The Slaving World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounded away at her then she felt him cum and stop. He pulled out of her, leaving her panting and sweaty. She jumped as she was spanked. She squirmed away from the hit and was rewarded with two more then another hard cock sliding into her.

She froze as the cock impaled her. He was big, bigger than the other and bigger than any she'd ever had in her. She moaned as he filled her deeper and deeper. It hurt just to have him in her, but she knew she was going to get fucked hard and a lot. She embraced the pain that was coming from her core, found it and held on tight. He pushed his hips against her, driving in his full length. She had never felt his full before.

"I know you like this," he growled at her. It was Tucker, she tensed as she thought of what he might do to her. "And I'm gonna give it to you every chance I get."

He grabbed her collar and pulled back. He jackhammered away at her pussy from behind, holding her in place by her collar. She felt so used, so owned and degraded and it felt great. She felt free, free from anything keeping her from her true physical pleasure. She could get fucked by two guys, hell, by ten! She could live as a purely sexual being and it started by getting used by these guys.

He pushed her head down onto the towel, she moaned and gave an occasional cry out as he plundered her helpless body. This was the kind of sex she needed, no matter what. She came again, her toes curling and her body clenching up on the hard shaft invading it. A few more hard thrusts into her and he came.

He pulled out of her, slapped her ass and left her lying on the ground, twice fucked and things just getting started. No one had to tell her that Charlie had been first and the aggressive fucking she got was payback from Tucker. She had to find more ways to make him angry.

"You are a natural," Amanda said. "But you're not done yet. I need to cum, too."

A hand in her hair guided Melanie's face to Amanda's crotch. Once there, she began to eagerly lap up Amanda's pussy. In her few lessons from the roper, she had learned well and was learning to enjoy it as another part of her sexual whole. And it just made her horny to have to bring another person sexual gratification with her body. She did as she was told, and coached, and brought her captor and protector to climax.

"Much better, "Amanda complimented her, "just need to get you more practice."

Melanie's blindfold was removed. She looked up at Amanda with adoration for all of this, this awakening that happened at random. She sat up and looked for the two men who had just fucked her. Again, Charlie smiled at her and Tucker still glared. She wondered what had made Tucker so bitter, and how she could channel that bitterness into him fucking her.

"Boys," Amanda chided, "clean up your mess." She pointed to the wrappers and used condoms on the ground. "No littering!"

"Yes, Miss Amanda," Charlie said in a mocking tone, but they tossed their garbage into a bag Amanda had for that purpose.

"Let's see how full we can get this bag before we're done," Amanda said and sat down with Melanie.

----------

Tucker was not in the best place in his life. His girlfriend of the past two years had abruptly left him. The guy she left him for looked a lot like Tucker (so everyone said), but was 6' tall. Two weeks after she left him, she and the new guy announced their engagement. He certainly had a lot of anger and frustration in his soul right now, especially towards women.

He and Charlie went back almost a decade. They met as college dropouts working in Colorado. Both had an affinity for hiking, climbing, and rafting; and seemed to wind up on many jobs and adventures together. While Tucker was solidly lower middle class (his father had worked in a factory, his mother was a teacher), Charlie was rich, what was referred to as "trustafarian", he never had to work a day in his life. His parents owned a large furniture company and Charlie happily lived off the interest.

The strongest bond they had was when Tucker saved Charlie's life. They were working a rafting trip and something went horribly wrong. Tucker was rowing the baggage boat when he saw Charlie go flying off the boat he was rowing and into the water. Normally, this was not a big deal. People, including boatmen, went into the River on a regular basis. But something was wrong, blood was flowing from a gash on Charlie's face, he was barely conscious and stuck in an eddy that kept dunking him. Tucker hung his boat up on a rock near the shore and dove in after him. He pulled Charlie out and helped him cough up the river water he had inhaled. Since then Charlie had been fanatically loyal to Tucker and made sure he had a job anywhere he was working.

They met Amanda on a trip they did later that same season. Amanda was rowing another boat. Everyone on the trip, male and female, seemed to develop an instant infatuation with the mysterious, beautiful redhead. The fact that she had the pick for sexual partners of anyone of the nearly thirty people on the trip and chose Chuck and Tuck had been great. On the second day, she sat the two men down and explained what she was after. She had no desire for a boyfriend, none, zero. What she did desire was sex, with them, both separately and together. They fucked their way through the Grand Canyon and departed.

