The Slaving World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a small, single floor motel off the highway, only a few rooms had cars in front. It was nearing 4am when she knocked on the door. Her other hand was holding a.38 automatic in her pocket just in case things did not go well. Part of her hoped it would go bad so she could kill someone who put up a fight.

The door opened a crack.

"Who are you?" a gruff voice asked from the other side.

"Anna," she said patiently, "the delivery woman."

"Who sent you?"

"Jake," Anna replied. "Now, are you going to let me in, so we can get this over and done?"

"Jake said you had an attitude," the voice chuckled.

"You have seen nothing compared to what kind of 'attitude' I'm going to have if you don't open the door," Anna added menacingly.

The door opened, and Anna was let in. A man stood behind the door with a pistol in his hand and another was back a few feet with a shotgun leveled at her.

"Paranoid?" she asked.

"Radeks have been poaching," the one with a pistol said. "You have the papers?"

Anna slowly pulled the envelope out of her jacket pocket and handed it to him. He opened it, looked over the bill of sale and relaxed.

"Legit," he said and the man with the shotgun lowered it. "Go get the slave."

Anna looked at the cheap motel room. J.J. would have liked this place, well, if she hadn't killed him. She never really missed him, but she did miss the game they played. That a been a good stabbing, a good way to wrap up their life together.

The slave was brought out from the bathroom. Anna inspected her. She was a redhead with curly hair that was tied back, but probably was about shoulder length. The slave was about 5'4", thin build but with a decent rack and acceptable butt and hips. Pale complexion, with too many freckles for Anna's taste.

Anna was handed the ownership papers for the girl and looked them over.

"Michelle?" she said.

"Yes, ma'am," the slave answered promptly.

"Good," Anna complimented. "You have been trained. Breaking in new slaves has its moments, but wears thin after a while."

"We good?" the man with the pistol asked.

Anna quickly scribbled her name on the receipt and passed it to him.

"We are good. You may go," Anna dismissed him.

The two men took their weapons and a small duffel and left the two women alone.

"Ma'am," Michelle said. "May I speak?"

Anna smiled. Obviously, this one had some spirit. The question was, was she going to encourage that spirit or crush it?

"Go ahead," Anna said, with as much condescension as she could muster in her voice.

"I spent a year running around naked for men to watch. I hated that. I understand that I am going to be trimming buds. Whatever my Master wishes. But," she took a deep breath, "I love cock. I love getting fucked. I love it hard and often and everywhere. Spank me, whip me, choke me, whatever. Just as long as I can get fucked. I don't want to waste any more of my sexual prime having cock doled out in bits and pieces. You have people you need to keep happy? I'm your slut. Gangbang me, send me to the guards anytime you feel like it. Just, please, please, let me have lots of sex."

Anna pondered this. There was something in this slave she could use.

"I think something can be arranged that suits us both."

----------

3-Lida

Lida was being prepared for her first game. She had played some laser tag when she was in high school. This was basically the same, but instead of capture the flag, it was capture the slave.

It had been an intense couple of weeks for her at Dominick Nikitaras's slave world. She had been training: running, learning how to avoid being captured and so on. She knew it was all just to make the games long enough to be interesting for the men involved. In the end, she was going to get fucked and fucked hard. She was getting a lot of that with Lucas, too. He kept her in his apartment, away from the other slaves. When she wasn't training or otherwise being prepared for her role as a prize in a game, Lucas was using her every way he could. She was enjoying all of the sex, a welcome change from her mostly involuntarily cock-free marriage, she just despised him. Ever since the first night in the warehouse, he had been brutalizing her.

This was her life as a slave. She was adjusting. She knew that she might be able to become one of Dominick Nikitaras's elite slave girl body guards, but she had a long way to go to get there. Lida had not lost sight of her ultimate goal of eventually personally killing her shithead husband Jake, but knew it would be a long road full of forced sex and pain. She tried to be the best slave she could, submissive and sexy, and enjoy it as much as possible. She had always fantasized about being a slave, now she had the reality of it. The biggest difference between fantasy and reality was that in fantasy she could stop and go back to her real world. Now, slavery was her real world.

Edith was getting Lida ready for tonight. The tall slave was groomed, her hair tied back in a ponytail. Though she wore only a collar otherwise, experience taught ropes and cuffs would be added. Edith had also gradually been increasing the size of the buttplugs in Lida throughout the day.

"You'll thank me later," she had assured Lida when she squeezed in the last, and biggest, one of the day.

Now, the plug had been removed, but Lida could tell it had done its job. Edith sat her down on a chair and spread the slave's legs. She rang a little bell and a pretty blonde slave walked in.

"Get her ready," Edith ordered. "Don't let her cum."

Lida sighed as the blonde knelt between her legs and began to slowly lick her pussy. There would be no relief until the men got her.

She had been drilled in the rules of tonight's game. There were two teams of four guys, a bunch of young Association members on a weekend to Vegas. Lida would be let loose in a big maze built inside a warehouse. There were two ways for each team to win. The first was that each of the four members of the team had to have sex with her: oral, vaginal or anal. If they did that, that team would win. The second way to win was to carry her out of the maze. There were three exits: one for the blue team, one for the red team and one for her. If the team got her out their exit, they would win. If the slave made it out her exit, she got the night off. She was told that this was an incentive to try hard, but also that the slave never escaped.

The teams would be competing to get her. She had to worry about escaping and making a good game. This was a competition to have a slave all weekend and they were certainly going to fight tooth and nail for that much sex. Each of the men had a laser tag gun and a shirt that acted as sensor target. If they got hit, they were disabled for twenty seconds and had to stand still for that time. A referee in a box overlooking the maze made sure they did. She was told this was so the teams could try to take her from each other. But, once she was penetrated, the game paused until she finished getting fucked. It all seemed very complicated to her.

The reward for the winning team? They would get to keep Lida for the weekend.

There was no way she was getting out of this without being gangbanged by one or both teams, but she knew if she did not do a good job, she would be punished. Doing a good job, providing the extra adventure before going down, would help her maybe someday get past this and be a bodyguard. That was way down the road, tonight she was running for pride and putting up a fight that she was destined to lose.

The girl between her legs was doing a wonderful job. For a minute, Lida could pretend she was still back at the farm being serviced by a slave, rather than being a slave about to get chased and violated over and over. Lida knew this was all to get her hyped and aroused before turning her loose. Any minute now this calm bit of anonymous intimacy would end, and she would be sent out.

Edith came in, checking her watch.

"Let's go," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," both girls answered.

Lida looked down at the pretty blonde girl who had been licking her pussy. There was a look of empathy and maybe even a little affection. It was the first positive interaction with a person since she had had since arriving here.

"You have two minutes," Edith said and walked Lida to a door. "Then the men start trying to find you."

"Yes, ma'am," Lida answered. This was a maze, but she had not had a chance to practice in it and had no idea what it was like.

The door opened and Lida stepped into the arena. The hallway in front of her was about four feet wide, the walls eight feet high, the top was open to the ceiling of the warehouse far above. The floor was carpeted, but it felt like carpet right on top of bare cement. Lighting came from above, there were spot lights directed down and places that looked like they may be dark. She quickly noted that there were cameras everywhere, this made her feel almost slightly better knowing that she was being monitored.

The tall slave went straight for a few feet, then passages went right left or straight. She knew the results would be the same, but she wasn't going down easily. She went right, walking briskly, but keeping her senses aware for any sound. She really didn't have any strategy, the best she could think of was to try to let one team get her first and more so she could get this part over with. She vaguely had in mind that she might find her exit, but had no idea where that was.

The horn sounded, her two minutes were up. Lida heard whooping and hollering from one side, but only silence from the other. The men were in the maze now. She slowed her pace, walking as quietly as she could on bare feet, trying to hear any sound. The slave was still wound up from the blonde in her crotch, but the thought of what was going to happen to her here also turned her on. She was scared by it, she knew this would hurt and hurt a lot, but that was also part of the appeal.

This was not what Lida had expected when she became a slave. She imagined one owner using her hard and often, sometimes sharing her with others. Gangbanging from the beginning was not what she had prepared herself for. She turned another corner. She had hoped and expected Hunter would keep her longer. Should she add Hunter to her revenge plans? She had thought about it, but wanted to keep her hatred laser focused on her sleazy husband Jake who had sold her into slavery.

The maze suddenly opened up into a large open area. She could see ramps heading up to another level and three other entrances from the open area. She also saw three men in those entrances and another one on the ramp. There were two from the blue and two from the red.

"There she is!" one of the blues yelled.

Lida took it all in in a split second before she turned around and ran: the two reds were starting to run towards her while the blues raised their guns. Then she was running back the way she came. Part of her wanted to go back and be captured just to get it over with, but she had too much of a competitive streak in her for that.

The beautiful dark eyed slave really had no idea where she was going. She did not know where any of the passages went, she was just trying to keep moving. The hallway she was in had been going for a while with no side passages or ways out. If this was a dead end, she was in trouble.

The passageway made a 90 degree turn to the right then ended in a blank wall. She had reached her feared dead end. She turned, maybe she could make it back to the last turn off before anyone went down it. She quickly began to retrace her steps, but soon heard footsteps coming her way. It was just going to be a matter of time now. Maybe she could rush past and get out into the open. It was a long shot, but the other alternative was waiting here to be caught and ravished.

She crouched around a corner, the footsteps got closer and closer. When they were almost to her corner, she made her move. She jumped around the corner, planted her feet, pushed off with all her might and tried to hurl herself down the passageway. She made it past the first red team man, but the second one body checked her into the carpet covered plywood walls.

Her head rattled, she careened off the wall and into the arms of the other red. Part of her noted with abstract detachment that the walls had a nice bounce to them. He pulled her wrists behind her back and cuffed them together. She had been caught. She braced herself for the violation that was coming. A hand in her hair forced her head against the wall and her legs were kicked apart.

Suddenly, two blues came around the last corner with their laser guns blazing. The reds, already distracted by thinking of what they were going to do to her, had let their guard down. The signal that they had been hit and deactivated for one minute sounded. Rather obviously blue balled and pouting, all they could do was watch as one of the blues stepped around them, grabbed Lida's hips and slid his hard cock into her wet slit.

"Penetration achieved, game paused," the voice announced. "Capture, blue team, by numbers one and three."

Lida felt that was a very clinical way to describe what was happening to her.

The man with his cock in her pussy looked at the two reds. "You guys can watch if you want," he taunted.

Muttering curses under their breath, the two reds headed back to the reset point.

"You want to roast her?" the man inside her asked, slowly fucking her.

"Sure," the other blue said. She looked over and saw the lust in his eyes as he waited his turn. "Let's do this bitch all weekend."

The man fucking her pulled out and gave her ass a firm squeeze. "Hell yeah," he said as he uncuffed her wrists. "Prime piece of ass."

"On all fours, bitch," the other one said and slapped her breasts.

"Yes, sir," Lida said and dropped onto her hands and knees.

These were the annoying frat boy types she had hated in college. They were arrogant, vain with no respect for women. She took pleasure in snubbing them at parties, looking good around them then finding someone more her type for the night. She imagined the joy Jake would feel knowing what was going to happen to her.

The one in front grabbed her by the hair and rammed his cock into her mouth. She wanted to bite him, to hurt him, but dutifully began to pleasure him with her mouth. If this was her path to revenge, she would endure it. The one behind her gave her ass a slap then roughly rammed his hard rod into her pussy. She whimpered as he began to roughly pound away at her. Filled front and back, on her hands and knees as the prize in some game, Lida began this part of her life.

They were rough, but lacked stamina and both finished quickly. She was a little disappointed they did not last long enough for her to cum, but relieved she did not have to endure any more for the time being.

"Orgasms achieved by Blue one and Blue three," the calm announcer voice said. "Proceed to reset point. Game will resume in three minutes."

Lida rose to her feet, cum leaking from her front and back. A girl in a referee shirt (and nothing else) emerged. She gave Lida a quick cleaning, then hustled her off to another part of the maze. Once she was there, the referee slave disappeared. All without saying a word. Lida wondered if she would ever be that girl, or if she was destined to always be the target in the game.

"Thirty seconds," the voice announced.

Lida took a deep breath. One way or another, her weekend was just beginning. She could look forward to a lot more cock in her. She did not have much choice in the matter. But she was going to make them work for it, she knew her only chance of getting out of being the gangbanged slut was to be good at not getting caught.

The horn blared and Lida took off at a jog. She moved, paused to listen then moved some more. The tall slave had a decent idea of this part of the maze, and knew it was not a safe place to stay. She entered an open area and sprinted across it, keeping up a fast pace as she began to explore the other side.

She moved cautiously, stopping frequently to listen, changing her route if she heard footsteps. She was hoping to find her exit, maybe that would speed up her getting out of this. She found the blue exit, then quickly hurried away from it. Logically, the red would be on the opposite wall. But she did not how much logic played into the design of this maze.

"Over there!" she heard shouted. A blue appeared in the passage behind her.

Lida sprinted, she had been able to explore this area and had an idea. Once she was out of sight, she turned down a hall that she knew dead ended, but hoped that he would know that, too, and keep going. Sure enough, she heard him run by. She counted to five, then slipped back into the main passage. She turned down the way he had come and quietly went that way.

Around another passageway she stepped, exploring more of the maze. This place could not be that big, but she could not find the exit for her. She wished she had some bread crumbs to mark her way, or maybe mark arrows in chalk. Or course, those methods had not worked out for Hansel and Gretel in the forest or Sarah in the labyrinth. She knew that if you kept one hand on a wall and kept moving, you would eventually get out. That was fine and dandy if you were alone and had all the time in the world, but she was on the run from eight sexual predators. She hardly had the time to make a slow and thorough exploration of her maze.

She carefully peered around another corner and saw her exit. She also saw the two blues who had fucked her standing guard. The tall woman thought over her options. The temptation was just to charge. Either she would get through or she would get caught. This might be her best chance, otherwise she was going to get gangbanged all weekend anyway, so why not get it over with now and spare herself the use by the reds? Maybe she could draw the guards away, but the only bait she had was herself.

She wasn't ready for the suicide charge yet. Maybe there was another way...

A hand grabbed her shoulder. Lida ran, glancing briefly behind her to see a blue in close pursuit. The way his cock and balls bounced and swayed was almost comical, except that he would be ramming it in her if he got the chance. She ran, maybe if this had been an open field she could have used her long legs to out stride him, but in this confined maze she had to constantly turn and could never get to full speed. He relentlessly pursued her, and Lida tried to stay away. Soon she was out of the part she had explored and totally lost.

Lida, close to panic, turned a corner too sharply and lost her footing. While she tried to recover, he was on her. He was shorter than her and stockier, but his full body tackle was enough. She was driven into the ground on her stomach. She tried to scramble away, but he had a hand firmly in her collar. Lida yelled out in pain and surprise as he rammed his cock into her ass.

"Penetration achieved, game paused," the voice announced. "Capture, blue team, by number two."

"Since you made me work for it," the man on top of her panted, still trying to catch his breath, "I'm going to make it hurt."

Lida's cries echoed through the maze as he savagely raped her ass. His grip on her collar never loosened as he pounded away at her. When she tried to shift to make it less painful, he slapped her ass and forced her back to where he wanted her. Finally, her agony ended when he pulled out and sprayed her back with his hot cum. But he was not finished yet. As a final insult, he spat in her face before climbing off her.

"See you around, cunt," he muttered and walked away.

"Orgasm achieved by blue two," the calm announcer voice said. "Proceed to reset point. Game will resume in three minutes."

Lida rose to a sitting position and the referee slave was quickly there for a cleanup. The other slave refused to look Lida in the eyes, just did her job of getting the prey ready for the next round. The cum was cleaned off her back, the spit from her face and a fresh application of lube was made to her ass.