The Sleep Over Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, there were subtle rubs of their bulges before Grant announced he was going to take his boxers off as it was uncomfortable having a big hard dick trapped inside. He lifted his hips and slid them under his bum, and then quickly they were down by his ankles and off completely. There he sat, cross legged with his 8 inch cock pointing straight up. I couldn't help looking and I could smell that musty aroma too.

"Am I the only one then?" he said, and with that we all removed our boxers, to reveal our hard cocks. We all began to stroke ourselves, although I hardly touched mine as I was so aroused by the sights in front of me that I was doing all I could to stop myself from cumming. We all watched each other as we stroked ourselves, seeing each others technique and mirroring what others were doing.

As we got to the end of the mag there was a few pictures of a good looking muscular man. He was hung (as all the models were) and was doing various poses. There was one where he facing away from the camera, but looking back over his shoulder, slightly bent forward with one foot on a chair so that his arse was pointing back to the camera. The position he was in spread his butt cheeks and you could see his crack and arsehole.

On seeing this, Grant turned around and got on his hands and knees, gripped one of his bum cheeks and asked if his arse was as good as the guy in the magazine. Paul and Tony laughed while I just stared at his muscular pert arse, a line of dark hair ran down the crack with a pink button like hole. His big hairy balls were hanging down. Tony leant forward and slapped his arse and they all laughed.

We resumed our positions and Paul said that he had heard that if you wanked with your other hand, it felt like it was someone else doing it. We decided to try this and see and agreed that it did feel a bit different, but you were aware that it was yourself as could still feel your cock in your hand.

"The only way it will feel like someone else is if it is someone else," said Tony.

"Yeah." agreed Grant. "Shame we haven't got someone to do it for us," he continued. "Unless......"

"Unless what?" asked Tony.

"Well," he laughed and looked at each of us.

"What, you mean like us?" Paul said sounding a little shocked."No way. I'm not touching anyone's cock!" he added.

"Why not, we're all sat here wanking anyway, and you practically touched it when we were wrestling earlier. And it's not like anyone is going to find out either," continued Grant.

We sat there in a bit of silence. "What do you think Tom?" asked Tony.

"Hmmm I'm not sure," I said, although that was a bit of a lie. I actually did want to feel a different cock to mine, especially Grants.

Grant grabbed his cock and said "come on then, who wants to wank my cock. I've seen how you all look at it. Come on, I dare you!" He was laughing as he said it but there was a seriousness to his suggestion.

"Go on then Tony," urged Paul. "You're the one that got us into this!".

"How about you Tom?" said Tony, "I dare you".

"No you do it," I replied.

"Go on Tom," said Grant. "You were practically rubbing it earlier when you pretended to fall on me," he added laughing.

"No I wasnt," I countered. I could feel my face flush a bit red as the others were all looking at me now. I was fighting all the conflicting thoughts and feelings. I really wanted to touch Grants cock but I didn't want to appear to eager. Luckily Grant spoke again and the attention was averted away from me.

"Why don't we all do it at the same time?" Grant said. "We can all sit close to each other and everyone wanks the guy next to them".

"Didnt realise you were gay Grant," said Paul.

"I'm not!" said Grant, "I'm just horny.

"Next you'll be suggesting we play the soggy biscuit game" Tony laughingly said.

"What the hell is that?!" exclaimed Paul.

"Yeah, what's that?" I asked.

"Well its where you all wank off and spunk on a biscuit and the last one to cum has to eat it," explained Tony.

"Euurghh" yelled Paul. "That's fucking gross!"

"You've tasted your own cum, it's not much different" Tony countered.

"So you'd eat our cum then would you Tony?" asked Grant.

"I didn't say that, did I? Although if we all did it....." he went on.

"How did we get to this?" Paul said shaking his head.

"It's Toms fault" said Grant. "He's the one who started it as he slapped my shoulder playfully.

"No it wasn't" I protested. "It was you trying to get us to wank your cock that started it".

"Yeah, and you still haven't done it," he grinned, leaning back on his elbows, his cock pointing skyward and jerking about as he flexed it.

"You're a perve!" said Paul.

"Ha ha yeah maybe" Grant said and winked.

He then sat up and said "Come on, let's wank each other. We can leave the biscuit to another day," he added.

"Well if everyone does it" Tony said.

"Paul, Tom, you up for it?" asked Grant.

I looked at Grant and he looked like he was almost pleading with me, looking me in the eyes and nodding his head. It was almost like I was under a bit of a spell and I found myself agreeing as did Paul. We moved closer to each other, all cross legged so our feet and knees were touching. The sensations of this close contact again got me rock hard, as it appeared it did to the others. I was also aware of a musky manly smell from our bodies.

"So who goes first?" I nervously asked.

"Well as it was Grants idea, I think he should" said Paul.

"Ok" Grant said sounding pretty non plussed. "But who to start with...hmmm, eenie meenie miny mo, lets wank each others dicks too and fro," he continued making a wanking motion with his hand as it hovered over our dicks.

"This one!" he announced and with that he grasped my cock and gave it a quick rub.

I was totally unprepared and gasped with a bit of shock but also with pleasure as Grants big hand enclosed my hard cock causing it to twitch and leak precum. I felt a sensation in my balls and thought I was going to shoot straight away but was saved the embarrassment as Grant removed his hand.

"There you go lads, nothing to it" he said. "Right, now its your turns".

"That hardly counts," said Paul. "You barely touched it!"

"Well I did it so now you guys have to," replied Grant.

"I think Tom should return the favour," said Tony.

"Yeah so do I!" Grant enthusiastically agreed.

All eyes were on me now and they were all egging me on with "come on Tom, do it do it."

I edged a bit closer to Grant so that our thighs we touching. I could feel the warmth of his skin on mine and the bristle of his leg hair. This sent shivers all over my body and my heart was pounding. Grant grabbed my wrist and pulled my arm towards his cock. I wasn't putting up any resistance and he guided my hand to his cock. He let go of my wrist and I gently touched his cock.

I put my hand around it and closed my fingers, gripping it lightly. It felt very warm in my hand, very hard but there was also a softness to it. I could also feel it pulse and throb. It definitely was alive! I very gently and slowly began to move my hand up and down the shaft. Grant let out a small sigh which indicated to me that he was enjoying this. I too was enjoying it evident from my own cock leaking huge amounts of precum and twitching like mad.

After a couple of minutes I let go of Grants cock as I didn't want to seem too eager.

"Hey, why have you stopped Tom?" asked Grant.

"Well I thought that was enough. Besides it was much longer than you did to me," I replied.

"Well I don't think its been long enough so get back to it!" he commanded.

I reached over again and took Grants throbbing 8 inch cock in my hand. I gripped it a bit tighter this time and gave it a squeeze. A small gasp escaped Grants lips as I did so. I took a quick glance at Tony and Paul who seemed to be transfixed with the scene in front of them.

As I slowly slid my hand down he shaft, it twitched again and I could feel the contours and the thick vein that ran down the underside. I pulled down further and as I did so, I was stretching Grants foreskin over his big bulbous head. When I reached the base, his foreskin was pulled right back and his whole head was exposed, then I moved my hand back up. As I did so, I heard a small "aarrgghh" escaped his lips and a big bead of precum formed at the slit.

As I moved my hand back down, the precum spread our over Grants cock head and as I began to get a bit more vigorous with my wanking, the precum spread further down his shaft making it slick and my hand glided up and down. Each upward motion caused more precum to leak out, along with involuntary twitches. Grants big hairy balls were beginning to swing back and forth as I was wanking his cock. I could also smell that musky masculine scent that Grant was emitting from his cock and balls.

I was getting more and more turned on and my own cock was throbbing. I felt like I would cum with the merest touch of my cock. Grant sounded like he was enjoying it too by the sounds he was making.

"Yeah thats it Tom, keep wanking my big cock," he encouraged.

I took this a cue to pick up the pace a bit more and really started moving my hand faster up and down his shaft. His foreskin covering his big bulbous head and then exposing it again with every up and down pass. His balls were really swinging and making a soft slapping sound as they hit his taint and bottom of his butt cheeks. I was really fascinated by them and how they were moving, not only the swinging motion but they also seemed to be moving independently in his ball sac.

His breathing started to get a bit faster and shallower and I felt his cock get even harder as I continued wanking him. More and more precum was flowing out making his shaft slick and shiny. I gripped harder and really pumped hard.

"Oh fuck," said Grant. "I think I'm going to cum."

I felt his cock throb and twitch in my hand and noticed that his balls weren't dangling and swinging as freely as before, they had started to tighten and lift up in his ball sac.

"Yeah thats it," he gasped. "I'm really close. Keep pumping, Yeah.. fuck...shit.. oh my god!"

His body convulsed a bit and his legs flicked out and then his cock head flared.

"Aaargghhh" he roared and a huge spurt of cum shot from his cock into the air before splatting down on one of the mags in front of him. I kept wanking his cock as he climaxed. Wave after wave of hot cum jetted out from his cock, each one slightly less powerful than the last but all were impressive. He must have shot 7 or 8 loads, grunting and groaning all the time before finally saying "thats enough," and pulling my hand off his cock.

I watched as it continued to spasm and the last remnants of his orgasm leaked out of his still swollen fat cock, His stomach was still heaving up and down as he was still breathing hard. I looked at Grants face and he was a bit red and had beads of sweat on his forehead as well as across his chest.

I became aware that my leg felt a bit wet and looked down to see that I had cum all over my leg. I hadn't noticed I was so engaged on Grants cock.

"Fuck," he finally said when he had calmed down.

"That good eh?" said Tony.

"Yeah," replied Grant in a half breathless laugh. "It really does feel good when someone else does it."

"So Tom, who are you wanking next then?" asked Tony.

To be continued.............

.

12