Since then, Amanda kept tabs on them and had called on the two several times. She was not usually the one having sex, but she did bring them other beautiful young women to defile.

----------

Melanie was resting with her head in Amanda's lap. She was in a daze trying to take all this in. Everything, the land, the sky, the air, the people, herself, seemed so different from what had been normal only a few days ago. This seemed like some magical wonderland of Wile E. Coyote rocks and cute guys who knew what to do with their big cocks having their way with her. Either one would have been the best looking guy in her town, and they wanted her. Maybe she was beautiful after all. She was starting to be ready for another round.

"I know what you're thinking about," Amanda teased and gave Melanie's erect nipple a pinch.

The young slave didn't see Chuck and Tucker, but heard them above her. When she looked up she saw the two scrambling around with ropes. Amanda soon climbed up to join them (Melanie was not at all surprised when the redhead scaled the cliff like a spider). There was lots of talking and pointing and hand motions, but Amanda seemed satisfied and scrambled back down to join Melanie.

Melanie was happy. She was naked, and two men had just fucked her, two men she had barely known ten minutes before one had his cock in her. And she felt fine, she felt good. Being tied up certainly helped her get over feeling bad for wanting it, it was going to happen to her whether she wanted it or not. And it was good sex, the best man sex she'd ever had in her life. There was going to be more, all she could want or handle and that was alright, that was what was expected of her. She wasn't a slut, she was a slave, and this is what slaves did. She had the freedom of not having to worry about anything except being hot and available. No bills, no job, none of the day to day bullshit of life that had been wearing her down.

She looked up and watched Charlie and Tucker continue working on the ropes. Charlie caught her looking at him and winked. She blushed. He had already cum in her, why should that cause a reaction? Finally, they were done. To Melanie's untrained eye, it looked like a rope hanging from a cliff about fifty feet above straight to the ground.

"We're ready," Tucker said and looked at Melanie. "You wanna get her tied up and hooked in?"

Melanie wanted to know ready for what? Hooked in to what?

Her hands were uncuffed and she was strapped into a chest and waist harness. The hanging rope was attached to the back of her harness. Amanda tied her slender wrists together in front of her, then without warning, kicked the bound slave's legs out from under her.

Melanie was expecting a rough fall ending with a face full of rock at the end, but she found herself hanging off the ground, face down and horizontal.

"That's better," Amanda said and went about tying Melanie's ankles to her thighs.

The young slave took a deep breath and waited for one of the men to step in behind her and start using her. It was a surprise when she lurched upward. She looked over and saw Tucker and Amanda pulling on the rope from below and lifting her higher. She was about twenty feet up, and terrified of falling, when she felt a hand on her leg. She looked and saw Charlie standing on a cliff, erection out, pulling her over to him.

"Up about two inches," Charlie called out and Melanie was lifted those two inches.

This brought her pussy perfectly in line with his hard cock and he plunged it into her. Melanie gave a squeal at this unexpected penetration. Only the fact that she seemed to be in permanent arousal kept it from being too painful.

She moaned softly as he began to swing her back and forth, each swing sliding her up and down his cock. She looked down and saw the rocks below, the rocks to which she would fall if anything went wrong with this rope. Surrounded by those rocks, standing and watching were Tucker and Amanda. It almost felt like having sex while flying, except that she was tied up, which, realistically, she probably would be if she had been flying and having sex, too. She let out a squeal as a climax, fed by her fear of falling, twisted her world. She jerked and panted as the waves of pleasure washed through her.

Charlie rammed in with a few last hard thrusts, then stopped.

"That was great, Melanie," he said and reached up to fondle her perky breasts for a minute before pulling out of her.

Then Charlie was gone, and she was being lifted again. Tucker scrambled up the cliff to get above her while Amanda and Charlie pulled the rope. Another ten feet up, ten more feet to fall....

Tucker grabbed her legs and pulled her directly onto his shaft. While Charlie let her swing loose, Tucker held her by her hips and plowed into her. He pawed at her breasts, but kept an iron grip on her hips with at least one hand. She felt another climax coming, bigger than the last with the pain and humiliation of Tucker having his way with her perfect young flesh. The orgasm hit and Melanie moaned and cried out as pleasure washed over her, the sounds of her ecstasy echoing in the slickrock chambers.

Tucker came with a low groan. He gave her hard nipples a pinch, slapper her ass, then left her hanging there as he descended. He had not said a word to her.

Melanie looked down, she was at least thirty feet of the ground, hanging by a rope less than an inch thick. She was valuable merchandise, didn't they know to take better care of her? She closed her eyes as they slowly and safely lowered her well fucked body down.

----------

2-Jake/Anna

Jake had never liked Monty. Slimy son of a bitch was the most favorable impression he had of the Radeks' errand boy. Jake felt the need to wash each time he shook hands with the man. Now that Jake was no longer working with the Radeks, Monty was totally useless to him. Except as a way to send a message. Since the Radeks had attempted to kill/kidnap him, Jake had been itching to send his new assassin on a revenge mission and Monty had the bad luck of both working for the Radeks and being on Jake's bad side.

"It's multi-tasking, Anna," Jake explained to the blonde German. "You deliver Megan, pick up Michelle, and kill Monty."

Anna scowled. It seemed overly complicated. She preferred doing one thing at a time.

"We are on a budget," Jake said, sensing her displeasure. "Besides, the slave exchange is in Seattle, and we know Monty will be there, too. And, to be honest, I need to see if you are worth what we agreed on."

Jake had not been happy to sign away part of the Farm to Anna. It had been a small percentage, less than one per cent of the Farm, but it still made her a permanent partner. He had also had to give Brazzy a slightly larger share to keep him happy. Brazzy was still sulking over Jake selling his wife, Jake did not want his head of security jealous of Anna on top of that. Now he wanted to make sure Anna earned her equity. He did not have much patience for people who talked but did not deliver. He could just have her killed and be done with her, but her was curious how good she was.

Anna scowled again, she realized he was not going to yield on this.

"How does it work?" Anna yielded

"Tommy Michaels flies you," Jake started.

"And Megan and the cannabis," Anna interrupted.

"To Seattle," Jake continued. "Tommy takes care of the product. You swap the girls, and kill Monty."

"On my schedule," Anna said firmly.

"Of course," Jake gave her an evil smile. "As long as you do it within forty-eight hours."

------------

Anna did not like flying. She much preferred the train, or a boat. When she flew, she liked big planes that flew higher and smoother. Tommy Michaels did not have a big plane, he had a single engine Beechcraft Bonanza. It was a six-seat aircraft that had one pilot, one slave, several bags of high-quality slave-prepared cannabis, and one airsick assassin. He was flying low, below the two-thousand-foot-high mountains of the coast range, where the air traffic control did not monitor, and the air was turbulent.

Anna threw up again. Tommy had an ample supply of barf bags for his passengers, apparently this was not uncommon.

"Should have smoked some," Tommy chided her as he banked around another mountain. "Or at least had an edible. Pot's good for nausea." He pulled out a gummi bear and offered it to her.

"No, thank you," Anna said, "I need to keep my edge."

"Yeah," Tommy laughed, "how much edge are you going to have puking, excuse me, dry heaving?"

Anna glared at him.

"Slave girl?" Tommy said to Megan in the seat behind them, "want another?"

"Yes, please!" she giggled and took the offered cannabis gummi. "Thank you, sir!"

"At least she has manners," Tommy joked and gave the plane a hard bank. "Hey, we just crossed into the USA!"

Anna looked back at Megan. The pretty slave did not seem at all affected by the flight. She also seemed delighted at Anna's discomfort. If they weren't selling her, Anna would have Megan whipped, then gangbanged.

The blonde German doubled over and tried to empty an already empty stomach.

----------

When they landed, Anna found a bathroom and splashed cold water over her face.

"Ich hasse fliegen," she muttered. She tried to avoid speaking in German, but she made exceptions.

The plane was being unloaded and she had already signed Megan over to her new owner, and the new slave, Michelle? (what was it with "M" names for slaves?) would be picked up later. For now, though, Anna needed to kill Monty. Another "m", well, at least she could stab this one. That should make her feel better.

----------

Monty was not a hard man to track down. Jake had given her his information and she found him drinking in a bar near one of the small airports around the greater Seattle metropolitan area. This was a cinderblock building called "The Little Black Box."

Anna knew she was the kind of woman who would attract attention here, so it was best not to hang out. She decided to play lost tourist, just to make sure. She parked the loaner car outside, grabbed a map and an English-German phrasebook and went inside.

"Excuse me," she said in the heaviest German accent she could muster, "Ich bin, sorry, I am needing directions."

She was definitely overacting, but the bartender seemed to eat it up. The crowd seemed a mix of airport people still in uniforms just off work, a collection of overweight women and gay men. She could have fun hanging out here, it was an interesting mix, but she was working. There was a karaoke machine set up on a small stage and it looked like the party was getting ready to go.

Monty was at a table at the front with a pitcher of light yellow beer. He was already loud and obnoxious and Anna took an instant dislike to him. Sticking a knife in him would be doing the world a favor.

"I look for," she looked at her map, "ferry at," she paused, "Mook-ill-too? Is that right?" She pointed at the map.

The bartender laughed.

"Mukilteo? You're looking for Mukilteo?"

"Ya, that is richtig!" Anna was willing to sacrifice dignity for her work.

"It's a hard name to say. You're pretty far away there, though," he said.

Anna looked confused. The bartender was a nice man and she was glad she did not have to kill him. He took her map and a highlighter and very patiently drew her a route from where she was to the ferry terminal at Mukilteo. She thanked him profusely, lots of "danke schoens" and smiles, and he even refused when she offered a him a tip.

Monty was getting up on stage for his first song when Anna left. The opening chords of a Bon Jovi song expedited her exit. She was looking forward to killing him even more.

She spent several hours watching the bar from her car parked in the dark corner of the parking lot. The crowd picked up, it seemed like a happening place for an airport bar in the middle of nowhere, then thinned out. Some left alone, some men left with other men and some with the overweight women. She hoped Monty left alone, she would prefer not to have to deal with a witness.

Finally, Monty staggered out. Anna could make this look like an accident, she could have him crash his car or make him choke on his own vomit. But this assassination was supposed to send a message, so she needed to make sure it was obvious he had been murdered.

He stumbled to his car. Anna was afraid he was going to kill himself before she had a chance to do it. He sat down in the driver's seat and closed the door. Then sat there. The car did not start, he did not move. Anna put on her gloves, had her long knife up her sleeve and got out of the car.

The blonde assassin stayed in the shadows as she made her way across the parking lot. The only other cars were probably from the staff, and they were parked behind the building. From closer range, she could see Monty slumped over the steering wheel.

She walked up to his car, knife in hand, and opened the door. The smell of alcohol was overwhelming. He was breathing regularly, obviously passed out drunk. His arms were folded on top of the steering wheel, his head resting on them. Anna sighed. This was too easy. She looked around, making sure no one else was in sight. Satisfied there were no witnesses, she expertly plunged her knife once into his left armpit and straight into his heart. He shuddered a little, but otherwise made no reaction as he died.

Anna left the knife in him, closed the door as blood flowed from his side and made her way back to her car. The Radeks would have no problem knowing that he had been killed.

-------------

Anna did not feel good. Part of it was the lingering nausea from the flight down, but most of it had to do with Monty. Anna had killed her share of people, and done other bad things to more, and her usual method was a knife into an unsuspecting back. However, in most of those situations, her target had at least been awake. When they were awake, she felt like they had a fighting chance and it was their fault they got stabbed for not knowing she was there. Had they been more aware of their surroundings, specifically her, they would have had a chance. Their own obliviousness led to their demise. Stabbing a man passed out drunk seemed rather unsporting.

Anna messaged Tommy Michaels to have the plane ready around dawn. She planned on Dramamine, a couple of gummis and sleeping her way back to the island. First, she had to pick up the slave.

The motel was called the Ski Inn, despite it being down near the coast where it rarely snowed. Only when she said it aloud did she get the joke. "Ski Inn, skin, very clever," she scowled. She felt like stabbing someone else for that joke. As she drove, she realized that just about everything made her want to stab someone. She might need to work on her anger issues. But not right now.