The Slaving World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thirty seconds," came the announcement.

Lida was determined now not to let the blues win. She just wished the reds were putting up more of a fight.

The horn sounded and Lida began moving again. Somewhere in this maze were eight men who wanted her body, three had already had her. She wanted to stop and cry, but that would accomplish nothing. She was stuck in this world, so she better just deal with it.

Another corner and she saw the last of the blues waiting. He smiled and arrogant sneer and ran towards her. A weekend with those bastards looked probable. But not yet. She charged. He seemed surprised as she barreled towards him, even more surprised when she put her shoulder into his chest and knocked him out of the way. She ran past him.

"Get that fucking bitch!" he shouted as he scrambled to his feet.

Lida stifled a comment and saved her breath. She was tempted to go back and whack him again, but was more concerned with getting away.

She ran down a long, straight hallway. A blue, the one who had raped her ass and spat in her face, stepped out from a side passage. Lida knew that if he got her, she was in for a rough weekend. She also knew that if she did anything to him, he would definitely hurt her badly for the whole time he had her. Lida did not care, though. She was not going to go down meekly.

"Gotcha, bitch!" he sneered and held out his arms to grab her.

Lida's father had been a big Cincinnati Reds fan. His favorite player was Pete Rose and he would sit down and make his daughter watch highlights of his career. The play that always stuck with Lida was when Rose ran over Ray Fosse during the 1970 all-star game. Lida channeled her inner Charlie Hustle, lowered her shoulder, used her mass and velocity, and ran the blue over.

The tall, leggy slave stumbled a little, but kept on moving. She wondered if she was allowed to do stuff like that? One way or another, she would find out when this was over.

The two blues were both up, and limping a little. They were after her, after a weekend of getting to do whatever they wanted to her, and not about to give up when they were this close. What would they do to her if they caught her? Lida had a few guesses and tried not to think about other possibilities.

Another blue, the one who fucked her face, joined the chase. All she could do was keep going forward.

As she passed a place with doorways to her right and left. She saw red out of the corner of her eye.

Suddenly, there was cursing behind her and she heard the electronic sounds of the lasers firing. The deactivation tone chimed three times. The blues were down for one minute, could she make good use of that time?

She looked back, saw the three blues sulking and two reds jogging after her. Then she ran into something meaty and solid. A red, at least 6'3" and built like a linebacker, was in her way. This time, she bounced off and into the arms of the fourth red. He held her while the big one cuffed her hands and hooked a leash onto her collar.

Was she going to have to take all four of them here? Now?

"Let's go!" the big one said and gave her leash a tug.

Two reds in front, two behind, and Lida in the middle; they hurried through the maze. Laser fire from behind her, and she heard four deactivations. She did not look back, but kept up the brisk pace at which she was being pulled. More fire from in front of her, and they passed a dejected looking blue. Lida was impressed with the teamwork.

They rounded another corner and there was a door with a small red light above it. The big one opened it and shoved Lida through.

"Game over," the announcer said. "Victory by red team."

----------

&Roy and Nicole

Roy was sore. Nicole had been running him hard and his body was beginning the painful process of getting back into shape. It was a good thing, but painful.

Like he usually did, Roy was working on a few different projects. He was loading up the Suburban to restock some of the supply caches he had scattered around Nevada, and keeping tabs on the Radek brothers. On top of that, he was working on a bigger project. Working with Jake on his security system had made Roy realize that there was a market for this set of skills. He had talked to Bill, a large slave dealer on the Arizona side of Lake Mead, and was creating an integrated system for security and slave control. He had a long way to go before it was finished, but that promised to be another lucrative source of income.

All this activity kept his mind off of the increasing sexual tension between himself and Nicole. Both realized that the other was not their usual type, but they were both horny and sexually frustrated and Roy knew that it would take much to cross that line. With the exception of the cleaning contractors who started showing up, they were alone in the big house in the middle of nowhere. That added to the tension. Sure, he'd love to fuck her beautiful body, but was not sure he was ready for the complications that would follow. If he didn't get laid soon, though, he might be ready.

Roy rose from his desk. The cleaning crew Nicole had hired were finishing up giving his large house a much needed deep cleaning. Just in time, too. Greg was coming by with another special visitor and they wanted to talk off the record. Roy was intrigued, a little secrecy made his life more interesting.

Nicole brought in a bucket of ice for the bar in his office. She was in high heels and a tight blue dress that revealed a lot of muscular thigh. She smiled, did not say a word, then left with a slight wiggle in her athletic ass. Roy needed sex soon or he was going to do something with, or to, Nicole.

The doorbell chimed and Roy headed out to greet his guests.

By the time he got to the door, Nicole had already let them him. She was giving her father, Greg, a big hug.

"Hi, Daddy," she said. Roy adjusted his pants a little.

"Roy," Greg moved to Roy and gave him a hug.

"Harlan," Greg said and turned to his guest, "this is my daughter, Nicole. She is a certified slavekeeper." Roy was always impressed that he introduced Nicole as his daughter, not his adopted daughter. He never made any distinction and let the people wonder about their obvious difference in complexion.

They shook hands and Greg introduced Roy.

Harlan Steel took Roy's hand and gave him a vigorous handshake.

"I've heard a lot of good things about you, young man," he said.

Harlan Steele was a billionaire from New York, from old money. His ancestors had snubbed the Vanderbilts and they did not care much for the new money of today, either. But Harlan had a reputation as a pragmatist who valued results over pedigree. He was tall, broad shouldered with a chiseled handsome face. His hair was black with just the beginning of a little grey. Roy found it impressive that he was not trying to color or hide the grey. Harlan was also a devoted member of the Association.

Roy could see Nicole checking Harlan out. Her thing for older men was a running joke between them and he knew she would happily sleep with the billionaire if she was given half a chance.

"Shall we discuss business?" Greg said.

Nicole led them to Roy's office, he could she was trying to entice Harlan by the way she swung her ass. For his part, Harlan seemed oblivious to it. A man like him could own any slave he wanted or fuck almost any free woman.

"Thank you, dear," Greg said in dismissal when they reached Roy's office. She seemed disappointed that she was not going to be in on the conversation, but tried to hide it while she busied herself with other projects.

Harlan smiled at her as she walked away. In addition to his many other assets, Harlan was a roper. It was his secret and he had never undergone the training, but he had the talent. He could sense submissive women and his talent told him that Nicole, under her professional and confident manner as a slavekeeper, was a dormant submissive. All it would take was the right man at the right time. He made a mental note to add her to his database for future plans.

The three men sat down, and Roy poured them each a bourbon on the rocks.

"Roy," Harlan said, "for a man your age, you have done some impressive work. Arsenic Wells, your work on," he paused, "correcting Mark, and, of course The Studio. Greg has told me about your tech skills as well and the project you have for Bill's dealership."

"Thank you, Mr. Steele," Roy said.

"Please, call me Harlan," Harlan corrected.

"Thank you, Harlan," Roy continued. "Your reputation, both in and out of the Association are considerable as well. What do I owe the pleasure of you coming all the way out here? My home is not exactly on the beaten path."

"Honestly, to check you out in person," Harlan said. "To see if you matched your reputation. You see, I think that you have a future in the Association, a future as a major player. Between the slaving operation and your IT skills, not to mention Hunter's security expertise and contacts, you have a strong operation. I want to back you."

Roy leaned back. Finances had always been tough. Most of the killing and enforcement they had done for the Association had been out of their own pockets with the Association only reluctantly paying them back for most of the expenses. Profit had not yet been achieved, though if Amanda could keep finding slaves, they might end the year in the black. Roy had pretty much given up on the idea of arms dealing, that had not worked out well for them.

"What kind of backing are we talking about?" the young man asked.

"Short term, I'd like to buy in. Straight cash up front for a percentage of the business," Harlan said.

"You do realize that we have yet to turn a profit?" Roy said frankly.

"Most start-ups don't in the first year," Harlan said graciously, and Greg nodded in agreement.

Roy looked at Greg, trying to get his take on all this. Roy trusted Greg and his judgement. Greg had set up this meeting and had not said much, so Roy knew enough to keep listening.

"An open line of credit, too. I can find and direct work to you: security jobs, both with guns and computers. I can also put you in touch with ropers who are looking for work. I envision you as a do everything contractor for the slaving world."

"This sounds very intriguing, Harlan," Roy said. He was not ready to commit to anything yet, though. "I would have to talk it over with Hunter and Greg before agreeing to anything."

"Of course."

"I may regret asking this, but I feel like I have to. Why?"

"First of all, I think that once things are in place, you can turn a decent profit and I can get a good return on my investment. But, let's be honest, I can make more off interest in a day than your operation will make in a year. I'm trying to expand a powerbase within the Association and I want you to be part of it."

"There are those of us," Greg finally chimed in, "who are not happy with the way the Association is being run."

"We feel that it is too conservative," Harlan added, "too slow to change and grow. Too afraid to move out of the shadows."

"The Association is basically operating the same it has since the 1920s," Greg said.

"Tell me, Roy," Harlan leaned forward, "what is the hardest part of enslaving a girl? Is it finding a submissive?"

"No," Roy said. "With a roper finding them is easy. It is getting them to sign the enslavement papers."

"What if we could dispose of enslavement papers?" Harlan asked. "You find a suitable submissive, the Association will accept her enslavement without her signing the papers."

"That is big," Roy said. "How would you pull that off?"

"Take over the various committees," Greg answered.

"We are building a base of support," Harlan added. "We like to call ourselves Expansionists. We are laying low right now so the traditionalists can't counter us. At some point, we will be fielding a slate of candidates in the Association elections. You vote for them, we enact our agenda."

"I will have to discuss this with Hunter," Roy said again. "And think it over. But it is an intriguing proposition. Not having to worry about keeping the lights on would be a major relief."

"And the Expansionists?"

Roy had his doubts. He had always believed that a woman should have the choice to become a slave. But, he had also never met an enslaved woman who regretted her decision. He wondered about the mechanics of determining what made a "suitable submissive", and who would make that decision. The idea did intrigue him, and the promise of solid financial backing was enough to at least explore it.

"I can see the appeal in it," Roy said with a smile.

----------

&Melanie and Amanda

Melanie walked down the creek back to their camp. She was being led on a leash by Amanda while Charlie and Tucker followed close behind, their eyes on her perfect bottom. Hands from any one of the three frequently found themselves on Melanie's lovely naked body. It had been an intense afternoon, but she was about to let it be over and say goodbye to the guys. She was sure Amanda had something planned for her for the evening. She was hoping to cum again then sleep well.

"You guys are welcome to stay with us tonight," Amanda said. All of Melanie's thoughts of an easy night came crashing down. "We can give you a ride back to your car tomorrow. I'm sure Melanie would love that. Isn't that right, pet?"

"Yes, Miss Amanda," Melanie replied. How many more times was she going to get fucked?

"'Yes' what?"

"Yes, Miss Amanda," Melanie said, "I would love for Charlie and Tucker to stay with us tonight."

"And why is that, pet?"

Melanie blushed, but she knew what she had to say. "So they can keep fucking my slave pussy, Miss Amanda."

"I'm not even waiting for you to say yes," Amanda said to the guys. "Anyone who turns down a night of unlimited sex with her better be running off to save the Earth."

There was a nervous chuckle from the men and Melanie looked at the ground, not daring to make eye contact with anyone as the implications for tonight hit her.

"Here are the camp rules," Amanda said, "anytime you want Melanie, take her. Bend her over the car, tie her to a tree, drag her up canyon; go for it. She is here for your, and my, sexual gratification. Vaginal only: no anal, no oral, and she has to be restrained. I want her to get used to the feeling. Lube and condoms. Charlie, agree? Tucker, agree?"

"Yes," they answered in unison. Melanie noted that no one asked her.

Amanda opened her pack and set the lube and box of condoms on the bumper of the Xtrerra. She yawned loudly.

"I am going to take a nap," Amanda announced. "Have fun."

Amanda laid down on her pad in the shade. This was going much better than she could have hoped. Getting ahold of Chuck and Tuck had been a great stroke of luck. Melanie was at a point already when her body needed to be awoken to its sexual potential and a day or two of having her pussy fucked nonstop should do nicely.

She looked over and saw Melanie was already on her back on a blanket on the ground with Charlie on top of her. Amanda watched and was struck again how beautiful Melanie looked getting fucked. Her body and spirit seemed to respond to it naturally. That was a trait of most slaves. She rolled onto her back. She had had a fuck buddy relationship with Chuck and Tuck when they ran the river together. In fact, they had even DP'd her after a particularly eventful evening, so she knew what Melanie was getting. At the very basic, Melanie was getting a good dicking, these guys had nice cocks and knew how to use them. This was good sex, not the quick awkward small-town boyfriend sex. She wanted Melanie to experience it, to crave it.

After this, they would head west again towards the redwoods. Somewhere along the way she'd have Roy come and meet them. She wasn't about to stop in Vegas because if she did they might not make it out of there and to the redwoods, and Amanda was going to keep that promise. She did not always keep her promises, at a guess she thought maybe half of them, but when she wanted to, she did.

Amanda was going to present Melanie to Roy as a present as a way of saying "sorry for Elaine". She even put his name on the enslavement papers. She assumed the business was solvent enough that they did not need the cash from selling her and Roy could use a treat. She was keeping Melanie's anal virginity for Roy as an added bonus.

She dozed for a few minutes and was awoken by the sound of flesh smacking flesh and Melanie crying. Someone had been a bad girl. She rolled back over and went back to sleep.

--

When Charlie had finished with her, Melanie caught her breath then stood back up and began to get a few things ready around camp. She saw Tucker, his big cock hard and out approaching and decided to provoke him a little. She liked the rough, ruthless way he fucked her and she wanted to make him angry with her first.

"Come on," he said. She saw he had the lube and a couple of condoms.

"Not now," she said. "I need a little rest." And she turned away from him.

He turned her back around by the elbow. "I said come on."

"I need a," and she put extra emphasis on the next word, "short break." Her eyes slid off him, but the flash of anger she caught out of the corner of her eye made her pussy gush. This was going to hurt.

She cried out as he spanked her butt hard. He spanked her three or four more times, then grabbed her collar.

"I said now," he growled next to her face. "On your hands and knees."

When she didn't move fast enough, he spanked her again. Melanie knew she should not keep provoking him, but her body was afire with the desire to be used hard and rough by him. She wanted him to take his anger out on her pussy.

After the third spank, and her ass began to glow, she dropped onto her knees on the sandy ground. Tucker moved in beside her and unhooked her wrists then reattached them to her ankles. He pushed her face down to the sand and grass.

"You are a great piece of ass," Tucker said and spanked her twice more. "But you need to mind better."

Melanie cried out as he continued to slap her bare bottom. His rough hands punished her soft flesh, over and over. It was an intense feeling, the painful stinging a reminder of her bad behavior. She felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as her ass glowed.

He stopped, and Melanie tried to catch her breath. She heard the condom wrapper open and braced herself for what was coming. Tucker got in behind her and forced his big cock into her helpless body. He was hard, fast and brutal from the start; angrily pounding into her, punishing and hurting her with his cock. She very quickly found herself whimpering apologies and begging his forgiveness even as she savored every bit of this abuse. She came hard, the wonderful pain and submission adding to the solid pounding she was getting.

Tucker came and stopped his assault on her pussy. He grabbed handful of her hair and snarled at her "I hope we won't have any more problems. If we do, I might think you like it."

"No, sir," she said. "Sorry sir."

Melanie was already plotting things to intentionally slight or irritate Tucker, hoping that he would take out his anger and frustration on her body again. From being slighted and snubbed for most of her teenage years, well, for most of her life, she knew all sorts of tricks and used each one of those against Tucker.

As the night went on, she explored her repertoire. She would curl up to Charlie or Amanda and ignore Tucker. She would use "short" or "little" in conversation when she did not have to and look at him. She ignored him getting drinks or looked at him with amusement. And, as she suspected, he took it out on her when she was most powerless. She wanted to be hurt and used like that and gave Tucker lots of reasons.

Charlie, on the other hand, she treated more like a boyfriend. She was polite and respectful to him, even flirtatious. Part if this was to make Tucker angry, but part of it was, while not affection, a desire for that kind of life. Charlie, in turn was a more attentive partner. Their relationship was still based on him being able to fuck her whenever they wanted, but within that context he was gentler and more interested in exploring and savoring her (and getting his rocks off) than just getting his rocks off.