All Comments on 'The Slayers Ch. 08'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
excellent chapter

looking forward to the next exciting chapter

Caliope1204Caliope1204over 10 years ago
Caught up...

I'm completely intrigued and keep checking every day for updates. I love all your stories. By the way, will we hear from Barb Yancy soon?

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Damn!!

Jack will never trust Christine or maybe that's wishful thinking on my part? Who s the mole in housekeeping? Have we been introduced to this mole yet? Where are the originals?

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

Now I'm curious about natural-born female vampires. Are they stronger than male vampires? Or maybe they possess an ability that makes them a threat to the males? If female vampires could only be born to natural-born female vampires, and if male vampires started exterminating the females, that would explain why there are no more female vampires being born. Just a theory.:)

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
great story

great story telling I'll be waiting for more

csharma81csharma81almost 7 years ago

Plz finish the story...m waiting since long for the ending...plz don't leave your stories incomplete ..your other stories too r incomplete n we r tired of the curiosity....

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 6 years ago
Afraid

I am hopeful that you will continue this story and the "Reese" story. You are a remarkable writer. "Justine" and "The House " are two of the better stories in the Non-human category of Literotica. I'm afraid of getting my hopes up about finding the continuation of these 2 compelling stories.

I will have to go back to see if Partwolf has written more of "The Last She - wolf."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Spell binding.

I hope there's a continuance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES