she knew a flash of disappointment crossed her eyes. She saw that he picked it up, that he was sensitive to it and he was planning on getting his payback for that slight on her tender young body. He looked intense, more obsessive. He was very lean and ripped with lots of tattoos and a couple of studs in each ear.

"And, gentlemen, this is my pet, Melanie."

"We get to fuck her?" Tucker asked.

"All day, if you're good. She'll take it like a good girl. Isn't that right, pet?"

"Yes, Miss Amanda," Melanie said and blushed deliciously.

"Right now?" he asked and leaned forward.

Amanda stepped in between them. "Not yet. You have anywhere you need to be? Let's hang out, smoke some weed, drink some tequila, then I'll get her started for you guys. Sit down, let's relax. She's not going anywhere," she said and tugged the leash.

They all sat down. Melanie knelt beside Amanda, her cuffed hands in her lap. Amanda absently reached over and caressed her silky thigh.

"Let's go over some ground rules. One: condoms and lube every time. Our little pet is going to get a lot of use today, so we need to treat her right. She's new to all of this. Two: no oral, no anal. Sorry guys, but I'm saving that for someone else. You are going to have to deal with just having her pussy. Life's rough, I know. Three: she has to be collared and naked at all times and restrained while having sex. I want her to get used to being tied up and fucked. Four: if she says 'stop', ignore her. If I say 'stop', stop.

"Boys, you hit the jackpot. You get to spend your afternoon plowing the pussy of this nineteen-year-old, fresh from the farm, beautiful piece of ass."

Melanie wanted to correct Amanda that she was actually from a small town and not a farm, but knew better.

Amanda rummaged in her pack and pulled out her smoking kit. As an on-again, off-again consumer of cannabis, she had learned to differentiate in between the effects of different strains of marijuana on her and usually kept a variety on hand. There was "sleep weed" for weed naps, "chore weed" when she needed to be productive, and so on. One that Jake had perfected at the Farm (and Amanda had long been a consumer of) was "fuck weed". While it sounded like a middle school insult, it was Amanda's favorite. It had the effect of increasing libido along with the body buzz and increased sensual sensitivity. It was also great for lowering inhibitions. All in all, it made for great sex. Amanda wanted to get these guys all amped up then turn them loose on Melanie.

First, they passed a bottle of Sauza around. Amanda made sure Melanie got a deep gulp. The redheaded roper could sense very strong and turbulent emotions roiling in the younger woman. Melanie's submissiveness was mindblowing right now, Amanda knew her pet's pussy was dripping wet. But there was also fear, and it took Amanda instantly recognized the pattern of someone turned on by her fear. This was going to be good, she thought and gave the sub another comforting caress on her thigh. She used her talent to apply pressure, amplified by Melanie's mental state, to keep the new slave from resisting, to remain passive.

The young slave shyly looked at the men who would be inside her soon. Their eyes were fixed on her beautiful naked and bound body, no doubt thinking of what they were going to do to her. Was she really going to do this? Did she have any choice? Would it be rape? Did it matter? Charlie smiled at her when his eyes met hers. Tucker glared.

Amanda lit the joint, eager to watch the effect on today's adventures. She took her hits, then passed it to Melanie, making sure the beautiful slave got good and stoned before it went on to the guys. No one spoke as it went around again, everyone was lost in the immediate effects of the fuck weed. After the second time around, Amanda snuffed it out and "saved the rest for later."

Amanda was wet and eager to attack her pet. She knew Melanie was almost there, she'd push her over the edge soon enough. And the guys, they really didn't need anything to make them want to have their way with Melanie's perfect young body.

Silence hung in the air, everyone waiting to see what was going to happen next.

"I guess I should get things started," Amanda said with a laugh. She picked up Melissa's leash, pulled the young woman to her.

The redhead kissed around the new slave's neck and ear then whispered "You can let go and enjoy it. These two hot guys are going to fuck you all day and no one will think any worse of you for it. You know you always wanted to do something like this, now you are making it reality. You're going to be okay." The dominant redhead then tied one of her bandanas around the pretty slave's eyes. "I don't want you getting distracted."

Amanda spread a towel on the soft gravel bed and helped Melanie lay back onto it. Amanda kissed her prey then began working her way down her body. She turned Melanie's pretty face away so she could better kiss her slender neck. While her mouth lingered there, her hands caressed the slender supine form of the slave. Broad strokes across her thighs, then up the flat stomach to the impossibly firm and perky breasts, then back down, fingers leading the way to the soft valley of her crotch and the wetness within.

Melanie squirmed when Amanda's sure fingers found her pleasure center. The redhead already knew how to play her body better than any of the clumsy lovers back home. If getting fucked by two guys ensured Amanda would keep playing her, then Melanie could deal with it. When Amanda moved her hot mouth down to Melanie's perfect nipples, the young sub gave up any chance of control. She mewled happily as the redhead's expert mouth brought her pleasure. She heard the guys chuckle at her reaction. The pretty slave ground her crotch into Amanda's hand, matching her speed and movements, moving in sync. She was on the cusp of what promised to be a wonderful orgasm when Amanda stopped.

Melanie let out a slight groan of disappointment that was cut short by a kiss on her inner thigh. Another lick up the other side, then the familiar feel of Amanda's hair on her soft flesh. Melanie did not fight it this time. She welcomed Amanda's tongue on her clit, lips against lips. When Amanda slid two fingers inside her, she clenched and circled her hips around them. Amanda brought her up slowly, incrementally getting her closer to the desired orgasm. When she ached and thought she could not take any more, the climax broke across her. She shuddered, her body clenching and flushing. She let out a half yell, half growl that echoed off the stone canyon walls.

Amanda turned the panting slave over and got her up on her hands and knees. Melanie spread her legs eagerly for her dominant lover and the fucking she knew was coming. She wiggled her hips at Amanda as she felt the redhead climb between her legs and guide the now familiar plastic into her wet depths.

Melanie realized that the cock in her wasn't Amanda's and the hands on her hips guiding her were big and rough. One of the guys was inside her. She didn't know which one and she didn't care. All she knew was that he was big, and he was inside her. Amanda had only penetrated her with the strap-on, requiring her submission. The cock inside her was part of the man, a living thing with nerves. It caressed her from the inside, explored her and took its pleasure from her. It was different, this cock would make her give it pleasure. She came again, her howls echoing and distorted.

beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers