The Slaving World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie had a long, sore, wonderful night. These boys had very healthy sex drives and having a hot young slave to use on demand just gave them an outlet. It seemed like she had few minutes of rest before Charlie would lay her down by the fire and use her. Her favorites, though not by much, were when Tucker would hook a leash to her collar and take her away from camp for some punishment sex. She would inevitably return from those with her ass red and tears streaming down her face, but with a satisfied smile, too.

-------

Melanie awoke in the cool desert morning curled up beside Amanda. She lost track of how many times she had been fucked yesterday, but it was easily more than she had in her entire life before that. She looked up and saw that one twelve pack of condoms was empty, and they were into a second. She saw that the empty box was on the ground and thought that Amanda was not going to like that littering.

Melanie rose from her warm spot: there was no arguing with a full bladder. She winced as she rose, she was definitely raw down there. She really hoped Amanda was not going to make her go hiking today, she was too sore for that. Her butt still stung a bit from her repeated spankings.

"Worth it," she muttered to herself then peed behind a tree.

Amanda was up when Melanie returned to the pile of sleeping bags and pads. The redhead looked remarkably well rested and perky. At least she had slept well. The young submissive looked longingly at the warm, soft bed and hoped she'd be allowed some more rest.

"Sore?" Amanda said as she fired up the camp stove.

Melanie nodded, then gave her captor a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thank you," she said.

"We're just getting started on your journey, slave girl," Amanda said and gave Melanie a pat on the bottom.

Melanie smiled. The rest of the morning was pretty mundane. Amanda made Melanie off limits, and the boys seemed too tired to really care. They all packed up Charlie and Tucker's stuff and loaded it into the Xterra.

"You'll stay here and rest up while I take them back to their ride," Amanda explained. Melanie smiled gratefully.

Soon, they were all loaded and ready to go. Melanie was not sure of the etiquette of saying goodbye after something like this. The beautiful brunette could see Tucker was still glaring at her. She began to feel a little bad about using his insecurities to get what she wanted, and thought she could send him away with a smile. She ran quickly over to him as he was about to get into Amanda's truck.

She boldly reached up and touched his cheek, turning him to face her.

"I just want you to know," she said and took a deep breath, "I think you are beautiful and the perfect height. I just love the way you fuck me when you're angry. Thanks for all the rough sex, it was wonderful."

She kissed him then turned to go back to the tent. She jumped as Tucker spanked her before she got out of range.

"Bad girl," he chided and spanked her again.

Melanie looked over her shoulder and saw a big grin on his rugged face. She smiled and skipped back to her tent.

"You see how liberating it is to be a slave?" Amanda said as she got a few things from the tent to take with her. "You had all that sex and you could enjoy it. You didn't have to worry about what people thought, you were a slave, you couldn't say no if you wanted to."

Melanie did not say anything, but blushed beautifully from head to toe.

"I'll be back later." Amanda said. She gave the slave a quick kiss and headed off to take Charlie and Tucker back to their car. It was agreed that Melanie had earned some rest time.