All Comments on 'The Slayers Ch. 07'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
Love this story

another excellent chapter I cannot wait for the next

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Carmen is going to skin Xavier's ass the moment she is able to. He is so arrogant and that is going to become his downfall.

Teacher2272Teacher2272over 10 years ago
Nice to see you back!

Good follow up chapter. I was wondering about the detective. Nice background and tie to existing characters...as usual!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago

Xavier is playing with fire and I can't wait for Carmen to burn him. She will kill him and I am looking forward to it. I do hope that Jack isn't in any danger from whatever is watching him. I am so happy that Justin and Winona are reunited and it feels so good. I also hope that Jian and Brittney stay ahead of the evil creatures. Colt you are going to die soon wish that I could feel bad about that but I so wish that you would take your master with you.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

I wonder what kind of abilities Carmen will develop. She will undoubtedly use them to annoy Xavier as much as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES